Questions Asked Questions Answered: Purple user AMA #3

It's you're friendly neighborhood Purple user. Putting final touches on my basement studio and media channel. Turns out video editing is a lot more complicated than I thought also VA is dragging its ass on my corporate paperwork and unfortunately until I have that little S-Corp prophylactic I can't raw daw the internet with my views lest I lose what's left of my assets that haven't already been taken. I'm a little bored and can't sleep so with cripchan gone I'd figure I'd cozy on over here and give another AMA a try. Also get ready for a strong bi partisan push for gun control. Kushner and Lindsay Graham are working on a Red Flag law that can pass the Senate. Expect either the plan itself or announcement of it to drop next week.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 4.13.02 AM.png (2880x1800, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/euf6T
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/qjgNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH NO NO NO NO NOhahahahahhaha

Attached: purpleanon-maymay-min.jpg (3635x2362, 986K)

It's funny you try and impersonate Moarpheus silly shill. Plus to claim I'm Mike Enoch when I'll be showing my face on stream live in less than a month is also piss poor tactic. If you gave two single fucks about quality of your work you would try and tie me to different financial backers instead of saying I'm Ranchzilla. I guess you must be paid a pittance or you'd know the user you're trying to ape has already telegraphed that jewish shills are using his identity to shill jewish agendas most of which are against me.

Will Bibi win the election or will enough jews in jewland see through the Epstein psyop?

Also, what's going on in Hong Kong? Are the riots and the HSBC scandal connected? What about the Canadian Chase credit forgiveness?

How much is trump getting paid to kike for isreal?

Xd

I’ll be honest you sound pretty gay user.

Bibi wins was the only reason they let Epstein get arrested so they could tie him to Ehud Barak in Israel's election virtually ensuring a Bib victory. If you look at coverage of Epstein in Israeli media it's virtually all surrounding his connections to Barak.

The CIAgay is trying to do trade negotiation like they used to do in the 1960's. Just like China uses NK as a cudgel against the US, diplomatically the DoS and CIA think they can use HK against China like they used Ukraine against Russia. This is all a game to them and they don't give a single fuck about HK outside of how it increases their bargaining position with mainland China. Riots are connected partially to HSBC scandal but that bank has been full of scum since the opium wars days when a jew founded it. The scandal was just used as a justification the real motivator behind outside agitation are trade negotiations between US and China. The credit forgiveness thing idk about thought it was pretty wild when I found out.

Trump gets to become old money, instead of being looking down on as rich white trash, and form a dynasty while Ivanka gets to be POTUS one day. Beyond that financially I'd say that he's banking a couple billion on this. Watch for all the shady deals after he leaves office.

You still holding on your prediction that he's getting re-elected? Will the democrats split up and hand him the win, or will it be an outside party candidate who denies them the votes? Or just straight up fraud?

Yup democrats are fucked only way he loses is if we do a 3rd party push like Ross Perot did to Bush Senior. I intend to push write in candidacy of Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard. Goal is to spoil the race and make sure no one gets necessary electoral votes which will cause clusterfuck. Worst case can be used to bleed all moderates and radicals from Trump leaving only boomers, magatards, evangacucks, and muh economy retards to vote for him. The democratic primary is a race to the bottom for the worst candidate. The only one who could actually beat Trump is Gabbard and maybe Sanders but he won't even get nomination. Nomination is going Biden/Harris unless Joe fucks it all up somehow then they may run Kamala top ticket with a white male VP like Beto or Mayor Buttplug but more likely someone older.

Any truth to the "Kamala Harris used to be a prostitute" rumors?

>The thread that makes kushner shills seething
Always bump Barney's threads. Bump

When do mass riots and societal collapse start? Tired of this shit.

Yes and no; did she ever actually sell her pussy for a monetary value no but she did fuck every man with an ounce of power that could help her climb the greasy pole. She sucked her career out of the dick of Willie Brown and just kept sucking until she hit her late 30's early 40's.

Archives
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/euf6T

Once they crash the global economy which is why they are so eager to take the guns away now as the market is essentially a black whole of derivatives that can be used to cause a market crash at any time should a finger be put on the button. Realistically like I originally said we are years away from that if not a decade. They want to consolidate their power as much as possible to prevent any objection to what they plan to impose as the "solution" to the crisis they intend to create and have in ways already created. Although keep your hopes up for some riots as that is the only chance we have of avoiding this via hijacking our governments back from donor class.

