On the NASA and their lies

ITT show signs that NASA is faking stuff and keeping shit secret from us.

This here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf

Also:
Why hasnt this (pic related with adjusted contrast and brightness) been closer looked at? This very well could indicate that at one point there was sophisticated life on Mars, yet they seem to just ignore it. Here is the original pic from the NASA website
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

These bubbles you see on pretty much any spacewalk footage (guy is a flatearther but his NASA videso are actually rather good)
youtube.com/watch?v=8PB7AwZzaOo

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

>inb4 flat earther
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

Either way I believe NASA isnt there to provide us any information.

Attached: Mars Face.jpg (600x485, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw
youtube.com/watch?v=gfLnvEFkfMc
youtube.com/watch?v=HbVZuqrLdUY
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
youtube.com/watch?v=HGFcC5IZyvs
youtube.com/watch?v=g2f4pc2JgHI
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220438991/#220453537
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214689445
ayyufo.blogspot.com/2019/06/cia-documents-talk-of-nazi-disks.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220438991
youtu.be/cHhDhYeYf2Q
youtu.be/dV99TJ9KlJQ
youtu.be/tOCodgq1oM8
youtu.be/J9w4KtHxZ68
youtu.be/7nzEhDX-xzg
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OuqBFBZGOe4
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
ayyufo.blogspot.com/2019/06/tracing-history-of-greys-in-ufology.html
holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

appearently NASA gets really pissed when trying to sell a moonrock
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
this one stated they let the old lady pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some moon"rock"

However considdering this about the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

Also im not saying we didnt go to the moon, nor that we cant go into space or anything like that. All im saying is they arent showing is real footage, or at least often not real footage. Some possible reasons:
>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
>they feared it could go wrong and thus made fake footage in order to cover an eventual failure up and still sell it as success
>something is on the moon we arent supposed to know about
>we really didnt go to the moon

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

and the astronauts dont seem like people that are mentally stable enough to be send into space
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

Also what is that in pic related?
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg

Attached: Mars Rodent.jpg (3926x2218, 3.24M)

Attached: mars_xenon.png (1877x273, 182K)

Take your meds

Pic related, something flying around on mars, and again just ignored
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG

Also weird that you never see a complete orbit around the earth on their livestream. Usually whenever it gets dark, like so dark you dont even see lights from the cities anymore (which you should unless they shot up the crappiest camera you can find into space) the stream cuts off and continues when its bright day again. this day is an exception as it shows a bit of night and citylights, but still cuts to broad daylight at some point never showing a full orbit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk

well, maybe the pics i posted then actually are from mars, and not actually earth.
Also I heard people speculating about Mars being involved in a cosmic war a couple times. Mars is after all named after/associated with the different gods of war. the CIA remoteviewing docs have people "remote view" Mars in the distant past and it saw civilization there, and iirc it also included a huge war.

>7Then a war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels. 9And the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
This is from Revelation, so people assume it is to come, but it mentions the fall of the angels which already happen thus may is from the past. The place in heaven that is no longer found may was the destroyed Mars.

Not to forget that nukes in general are prevelant in ancient tellings

Attached: Mars UFO.png (1017x543, 125K)

Google Neil Armstrong switching over to the medical channel

I was able to click the link to the image you posted and still spot it pretty easily, that is interesting. anyone got the last pics from that thing we sent to phobos that went down?

Pic related shows there was no dust blown onto the foot of the landing module.
>inb4 the moon has no atmosphere and wouldnt blow up dust because of it
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw

>inb4 without atmosphere nothing brakes the dust making it fly elsewhere
surely a few corns of dust would have blown in a way to land on the foot when its blown in every fucking direction

huh, interesting. reminds me somewhat of
youtube.com/watch?v=gfLnvEFkfMc
check around 4:00 and 5:10, too different objects in the background seemingly changing its course.
there is also this here
youtube.com/watch?v=HbVZuqrLdUY
starts at 1:30, apollo 10 hearing some "outer spacey music" on the dark side of the moon.

Attached: No Dust.jpg (2349x2373, 1.13M)

Theres a lot of imagination in that shoop.

NASA did the El Paso and Ohio shootings

Well presented and laid out user.
I'm aware of everything you've posted and more.

