I am a 61 year old black man and I hate white people. I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15...

I am a 61 year old black man and I hate white people. I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15, which feels like it was yesterday. Maybe it was.

I hate that I have been stripped of my roots by the white man. Africa is one of the best continents to live in but I can never say I’m apart of it because black people were held captive in America for centuries. Its disgusting.

When I see white people happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis. They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.

That's why most white men are into nasty bdsm shit. With “doms” and “masters” and “slaves”. They want to beat and rape people but since it became illegal they have to find another outlet.

Whenever I see a happy white girl I wish she would be beaten and rape and forced to give birth to a baby not of her pure race, just so she could experience what black people have gone through.

Fuck white people. One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass.

Attached: 1565293709447.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAAAtqSeRKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I hate white people
why?

Attached: 1565290454518.jpg (607x558, 80K)

kill niggers

Soon
KARA BOĞA

Attached: images - 2019-08-02T163159.094.jpg (661x464, 67K)

>I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15,
That's all? consider yourself lucky, nigger.

Attached: 1475192558490.jpg (650x932, 224K)

i feel the same way towards you

Attached: 1506531270386.jpg (1640x2338, 773K)

Attached: 1565207005834.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>experiencing racism ever since I was 15
>since I was 15
maybe that's when you became a nigger

So you are saying Africans are gay... ?

Attached: 1565186494021.jpg (488x488, 26K)

Fuck off boomer coon

Haha, yeah it must really suck being a cooked skin.

Jews stripped you from Africa.
NOOB

==MUP DA DOO DIDDA==

You're a nigger
accept that black people need to be bred out of existence and the only way to do that is how things have happened
it's going to be better for the people of the future
stop being so selfish man, you're falling into the worst stereotype of the black man

Nice larp

hey nigger even if you're 60 you never experienced any of that shit you spoke of. ive met black people who were classy and educated and can respect them, but most niggers are exactly that, dumb as shit, have the worst most self serving culture i've ever seen, niggers dont work together, they cant even form family units. Dont hate the white man, hate your fucked up culture, if it was good africa would actually do productive things, but it doesnt, because niggers dont work together, they just self serve. get fucked

Fuck, I hate this. Watkinses need to double time it before I lose my mind.

Stop your LARPing you retard. I doubt anybody is taking this troll thread seriously.

>I am a 61 year old black man and
That's about where everyone stops giving a shit..

>I am a 61 year old black man and I hate
fucking deal with it nigtard!

Attached: come at me.gif (500x284, 2.05M)

Jews will get rid of Whites in due time, they are on a fast track to annihilation

You niggers better realize that no one treats you better than White people. If you think they’re waycist then you haven’t seen shit, you have absolutely no idea what intense hatred the other races have towards you uncivilized goons. I literally can’t wait for your whitoid bodyguards to decline into irrelevance so we can come for you

YAAAASSSS KANG SLAY!!!!

Attached: 156376595456.jpg (833x1024, 195K)

I am a 20 year old white man and I hate black people. I have been experiencing racism ever since I was born, which feels like it was yesterday. Maybe it was.

I hate that I have been stripped of my roots by the black man. North America is one of the best continents to live in but I can never say I’m a part of it because white people have been held captive in America for years. It’s disgusting.

When I see black people happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis. They’ll never know what it’s like to pay taxes, or be shot by a rabid nigger just because he’s having a bad day. Or to even raise their own child.

That’s why most black men are into nasty race-mixing shit. With “bulls” and “kings” and “white bois”. They want to beat and rape people but since it became illegal they have to find another outlet.

Whenever I see a happy black girl I wish [REDACTED BY JIDF]

Fuck black people. One day they’ll rise up and fuck you niggers in the ass.

>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.
Neither do you.

Attached: 1536473965993.jpg (633x691, 63K)

Fuck off Porch Monkey

Swallow my dick with your whole family if you hate all white people and love to larp

I just don't understand how people can be racist toward niggers, you can't be racist toward not humans.

SHUT UP, NIGGER.

The only way for us to live in peace is if we separate both races. So please just fuck off nigger.

>I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis. They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day.
Nigger please, you never have had to pick cotton or get whipped a day in your life.
>Africa is one of the best continents to live in but I can never say I’m apart of it because black people were held captive in America for centuries.
No body forced your black ass to stay here, as a matter of fact I am sure some white man would have given you a ticket to Africa if you asked.
>Whenever I see a happy white girl I wish she would be beaten and rape
That seems to be a genetic fault.
>One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass.
So you're a faggot as well.
Fucking niggers.

This

>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.
You will never know either, unfortunately.

Attached: monochrome-faggot.gif (480x270, 1.64M)

>Boomer coon LARP

Is this new? Have not seen this angle before from the shill playbook

Yeah, just do what you do best. Rape.

Attached: f9a8a34a.jpg (328x384, 33K)

nigger

FUCK YOU ISRAELI JEW! We don't speak like this. Especially a 61 year old based grandpa

Didn't read because the word of a nigger is less than that of a gorilla.

Go to Hell.

>> 222314983
>1 post by this id

Don’t hate, separate. I’m sure you’ll do just fine without Whitey’s oppression.

