Do you ever wonder what things would be like if you were a cute grill instead

do you ever wonder what things would be like if you were a cute grill instead
i wish i had a younger sister so i could tell her she is cute and hang out with her and help her through her problems and stuff

Attached: cute grills.png (1079x692, 864K)

discord thread

No, not really.

Attached: phoslolyite.png (500x370, 77K)

we all do, user, even if some state otherwise

I wish I could adopt an Anime girl for real and take care of her and brush her hair and read her bedtime stories and all that.

i dont want to be a girl i just want a younger sister
ever since i realized i was actually supposed to have one but she died very very young i cant sop thinking about it
gay
is that the true?
yeah man same but also with a real sister

>do you ever wonder what things would be like if you were a cute grill instead
No. Seek mental help.

Attached: Nurse Witch Komugi-chan 156.jpg (640x480, 291K)

Younger sisters can be really cruel

nope

I would adopt 3 or 4 anime girls.

I would adopt all

Attached: 1546447253783.jpg (2500x1767, 774K)

i mean i wish i was cuter but never wished to be a grill

Why not?

i think this is really getting to me
i was supposed to have a younger sister
it actually keeps me up at night and i cant stop thinking about it throughout the day
i never knew until a few days ago. i wonder how my parents feel about this? i mean they lost a child
im going nuts here wondering how different things would have been. what the hell? im the youngest in my family now. i couldve been the second youngest. i had a sister who died when i was 2 and i didnt know she existed until a few days ago. why did they keep this information from me? it came out by accident when i visited home and my mom was drunk. you guys what the fuck? is this fucked? am i fucked? i feel like i didnt have to wait until i was 28 to know this. 28 years of my life and i never knew i was supposed to have a younger sister. i visited my parents and my mom was drunk when she let it slip. i cant stop thinking about it. i couldve been a good brother. my brother is and was a good brother. i couldve been like him. my older sister couldve been a great older sister and have the sister she always wanted to have. they knew, my siblings knew, my parents knew, but nobody told me. i just recently found out. why did they hide this from me???????

grills are dumb i dont wanna be dumb
cock+brain+cute, now that is perfection.

I also had a younger sister who died but I am the oldest in my family and if she lived she would be the second youngest between my brother who’s in the middle and my youngest brother.

prolly cause they knew you'd react like this?

i am sorry for your loss friend
theres no way, i was 2 when she died and i no idea of her existence at all until very recently. i dont know why they hid this from me. im very close with my brother and sister and they never mentioned anything to me and then when my mom let it slip everybody turned silent. what the hell? i dont recall ever mentioning that i wanted a younger sibling, and i didnt start watching anime until like 2 years ago. i dont understand. i have so many questions my family wont answer. i have tried calling my parents a few times and it goes to voicemail. i think they are screening my calls. next time i see them in person i will ask them and get a fucking answer

Yeah it would have been interesting to have her but she had a lot of problems which would have come if she was born so maybe it was a good thing.

I mean, imagine you're them, right, let's say a few years passed since her death, it's not like they could tell a 2 year old. When exactly would you want them to tell you? I'm not even mentioning that it's a painful memory to recall, what good would it bring to get you to know that at any age? If you were them, when would you do that? 6 year old? 12 year old? 18 year old? All those seem arbitrary, don't they? There simply isn't a good time to tell you something like that, so they did not.

i guess but
i dont know know man i think i wouldve liked to know at some point before i turned 28 that i was supposed to have a younger sibling. i think any time was better than me finding out by accident. i havent been able to get it out of my head since and since i found out my parents havent been returning my calls

You're just in shock mate, give yourself some time to cool down, you'll see it's not as nonsensical as you may think it now.

m80 i dont know what to think i keep thinking about somebody to pass my teachings onto (read: "dont follow in my steps")
i still dont know why theyd hide this from me like my family and i are all pretty close, we tell each others lots of things man but nobody told me this
i feel betrayed and also sad for my parents that they lost a kid man
fuck
FUCK

dilate

i may not know what its like to have a younger sister but at least im not clinically retarded, unlike you

I'm ok with being a boy desu

Attached: thumbs_up_kyouko.jpg (798x809, 48K)

i want a little sister
i know its unfair of me to be upset about such things, especially because i know my parents are probably even more distraught, but i wish i had a little sibling

Attached: little sisters.png (1261x782, 1.06M)

I mean, I'd like one too, but you gotta play the cards you're dealt mate.

take your pills, Alice

If I was a cute girl, I wouldn't have a cock to fuck girls with, so fuck that

>implying you're using that cock of yours anyway

Attached: 11d0f3d1473e95c39fbfe41facb69e2d.jpg (1224x868, 699K)

Suck my greasy Italian cock

Attached: Paulie in New York.jpg (1920x1079, 200K)

you are from Saudi Arabia??

>tfw the reason you weren't born a cute girl is because you'd literally be belle delphine level rich and slutty

Attached: 503596_1381733911762_500_281.jpg (500x281, 95K)

kaede is cute i want to protect her

Attached: kaede is cute.png (1405x763, 1.44M)

I wanna adopt all of these girls.