Where did the knowledge bomb user go?

Is that knowledge bomb user still around/out there?
The MIC industrialist one that had the neat insights into world mysteries and got traffickers raided using google maps

Attached: source (1).gif (960x1280, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/page/5/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214790620/#214790620
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://bizansconstantin.wordpress.com/tag/emperor-constantin/&xid=17259,15700023,15700186,15700191,15700248,15700253&usg=ALkJrhi_rInQFEE8z1wmqVIJ_emftaIiZA
youtu.be/zd6xa5VivaE
youtu.be/tBScyiYIhS4
charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article232386172.html
thesun.co.uk/news/9409033/ufo-korea-dmz-trump-kim-jong-un/
abcnews.go.com/International/unidentified-flying-object-koreas-dmz-flock-birds/story?id=64061071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x500, 1.32M)

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 4K)

don't know if we mean the same user, but there are some threads i revisit occasionally

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/page/5/

Yeah him, A5.
That guy was badass just a lot of things he talked about seemed to go over peoples heads at time.

he hasn't posted in a minute, he's often lurking though, maybe he'll be summoned by this thread or my post, probably he's working on a kb at the moment and will post when he's ready, until then i'm standing by for the next 6 hours to catch it and maybe get a dialogue in

Bump

It looks like he got himself banned around the beginning of july again.
I didnt know if it was a one month or a perma, I was worried it was a perma but understandable if he had gotten fed up with this site for awhile.
Wasnt sure if he lurked or not still I just wanted him to know at least one (probably more) of his anons were still around.
I miss his posts.

Attached: 1553367414897.jpg (2757x1632, 375K)

Where did the user who would narrate the lives of various men, like Joseph Goebbels or Ted Kaczynski go? He did a great job of proving these men were as human as any of us.

That user was gchq
Dont change the subject

False flag after false flag. Earthquakes around LA. Power outages in Washington. Lots of happenings deserving an explanation.

Attached: TheDreamsInWhichImDying.jpg (1712x1544, 269K)

Are you /BWG/ user?

The earthquakes around california were targeted at military bases is the real interesting part too. Probably a shadow war but I do agree, no one pulls back the curtain like A5 does.
Did you see that massive explosion/earthquake awhile back on the NK and CN border as kim and xi were meeting? Shit was bonkers it was right around where the NK trafficking investigations took place too.

Yes
The original

Opinion on the defection of /HTG/ user?

Unexpected but not surprising
Younger than I thought he was
Mainly who I was referencing about shit going over peoples heads.
Reminescent of a less successful horus herressy from 40k.
Naive ignorange but a betrayal that cannot be forgiven.
Card was right in a way ironically enough.
Anon5 posting the roomba manuals now was him telling htg user subtlely to fuck himself/calling him a bot thinking back.
At first I worried people would confuse me with being him.

We must not let it be the end of the others of the group as well.
We must reignite the flame.

Your opinion?

Attached: 1562377947462.png (1640x1631, 169K)

>At first I worried people would confuse me with being him.
In the beginning I really thought bwg and htg had the same op's.
Disappointing but not unexpected, especially after the thread in which shills accused Card of being IC and then A5 talked about A6 and A12.
Agree, but how?

was he trully permabanned?

because the last thing i remember he was telling some anons how a bunch of dumbfucks they were because they surely underestimated or downplayed groups like antifa and other lefty groups.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

So who's left?
Card, Bioanon, Mexibro from the htg threads, "dokdo is korean clay" user, ..I'm sure the threads had many lurkers.

Those were the posts that really russled some jimmies.

Those were some really fun threads, i think they are still around (i have seen some A5 card threads), probably taking some vacations though.

I liked his OPs so I had him write the OP for me that became the basis opening post of the bwg threads but it was all set up off the original I made just compiled info lol
What can I say I guess Im good at blending even if its on accident considering almost everyone would confuse me for one of the others.

To reignite the flame we need to set up an FOB (foward operating base) again similar to how we used the htg threads as an fob to work out of.
Then hopefully we will be able to summon either A5 or IC user as well as the others again.
But either way these fob threads need an obj we can work towards in them, like since you mentioned it we could investigate those earthquakes, outages, and all this other weird shit thats been happening.
Btw I was correct in the fact the unchecked migration was being used as a massive bioweapon attack.

We should reclaim trafficking investigation too at one point.

Yeah, is bald eagle still around too? He was important as well.

If he was permabanned (hopefully not) he's smart enough to find a way around it guy's a fucking genius literally.
And Id imagine if he was compelled to he could pull a few strings to get his account back if it is locked up.
4ch is social engineering/4th gen warfare operation experiment
Seeing as how A5 is one of the BIG ones in the military world I imagine he has a few things up his sleeve but mainly we need to make it worth it for him to post again I think.