C an you r ead TH is?

so how big is north america really?
and someone in another discussion mentioned this could happen by taking pictures at different distances and it could be, but:

pic 2 (Blue marble 2002) has been done from 700km height
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
>Flying over 700 km above the Earth onboard the Terra satellite

the 4th picture (Blue Marble 2012) was made with the NPP/Suomi NPP satellite orbiting at 824km
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
>A 'Blue Marble' image of the Earth taken from the VIIRS instrument aboard NASA's most recently launched Earth-observing satellite - Suomi NPP.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
>The satellite was placed into a sun-synchronous orbit 824 km (512 miles) above the Earth.

So when the distance is the issue of the size difference the sizes should be reversed and i doubt it woul create such a big difference since the difference in distance is far smaller. .
The pic allegedly gets created by taking a lot of smaller pics and stitching them together, but still that would mean that they do a fucking poor job in creating an accurate depiction of our planet when there are such big differences

forgot to mention
Aldring weirldy reacting to Trump mentioning the Moonlanding
youtube.com/watch?v=HGFcC5IZyvs

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=g2f4pc2JgHI

Attached: blue marble.jpg (500x334, 138K)

You're correct, but jumping through hoops to not take the Flat Earth Pill. Craziest thing I've ever heard, but when you look into it without bias it's hard to deny.

Attached: new1.png (540x558, 198K)

pic related again zoomed in and altered contrast and brightness
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg

thanks user, always glad about anyone who enjoys my threads.

hollow earth is where its at. start reading here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220438991/#220453537
and continue down the train of posts

Attached: Mars Spider.jpg (1968x1127, 225K)

Attached: Moonrover Tracks.jpg (624x892, 215K)

no dust blown away from beneath the capsule during the landing appearently

Attached: no Crater.jpg (600x353, 55K)

NASA shops all Mars photos and Mars has a blue sky actually. It's likely, that there was intelligent life at some point on Mars and it's also like, that Mars got nuked in ancient history. Source isn't my ass, but I'm too lazy to search the sources and spoonfeed you. The topic is really interesting though.

I'm in the middle of researching the military space program aka 'the secret space program'. First, I'm very credulous about Solar Warden. it's definitely NOT ships flying around landing on Mars' or the moon Titan and dusting off again. From my findings Solar Warden is much more likely to be sub orbital and above 'space blimps'. I believe many contracts were put out for tender as per usual and I have found one specific 'space blimp' from Lockheed. These are essentially 'spy satellites'.Of course no, one is going to be interested in this, because it's not salacious and more likely to listen to the more incredible claims. I have a little blog and tried to explore the nascent claims in ufology and test them out.

For me, and my research the real secret space program has been one of spying with it's roots in artificial satellites - that's it. There's nothing else to it.On 4 October 1957 the Soviet Union launched the world's first artificial satellite, Sputnik 1. Since then, about 8,900 satellites from more than 40 countries have been launched. In 2018, there were 5,000 satellites in orbit.

Those who claim otherwise indulge in hyperbole to sell books on the ufo circuit.

Pic related. the earth picture is the original, and shows how by simply altering the coloursheme you can make it look like the mars pics

you are too late to the party I disagree there. Im fairly certain the the Nazis already had flying saucers with unconventional propulsion system ready, just not properly tested.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214689445
This was 70 years ago, almost 80, and publicly we arent even close to that tech yet. Rosswell happened shortly after the war when all the docs (that werent destroyed before) would have been seized by the allies and sovjets, and they certainly would try to recreate those. And shortly after Rosswell the UFO craze started.

Attached: Mars on Earth.jpg (758x455, 45K)

Most of the anomalies on Mars I think are attributable to the Devon Island mock ups. That's not to say I don't think there was a previous civilization on Mars. The traces of Nuclear isotopes found on Mars (Dr Branderberg et al), and the Cydonia region are evidence of that. I think in an age of photo/video manipulation the new photos which appear to 'debunk', the face on Mars, can not be taken at 'face value' either - excuse the pun.

There's a man-made mound in England called Silbury hill which matches the same features in Mars' Cydonia region. This man-made construction is circa 2300BC. Of course, remarkable concidences can happen, but I think there's more to it. However, because there's such a paucity of evidence, all I have is empty speculation.

I am absolutely convinced the Apollo footage is fake - all of it.
One thing which makes me laugh is the lack of 2.26 second delay between Houston and the Apollo crew both Armstrong and Aldrin and Collins orbiting the moon. They answer Houston straight back?!

