White people:

>have no culture
>age like shit and look 45 in their 20s
>are racist
>are ugly
>smell bad when wet
>destroy everything they come in contact with
>are to blame for most racial issues in the world today
>aren’t even meant to survive on earth due to the fact that their skin easily burns in the sun
>have no redeeming qualities
Are whites the worst race in history?

Attached: 33AAC87D-6CDA-40E9-BD2F-62AAEFF1FF9D.jpg (1242x1206, 117K)

nigger

mayos BTFO

HahahaHah nigga u mad mad cause Zackari Stole ur BiH?

t. self hating white american that has never left his county

Attached: 1554729401042.jpg (186x356, 10K)

i am white and livin my best life lel

What do white people smell like?

nah blacks are, even native americans were more advanced than them with a late start

y u cryin’ Clément

white guilt

> Have never won a war in Indian subcontinent without deceit or treachery
> Were hunting monkeys when most civilizations were in their advanced stage
> Destroyed all ancient civilizations
> Stole most ancient artifacts from other countries
> invaded peaceful countries just to brag

>Niggers
>13 percent 52 percent of crime

Why don’t you stop leeching off of us or try to kill us then? Because you'd die either way.

Blame yourselves for buying slaves and bringing them over to America.

I arrived in US around 2 years back and its just pathetic how whitoids try to justify their stupidity on blacks. We are not talking about blacks right now, stay on the topic. Wait. I forgot whitoids can't hold a decent discussion without relying on racism.

Attached: 1557164695251.png (1387x747, 650K)

And I am not even black.

This again. I haven't seen any terror attack in recent times in Japan, Korea, Singapore, etc. They are not white. So, stop treating whites as some kind of gods or demi-gods. You are nothing special rather you lack any civilization. I am not black fyi and I am not only talking about US.

>This again. I haven't seen any terror attack in recent times in Japan, Korea, Singapore, etc. They are not white. So, stop treating whites as some kind of gods or demi-gods. You are nothing special rather you lack any civilization. I am not black fyi and I am not only talking about US.

Attached: 1565350262571.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Cry me a river, bitch. Even Nepal had less terror attacks than most of Europe and US combined.

It is only natural that the inferior possesses a hatred for the superior. You can’t help it
>stay on the topic
If not then what, you're going to cry?

>europeans
>lacking civilization
what a retard.

>I haven't seen any terror attack in recent times in Japan, Korea, Singapore, etc
terror attacks are almost aways deranged mutts or islamists. nice job of you to not mention the middle east or africa btw

if nepal is so nice why don't go and live there? everything that you are, everything that you have, you owe to the white man
i know it kills you, i know it makes you hurt, but it's true
suck my white prick

>europeans
>lacking civilization
>what a retard.
Do you know how old is Mesopotamia, Egypt, India? Of course, not you yank. You don't know shit. Everything of value that Europe did was after around 1000AD and their hegemony only began after industrial revolution.

> terror attacks are almost aways deranged mutts or islamists
The shooter of Texas? California? Hitler also killed a huge number of people. But yeah, that does not matter because he was white.

> >stay on the topic
> If not then what, you're going to cry?
Then there won't be a meaningful conversation, of course you are not used to having one. What to expect from a war mongrel who thinks he is white and Euopean.

> inferior possesses a hatred for the superior.
No one in the world thinks anyone else is superior or inferior to them. Only whites think they are superior

Also, go back to

at least 90% of everything in that pic including the school on that black kids shirt, the electricity and type of light for that exit sign, the pre-made paint to paint the walls, drywall, etc was created by white people

white culture is co-opted world culture. you cant see it because it's everywhere

>aren’t even meant to survive on earth due to the fact that their skin easily burns in the sun

Attached: 68.jpg (640x845, 108K)

Well Indians invented the decimal number and most of early maths equations, so whatever piece of electric equipment or most things that you use were infact made possible because of brown man. Also, your country is almost blacked, why are you so full of hatred? Did a negro fuck your mother? At least he will be able to provide your mother some blood not passed down from a lineage of murderers and rapists

>Even Nepal had less terror attacks than most of Europe and US combined.
wow a 29 million people place does less of something than most(but not all I guess?) of a group of like 900 million. Fascinating

Even India did not have a terror attack since 2008. A country of 1.3 billion and now also include China in it stupid yank. Also, there are around 200 million muslims in India and a very large number in China. How about that?

