I want cripplechan back

I want cripplechan back.

Attached: 0F06E2AF-276C-4827-9923-679ECE1702BD.jpg (1260x1150, 143K)

Same. Even though I rarely used it.
I just don't like the idea of the whole site being shut down as a scapegoat.
It took a hit bc of politics and agendas.
Not for any good reason.

I just hate cuckchan. The people here except for you so far are awful.

same. i couldn't give less of a fuck about Jow Forums, its just unfair that the whole site got shut down because of what 3 assholes did.

i just want my old chat community back, on the old board. couldn't care about the rest of the site.
codemonkey says he's working on the website on it's downtime.

I want it back. I could funpost without being called a schizoautistretardebiltroll unlike here. Cuckchan's userbase is just awful.

I just want an imageboard that's not Jow Forums. Jow Forums is too much like highschool and I'm very quickly growing sick of it.

the website died in 2016, there's no difference between the sites now. it's just the moderation and different sources of irritation when posting on either site.

The only irritation I had with infinitychan was some boards had strict mods. The userbase was generally intelligent and acted more like edgy young adults than shitskin highschoolers.

it's been a walking corpse for a few years now, there was an attack in 2015-16 or so that left the site very fickle at times and limited some posting functions for a bit that got nigger-rigged later on. the community has been flooded two or three times from Jow Forums that noticeably changed how people posted, but i still prefer the cripple's site more than here.

All my bookmarks of my favorite threads are dead, fucking hell

first exhentai, then fagchan
in some years we only will have facebook and google owned sites, fucking hell

I'm sure when it comes back online it will have kept all the boards/threads alive

i miss /cuteboys/
will it ever come back?

Attached: 1562740235606.jpg (564x751, 67K)

asking the real questions here

Attached: 1530054237078.gif (500x281, 380K)

The only boards worth of saving there were /b2/, /y2k/ and /l/.
144 and the triforce are also dead with all emergency mirrors down.
7gag is just a failed attempt to become le oldfig imageboard with 4 shitposting boards and 2 post/day.

Well there's one I want to name but knowing how shitty are posters here the best thing is not to tell anyone, but is basically a mix between 8+4 with official boards and user made boards. At least we achieve 14-15 posts/day and growing. Not shitty tranny attempts like Laingag or /jp/ spinoffs like 9fail or /nap/, and also no shitty functions like real time posting which is stupid on so many levels.

Attached: 9DE53498-3D5B-4C3B-94F6-1F005AF4602B.jpg (480x320, 45K)

Jow Forums already exists

/nap/ is pretty much dead and just a waiting room for people banned from r/banter.

/loli/ and /shota/ were pretty decent

>Jow Forums is too much like highschool
really? i tend to think it's like a reddit dumping grounds.
i am also getting sick of it.

all because of fear, and paranoia, and regulations.

RIP
>/cow/
>Jow Forums (the actually good one)
>/co/ (another actually good one)
>/pdfs/
>/v/
>/s/
>/ebon/
>/vichan/
>/choroy/
>/ani/
>/lego/

Attached: 1550894373078.png (500x335, 154K)

there were a few good threads in /cake/ as well

How new is that board you are talking about?

i want you dead

I hope it stays dead forever

>the best thing is not to tell anyone
Understandable.

Would you share it if I give you a trash mail?
[email protected]