Why don't you have a girlfriend?

why don't you have a girlfriend?

Attached: 0ba9a390c695fd31bd230c755eace068.png (905x1180, 601K)

i never leave my basement

because I'm a skinny antisocial sperg

Attached: Yuri-Icon-Doki-Doki-Literature-Club-riku114-41436751-200-200.jpg (200x200, 12K)

I want to but I'm shy and it's difficult for me to express my feelings to another person

Attached: 1563548147312.jpg (313x232, 28K)

Getting courage and need to talk to her more

Attached: bro.jpg (540x491, 23K)

Because I'm unable to socialize.

You twig

Attached: xQZESTxv_400x400.png (400x400, 288K)

This

Attached: a0e.jpg (1000x1000, 78K)

Don't get fit for women.

you nigger
I won't I want to get fit for myself

You white privileged scum

Attached: blaco.png (787x770, 193K)

Already had 3, getting over first bf.

potato nigger
well it definitely has ruined my taste for 3d females

this without sperg

Attached: 1554431738182.png (386x366, 183K)

the last 2 I had interests in were a crackhead and an bonafide idiot

Sweet dreams shekels skelington

Attached: 9ccff9017b83681a7bec2c9c.jpg (848x480, 65K)

I think it ruin my live, the more disgusting shit I fap to. Borderline /d/ tier shit, also think anime also ruin me.

I'm not a jew you potato sucker

See you tomorrow lil skeleton

Attached: FrighteningShockedHatchetfish-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 1.86M)

>doesn't know a joke is.
Based Gaelicbro.

Attached: 1551291583186.png (954x864, 214K)

>doesn't know a joke is
can you please speak in a articulate manner

see you tomorrow sissy nigger

did all Americans on bant skip English class or something?

>can you please speak in a articulate manner
Can you please speak in a articulate manner sir.

Attached: 1555497934431.jpg (1242x1394, 589K)

Wee don'te speake engirishe ate alle.

why yes I can speak in a articulate manner. how did you know?

this but also acne

Why yes I can speak in a articulate manner, how did you know?
Even gay alien skull?

Attached: 1548187754898.jpg (640x640, 89K)

cause I cant commit myself emotionally all too well to that shit.
Happily sleep around tho.

I have a waifu. She is all I need, she is my sweetheart, the love of my life.

But I have.

I have acne too

Because I have a wife

Attached: 1535445158364.jpg (486x600, 44K)

I hate women

I fell in love with someone but my mom was their therapist so I refrained from asking them out.

Do I need one?

Attached: 00921.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Because I am deeply in love with someone to the level that I cant find any attraction in someone else but I know that person will probably never reciprocate feelings towards me (unironically).

Attached: 1565085159259.jpg (771x547, 107K)

Me too man, me too. It sucks. I thought I was over it but recently the feelings started coming back. It's been over a year now. We are really close friends but nothing will ever happen. Makes me sad.

I kind of know. Im a bit of a child emotionally and can't really take care of myself. If I could find a girl who would love me like how you see childhood friends in manga are then maybe but outside of that idk

Attached: ainz.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Get overly nervous when intimate. Kinda makes the other person look less of a person and more a sex object which I don't like

Because I don't try

Attached: olivia tearful.png (444x521, 268K)

girls don't like me

Attached: 1524416268901.png (414x403, 6K)

because i spend all my time at the screen and keyboard

this. And my social skills are junk. I would crash and burn within 10 minutes of the first date and have used up all of my life story and anything I could talk about.

It just hurts so fucking much because you know no matter how much you end up thinking that you moved on it just comes back to hurt you and you hold her so dear as a friend that you dont want to walk away

you know social skills can be improved right? even if you're an autist. Stop being a gat defeatist faggot

beecause i hab bf :3

Because no one has ever given me orgasms stronger than orgasms I have given myself. The hard work of staying in shape, maintaining a respectable job and social circle, being charming and optimistic enough to maintain a gf, being energetic enough to not become boring, and avoiding any sort of deal breaking downfall like alcoholism or fucked up sexual fetishism is not worth the reward of avoiding loneliness. I'd rather just love myself and do my own thing.

