Shroud of Turin

If the Shroud is real, then why was it carbon dated to the middle ages?
>repairs
OK, why didn't they use a piece that they knew wasn't repaired? Why won't they test it again?

Attached: Blood-on-the-Shroud.jpg (1255x700, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHJNtVVwTY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

idfk

Attached: 1565182569615.png (1156x648, 1.57M)

>If the Shroud is real, then why was it carbon dated to the middle ages?
It wasn’t

The shroud is fake because the Bible literally says Jesus was wrapped in strips of linen. There was no shroud by Biblical accounts.

1. bible says no shroud
2. carbon dating is fake and gay
3. fuck cares about a cosmic zombie jew
4. kys glow nigger

Attached: reminder.jpg (663x359, 54K)

>why didn't they use a piece that they knew wasn't repaired?
There is various versions about that. Some says they didn't knew the piece they took was from a repaired part, Others say (((someone))) changed the samples to disprove the shroud.
>Why won't they test it again?
Everytime you make a test you have to cut and destroy a part of the shroud. The more tests you do the less shroud you have. Plus everytime the shroud gets handled and gets any kind of repair or treatment it makes the tests less reliable.

How can the shroud be real if Jesus isn't real

Imagine believing the technology existed in the middle ages to produce a photographic quality, 3d, negative image, on cloth.

christ is 100% real, noone but kike shills dispute it its historic

nice doubt casting , the shroud has pollen on it that is from the region of around jerusalem and theres no proof its carbon dated to the middle ages unless you present some

Attached: jfunk3.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

Your whole abrahamic-god-based religions are all shit. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all shit and all Jewish because they all base their religions on the Jewish god. It's ALL nonsense fables designed to influence and control people by feeding them guilt. Fuck you and your shit-tier god.

The image on the cloth is only at the very top fibers, indicating that it was made by being burned by an impossibly bright light.

You really think this was forged in the middle ages? You think they had the technology to do that?

You know damn well the reason is kikes. Why even ask? Don't you have a clipped dick to fap?

>why didn't they use a piece that they knew wasn't repaired?
They did use a piece that wasn't repaired, how doesn't it stand to you as a gigantic lie of multiverse proportions?

Jewish religions like christianity, judaism and islam are the mothers of all lies.

>multiverse proportions
cringe

For your enjoyment

Attached: turinshroud.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

cope have sex dilate

>It's ALL nonsense fables designed to influence and control people by feeding them guilt
You know literally nothing about theology or philosophy if you believe this. Fuckwit Amerishart education.

Post the bible verse that says Jesus was covered with a shroud.

John 19:40 English Standard Version (ESV)

40 So they took the body of Jesus and bound it in linen cloths with the spices, as is the burial custom of the Jews.

I couldn't find that image on my computer or I would have posted it.

St John 20:6-7 Douay-Rheims Challoner
Then cometh Simon Peter, following him, and went into the sepulchre, and saw the linen cloths lying
And the napkin that had been about his head, not lying with the linen cloths, but apart, wrapped up into one place.

Carbon dating is bullshit.
You have dinosaur bones that get dated between 10 to 20 million years in between ad every time you do the dating, you get different results.
That's not even talking about how the scrap that was cut from the shroud was taken into an secret room and kept there for an hour with literally no explanation what was done inside that room.

>as is the burial custom of the Jews
More proof that JC is a kike creation.

>what is ancient jewish burial tradition
>what is carbon dating actually is fake, gay ad unreliable, especially on a thousand year scale
>fuck cares about the Son of God who rose from the dead to proove God's ultimate moral judgement on every single human being
>if you chose to be a slave you are already dead

Attached: 0e30791e33390f519542ad457191fe272621c84ae6e61335e9b9b7ee2cd2666a.jpg (785x1200, 569K)

This user is based.

See you in Heaven user

in kashmir, india they buried this guy who was apparently around the same time he was absent from the bible, and came back after it ended. he probably learned a lot of his spiritual stuff from them, it's similar.

Attached: file.png (880x660, 1.04M)

Or, a hot piece of metal perhaps? But no, big brain user here has it I figured out, it was the power of god.

>bound it in linen cloths
You know this means bandaging, as a pharaoh, right?

This
is why you ignorant retarded underaged need to STFU.