Thanks for the archives here are some others for those without content. Gotta admit I'm pretty bad remembering to archive when I post as most of these links I just copied from someone else.

archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/qjgNE

Attached: Jaredn.jpg (505x717, 86K)

Why did you post John Boltlons dox to /baph/ or another location with a high chance of action

Also thoughts on Tarrant

Any updates on Iran? Is it on hiatus until matzoh elections, or has some kind of a stalemate been reached?

*Didnt

Fake and gay. Shitty LARP.

"high chance of action?" 8/pol/ has a pretty massive body count compared to /baph/, in case you haven't been paying attention.

/Baph/ is like old /b/ fucking with people and off the radar.

Jow Forums doesn't organize irl activity. Posting obviously engage and discuss their irl activities but you can't plan. Baph is different on that point.

I put his dox in the place I was more familiar with never have lurked on /baph/.

Tarrant was a piece of shit if he wasn't a strung out psyop frankly I don't know what he was but there is no honor let alone propaganda value in killing people at prayer EVER! If you are going to become a murderer of innocents and throw your life away at least do it to the rich/politicians i.e the people actually responsible for the problems.

Most refugees, and I'm not talking about the unaccompanied military age male type, are only in our nations because of our politicians which are owned by the same money changers who turned their home nations into unlivable hellholes. Fix the people causing the problem, then fix aspects of their home nations, and you'll be astounded how fast most of them go back. Who really wants to be an outsider among people who are not their own, Jews lol, those are the only people who despite having a stable country of their own never leave yours. Sub saharan Africa is also a total loss but that is separate subject in regards to migration. Actual Africans should be treated like an invasive species since they refuse to control their breeding wherever in the world they are located. Blacks in the Americas, except for Haiti, are only exception as they have a mix of DNA instead of being inbred tribal scum. I'm all for a little exchange between cultures and think it is essential in modern world but I will not tolerate being ethnically cleansed and watching humanity's future among the stars spin down the toilet so Africa and India can have infinity children forever.

Plans to false flag until they get enough nations for an international naval blockade are still on and they hope that will be enough to crush economy and do regime change. If you already read the entire thread I did on this virtually nothing has changed since then.

You mentioned something in the first thread you posted about the most impressive thing that you heard the deep state possessed was a massive distributed computing grid capable of editing thousands of live video feeds in real time. Do you think the recent service interruptions of Facebook/Instagram/Twitter were related to some kind of test or run-up of that system?

This is the dumbest larp I've seen all year.
When will 8ch come back?

Attached: 1482568209097.png (1024x1051, 186K)

No the manner which something like that would be implemented is via direct access. It requires a massive amount of computation power even with access to the network feeds themselves. You are right in assuming that would consume a fuckton of electricity and could cause a blackout on an unstable grid but almost all classified sites that host computers are underground/middle of nowhere with their own power stations. If by blackout you mean the sites being down no. Facebook, Insta, Twitter and virtually every other major social media service already gives intel access to the backdoor with the re-upload info and broadcast so they wouldn't be breaking the site by editing this data since they already have real time access to it.

I was assuming something along the lines of taking over their hosting farms in order to do the computation necessary to make the edits, but that clears things up a bit. Sounds like an older system than I was imagining, or at least older in architecture (mainframe concept vs distributed).

I was curious if you were a legitimate or one of them and now it is confirmed.

Civilians die in war, all the time. We beat Germany by killing millions of non combatants in bombing raids and your own actions could certainly have lead to political violence against Bolton. In fact that appears the point.

Get real. If you want your country ruled by it's own rather than traitors and heeb, violence will transpire and it's no vault of our own, instead a reality of real politic you must understand

Next time you wanna dox a traitor of parasite, make sure it goes to a community that will get the job done; otherwise you are participating in the same (((signalling))) every other glownigger is.

You people are cringey like I haven't seen on the internet in decades, like you're some kind of chan special ops with agents everywhere ready to strike. If you care much, why didn't you do anything about it?

You posted dox on the most monitored Chan alive at the time and wonder why anons didn't take the bait. It's only been ouple weeks later some fbinigger doxed himself shitposting.

You are a fucking idiot or a larp. Read up on FM 6-2003 so you at least have an idea what we are up against.

