May we run rampant with hatred and joy

May we run rampant with hatred and joy...
Just to crush with these fangs...
The true light that burns us...

Attached: EBgJp5RUwAEjPhD.jpg (600x450, 29K)

Attached: Dl0MVLSWwAAWCDA.jpg (864x960, 136K)

You don't like the new netflix adaptation of berserk?

Hanny
He's a tranny
He's the biggest fag in history
Go home
Back to discord
And dilate your fake pussy

Attached: hanner.png (1000x891, 1.46M)

i mean at heast this one's cute and passable uwu

Sheeting

Attached: SmartSelect_20190808-021755_Chrome.jpg (538x953, 182K)

My body says no too. You aren't passable and you know it. You aren't cute, no serious man would ever fuck you, and most importantly, you're not a girl. Seek help.

Im getting sex tonight tho user
Unlike you

Attached: ce2a3772ee1e4afc5cc90b904b509cd4.jpg (680x680, 103K)

I couldn't care less. No matter how better you are doing than me, I will never be a tranny, and that's something I can take solace in - that at least my mental state is still intact. I value myself more than to quit like you and all other trannies do. Enjoy your life of vapid and loveless sex.

>vapid and loveless sex
Hahah it seems you havent stalked me quite enough user
Enjoy jerking off to cartoons and crying yourself to sleep wondering why girls dont like you

Attached: aa78ff4e0e0da4e03b973cc75e25fa99.jpg (405x400, 40K)

high iq posts

>Failing so hard at life that you have to cope by telling yourself "atleast im not a tranny"
Nah not high iq
Bet you both watch "cringe" content in a vain attempt to find value in yourselfs

Attached: Untitled-design-27.jpg (875x583, 37K)

was cuter before

Yes hanner, in a world where people like you who mutilate your genitals just to be different exist, a bit of normalcy is nice.

>failing so hard at life you become a tranny then project your insecurities onto others

Attached: 3c2.jpg (1064x983, 188K)

shut up

Have you ever tried finding value in things you do , rather than in things you arnt?
You should try it user

It's all just a plan to epicc troll us.
The man started being gay just to make this board a bit less boring. Appreciate it.

don't tell me what to do
You found value in something you weren't by deciding that you were a girl, so much value that you post your malformed face on a prussian Lego forum for validation from other discord trannies and beta males alike.

Way to dodge the question user
You should probably work on yourself rather than stalking a tranny on 4chin
I mean if I'm so worthless then why spend your time on me?
Work on something that you care about instead
Something that gives you fulfillment

>stalking a tranny on 4chin
what did he mean by this

You're putting words in my mouth. I wouldn't reply with this shit if I was simply a troll who didn't care. I know you won't listen and just tell me to have sex again, but I am being %100 serious when I say I want you to get help. This isn't healthy man, you're just leading yourself to an early grave wether you become a part of the 40% or not.

The one in need of help seems to be you user
I appreciate your concern but i know very well what the side effects of hrt are
And if i die earlier then at least i died doing what i wanted rather than live a long life filled with regrets

okay

>And if i die earlier then at least i died doing what i wanted rather than live a long life filled with regrets
the only reason you would become part of the 40% is because you have lived a life filled with regret autist

Im not talking about "le 40" meme
You see one good thing about being a tranny is you learn to stop giving a shit after awhile
And thats very freeing, being able to do the things i like and enjoy without fear of what people would think of me since they already probbably think lowly of me for being a tranny
Im not gonna kill myself, i like my life, i like my hobbies, i love my bf and i like my friends

Don't average people kill themselves all the time?

the statistic for suicide of normal people is not 40%

Its not 40% because there's too many us.

Irish user!
Are these jean more up your alley??

Attached: 20190809_114814_1.jpg (1512x2016, 1.36M)

isn't the 40% figure misleading, like it's those who attempted or considered suicide? Most attempts fail not due to intervention, but because the person trying to meme himself is too scared to pull the trigger, make the step etc.

I like the orange jumper on the left.

Orange and blue make up a perfect mix.

Attached: 1562542332942.jpg (540x543, 75K)

Orange is the best colour!

>You see one good thing about being a tranny is you learn to stop giving a shit after awhile
no, thats the outlook on life you get at 24, not when you become a tranny
see you at FUCK FUCK FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MY LIFE stage in 2 years btw

Im not gonna stop myself from living the life i wanna live now just because theres a possibility ill regret it later

lol

Yeah.
Its my favourite colour.

Did you finish watching Jojo?

Attached: IMG_20190809_123520.jpg (1026x700, 131K)

Yea i did
Cant wait for part 6 and my favourite snail fight to be animated!

Attached: 962.jpg (936x1389, 903K)

I'm only half way into part 6.

Weather report is a CUTE

Attached: rjqx3i46dbe31-1.png (1200x675, 454K)

fuck of faggot and good luck on your grand path of degeneracy and contempt. hope you do not get to confused when you start to leak shit out of your asshole