Now, why aren't YOU my gf?

Attached: 1564809738962.jpg (640x552, 38K)

Attached: 88t9rd98.png (375x289, 263K)

this

Attached: __shiraha_raphiel_ainsworth_gabriel_dropout_drawn_by_oshiza__7128ad497f2f3727306230315914eda6.jpg (1153x2141, 1.26M)

Based Ginposter

Mainly cause I'm not trying to get one. I'm fairly happy without one right now anyway, though I'm not closed to the idea. That being said I'm not gonna go out of my way to get one at least right now cause any social rejection I get or stupid thing I do perpetually haunts me on a daily basis for years after the event. The fear of this inevitable outcome is beginning to paralyze me and prevent me from putting myself out there. My mental health goes downhill whenever I socialize too much, and it comes back when I stop. I have a sneaking suspicion that anti-anxiety medication would help me immensely, but I can't be bothered going in and trying to get some right now.

Attached: 1419726211418.jpg (368x368, 35K)

fag

Because I dumped mine for another girl and it turns out she only wants to be friends

never really felt the need to get one

cause i'm an idiot

because i can't get over my ex from three years ago.

i broke up with her cause she almost literally didn't want to touch in public, at all, and obviously that made me upset
now anytime i see her (she's still friends with my other friends and my brother) anytime she touches me she just holds it waaay too long. i don't know if she's trying to make up for never doing it in public before but now we're broken up and all that's gonna do is make me cry like a bitch.

Because I don't try to get one, nor do I consciously want one. I just don't get lonely, except for occasional brief, easily suppressed episodes.

Attached: jchfs9unhje31.jpg (768x768, 78K)

>obviously that made me upset
That's not obvious. Public affection isn't for everyone, it probably just made her feel uncomfortable and it had nothing to do with you. Of course, if it's very important to you than something had to change, either you had to accept that she didn't wanna do that, she had to push through the anxiety that it likely gave her, or, as it happened, you had to break up. Take this as a lesson I guess, be sure to inform your next prospective partner(s) that public affection is important to you so you can avoid similar issues in the future.

Attached: 1546871417261.png (800x1460, 1.91M)

we talked about it in depth before. i told her what i expected in our relationship and that im very affectionate and she acknowledged what she was doing and said she'd change, then didn't fix it.
i dont think i stressed the literally, in that she almost avoided doing it most days. i wouldn't get a high five if i asked for it but any of her friends she'd greet with a back-breaking hug. they even noticed it aswell. i knew her just as long as them and i'm the one getting in her snatch and i'm getting less.

Well then she obviously had some psych issues getting in the way. Regardless, it's over now. Cry if you need to cry, it's good for you, but do try to move on. From the sounds of things the relationship was unworkable. Just leave it at that.

Attached: 1541741254384.png (363x518, 272K)

she told me she had MPD for a long time, then i spoke to her mother and she told me that was bullshit. she had general sociopathic tendencies so i'd just go with that.
but i still cry cause i keep getting those 'what could've been' thoughts despite knowing she was the worst thing to happen to me. plus she was like my dream girl and my brain can't comprehend that dream girl can infact be bad.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet then tbdesu. Sure there's what could have been but there's also what can be. She's not the only girl out there, even if you were rather fond of her. I don't know if I have any valid wisdom to share when it comes to getting over people cause for me, it generally takes no longer than a year, usually much less. I guess one thing to look out for is you may go through a period where you hate her. I've seen in myself as well as a number of other people that after it's all said and done, you become resentful. May not happen to you though, but watch for that anyway. Otherwise idk man. Maybe start some activities that cause you to meet new girls. It might spark a new interest. Just don't go full rebound mode, make sure you're actually interested in them.

Attached: 1536810872055.jpg (1071x1381, 135K)