Attached: 826129C1-5491-4E6A-A1E8-21ED14519EF9.jpg (535x535, 92K)

Id actually give up my GUNS under 1 condition. Ship all the niggers back to Africa. Thats a fair trade.

hate breeds hate. but its all good

That picture is so fucking gross. Spoiler the ugly monkeys OP.

>61
>Since 15
>Racism since 1973

Thanks, Otis. I guess we can go ahead then and repeal EVERYTHING the civil rights movements caused, thanks to your testimony.

Of course, we already knew all this but your admission helps a lot.

Go ahead and hug a dem when you get a chance.

Attached: nog-abrams.jpg (452x572, 81K)

You've never experienced slavery and if you are surrounded by whites it's highly likely you live in america, tell us please how africa would have been a better place to live.

also saged, fuck off you sperg

As a 61 year old black man neither do you, faggot.

>When I see white people happy it angers me.
We know. Tough shit. Also, divide and conquer thread.

I'm a white guy who lives and grew up in South West Detroit. I experience racism everyday too. Try being the only white kid in your school. Now shut the fuck up

Everyone experiences racism. White people have experienced slavery.

You niggers do not have a monopoly on suffering simply because you choose to eternally wallow in it.

Shut the fuck up; go back and make your homeland better.

Do you mean these white people?

Attached: 1563656936815.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

Kek too many newfags on here think this is an actual nigger.

>When I see white people happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis. They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.
Have you personally picked cotton or been beaten by a white slave master?

If you want Africa to rise up, why don't you move there?

You're happy that you'll be surrounded by monkeys. We're happy because our cities become free from shit.

And we hate you as well! See there are things we can agree on.

Lincoln wanted to send them to Africa. Now the world suffers as a result. Make no mistake - degenerate culture is exported from the US.

Is this an acceptable way to show how a black person is?

youtube.com/watch?v=vAAAtqSeRKI

Attached: bs-ed-jolson-blackface-letter-20150728.jpg (1434x2000, 389K)

One day?

LOL, you nig-fags have been fucking each others asses so much you've pretty much cornered the AIDS market (happily).

Die faster.

Especially a 61-year-old one. The ones that lived to get to that age are usually peaceful (or cripple) and don't give a flying chicken wang over the Internet.

Imagine if we put our national animosities aside and just genocide all the negro animals in Africa. It's the most beautiful continent in the world and they do not deserve it.

I propose a temp alliance between every White Nation. Let's share Africa, but this time we will just shoot all these black monkeys.

Attached: pexels-photo-417142-1.jpg (640x426, 33K)

/b Jow Forums /lgbt /rk9

In no functional sense is this /pol.

Attached: ...relax 1.webm (480x480, 2.2M)

>people PEOPLE let's all come together
>to commit murder

Oh Poland.

Attached: ...relax 2.webm (640x480, 993K)

Sage

>I am a 61 year old black man
post skin, or GTFO

Attached: ...relax 3.webm (896x504, 1.25M)

Attached: 37k72k.jpg (500x884, 61K)

Attached: ...relax 4.webm (256x320, 2.89M)

Attached: ...relax 5.webm (400x272, 1.92M)

The likelihood of a 61 year old black guy posting here seems awfully small.

Came here to post this

>Africa is one of the best continents to live in
You mean live on?
What is stopping you from returning?
All of the '''''racists'''''' here would probably crowdfund you a one way ticket if you promised to go and never come back :)

Attached: ...relax 6.webm (608x360, 2.26M)

>some nigger's gay-rape fantasy

Attached: ...relax 7.webm (853x480, 981K)

Attached: ...relax 8.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

^^^world's smartest hippie

Attached: 100 v 1 me, nog.webm (398x224, 1014K)

Please please go back to africa nigger

Get in line coon

>I am a 61 year old black man

You can still hang yourself and make something of your worthless existence, you still have time!

Nice LARP

Knee grow, don’t get so upset. If you want to fuck white people in the ass so bad head on down to your nearest tranny parade and it’ll be like you died and are now the “massah” in nigger heaven. Give those faggots a good pump up the ass for me while you’re at it and bury that AIDS semen deep, nigga.

Attached: 1479768711745.webm (720x404, 2.8M)

Africa had its hey day during the Kush and Egyptian times.
As did the Romans and British.
Currently its the Americans and next will be the Chinese.
All of these empires will eventually crumble when they forget they are fallible.

Don't wish for Africa to rise up, wish for them to realise there is a better state than to control the majority of the world.

Attached: 1479768955912.webm (640x640, 761K)

Attached: 1479769336495.webm (202x360, 2.45M)

Attached: 1479770425123.webm (640x360, 715K)

Attached: 1479771360023.webm (600x336, 2.97M)

Attached: 1479771586987.webm (224x400, 1.05M)

boo hoo nigger
lynch yourself

Attached: 1479771996613.webm (202x360, 911K)

Attached: 1480342261493.webm (480x270, 1.03M)

>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton
Neither did you nigger.
Slavery ended over 150 years ago
Kys

Attached: 1527345707979.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

i'm confused, did he smack him with his hand, a water bottle (glass or plastic?).

Attached: 1480345180546.webm (526x360, 2.96M)

Fuck you white boi

Go back to Africa you smelly nigger. We hate you too.