F

F

Attached: 1565016079661.jpg (1074x977, 170K)

Imp tra- nevermind

FUCK DRUMPH!
GAMERS RISE UP!
WE WON'T STAND FOR THIS DISCRIMINATION JUST BECAUSE MASS SHOOTERS HAVE GOOD TASTE IN VIDYA GAMES!

Attached: tumblr_pchw38l4s11xy7ffyo1_500.png (500x502, 247K)

Korbo Korbo Korbo
>>>/leftypol/
Also fake and gay.

Attached: ID.jpg (1041x392, 33K)

Is this what leftyfags unironically think?

Our games are about to get censored into German levels I didn't think possible. Who is pumped for Farm Sim 2020?

it's not what anybody "thinks", it's objectively how media treat terrorist acts depending on the shooter skin colour. And not only in the US, we have it in europe too.

That is so fake and gay. The media always proclaims whites as terrorists.

I think you mean
>>>/poo/

Attached: perro caca.jpg (1521x1141, 421K)

>be american
>get freedom'd

It’s Fake and gay, just like anything in Korbo’s shitty bait threads.

I don't know, "detect mass shooters" with the games? Someone with a K:D ratio over 5 gets arrested and your Randy Stairs are free to go because of how almost completely fucking useless they are?

What does that have to do with anything? You’re responding to a shitty bait thread by some faggot fedora tipping Italian who wants a tranny gf.

What does a quote from the image in the start of a thread have to do with a thread?
No idea mate. Not a clue.

Whow based, i bet libtards are seething now lmao more censorship is great and more gun control, I can't wait for it to be illegal to criticize Israel.

based

>bumping a Korbo bait thread
Cringe

>Korbo bait thread
Huh is that just a boogyman argument or do you have proof that Korbo is shitposting? If it's the latter than oops I had no idea.

There’s an Italian flag that’s the OP.