I am not purple user you utter mongoloid.

Are the rumors about HSBC underwriting 400 billion USD to the PBoC credible?

Civilians do die in a war and they are killed effectively with the authority of the government. Citizens killing each other while their oligarchs get to enjoy the perks of neo feudalism when you fight amongst yourselves is not the way to fight a "war" or win a victory. Before undertaking any action of desperation one should ask themselves how it will be perceived by people as a whole not just some echo chamber image-board. Imagine is instead of being a complete and utter cunt Tarrant killed Bibi Netanyahu while he was in Israeli for 6 months. Israel pushing to destabilize that entire region is way more a reason why his country has islamic immigrants than a bunch on civilians at a place of worship. The people love an antihero who fights power/authority they hate a terrorist who kills innocent working class people going about their daily life; learning the difference will save you a lot of trouble. Violence is not the solution to our problem unity is and after that whatever we need to do in order to throw the money changers out of their temples. Actual racism, not the shitlib definition, is for people with no redeemable traits, measurable skills, or work ethic who want to feel good about something when they are nothing. When it comes to people utilitarianism applied through the lens of a kind nationalism is the only way.

got any interesting info on NZ?

Attached: 1525724578457.jpg (1464x976, 96K)

>HSBC underwriting 400 billion USD
Couldn't say but seems logical. HSBC is the international bank of choice for PRC party elites so makes sense PBoC would use them for underwriting.

Scuttlebutt from Jow Forums and Twitter say that's why the CEO got canned.

I know we have massive SIGNIT installations there that focus on shipping traffic in south pacific along with a black site runway. Your prime minister used to get fucked up the ass by Tony Blair and that is how she got her job. She milked more nut out of Tony than a tuppence prostitute.

If he killed Bibi another rich and powerful kike would take his place.

Tarrant initiated millions by showing that the intentional slaughter of enemy combatants (non whites) is 'cool'. Young people love it. Moreover, killing high tier politicians is not a game for the untrained. Even the best in the world are often caught of fail. So I can imagine Tarrant going after Bibi and it's worse in every way than what he actually did. Oh ya and everything he said would happen in his manifesto, did.

Tarrant got his message out, while as states, your actions have amounted to fucking nothing but a reset in posturing. You are playing at 3rd generation warfare while Tarrant and those you claim to be your enemies in the White House are playing fourth generational war.

This is pure and simple racial politics. We survive or go extinct. Unity and nonviolence are not options and lead right back to failure.

By the way, NSDAP was preceded by a decade long counter semitic terrorist campaign that weakend jewry to the point NSDAP (and other reactionary parties) could run a campaign.

Read a book you nigger

Is India planning to invade rest of Kashmir and block China's silkroad?

The New Silk Road is a worthless project. The ancient silk road couldn't sustain a population 1/1000th the size, with 1/1000000th the customer base of a modern country. What it is, is a way for China to dump endless amounts of capital on projects for nominal job creation.

Tarrant is a piece of garbage along with all those who support him; you will never win the hearts and minds of people via cold blooded murder. He initiated no one and nothing but did cause extensive damage to anyone associated with any of his beliefs. Tarrant made a mockery of his message by smearing it with the stain of his actions and tying his beliefs to mental instability. This is all of course only if Tarrant was someone given drugs and spun up by Mossad to do some propaganda. Maybe you should stop acting like a nigger by aspiring to be a future terrorist.

No this is less about China/Silk Road than Modi behaving like Mussolini did when he invaded Ethiopia. This is the petty dictator peacocking his strength. He thinks by getting Kashmir he will extend his time in power via the next elections.

> fucked up the ass by Tony Blair
makes sense, she is a career politician

Attached: Meanwhile in New Zealand.jpg (620x827, 57K)

kek
the new inb4faggot
are you in the know, Purple Faggot?

Attached: areyouintheknow.png (1888x352, 52K)

KEK
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE FAGGOT
HEUHEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUHEUEHUEHUEHEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUEHHEUEHUHEEHUEUHEUHUHEHUHEUHEUHEUHEHUEHUEHUHEUEHHEUHEUHEUEHEUHUEH
GOD-DAMMIT, YOU TRANNIES LIKE LEAVING TRACES DON'T YOU?

