Redpill me on festivals...

Redpill me on festivals. Why do a lot of zoomers and millenials make it their life's goal to go to at least one festival a year? I have never been, from a distance it looks extremely degenerate, almost satanic in aesthetic and has the aura of a collective worship or pilgrimage

Attached: 2019-08-05_23h00_06.png (631x784, 966K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oes_kQnIOUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the epitome of globohomo decadence. Fucking so cringe seeing 35 year olds at this shit now

either of the following
1) They like EDM music
2) They want pics for instagram

If the person isn't into that music and/or isn't a complete whore for red hearts, chances are they have no interest in going to a festival.

>Redpill me on festivals
there's also blue, yellow, and purple pills there, op.

baka

It's a pagan European practice to gather in one spot around bright lights (fire), food, drink and music a few times during every year.

The purpose of these things are celebration of life. Probably were a good place to find a mate in the old days. Maybe less so in modern times. You didn't want to get inbred by fucking your cousins within your small clan, so coming together with the fellow clans was a prime opportunity to find your partner.

Attached: pagan.jpg (638x960, 79K)

>a bunch of fat ugly chicks looking for peer approval
>virtually none of them get laid
>universally panned as fugly femcels

Not much different than an anime convention desu.

>Redpill me on festivals
The females that go to these increasingly socialize access to their vaginas at them.

it's super shit

i've been to 2 when i was 19, it was really fun, because i was really drunk and so were my friends. now that i think about it, it was probably extremely cringe. like we pissed on other tents in the middle of the night, kissed some random chicks who smelled like cigarettes and vomit and grabbed random girls butts.

>Fucking so cringe seeing 35 year olds at this shit now
35 year olds shouldn't go to music festivals? What are you, 18 and an incel?

youtube.com/watch?v=oes_kQnIOUY

It's essentially a postmodern pilgrimage site.

because it's trendy and girls want to take instagram pictures. that is the point to their entire existence. they must let everyone know that they went to a concert/festival

Yeah, but that only works if you're ethnicity is the same as everyone else. Ethno-states are the best things in the world and we have none over here

Attached: dfgfghfghfgdhgfdhfghdfgh.jpg (749x499, 113K)

>zoomers
American white zoomers are not cucked

Attached: genzyklon.png (1042x665, 30K)

wow they are all fat. wtf

I like edm music and don't want to go to one of those nigger festivals
People go to those for the drugs, not the music

Attached: ONCE SAVED.jpg (3806x2511, 2.85M)

It's kind of like summercamp only for people in the age group 18-25. You meet a lot of people your own age, have fun for a week during the summer.

Generation Zion is degenerate.

shlomo trying to black pill us once again

Attached: 1564948028051.jpg (750x1334, 160K)

dude you dont just get to pay 250 dollars to get herpes from a good looking girl. You have to fuck these pigs on drugs.

There is nothing on the planet more jewish than this. You can be pounding a zaftig jewess with your cut cock in Jerusalem, while eating a lox bagel, and adding to your 401k and you still cannot be as Jewish as the people associated with these festivals.

Mostly just whores being whores so they can plaster pictures of themselves all over social media to make other whores jealous

The only festivals are metal festivals

I dont know what the fuck these cringy, awkward zoomerfests are where normies dress like fags and whores with parasitical "influencers" run amock while herpes spreads.

Attached: 20140809_150919.jpg (2048x1536, 900K)

I get that reference.

why is Jow Forums the trash can now? this was fine being where it was and they move it here to kill conversation like a bunch of fucks

>stinky
>bad food
>people
>esp. bad people
>shit accommodation
I fail to see the difference between festivals and homelessness apart from the price tag.

They have more “important” things, like /leftypol/ posting their demoralization and circlejerking and D&C threads all the time.