I believe the official footage was faked much at the cia langley simulation centre where they did Project Lola. It would be insulting to intelligent people to suggest the orignal footage isn't a facade.

The earth is definitely deep, and hollow, but the surface seems to be flat, at least we arent on a 24k mile Ball floating through space.

Attached: 20170922_095151.gif (516x446, 371K)

>I disagree there. Im fairly certain the the Nazis already had flying saucers with unconventional propulsion system ready, just not properly tested.

We've posted to each other before (I hope you're not a bot).
It would pain me if you were.
I've wrote about the genuine claims of nazi discs that are supported by alleged german disc engineers. I wrote an article about George Klein's claims at the BWM plant in Prag Kibly.

>ayyufo.blogspot.com/2019/06/cia-documents-talk-of-nazi-disks.html

I tend to disagree with the VRIL saucer claims and the Hannebu, as I cannot find anything close to primary documents or witness claims.

Australia looks like
Mars don’t even
Need to photoshop just go to anywhere in the Simpson desert and it looks other worldly

this small bold is appearently holding up all of the spaceshuttle

could be that we wrote, but since there are quite a few telling me its about those things like the Horton Horton Ho, or any of the other circular aircrafts with conventional propulsion im afraid I cant recall our specific discussion.
However the reports of the "Foo Fighters" in example tell how they are not able to be shot down and make impossible maneuvers. Others describe them as shining balls of light. I dont think you can attribute these charecteristics to the official experimental aircrafts you reference.

And no, im not aware of myself being a bot.

Attached: Magic Bold.webm (640x480, 1021K)

oh dear, I seem to find myself 'connection error'.

>These bubbles you see on pretty much any spacewalk footage (guy is a flatearther but his NASA videso are actually rather good)
Those "bubbles" are falling towards the planet due to gravity, is this retarded or what?

Attached: 23432.jpg (646x236, 23K)

test

Pic something like pic is likely to be 'Solar Warden'. Sub-orbital and above 'space blimbs' of which Lockheed had definitely made and I'd imagine other companies made similar designs. I think this is what Mckinnon saw. This fits much better the existing US military space agencies inventory, capabilities.

e.g

-United States Space Command
-Missile Defence Agency
-Aegis
-Lacrosse
-Zirconic
-X planes

huh? the pic was deleted, let me try posting that again. I don't see why, it's public domain. Let's blame Hanlon's fallacy.

Attached: tictac.jpg (800x868, 99K)

why is this crosshair covered by an object in the picture?

McKinnon seemed pretty sure to have found info on Anti-Gravity, free energy and the like, I dont think he would mistake a glorified Blimp for that.

had the same problem just now

Attached: Crosshair.jpg (600x469, 59K)

>Roswell.
I think what you need to remember about Roswell is Col. John Stapp was testing 'High G' performance and the limits of what humans could withstand at the same time and before. He himself survived 37g!

Kevin Randle is the best Roswell writer, the Dolans and Linda Moultan Howe's of this world are awful. Stephen Greer and David Wilcox don't even get on my radar.

That would be pronounced like "nasha" you brainlet

>Anti-Gravity, free energy and the like
He never said that.
You may be thinking of what Bevan found at Wright Patterson in 1994.
Basically a compact fusion generator on a plane that could travel at mach 15.
He claimed he saw a tubular cigar shaped object in space with domes on the ends.Also saw a file with 6 (or so) 'USSS' designation names. These I contend are space blimps. As for the fleet to fleet transfers of Officers, those who look after the Predator drones are NOT passengers but they do fly them. I think these Space Blimps are similar or they may even be manned (but I would doubt that due to the effects of radiation and muscle atrophy from long term space exposure.)

As for the Apollo pics and videos, I've reviewed many of them, in one (this Apollo 17) you can see what either is a stage light come loose from it's fixture, or there are flying machines on the moon.

I will zoom in and show you a 1960s Stage Light for comparison.

Attached: AS17-140-21495HR.jpg (2340x2355, 902K)

Zoomed in,
>AS17-140-21495HR
From Apollo 17 collection please check the orignal.

