What are you reading, Jow Forums?

What are you reading, Jow Forums?

Attached: 5674574.png (1080x1080, 766K)

dnd lore because im the bestest GM and want my friend to have fun!

JK THEY'RE FUCKED NEXT TIME GODDAMN HOW LUCKY ARE THESE PRICKS

wl OHJOLY FUCKIGN SHIT WHAT HTHE FUCKCKCK i ,iread guerss what btich i readd your fuckchign alalblaaaaaai IREAD YOUR DEATH SENTENCE I KICK YOUR SHIT THROUGH MOTUH FROM YOUR ASS AND THEN TI SHOTOS AND IT WALLLS SPLALLTESR THROUGH THE WALLLS AND UCKFIGN LOOOOOOL BASEDEDD I DFUCKING READ YOUR MOTHER'S VAGINA IN MY DICK AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH YOUR MOTHERS VAGINA IN MY DICK

denmark's offended by words
and anything that requires a frontal lobe

DEBNAMARKS 'OFFENDED BY THE FACT YOUR FOOLISH GAY NIGGERRR ASS ISN'T ERASED FROM ********mY******************************* PLANET YET AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW UTTERLY DEPISCALE AN D FUCKING DISGRACEFUL FUGING WOW INSPECT ELEMENT ACCIDENTAL WOOOOOOOOOOOOW CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE such utter cringe *SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH****************************

you are actually stunted you know
mentally

imagine another person doing what you're doing

i can't, you probably can't

you're unique denmark and its a negative thing

what a fucking loser

Attached: smg.jpg (1024x927, 138K)

imagine......imagine.p UUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IMAGIIIIIIINE MUH DIIIIIIIICK
MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
WAAAAAAY
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
AND I MEAN WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
no no, look here, let me tell you something, the way it's going, it's not two ways, not three ways, just ONWE
and that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY UP YO ASS

who is girl on the bottom right?

if that's your coping mechanism for seeing coherant sentence structures i won't hold it against you fatty

fuck me though where's the life in this retarded spamming cunt i'm worried you'll kill yourself soon

But what if I roll 20?

THEN MY DISLIKE IS ETERNAL

I'm sorry, sir.

Only cursed IDs are allowed in this thread.

Attached: 16e90dce49176274404fcf5645a09cc2.jpg (378x500, 39K)

DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HERE, YOU SEE...... COHERENCY IS ONE THING, AND INTELLECTUALITY IS ANOTHER, FOR EXAMPLE, WHATEVER IT IS YOU SAID WASN'T VERY "INTELLECTUALITY", WHILE MY DICK UP YOUR ARSE GOT PLENTY OF IT DOLLA DOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What is that thing you are having with the British user?
You mean the doodle of Lapis?

>What is that thing you are having with the British user?
i'm more of a dylansexual unfortunately i'm a mercenary for twink booty and have no strong convictions outside my dick landing in his ass

Attached: ew.jpg (600x337, 29K)

>r e a d

the green one

I just started A Feast for Crows, the fourth book in A Song of Ice and Fire.

I just mean, who is that guy and what's he up to with those posts?
Huh?
I'm fairly certain you know who that is, user.
How do you like it? I got through the first book, but that was it for me.

>I just mean, who is that guy and what's he up to with those posts?
boomer he's within my strike distance and he's hot as fuck i don't need to explain shit

Ok, this thread failed. Good night, everyone!

Attached: 35634377.jpg (564x456, 24K)

Stone Ocean

Attached: jolyne4.jpg (728x996, 198K)