Do you think (((they))) will actually get gun control? I am 50/50 on this because I see how demographics cause them to get what they want (California). Then again I see the red states especially the Midwest seemingly not willing to budge. Also what’s with this 3rd temple nonsense and will the Jews try to LARP their way to the anti christ?

Thanks for what you are doing purple user, I know you started this after getting fugged over but you are a breath of fresh air. I wish you truly well in all you endeavors and think your heart is falling into the right place which is saving this country. Regardless your posts have anons following on every letter.

bump
purple homie?
where you at?

Attached: polPSYOPS.jpg (2600x2600, 1.43M)

> They want to consolidate their power as much as possible to prevent any objection to what they plan to impose as the "solution" to the crisis they intend to create and have in ways already created.

Attached: 1448385728935.jpg (563x715, 212K)

They won't get assault weapons ban but I think they will pass some act that provides incentives to the states to create their own Red Flag programs. This seems like the thing they will most be able to push to the public. The may also include stipulation in bill that all firearms transfers require a background check and regulate sale of capacity of magazines.

>you will never win the hearts and minds of people via cold blooded murder
But that does not necessarily preclude someone who has committed cold blooded murder from winning the hearts and minds of the people. It's all about narratives. If you can spin the right ones and live in the popular ones, you can move people and eliminate the troublesome ones. Tarrant just got that a little mixed up, give the kid a break.

Attached: ].jpg (563x808, 38K)

Top kek. He literally memed killing non whites and millions of hearts and minds were won.

Hearts that have been broken countless times over the last decade watching the youth of our nation bleed out in rapes, murders and bombings. Minds that have grown accustomed to the sight of low intensity warfare, to the repression and tyranny of Jewish power, and the inevitable depression brought on by collective inaction. They have felt and watched their civilization decay their entire lives and have to hear this dog shit from those who claim to support them.

Then out of that dark place a Saint arises and proves that shills like yourself are wrong and that the way by which man has determined order is as valid today as anytime in the last 10k years. Young men can make a difference in the biological means by which they always have.

It is you who are delusional, stuck in the belief some form of Civic nationalism will work, and that the great destroys won't continue their work of white genocide at the soonest moment.

Either whites survive or the whole world will be cast into chaos.

keep going

purple homie?
still here buddy?

Attached: pd588.png (753x558, 584K)

I literally made and supervised the implementation of propaganda for almost a decade. If you think any of these mass shooters are doing anything but turning public opinion against anyone with similar beliefs you're a fuckwit or edgy teenager. For bonus points they have resulted in a crackdown that is only beginning instead though. Killing a person for the sole reason that they are not like you are is an act of evil; anyone with a shred of humanity understands this which is why the media loves it when a white guy shoots anything up because it's free propaganda to use against people like us for weeks/months/years. If Tarrant wanted to kill muslims so much he should have gone to KSA and killed some there after all that country is responsible for Wahhabism and thousands of mosques across the global preaching it and it's message of a new expansion of islam and it's colonization of the west. Yup Saudis especially their royals would be best targets if that is what your act of violence was meant to protest but instead Tarrant killed innocent people and is universally despised for it. The only good thing he did was the livestream; from a propaganda standpoint that was at least top notch for an amateur.

Attached: pd645.png (923x799, 308K)

you dropped the namefagging, where else have you posted?

Attached: 1564550135269.jpg (542x543, 130K)

Attached: IMG_2694.jpg (653x653, 79K)

Ok you glownigger.

Non whites who reside in white nation's are, per UN declarations and international treaties, engaged in ethnic replacement of native whites. Therefore, they are enemy combatants and can be engaged at any time by native whites. That is the basis of Tarrants actions and for anyone who has experienced shitskins, a perfectly legitimate argument. Your stuck 30 years in the past where millions of white kids weren't the victims of Muslims rape and murder and Jewish pedophiles weren't on the news 24/7

Optics don't matter. They have never mattered in revolution as optics are always reflection of propaganda not fact.

Our existance as a people is not negotiable. If you want the support of radical elements to drain the swamp that is a condition you must accept. If you don't you are the swamp.

