Talking to gf of 5 months now

>talking to gf of 5 months now
>still virgin
>oh well i suppose i'll get laid sooner or later
>topic of "becoming a man" comes up
>i tell her "yeah most guys are considered a man when they get laid"
>hint fucking hint
>"well user sounds like you're not gonna be a man for a while then haha" she giggles as she tells me
>she plays it off like it's nothing then goes to bed
>feel dead
>have gf, still won't lose virginity
at least i have a gf still, i suppose it could be worse right?

Attached: breakdown.jpg (884x1024, 135K)

you are supposed to rape

just fuck her retard

Take it easy bud. Love isn't all about sex.

Attached: 65b3c752842a96ae250c98027170ae77.jpg (564x564, 40K)

lets argue the difference between friendship and relationships then

Attached: 29d341c430658a4e7114d02965796cd4.jpg (236x236, 11K)

One you intend to build towards romanticism with. Is this hard to understand?

Attached: 714437f845bd33c7d4777d73221d3133.jpg (563x556, 32K)

You need to make her horny
But do it slowly (she could get mad if you're too quick) as a game and then do it sexually

i dunno i mean i actually have less respect for people i have sex with than people i actually like

once you've come in someone's ass can you see them as anything but property?

Attached: if.gif (500x469, 564K)

>talking to gf of 5 months now
>topic of "becoming a man" comes up
lol

>once you've come in someone's ass can you see them as anything but property?
...yes. You now know them on a whole other level that is more deep and intimate. Some people you can't truly know until you dick them down and lie there together in bliss.
Friends you don't have intimate thoughts about.
Friends don't make you want to kiss them.
Friends don't get you hard.

Attached: 18ae9f5efcf24e5dc6e9bef2849a1483.jpg (453x604, 31K)

nah i feel gross and push them off my dick
i like people i'm not sexually attracted to they're easy to deal with snf i form deeper bonds with them

sex is just this shitty extra thing we have to do i don't think it speaks of the soul of a person enough

Attached: oo.gif (500x212, 820K)

>sex is just this shitty extra thing we have to do i don't think it speaks of the soul of a person enough
:/
why not have both. idk, ive gotten more meh about sex recently overall, but is nice. if you feel like running away after a fuck, mebbe its not the right cuteboi for you. the best is in the build up ofc. mebbe im stereotypically feminine in that sense, but damn its hot when ur horned up around someone for a long time before the moment finally comes. cause then you fuck so good you are exhausted and sweaty and got nowhere to be but right there

>tfw had sex with my girlfriend on the first night

Your a loser OP

probably your bf you're from faggot islands after all

You idiot user. You're supposed to make the move. Obviously if she gives you strong signals that she's not okay with it stop, but otherwise press her boundaries. Don't wait for her to say 'Okay we can have sex now.', push her boundaries more and more and if she doesn't resist, escalate. Also pro tip, don't be a selfish lover. It takes women a lot longer to cum than men, so during foreplay realistically you should be eating her out more than she sucks you off, and when you're having sex make sure you pace yourself and ensure she cums.

Attached: 1518446332993.jpg (506x543, 130K)

eating girls out is gross and degrading

You sound like the type of man who would frequently satisfy himself, but never truly satisfy a woman in the bedroom. Learn from this user guys. Don't be like him. He's a fukwit

Attached: 1537356761611.png (853x853, 547K)

i retain my pride, dignity. and my massive penis

nigga you gay

>gf of 5 months
>no sex
fucking retard break up

you could take this as a positive thing.
ask her about her thoughts of sex before marriage. if she wants to save herself for marriage, then thats a good thing because what she said could hint she wants to marry in the future.

If she's a virgin as well I can kinda understand the hesitation. But this is getting pretty weird desu. Also stop with this *hint hint* shit. Fucking talk to her directly, tell your concerns, just don't be a bitch about it. God gave you the gift of speech for a reason - use it.

Attached: 1564411258560.jpg (318x320, 15K)

Also this.

If it's impacting you that badly then talk about it. open communication is very important in a relationship. If you fail at that the relationship will fail, its only a matter of time.

Attached: 1545970927257.jpg (688x720, 252K)

i''d make a move on you

Why are you asking us about it instead of your girlfriend? Just say "Do you want to fuck" and you'll get a straight answer

This. I love the time after the act. I go up, take a piss or a quick rinse in the shower if I'm too sweaty, wash my dick and dispose the rubber. Then get back and just cuddle until you fall asleep. So fucking good

>this whole thread
OP is either trolling or is really retarded enough to get played like a fiddle he is.