Attached: closeUp.jpg (163x136, 3K)

>doesnt know how the dogwhistles work

well, wilcox is associated with Corey Goode. Goode is scetchy. He doesnt seem to come of to be lying, seems to believe what he says, but gives me creepy vibes which made me think of MKUltra. But then again I only watched 1 vid of him because of it. Wilcox seems scetchy through association with Goode.
Didntl look into any of the others to be honest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
>McKinnon has admitted in many public statements that he obtained unauthorised access to computer systems in the United States including those mentioned in the United States indictment. He states his motivation, drawn from a statement made before the Washington Press Club on 9 May 2001 by "The Disclosure Project", was to find evidence of UFOs, antigravity technology, and the suppression of "free energy", all of which he states to have proven through his actions.[35][36]

Attached: Straps.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

1960s stage light.
I think what you can see suspended in the Apollo 17 pic is the front facia of a stage light.

Attached: stageLights60s.jpg (700x591, 95K)

Attached: nasholes.png (913x537, 401K)

>McKinnon
he was looking for anti-gravity but never found anything like it. He targetted Johnson building 8 because an alleged 'whistleblower' and former contractor Donna Hare said space UFOs were regularly airbrushed out there.

>Wilcox and Goode
neither get on my radar.
they offer zero evidence and have zero credibility.

Attached: l.webm (1280x720, 555K)

What I find wholly remarkable is the co-operation between Russia and US in space? I cannot fathom it. It flies in the face of all other geo-political conduct.

Attached: o.webm (1280x720, 507K)

they dumped their waste there user

>waste.
you mean feces in a bag?
apparently so.

There is a reoccuring desaster that happens at certain interval. Pole shift and what not, crazy magnetism. The only thing left untouched is solid rock. Metals will break apart during the happening. Those things out there is just remains from previous generations that either lived or tried to escape earth. Will happen soon again 2030

What do you base these claims on?

Take your meds schizo

its not US and Russia

its masons and satanists
"apollo saturn" kekerino
in case you dont know scripture let me translate
"satan satan"

there is actually some video around using that exact footage in the background unedited. So chances are that this actually wasnt something they faked shit with. But I dont have the video on me.

Mutually assured destruction, one calls out the fake of the other, the other calls out the fake as well.
Also there is a good chance that all the global conflict is staged in order to socially engineer the cultures through wars and disasters, that secretly all cooperate.
Even more so when there is a secret Enemy, lets say the Breakaway Nazis in Antarctica, which are technologically superior, with them needing an excuse to put so much in the development of weapons. Now they cant tell people about this secret enemy thus put controlled opposition in place to give a fake reason for the focus on said development

I dont think its very cyclical, nor that its the same. The last one seems to be a flood around 3k BC as all the cultures report that it destroyed the last civilization. The one before was a comet/asteroid/solarflare/"Rain of Fire" (as the aztecs called it) around 12,5-12,9k years ago
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220438991
that goes a lot into that stuff, and a lot of other stuff on ancient history.

Attached: Moonlanding Light.jpg (500x423, 136K)

the polar shifts are evident, it's quite a known thing at this point. Just not sure when the next one will happen, but I dunno about metal breaking apart. I don't care about anything

that's a wild assertion;
you're implying the quasi-civilian space agencies of the USA and Russia are satanists and therefore co-operate. You'll excuse me for not buying into that, unless you find me a pic of Putin and Obama sacrificing a child together.

why are we told that there are planets out there and how vast the universe is but aren't allowed to explore far from the moon?

cool story... can you measure it? and by you i mean you and not nasa

Question any of the alt-kike?
>Take your meds schizo!
Believe any of history has been altered and don't believe the jewish narrative?
>Take your meds schizo!
Believe that all these shootings coming from 8ch and all this support isn't suspicious?
>Take your meds schizo!
Do anything aside from breathing?
>Take your meds schizo!

>Breakaway Nazis in Antarctica, which are technologically superior,

this is Wilcox tier, no evidence, no credibility. I'm sure the scientists there now would beg to differ too. You can watch documentaries about their work.

in 1965 Karl Wolfe claimed Ranger Recon 7 photographed an Alien base on the moon.

putin might not even know...
just type nasa freemason in your search engine...

Attached: dme9uc36a4uy.jpg (1200x618, 341K)

the last part was for in case someone is interested in masons and occultism

So where at we at?
What genuine strands can we pull at.