Timezones will be an issue, I'm an EUfag.
>bald eagle
oh, right. Was he the other htg op? I remember there was a time the threads had two op's.
One of A5's last tasks was to contact the two women working in infowars and send them the FV info. Twatter throws me out. Fakebook is a shitty platform. Good and reliable throwaways?
Well, why would he post? It's been a disappointment after disappointment.

fuck off frank holy shit

he was spreading the correct subjects but they were largely misinformed perspectives. Femin Virus as a bio weapon is total distraction from EpiEugenics. Joe Dispenza, Bruce Lipton, Greg Braden

the rest should have shekelsteins over their faces

Attached: 1553777901428.jpg (500x502, 49K)

Archives and consistency overcome timezones, was never problem before wont be a problem going forward.
Which eu fag? I know the recycling symbol was always around.

It doesnt look like theyre fans of my idea very much lol

The successes overshadow the disappointments
Hes a grown ass man with incredible forsight (all seeing eye) he saw them coming before anyone else and that never deterred him before.

Naive ignorance shows its ugly face

>Anon5 posting the roomba manuals now was him telling htg user subtlely to fuck himself/calling him a bot thinking back.
Rereading some of his (a5's) older posts now reveals how he was aware of Caleb's behaviour and intentions, but was playing along.

germananon with all the questions about ancient humans. Shills even thought I was germanbro with the Hidden knowledge threads.

He did that with the aus/nz fag too
>using all pieces on the board to your advantage

Now when I think about it, A12 and the so called "Marfan" shill might have been the same person.

Thats who I figured, youre english is too good to be anyone else lol
I still remember asking A5 in his zombie bioweapons kb thread how many great cycles of civilization has there been not expecting him to answer with "as many planets as there is in our solar system" then he put the origins of humanity kb on the to do list when it seems like he realized that wasnt common knowledge/saw interest in the subject. Blew my mind though. Still does.

You know, youre not wrong
They both had the same annoying persistancy about them

>Blew my mind though. Still does.
Truth is addicting.

You know theres parts of ancient texts that read like they have to be talking about the virus mutation outbreaks.
Not a bible fag at all but if you read book of revelation from the perspective theyre talking about the virus it makes an eerie amount of sense.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214790620/#214790620

Not just the Bible. Reading about African mythology with the knowledge about the virus puts things in a whole new perspective. I also found a legend about Constantine the great and his daughter who was bitten by a snake. translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://bizansconstantin.wordpress.com/tag/emperor-constantin/&xid=17259,15700023,15700186,15700191,15700248,15700253&usg=ALkJrhi_rInQFEE8z1wmqVIJ_emftaIiZA
The source is in Turkish.

also a little fact. A huge percentage of the exoplanets are super-Earths. Why are the astronomers finding almost only huge planets, but our SS is an exeption?

Very interesting video
youtu.be/zd6xa5VivaE

Also. According to a new theory the Sun cycles are caused by the aligning of Venus, Earth and Jupiter and their gravitational pull. If they were so small, how would they even make an impact?
youtu.be/tBScyiYIhS4

Good find.
>shows that the snake did not leave the daughter alone
Infection
When one becomes infected they "die"
Iron coffin to seal it away.
Greek mythos is another one thats blatant about it.
A5 even pointed out that medea becomes medusa or is medusa.
Theres been a few social media blackouts as well inbetween the ongoings of those wash blackouts, earthquakes, false flags etc.

Yep, charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article232386172.html
>On 1st night in home, dad fires 39 shots at naked ‘devil’ — and misses, Va. family says
>The woman, who has not been publicly identified, and was only described as nude with blue hair in a ponytail, laughed when she was asked to leave, telling the man “I’m the devil,”

I wonder which sun they are refering to
I had no idea about the superplanets thing but makes sense
If you compare the atmospheres airtypes on the other planets and how said atmospheres effect foilage growth you can get a decent idea for the type of terrains that were on those planets like for example venus would promote lush jungles similar to that of africa in a way.

Norse mythology speaks about there being 9 realms and just so happens how many planets exist in our solar system? Nine if you include pluto.

Oh, it’s another repeat of “Frank jerks himself off via multiple proxies”

Yawn. What else is on?

Slice your veins with a fork.

Frank learns stuff from anons here, combines it with other stuff he grabs from VictoryoftheLarp and others, and then mishmashes it, whether he's aware or not, into a mix of truth and lies which he pushes as all truth. He also -- >already seeing anons treating him like a celebrity and making the same damn follow the person instead of the information mistake as usual
Why do you do this? How many times do you have to do it and get burned before you stop doing it? Fuck.

