I have been pretty sleepy these last couple of days and Its getting annoying because I always fall asleep in the middle...

I have been pretty sleepy these last couple of days and Its getting annoying because I always fall asleep in the middle of something productive! How is Jow Forums doing?

Attached: 2a9f3efa27c6318b8beab753757e2d743bd0c467r1-1600-1600v2_00.png (512x512, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLCtfV6fslpphV7_38O27Fg?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

discord blogposting homofaggot thread

nice

Attached: A88A21F1-0901-4328-A27E-B39E78482CB5.jpg (360x270, 34K)

Man that's annoying my man been dealing with the same thing my dude. Why don't you get get some rest early today?
I'm fine thanks for asking.

Woke up after 8 hours of sleep, had breakfast, started with my activities then fell asleep for another 3 hours

Attached: images.png (224x224, 106K)

The heck??? What activities where you doing?

I was going to start reading and then go to gym

hmm I wonder why you've been so tired. Have you been going to bed late the last few days?

Attached: 100%_OJ_Chicken_Gold_Egg_Question.jpg (1000x1000, 191K)

I usually go to bed at 4 and wake up at 12. Been doing that for quite some years but never felt this tired till now

Attached: Kaku-4.png (900x713, 906K)

Fren that's bad, do you wake up like that for work?

Oh, hello. Didn't see your thread.
>sleepy
I have fatigue and its a pain. I cannot sleep during the day however. To completely fall asleep is when its nighttime.

Attached: 15652.jpg (271x274, 16K)

Im not working rn, im a college student, been following this schedule since i started

Are you sure thats not related to the weight?

Attached: YGg_jCoA_400x400.png (400x400, 350K)

man don't so that, it''l hurt you. Go to bed at like 9-10 pm and wake up at 7 am.
Trust me once i did that wew life was good and I was able to do so much with the day.

I'm slightly overweight I say. Its just my thighs being the problem. And possibly I've been staying up all night. Usually I get around 8-10 hours of sleep every day.

Attached: Baby.png (640x632, 638K)

Going to sleep at 9-10 is almost impossible in spain, in summer it isnt night till 10:30 and we are pretty much a culture of going to bed late. Schools start at 9am because of this

Ive been watching videos about the occult and i think theyre a really good supplement to my readings. Do you like the occult?

Do I like occult? Not at all.

Right, you just believe in science and facts

Attached: 1565201512751.png (960x720, 193K)

Affirmative. What's your favorite subject to talk about besides History? I would also like to discuss about computers and all that, but it'll bored you, which is fine.

Are you a retro collector? You know, those people who love to mess up with old af computers, collect old hardware and mess up with win 95/98 and all that

Im pretty much into theology and survivalism

Not really into retro myself. I like how much hardware is needed to boost such a computer.

Attached: 72123.jpg (446x400, 38K)

In addition, I'm looking for a new laptop (possibly a desktop) since I'm running on a decent low-end laptop with good RAM, but poor processor (CPU) and graphics card (GPU).

Attached: 00291.png (400x300, 102K)

I just use my laptop for posting/reading/watching videos so its quite límited. I5 3ghz 6ram 1tb. Pretty decent but sometimes i wish it had more ram, it can be pretty noticeable if i had more than 5 tabs open

Attached: repre_6xzfe.png (174x156, 57K)

6 ram is good for those subjects. But not good for gaming. I'm only interested in gaming and recording. Mine is E-300 APU 1.30 GHZ, 8 RAM, 500GB HDD. Plus, my power button wires are no longer usable, so I have to unscrew my keyboard and stick a screw driver into a component to turn on my laptop.

Attached: 00921.jpg (500x500, 69K)

And for what reason, my N and H keys stop working time to time. I really don't want to buy a desktop keyboard to replace my laptop keyboard, but, this experience I'm currently having is beyond.

>recording
Are you a Youtuber? Let me see let me see!

Please buy a mechanical keyboard, i love the sound they make

1.30ghz is too low

>Youtuber
I just record Touhou gameplay and few Garry's Mod test videos, that's all. I'm surprised few of the videos were around 60 frames rather 30 or below. But overall, I just record video games. youtube.com/channel/UCLCtfV6fslpphV7_38O27Fg?
>mechanical keyboard
That's what I'm doing, but I wanted to look for a perfect one, not too cheap, but too expensive.
It is.

Attached: 80144.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Not too expensive I should add. I'm looking at Amazon and Newegg.

A friend took me out if my house and im about to eat mexican food! Btw you told me you were half hispanic, is your family from México?

Attached: cbe5c18ff1061a1e2d669f37ed1f7cb2--chibi-kawaii-anime-chibi.png (236x334, 110K)

Indeed they are. But they move to America for better jobs. Just don't add so much hot sauce into your food Giger.

Attached: Capture.png (235x206, 43K)

To be honest, if it were up to me i would be at home sticking to my diet

Have you ever suffered racism? Do you think american society is racist?

Attached: Kaku.png (1000x1000, 938K)

>suffered racism
When I used to have friends yes. They never allowed me inside their homes due to my race. I allow them into my home, but never once into their home. They weren't my friends obviously. This happened as a kid a as a teenager. But now I'm an adult and don't care what people think about me. I'm mostly white-colored by the way.
>American society is racist?
At the slightest, yes. We have El Paso shooting that occurred last week (the attack was specifically hating on Mexicans), people hating African Americas, race wars, sexism, etc, etc. The lists goes on in our nation. I wished this could all stop. American society is in fact a mess and just beyond pathetic when other nations around the world talk about America, a 'superpower' nation. I wouldn't classify myself as an American despite I've been living here in American since when I was born.

Attached: 21451.jpg (673x460, 100K)

and as a teenager* My keyboard is starting to act up again. I need to look for anti-ghosting keyboards for now on.

If you are mostly white how did they know you are hispanic? My phone is 6% battery btw ill post again once im home
Spain is pretty racist but that has to do with the fact that immigration is a new thing and we dont know how to deal with it

Its my name of course. Even I speak perfectly and have no accents, they still know due to my name.
>6%
Alright then, take care.

Attached: Babu drinking honey.png (400x420, 58K)

I'm doing grand thanks for asking

Attached: d2474b4f31299aa9ca78a216a38b2460.jpg (736x414, 55K)

Im home! I cant feel my mouth, like, literally. Btw do you use discord?

Im glad to hear that friend!

Attached: 1537103438763.jpg (800x600, 71K)

>can't feel my mouth
Too much hot sauce? Jalapenos?
>Discord
Of course I do.

Attached: 72183.gif (500x246, 713K)

hmm maybe still try and rest more, and oh eat and drink more healthy stuff! Water is great and once you start drinking that all the time you feel good.

Psycho drops 100000scoville units. You can add me on Discord if you want Gig*r#9505
Thanks friend!