Be okay looking white guy

>be okay looking white guy
>blonde hair, blue eyes, slim build
>dress wel,, have a comfy management job
>Create a profile on dating website.
>the only women that like my profile are black or philipino

I don't understand this world anymore. What do women want?

Attached: 1545031373563.jpg (327x343, 19K)

>be okay looking
I think I figured your problem, youre a coping ugly guy

they want to be raped

more

and you to take them instead of you to wait for them
>inb4 but this is how current dating culture works
find some friends, make them family friends, make family with family of family friends or friends of family friends
tribalism works best

I'm not model tier but I'm not ugly either
stop trying your demoralization tactics on me jew

they want an ok looking white guy with stability.
was talking to brazilian. they are taught to look for white guys since age 7.

or do you mean why arent white girls msging you for dates? dont go to tinder then. its got particular kinds of ladies on it

This is what women want

Attached: blackmen.jpg (1054x705, 83K)

or just go to eastern europe where there are simply different ratios. just be ready for hunters. these chicks have goals

im kidding dont worry
I suggest you get some goos photos of yourself shot with a DSLR and avoid using selfies
also dont perma swipe right as that would fuck your rating up

You probably look like a loser. You're not as good looking as you think you are. Your bone structure is average or trash tier. Do you truly see yourself as a catch?

You sound desperate so what's the problem here virgin?

they want to be ignored and wake up at 35 realizing no one wants them anymore

Can you incel pieces of shit fuck off of this board and crawl back to whatever pathetic cesspool you came from?

he's right
if you can't get laid you're ugly
and if you think you're not, you're ugly and rotten on the inside most probably too

It's alright mate. Your experience is no different than mine. Dating apps are shit though anyway.

I have a friend who’s short and fat and gets laid constantly and a friend who’s 190 cm tall has the face of a literal model and is ripped and never gets laid. First guy is funny as fuck and outgoing while the second is the typical reserved depressed introvert swede. Appearance plays a part but you shut in fucks are way overplaying it. If anything women care more about social status and if you have cash

>I have a friend
stopped reading, because it's funnily enough most probably the same incel cope you accused the other guy of having

Don't be an ugly limp wristed faggot.

Attached: 1485678366990.jpg (1600x1600, 96K)

Whatever cuck, just block out anything that contradicts your worldview it’s easier for your smooth brain to handle

if you think women don't care, we should fuck the same girl and then you can hide in a cupboard and see how she behaves with me

although I really don't want to waste time with some ugly dog so how about you go stalk the best girl you can for 3 months, touch her bobs, then I'll show up and fuck her after a 10 minute conversation

I try to get with the black girls but they're too racist whats your secret?

>they're too racist

Huh? There's no secret they just swipe on me

Thats a jew, that black guy can have her. i'm all for jews and blacks bleaching, perhaps their kids IQ will be above room temperature and they will have health problems as the grow up. Win win

i know that feel. to be 100% honest, i've been learning Ukrainian the last couple weeks and plan to take a couple week vacation there to try to find a wife some time next year. white american women are shit

You do know that 50% of sexually active black women have herpes, right? Talking about playing russian roulette

Do austrians even have hot girls? I was in vienna once for a german school trip and the hottest girl i met was a russian, your girls barely compare to swedish so i can guarantee you you swarthy austrian faggot that ive fucked hotter girls than you and trust me bitches care about your social status and not much else, this obsession with appearance is an incel myth to justify why they can’t get laid even though they have the personality of a child rapist

if i was a jew talkin on the tv
i'd fuck your children and ya couldn't touch me
if i was kike countin' cash in a bank
i'd count my shekels while yer economy tanks

hi diddle i diddile i fi
diddle i diddle i diddle i fi
hi diddle i diddle I fi
diddle dem kiddies all day

I have dreams of living in Urkaine for a year and porking all the beautiful women there.

> What do women want?
they don't want to log onto a website and have to go looking, it comes to them

imagine goin on a dating website.

bwahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahohohohohooohohohohohohohoho

do it. there are a lot of nice smart girls. lately its not fashionable to be a gold digger because in last decade all the sheeple here understood you can travel to europe freely

You're not wrong that girls like social status the most. Personality is a big plus too. You're also not stating anything ground breaking. You're not as smart as you think you are. It's like saying the sky is blue. Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot. OP is online dating. He probably exudes faggot frequencies in his pictures.

You absolute fucking faggot.

Op should have photos of him with friends, him doing shit like being in a bar or on a vacation, sure it’s vapid but it works and aren’t just static cuckboi mirror images, that shit never works. You’re right it’s nothing new but to many faggots on this board it is and they should go back

They want you to be unique

Read the Wealth of Nations and you will be better read than most economists on earth, gloat about it.

Then you get your wife

Also

considering learning magic. That's also a great way to meet women.

Women love men who play music and can draw well

try these things.

Women love good cooks, master the culinary arts

Projections much inbred jew?

Women like men with a creative flair which reflects their deeper soul.

stop using dating app and/or websites

So much effort

Send pics to me bb

cultivate a sensitive side, appreciation for the beauty of the universe.