And you slice yours with a spoon.

Shit. Wrong quoting. Sorry man.

Holy fuck.
>“She had the strength of four grown men,” the father said of the intruder, the TV station reported.
>Pictures of the home Lewis shared on the fundraiser show walls and windows riddled with bullet holes and blood-stained carpets

Well user, I think you helped make a lot of decisions with that one link.
It seems that the infection is growing more bold lately.
The father shouldve ended that monster, who shoots warning shots then again not many want to take a life of something that appears "human" so willingly.

Another thing to note is if you read warhammer 40k lore might be the most openly blatant about human history with a few easily picked out curves of fiction thrown in with the blatant facts.
Right down to the genestealers looking like xenomorphs which often match the descriptions of ancient dragoons.

One more thing as well, didnt months back A5 mention something about having epstein in his upcoming sights too? Funny with what has happened recently

Attached: Emperor_Sanguinius_Echoes_of_Imperium.jpg (985x532, 131K)

are you seriously asking where filthy larper frank went? kys

Jesus Frank. Get a life.

this literally and it's so fucking obvious

Frank you compedfaggot, you cosigned that "user" who was poisoning the well of information regarding the Illuminati Trading card game information on the cards, who was taking current information and putting them in cards of that style, which would only confuse the younger anons who don't know of the original. There is virtually no way you can cosign that and still try to claim to be an agent for truth.
You lost your last bit of the benefit of the doubt when you did that. So you go ahead and apply those words to yourself.

>Failed Q posters

All good.

I TOOMLOVE YOU ANON5-chan

COMEBACK ONE DAY

OR JUST RESET ROUTER YOU ROOKIE AND BEGIN SHITPOST AGAIN

GAY 5 DAISKI

What triggered you? The article about the femin demon? You too are infected.

Yawn.

Is it a coincidence that the mass shootings started back up when I started posting about Saturn again? Guess we'll see.

Attached: SATURN'S LIES.png (993x1432, 569K)

>the cards
They really bother you, don't they?

>deflection and misrepresentation
>emotional reaction
You're a truly sad faggot, Frank. If you can't handle criticism then you're useless because all it means is that you're one pride and ego manipulation away from being the enemy. That is, if you aren't the enemy already without even realizing it.
>double posts
Yawn indeed. It's all so tiresome. Your reaction indicates my words hit too close to home for you for you to take without responding to it. Gee, I wonder why?

>poisoning the well really bothers you huh, user?
I hate all deception so, yes.

>ego posting
Marfan is that you?

Fuck off Frank. This shit belongs on /x/.

because franks a loser

Attached: frankieboy.jpg (1304x2698, 809K)

We got some live ones lol

Attached: 1560051026190.jpg (1827x1191, 422K)

>egotistically responds to accusations about ego without realizing it by attributing it to some personal grievance instead of accepting the criticism as is
I'm not anyone you know. But in the end you will.

Waves of them. The lurkers should watch close.

That was a larp of the light you literal autist. He does random stupid retard shit here all of the time. There's no knowledge to gain from him unless you really love x-tier retardation

Marfan it is.

Frank quit proxy samefagging.

Sit on your larp sword.

>One more thing as well, didnt months back A5 mention something about having epstein in his upcoming sights too? Funny with what has happened recently
On 4th July even.

>projection and deflection from criticism yet again with misrepresenting
It's so damn easy to expose you for what you are because when you're operating using deception, you have to use more lies to maintain it. But truth just shines out like the sword that will eventually take your life, you kike agitprop cointelpro piece of shit.

Attached: Cells-At-Work-P2.jpg (611x342, 213K)

Anon5 says humans came to earth on huge dark like spaceships and that we had crystal like technology and it was destroyed in the great war

Ark not dark

go paint your nails or something

wtf why do mods leave this thread up but delete mine?

based jannies moving this shit to Jow Forums where it belongs. hahaha fuck you frank

Remember recent "ufo near North Korea border" news? I thought of him.

Mods = GODS
Frankfags BTFO'd
How can they ever recover?
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: My Mental Health.jpg (690x527, 35K)

thesun.co.uk/news/9409033/ufo-korea-dmz-trump-kim-jong-un/
abcnews.go.com/International/unidentified-flying-object-koreas-dmz-flock-birds/story?id=64061071

Didn't know this happened.

I made a double chan board to discuss his stuff at 206.223.147.218/anon5 or the usual address when it's back up
A day later all this shit happens HMMMMMMMMM

fdshdfsj

dgjsjsj

xcvngxf