>Nazi discs at Prag Kibly from George Klein 1945
>US army Col John Stapp test 37g!
>Roswell - Nazi disc design and humanzee pilots as per biologist George Gallup's assertion about 1920s Humanzees?
>Project Winterhaven 1950s and 46 DoD contractors.
>Project Horizon 1959 moon base
>Karl Wolfe moon base photo'd in 1965 by Ranger Recon 7.
>Apollo footage is beyond fake
>Mars' Cydonia region matching England's prehistoric Silbury Hill.
>Bevan's hack in 1994 at Plant 42 and Wright Patterson
>Ben Rich of Lockheed Skunk Works with a random claim
>Donna Hare's claims of UFOs in space being airbrushed
>Mckinnon's hack 2002 Solar Warden - space spy blimps?
>NASA currently faking ISS footage
>Still no independent PROOF of Apollo landings.
>Wiki leaks cable saying US moon base destroyed 1979.

We've got nothing and we're going now where 75+ years after Roswell.
We're not even chasing shadows.
Project Condign of the UK wrote all of this off as nothing - not even classified tech.
It's all a bad joke and frustrating to 'truth autists' - I jest, but you know what I mean.

Read another schizo tier book from Dolan when he claims remote viewing is real, despite never being scientifically validated.

You're my favorite Kraut. I always enjoy your threads.

The whole subject is beyond reproach, because it's a pile of shit festering loons, making audacious and outlandish claims w./out a hint of academic scrutiny or people trying to make a mint from the credulous.

Why can't we be thrown a bone from Lockheed or DARPA - a little leaky poo poo. What I would do for just 5mins of the stuff they know.

One of the only reasons I come to this shithole of archaic php style bulletin board website, in the hope someday someone will dump something interesting. You damn well know the Chinks are all over the US DoD server sniffing anything they can as were kids from all over the world pre 9/11.

Why can't they just make this public domain???
They can't say it's because of Russia - they're bloody co-operating in 'space' with them, or at least doing something on the Soyuz.
There's no little grey aliens running around anally probing people, I've pretty much dissolved that mythology and traced it's origins back.

Why can't we just have the truth, just for once.
Would it hurt so much?

Anyone else have this 'feels'?

Attached: vrees.jpg (174x171, 3K)

thanks user. Im always glad when someone enjoys them.

Attached: Jesus Credit.png (727x532, 406K)

>14 posts by this ID

Attached: 016378ff-0fab-4f22-bedc-97012850a8ac (1).jpg (1920x883, 153K)

Earth is flat. No observable curvature. there is no escaping observable facts.

Attached: railgun.png (1269x710, 869K)

laser experiments????

Attached: railgun-540x540.jpg (540x540, 55K)

Video explaining how fish-eye distortion works and how to account for it: youtu.be/cHhDhYeYf2Q

Compilation of high altitude balloon footage from various different sources, analysed at the point where distortion is eliminated as explained in the previous video: youtu.be/dV99TJ9KlJQ

Simple repeatable experiment that allows one to photograph the curve of the horizon from a cliff overlooking the sea, take note of the straight-edges remaining straight when the image is compressed horizontally, indicating that lens distortion is not the cause of the curvature: youtu.be/tOCodgq1oM8

Attached: lens-distortion-graphic.jpg (650x403, 86K)

Experiment performed by many people from all around the world at various latitudes on the equinox to measure the sun's angle relative to the observer and map these results onto both a flat and globe model: youtu.be/J9w4KtHxZ68

3-D representation of this experiment using data obtained from timeanddate.com: youtu.be/7nzEhDX-xzg

Notice how in both instances, the angles don't line up on the flat model indicating the sun is in multiple places at once, while all angles on the globe model point towards the same distant sun as to be expected.

Attached: IMG_20190417_200034.jpg (1284x1424, 339K)

>UAE
Surely they behead people like you for that kind of thing there?

have sex

>There's no little grey aliens running around anally probing
there are, but they dont come from another planet. they are demons.

Fuck off, kike.

Keep up the good work, my based German friend. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory in 2015 is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're redpilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory. (end of part 1)

Attached: comfyastronaut.jpg (4288x2848, 1.24M)

i always wonder, why they are never investigating these "things". I mean, shouldnt they WANT evidence for life on Mars?

Instead they go:
>"oh nonono it's just a rock!! dont look at it!!! here, check this news about a mass shooting!!"