The Shroud is considered to be a Holy Relic. They are naturally not going to submit the best sections for scientific testing and the Church was unaware of what sections were repaired. They used the hem of course, not the center. It is irrelevant also. You only need to make comparisons with the Sudarium of Oviedo for physical and nondestructive proof.
>Never heard of the Sudarium
Get out you filthy casuals

Are you sure about that, user? The Jews did not follow Egyptian burial traditions. They bound their dead in either one large shroud, or many smaller shrouds of linen.

Fake and gay.

>shroud
Nowhere in the bible is the word shroud used, they say he was bound with small linens.

Small linens is not a shroud.

Stop arguing, your religion is fake, gay and bluepilled.

Atheists get the rope too

>imb4 sacrifice children again to the pagan bog spirits or worship 6 headed elephant gods

Based

I'm egyptian pagan, not atheist.

It isn't real but carbon dating isn't reliable either.

It's almost like the Bible has been translated from one language to another, or sumink

Nice tantrum, faggot. Save it for your mom's dinner table.

Because smoke alters the carbon dating. Well known.

>I'm egyptian pagan
Fucking kek.

Attached: 1539302583216.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

>several small linens = one big shroud because translation

Yes, that's where kek comes from.

I also receive feedback from the Goddess I worship, so I'm at least a wee bit above christcucks.

>brainlet.exe
Nowhere in the bible are ANY English words found. It's a translation.

You mean she says your name when your donation shows up on her channel?

Carbon dating is a fraud.

Small linens cannot be translated, no matter how hard you try to one single shroud, one is plural, the other singular.

*tips*
I know all christians are atheists, you tell me nothing new.

>egyptian pagan
toplel

>Unironically worships a meme and femoid to boot.
Wew lad.
>I also receive feedback from the Goddess I worship
That's a demon, bruh.

Did some quick research on your "religion". Imagine my shock: " had no firm dogma, and its beliefs and practices may have stayed only loosely similar as it diffused across the region and evolved over time"
You're a literal larper, picking and choosing which dogma you accept, and which you discard. This is a "religion" that is entirely of your own creation.

Attached: Jesus3.jpg (410x634, 37K)

Attached: 1552090148963.png (600x581, 475K)

>inb4 christian
>ditto, christians, and they think somehow their religion is more reasonable.

Because it's real, from the middle ages.
Kind of answered your own question, there, sport.
The lie is that it's Jesus.

Any polytheistic religion is wrong. It's demon worship.

"And Joseph bought a linen shroud, and taking him down, wrapped him in the linen shroud and laid him in a tomb that had been cut out of the rock. And he rolled a stone against the entrance of the tomb."

It's almost like the Bible was translated from language to another, or summink.

Carbon dating doesn't work very well. It's extremely imprecise and they measured a damaged corner, not the preserved parts.

ITT: followers of rabbi Yeshua

Attached: 1531331387264.jpg (720x811, 33K)

>Any polytheistic religion is wrong.
Monotheism is retarded as fuck.
The only explanation for miracles all over the place in all the religions of the world, like it has happened, is polytheism, not monotheism and one omnipotent devil that is more omnipresent that your alleged god.

St Mark 15:46 Douay-Rheims Challoner
And Joseph buying fine linen, and taking him down, wrapped him up in the fine linen, and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewed out of a rock. And he rolled a stone to the door of the sepulchre.

But you aren’t Egyptian. Why not worship Iberian goddess? You just attacked middle eastern religions now you’re following an even crazier one

carbon dating has a worse error ratio than floating point variables.

>So what if I made it up, so..so did you!
Nope. Christian epistemology stems from divine revelation. Yours, stems from your own rationale.

Attached: Christ7.png (486x510, 122K)

>But you aren’t Egyptian.
But I believe in past lives.
>Why not worship
I worship the Goddess that I found with meditation, not the gods an autist tells me over the internet because he secretly wishes he was jewish.
>crazy religion
There are things that are real that may sound very crazy to you, yes.

>divine revelation
See

wow catholicucks lied, imagine that

Monotheism is the only theist explanation that makes sense. How can there be polytheism? There are multiple non-supreme gods that are conflicting. That means the gods are not true because they are directly contradicting each other. Why would you follow anything that isn't true? Monotheism provides the answer. God is above all else and is the ultimate truth.
>one omnipotent devil that is more omnipresent that your alleged god
You don't understand at all what evil is.