Also, I bet you just learnt where Nepal is on the map. So fuck you

suck my white prick for your computer and your internet access
suck it

>we wuz inventions from a billion years ago
>can never list anything modern
yeah im sure whites wouldn't have figured out decimal points lol

Ok, what about the great feats of today’s egypt, iraq and streetshitterland? Now they are mostly inhabited by lower class mongrels.
>muh Hitler
>implying you know anything about history

>war mongrel who thinks he is white and Euopean.
pffffffft. bin enttäuscht, dass so etwas von mir angenommen wird. geh dich erhängen Untermensch. deine unnützen Phrasen kannst du dir übrigens den Arsch hoch schieben.

No, they wouldn't have you stupid yank. If you couldn't for thousands of years, how could they have in hundreds? Dumb yankee
Also, Indian rover found water on moon back in 08. Is that an accomplishment according to your fat ass?

>irrelevant little packrat speck of an asian country
>u dum for not knowing where it's at
actually do, but 90% of americans don't because it's completely irrevelvant to their lives and literally does not fucking matter

Unlike you dumb fuck, I actually went to university and was forced to learn about European history. Also, I earn more in a month than you do in half a year. So, stop comparing me to you.

> inhabited by lower class mongrels.
Because you whitoids destroyed those countries. As simple as that.

> bin enttäuscht,
O look he can speak German, so he must be from Germany. I can also speak Russia that doesn't make me Russian. How old are you? 10. Get lost stupid whitoid

> completely irrevelvant to their lives and literally does not fucking matter
Is there anything that matters to yanks than Mcdonald and guns?

>Because you whitoids destroyed those countries
wtf i thought the whitoid was weak and stupid and useless
have you thanked a white man today? you should, every day

>we wuz inventions
>world has opened up unfathomably since then in terms of opportunity to create
>can't create shit
>list fucking decimal points from 2000 years ago and water on the moon as the lynchpins of his cultures feats in history
>one that has spanned thousands of years and encompasses over a billion people
>that's it
>decimal points and moon water
damn what would the world do without you?

our culture is giving your women the bwc, chinaman ;)

it's pretty obvious whites are the most successful in everything and that everyone else is just coping
not even memeing either lol, they're even the most successful at downplaying their achievements and destroying themselves. it's bizarre

If you hare white people, there are countries you can live in that have no white people. Stop crying about it and just leave if it’s so bad.

uhm, excuse me, sir! 'german' is a nationality, not a race

why would I give any shit about nepal? it's a little strip of land on the other side of the globe not even 10% our size and completely irrevelvant in every metric.

do nepalese know anything about belize?

Ah, the typical method of bringing your own personal status into this when you have nothing better to say. I can behave like a retard too. For example, you’ll never be a 6‘0 blonde german whatever you do. Feel like you lost the lottery of life?

Kannst ja was ich geschrieben hab einem Deutschen zeigen. Der wird dir nur bezeugen können, dass es authentisch ist. Wirst du (n großes D biste nich wert) aber höchstwahrscheinlich nicht.

I can’t think of a single majority white country, where the citizens are leaving in droves to non white countries.

Imagine not being white lmaoooo the most attractive race to all women

You can always move to a predominately Black Country. All your problems are solved.

Eastern Europe

This fuck craKKKers, we run this bish now. They kept us down for so long, kicked us cause they fear us, but when we unite as brothers, there won't be no stopping us.

This is such an American post

Money, success, blood from enemies and colonies pussy.
It's a lovely smell.

BBC cum

Where are Eastern Europe’s going.

Just so you know, this kind of behavior is why "white toerrorism" is a thing. Stop demeaning my heritage.

>white people be like: fuck niggers
>also white people: you can't say bad things about us whyte people that's literally genocide

Attached: 1560460793131.jpg (385x375, 56K)

>have no culture
>age like shit and look 45 in their 20s
>are ugly
>smell bad when wet
>destroy everything they come in contact with
>are to blame for most racial issues in the world today
>have no redeeming qualities

African-Americans literally believe this

Invading countries is a prime example of white culture.