Attached: 1532176356963.jpg (551x549, 27K)

(start of part 2) Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Jow Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world. (end of part 2)

Attached: brooksagnew.png (450x253, 264K)

yes, for sure. laser tests prove zero curvature.

youtube.com/watch?v=OuqBFBZGOe4

Attached: lasertest.png (1366x768, 948K)

(start of part 3) I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider. (end of part 3)

Attached: valthor.png (592x401, 235K)

(start of part 4) Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related). (end of part 4)

Attached: binaryvenusianopenings.jpg (400x320, 10K)

false graphic. there is no active guidance on the projectile for it to automatically hug the curvature of the earth.

(start of part 5) The space fakery from NASA doesn't discredit the Hollow Earth theory. I freely admit that the space fakery from NASA is probably true, since I firmly believe in the existence of a secret space program (or possibly even multiple secret space programs), so (((they))) are probably faking shit when it comes to the public space program, but doing things for real when it comes to the secret space program(s). And I have no doubt that (((they))) airbrush out the holes at the poles in satellite photos of the poles. Don't let the kikes misdirect you. Think bigger and think outside the box.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin (end of part 5)

Attached: nazisinagartha.jpg (2000x1200, 1.82M)

(start of part 6) Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast caverns all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These caverns are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page for more information about this:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm (end of part 6)

Attached: 1497634787396.png (612x455, 379K)

yeah, I beg to differ. I wrote a little paper.
>ayyufo.blogspot.com/2019/06/tracing-history-of-greys-in-ufology.html

(start of part 7) Earth has a central 'sun'. Every planet has a central 'sun' (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central 'sun'. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related. (end of part 7)

Attached: agartha.png (740x927, 1.19M)

what about the laser experiment that do???

(start of part 8) The ancient Vedic scriptures (especially the Puranas) declare that Earth is a hollow planet and that Vedic civilisation exists in the Inner Earth World (also known as 'Agartha'). The Norwegian man Jens Jansen and his son Olaf Jansen sailed into the Inner Earth World in 1829 and met very tall people there. Olaf wrote a book about all of this called 'The Smoky God' and said that the people there spoke a type of Sanskrit - this vindicates the ancient Vedic scriptures! You can read more about this here:

holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm (end of part 8)

Attached: thesmokygod.png (400x633, 592K)

(start of part 9) The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life. (end of part 9)

Attached: flateartheclipse.jpg (600x798, 94K)

Attacking the moon landing is attacking the greatest accomplishment of white men.
Who would be responsible for doing such a thing?

Attached: double_triple.gif (329x302, 6K)

I'll save everyone the time from reading this garbage

this guy literally thinks life on other planets probably exists under the surface because "people live inside houses" and thats all you need to know about this dumb fuck's deductive reasoning

(start of part 10) You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses. (end of part 10)

Attached: utopia.jpg (1200x768, 199K)

Awful, non-existent critical thought and perspicacious inquiry. There's /x/ or coast-to-coast for a good larp.

(start of part 11) The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface! (end of part 11)

Attached: sky.jpg (640x960, 136K)

Didnt see you in a long time mate. Hellow again

pretty much the best evidence that NASA isnt there to give us info.

The Moon landing happened, the easiest way to tell is that the Russia and other countries picked up the transmission from outer space.
There's reflectors on the moon that was left there during the Apollo 11 mission that you can still do this day shoot a laser at to measure the distance between the moon and the Earth.

(start of part 12) The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that we should ALWAYS TRUST our five senses ("My eyes are telling me that Earth is flat, so Earth MUST be flat!"). The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS EXACTLY AS IT SEEMS. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive! We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you! (end of part 12)

Attached: colour.png (598x291, 3K)

>cope

>seething

Good to see you again, brah.

Anybody have the HELIOS spacecraft? Images?

(start of part 13) The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you! (end of part 13)

Attached: flatearthpsyop.jpg (480x360, 33K)

(start of part 14) Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and expanding, this means that so-called 'gaseous planets' and stars actually have solid surfaces (even if their atmospheres are extremely thick). Moons become planets and planets become stars. Planets 'give birth' to moons and stars 'give birth' to planets. If the Sun were to 'give birth' to a new planet today (for example), that new planet would occupy Mercury's orbit, which would cause Mercury to occupy Venus's orbit, which would cause Venus to occupy Earth's orbit, which would cause Earth to occupy Mars's orbit and so on. (end of part 14)

Attached: earthchanisnotflat.jpg (900x988, 137K)

what discredits the Hollow earth theory is not NASA's fakery. It's the absence of observable curvature.

Attached: nocurvature.png (1271x575, 811K)