Attached: 1200px-Tiffany_Window_of_St_Augustine_-_Lightner_Museum.jpg (1200x900, 248K)

Jesus was a fat bastard?

>I worship the Goddess that I found with meditation
That's not a goddess you're worshiping.

What does your opinion on the nature of miracles, a subject that is utterly incomprehensible to the finite human mind, have to do with Scripture?

Attached: Christ4.jpg (836x1134, 250K)

>Monotheism is the only theist explanation that makes sense.
It doesn't make any sense, it gives more power to the devil than to your god, because the devil has to account for all that happens in all the other religions, and so many things have happened, your god would get assraped so hard by satan none of you faggots would have a chance.

>within you you found satan

Of course user, the essence of my soul was united to satan all along and not to my divine source.

>infinite mind
>sounds retarded and schizo when examined critically from a non indoctrinated mind

>it gives more power to the devil than to your god
You don't understand at all what evil is. Go to your local Catholic Church and ask the priest to explain it to you.

Attached: 1024px-Interior_of_St_Andrew's_Catholic_Church_in_Roanoke,_Virginia.jpg (1024x673, 253K)

As a matter of fact, your religion was one of the many I discarded when I started my quest to find which divinity it was that I found with meditation, it's tried, studied thoroughly, tested, and found false.

Attached: 315-3152007_png-animuthinku-thinking-meme-face-anime.png (363x382, 73K)

>Moving the goalpost
So, it had nothing to do with it and now you're just pivoting, but to what exactly?

No one is moving the goalpost.

I found the divine meditating, tried and tested many things and found out that it was an egyptian Goddess.

If it were satan, it could all have ended in hinduism or any other bullshit that I tried.

>your religion was one of the many I discarded when I started my quest to find which divinity it was that I found with meditation
Of course. Meditation is satanic. You will not find Catholicism through meditation.

>Jow Forums: shits pants over Christianity
>also Jow Forums: "find yourself a based, virgin white Christian girl"

>You will not find Catholicism through meditation

Precisely my point, meditation takes you to the soul that inhabits your body and whatever god is united to it, so catholicism is never gonna happen.

Came here to post this
>/thread

Attached: Christ haloed.jpg (467x582, 35K)

>schizoposting this hard

*tips*
>since my god is fake all gods must be

Aight bruh. As long as you admit it's just your arbitrary opinion, then have at it. God bless.

Meditation is worldly and is opening yourself to demons. It's evil and you are wrong for doing it. If you want to find God, you must pray until you cannot pray any more, then keep praying.

>Biblical Israelites are the same as modern kikes
It boggles my mind that no matter how many times this argument gets disproven it reappears again, and again, and again.

Now where have I heard that before?

Attached: How Jews Debate.png (850x446, 349K)

during testing, the piece they use is destroyed

the shroud is a strip, not a square

the bible says 'linen'
not 'small' linens

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (552x365, 216K)

>it's just your arbitrary opinion
It's not, I'm pretty thorough.

>Meditation is worldly

Meditation is one if not the most spiritual thing you can do.

You should not impress yourself with demon worship. It cannot compare to the might of God, and will rot your soul and drag you down to hell.

Lmao take your meds you fucking schizonigger.

Imagine worshipping something you found "meditating". I bet you look how you sound faggot.

Attached: 1564210721464.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>But I believe in past lives.
Ayo hol up

You're certainly not making a very good case for your god, behaving the way you do.

HAHAHA holy fuck, I genuinely laughed.
>It's not my opinion
>I was thorough, when reaching my conclusion

Attached: 1563328933241.jpg (756x646, 64K)

>Born in Palastine
>To Jewish parents
>Raised Jewish
>His twelve buddies were Jewish
>Preached about the Jewish God
OMG HoW CoUlD hE bE BuRiEd LiKe A JeW

youtube.com/watch?v=eHJNtVVwTY8

Because Jesus was resurrected inside the blanket, releasing a flow of mystical energy, and this changed the atomic composition of the cotton.

>study one billion religions
>all produce negative results save for one
>hurr it was random choice

I see

>I found the divine meditating, tried and tested many things and found out that it was an egyptian Goddess.
lmfao cringe levels are off the charts

cope dillate based redpilled have sex

because it's not real and no serious scientist ever believed it was
basically, no one fucking cares

notice how you didnt even bother greentexting your larp? just wild baseless claims like a schizo off meds. All cringe. lurk moar.

>memes harder