Cope harder,nigger.

sa te fut an gura tzigane

>blakkpeople
>are black
>are maybe not people
>making clicking sounds
>smells like stale butter

Niggers can't into civilization. There's a reason our ancestors enslaved them, they quickly realized that was their place.

>Everything of value that Europe did was aftee 1000AD..

Attached: 1514063083602.png (2000x1800, 806K)

FUCK WH*TOIDS AND FUCK AMERIKKKA
FREE AZTLAN

It's very cringe to be proud of millennia old achievements when your country and culture today are backwards. It's especially cringe to be proud of millennia old achievements when you're some amerimutt who thinks he has a connection with ancient Egyptians.

I love big buff chicks!

Imptrash thread, do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1045, 170K)

>Imptrash thread, do not bump.

Attached: 1556186424342.jpg (708x800, 95K)

did you get b& again?

White people are hypocrites at the very least in America.

> Occupies Indian land
> Now complains when other nationals occupy their land

You get what you give Wiggas

Cope

That being said every race is terrible.

>wojak garbage
precisely why we don't want you on Jow Forums, back to redd/int/

>precisely why we don't want you on Jow Forums, back to redd/int/

Attached: 1560994239569.jpg (782x758, 201K)

Counterargument
>black people
>dumb and ugly

>"people"

>>have no culture
True. They used to have culture but destoyed it themselves.
>>age like shit and look 45 in their 20s
Totally wrong. White people are the cutest.
>>are racist
Wrong. Most of them are libtards.
>>are ugly
Wrong.
>>smell bad when wet
Wrong. They smell really nice.
>>destroy everything they come in contact with
True.
>>are to blame for most racial issues in the world today
True.
>>aren’t even meant to survive on earth due to the fact that their skin easily burns in the sun
Wrog, they're adapted to European weather. You couldn't survive there as well if you don't take D vitamine.
>>have no redeeming qualities
Who gives a fuck about redeeming.
>Are whites the worst race in history?
Fuck no. The worst are the niggers like you.

NEET trash leafposter
ignore what he says

>whatever piece of electric equipment or most things you use were infact made possible because of a brown man

didn't expect you mutt seppos still haven't learned anything about Tesla

>actually wanting Jow Forums and Jow Forums garbage, some of the worst boards on this website, on Jow Forums
you have to go back

>be black
>hate whites
>keep living in white countries
Zimbabwe has the doors right open for you

>didn't expect you mutt seppos still haven't learned anything about Tesla

Tesla came after the decimal number lol

obviously, but who invented electricity?

india doesnt have terrorist attacks hey only have religion inspired murders, good

it is not indian land for a long time now retard. land is for those who can take and defend it (at least historically)

Back to the containment board

>thread moved to Jow Forums
>quality of posts immediately goes down
Really makes you think.

nigger

You spelt black people wrong.

my country's never had any problems with anyone but even we would genocide blacks
so no

No culture

Attached: 7nf2.png (787x959, 1M)

>whites literally have many of the most unique and known cultures on the planet, on many continents
>we age pretty normally compared to other races
>other races are also as racist. Take you for example (implying that you're not white). There's as much of racism in africa, middle east etc.
>whites have one of the most beautiful women and handsome men. Just because in USA you see many fatties doesn't mean that the rest of the world looks like
>this wet thing is called sweat, dumbass
>whites literally built your country's culture, economics and probably even the house you live in
>the blame for racial issues come from many parts of the world as stated earlier
>the skin is the part of evolution that was needed in high colds. Just as black's are black because of high temperatures in Africa, which means that if I put a nord men and a black men in the same freezing lake water, while you'll freeze to death, he will feel like he's taking a bath. That's just how evolution works.

You are literally one of the most close minded people I have seen on this site.

Also, you're a faggot nigger.

Attached: 2e793dcb819dbd9d079c88c6e5f5ab02.jpg (620x930, 117K)

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS IMPTRASH THREAD
(i don't have the picture) :(