You live in a deranged fantasy world; white nationalism is a failed ideology for a time in which the entire world wasn't connected. People like you just want whites to become the new jews instead. Enough of this juvenile shit it's time to think like a people who want to colonize space instead of petty autistic cunts who hate brown people and hate god for making brown people. Tarrant is a weak willed low IQ abomination.

why you refuse to talk to me purple faggot?
again, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE :)

Attached: imramawanMBMOSSAD.jpg (2031x4783, 3.68M)

What about the 3rd temple all the zionists are pushing. Do they legitimately think this will bring the messiach or will they sit someone in it. Realistically when are they trying to build this thing? Bibi seems like he wants it and with Kushner in the WH it seems they will most likely get it, unless they wait for an Ivanka presidency.

/baphomet/ is weak and watched LARPing faggot
only Abraxas does something nowdays in that shithole and that's saying something

I'm not a white nationalist and don't know what that is as I am unaware of any political parties or movements of that character. In fact last I checked it was a meme pushed by jidf and the like for years. Funny you'd be using it.

I'm a national socialist, cut from the same vein as those who have made the greatest resistance to Jewish power in all of history. You can kvetch all you like, but until and unless governments which are ethnonationalist are installed in white countries, white genocide won't end.

The only other posters I've seen so asshurt over Tarrant was the shills that came in waves for a couple weeks after. Anons couldn't give a rip or were highly entertained.

Do the preachers believe it probably not but most of their congregations sure do which is why evangelicals are more loyal to Israel and what they see as their covenant with God than their own people. My guess is they will use a massive chimp out as an excuse to clear the area of the temple mount. After that they will wait for a time before they begin new construction. I know it's a big point on contention on the Israeli right but they are worried it may put their alliances with the Gulf States, Egypt, and Turkey into conflict. My guess is it doesn't get built for some time as first they need to get the Palestinians to accept the carrot of the peace deal.

keep going

Attached: mossadredherring1.png (2113x1417, 1.31M)

>write in
Fuck yourself.

he's unironically shilling for fucking Tulsi

Attached: pd659.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

Is there any truth to the Epstein thing being a massive CIA blackmail op for all the powerful elite (i.e. having secret videos of Clinton, etc. raping and killing kids) or is this all just Jow Forums conspiracy theory nonsense?

faggot
never heard about brownstone ops?
LURK
MOAR

Attached: EpsteinMOSSAD.png (1679x861, 746K)

Thanks user, Appreciate the time. Looking forward to your project I hope you can get a 3rd candidate in. I am disgusted at this 2 party system that is rotten inside out.

have you ever heard about ''samefagging''?

Attached: 1564525343755.gif (329x297, 3.32M)

just gonna drop this here

Attached: COINTELPRO.png (1169x6371, 979K)

Have not my monkey friend. Since it has bothered you I will not post anymore and remain lurking as I usually do.

What you are is either not very smart or the FBI. Ethnonationalism is white nationalism. It is one thing to protect your people and their future it is another to behave like jews and tribal spear chuckers that strike out for their own benefit without any care for the consequences or victims. The sad truth you have to accept is Whites are genociding themselves at the hand of manipulative jews. Killing the innocents your own people are replacing you with is an act with no justice or honor tied to it. All Tarrant did is create more victims and sympathy for them along with making it much harder to spread his beliefs by associating them with an act of terrorism. If you want to be a terrorist so much you really should just convert to Islam and move to the KSA. We are not them and we will not adopt their actions by becoming a better version of what the jews are now; dignity once lost can never be regained.

Mossad blackmail operation for elite not CIA. Jeffery Epstein worked for Mossad creating blackmail not the CIA.

HEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHHEUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEUHEUEHUEHUEHEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUHUHEHEUHUEHUEHUHEUHEUEUHEUHEUH
FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN THE JANNIES DO SOMETHING USEFUL

Attached: 1560838952727.jpg (598x554, 20K)

posting more on 4/pol/ is both a curse and a boon
we have to deal with shills 24/7 in every thread, but at least that inoculates us to your koshery
FYI, i know how to do everything you're doing here too, but better :)
>all your base are belong to us

Attached: paglen-138.jpg (600x600, 95K)

They killed the thread and made in incomprehensible moving it off Jow Forums fuck the jannies; last questions I'm done with this shit since their next step is just gonna be to delete the thread anyway.

Quick reminder not to bump imptrash garbage.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1044, 170K)

Just look at the catalog for Jow Forums all that cancer plus trash and yet I get sent to Jow Forums.

the more you post, the more ammo you give me, so keep going :)