Take an interest in interior design

invest in charity

women love these things

Effort is correlated with the class of catch

They want your dwarf gold. Your elven magic. Your skin status. They don’t want you they want your resources. White wormenz want their holes filled like a UPS truck.

being a good dancer is also good

100% My Grandmother and her partner (she was widowed) went ballroom dancing.

Attached: 1538921678726.jpg (1440x900, 163K)

You could say

men are only after one thing!

That's not true though, it's a stereotype.

Some guys, yeah but not all guys.

I'm giving real talk

Being cute and having a good job isn't what makes a woman's heart catapult over the edge of reason into the madness of love

It's a man's Passion which ignites the heart of a woman

Has Eros taught you NOTHING of love?

i want to have mixed herpies bebbes and owe child support and be destroyed by it and become homless and then have my mixed herpes bbes rescue me from the streets and write a book

Just like you’re looking for an unattainably hot woman, women are looking for unattainably hot men. Online dating doesn’t work for everyone unless you’re a 10.

You sound boring. Get some visible scars.

>The psycho memeflag dyke is gonna tell us about her moon mommy again
Here we go.

Attached: 1560114495207.png (720x720, 798K)

You are from the uk and probably autistic. Didn’t you know tinder slags want the BBC and love island type of men? You can’t compete

>6’0”
>brown hair blue eyes
>pic related build
>smoke cigarettes and coffee all day
And same only fat white girls and non white women show interest in me

Attached: 441859CB-A1C3-4F08-BC83-B6991A1B7885.jpg (644x1024, 52K)

I'm not a psycho.

You're from the UK too, faggot.

Attached: Mary.jpg (190x267, 21K)

Get them addicted to drugs and fuck em.

Because they all want Lambright! Haha, just kidding. Vote Lambright!

Attached: 5DEF7982-BD2D-415B-9179-9DD2B3443809.jpg (298x169, 11K)

>FLAG
Go figure this one out.

I'd vote for you Wayne.

Men who grow Marijuana have passion.

Did you use a free dating site or a paid dating site?
Hint: Paid sites are more likely to have higher quality individuals than any retard with an email address.
Furthermore the same rules apply, women are in demand, men are not.

Maybe we should get you a big female following Wayne.

Would you like to be surrounded by beautiful women who love weed?

Yeah and I know what girls want over here I’m not a naive autist like you, virgin mc virgin

>considering learning magic. That's also a great way to meet women.
>play music and can draw well
>Take an interest in interior design
>ballroom dancing

Attached: skills.jpg (675x675, 86K)

Snippidy snip

It is done.

Well it certainly would change my life up. Dont know if i have time though haha! All i do is smoke weed and work on my inventions!

I've found this to be true in the U.S. too if you replace Filipino with Hispanic.

Some geek women from highschool became very beautiful. Don't let appearances deceive you, some of the prettiest aren't shallow people but were the ones bullied.

Wayne you deserve it.

#Babes4LamBright

for Lamb is Right!

Yes, you are.
You have been loosing your mind for a while now.

Evaulation of men

Eyes (soul)
Intelligence
Empathy

That's about it.

>What do women want?
Not you.

Attached: transtherapy.jpg (500x658, 148K)

Whatever man, you try meeting with CERN aliens and keeping your cool

> i know what girls want over here

You sound like a cuck.

kys

I'm in every mirror.
You should go back to your old friends, you don't belong.

I don't have friends

The future is bright

>blonde man

Having no friends might be sad but having no enemies is a tragedy

Unironically go to r/theredpill

>Be me
>whitest guy in this thread
>6 ft 3
>blonde hair
>light blue eyes
>good looking (Women wont leave me alone constant complements and looks)
>Greek nose
>stronk square Jaw
>strong chin
>intelligent (read philosophy, history, religion, the occult, psychology-Jung, etc)
>no one matches my verbal intelligence and natural skill at debate
>fit (muscly but not chiselled, am generally good at sports and lift weights/go for jogs regularly)
>charismatic
>socially intelligent
>Entp (if you follow anything other than Jungian typology seriously you'r a faggot)
>say every morning "damn I'm glad I'm white

Ask away my students. Women, friends, charisma, at the end of the day they are all easy things. Of no value to so many because of their fundamental misunderstanding of them.

Attached: The Calling - Arno Breker.jpg (400x600, 30K)

Men are horny, women are bored.

If you’re entertaining, you will get your dick sucked

>Maybe we should get you a big female following Wayne.
>Would you like to be surrounded by beautiful women who love weed?
This would be hilarious. So who are you pulling for wayne: orb mommy or the street shitter?

Attached: lambrightpimpin.jpg (1300x1117, 382K)

Bright as the Lam Yo

You don't know women well at all, coming from a guy who has slept with hundreds.

Quick off the Draw

hell yeah

Attached: marianne.jpg (949x534, 109K)

this

Attached: 1564608371927.gif (480x244, 1.81M)

I dont really care ill fuck anything

Oh and she means it alright

Most want Fun until they are at least 36...then they want kids...then back to having fun without you and the kids

Wayne as your PR we need to draw back these statements from this point on.