Arume Survival - Lol Fagetverse Act 3 Episode 2

The year was 2049 when some space alien dickheads invaded, they just happened to all look like human females. They abducted or killed most of the world's population. Then, after a year had passed, the only thing that stood in their way of assuming complete control over the planet was the Resistance. The Resistance was comprised of a network of small, human militaristic groups that were spread out across the globe.

Two months later, the Resistance made smaller-scale efforts to fend off the Arume threat. However, progress was only being made on said small-scale. The Arume still controlled large areas on the Earth’s surface and the Resistance were in for a hard fight if they were to try and force them off of the planet.

Another month passed, but the Resistance was still on the back foot. An Arume ship called ‘The Aether’ appeared suddenly over Europe and deployed thousands of Arume reinforcements, destroying many Resistance bases. However, the Arume attack seemed rushed and their forces unorganised, as if it wasn’t thoroughly planned out. To make matters worse, more reports of active Messenger’s, powerful Arume soldiers who wield inhuman powers, were coming from all over the planet. The future looked grim, but the Resistance would keep fighting until the end.

Attached: 1508450782347.jpg (1664x936, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRMvYjCmU6x-CTiLfK2iG8y52U2TyAbNnCff7f3SslTLwXLjgnXjxcMYCG56cW-hKotcIzylD-qyhjM/pub
youtube.com/watch?v=DAW-C9XV894
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8168472/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For timings and rolling, join the Arume discord:
.gg/2Bjbu3p

Universe info: docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRMvYjCmU6x-CTiLfK2iG8y52U2TyAbNnCff7f3SslTLwXLjgnXjxcMYCG56cW-hKotcIzylD-qyhjM/pub

Rolling is done on the discord to ensure true RNG. If you don’t want to join, then GM can roll for you.
Rolling 01-49 is usually a failure and 50-98 is usually a success, with dubs being a critical success. However, rolls are situational and they won’t always be taken into account, ie: they won’t be used while doing mundane tasks.

Intro Song: youtube.com/watch?v=DAW-C9XV894
We'll pick up where we left off…

Attached: Act 3 Episode 1.png (742x901, 64K)

>continue following fulldoddy
"things are about to change... i can feel it."
>mutter to myself or whoever's listening. gotta sound cool

Attached: TPP_Miller_infobox.png (1051x1080, 1.05M)

>I came to kick gum and chew ass
>and I'm all outta ass

Forgot last episode: archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8168472/

"Perhaps."
>Just keep walking for now.

name

You begin following him with the group as he begins up the mountainside, seemingly unmoved by the cold.
Faith: "Hm, what was that?"

Get a gun of your choice.
You wake up in a shack on a dirty mattress, it's early morning.

Célia smiles.
Célia: "Perhaps?"
Everyone starts off after Fulldoddy who claims to know the location of this scientist you're all searching for.
Hanako slowly walks up to stroll alongside the three of you.
Hanako: "Don't want to talk about it, eh?"

>Try to act polite and see if I can get the fuck out of the way
>Also, make sure to subtly hide behind Georgia so the psycho won't be able to get me
"They're as good as they can be, considering how badly we got fucked up. My partner's balance is a bit screwed, though..."

>ignore her. she missed her opportunity to see how cool i am.
>mutter to myself or anyone that's listening again
"a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..."
>say as i take the first step up the mountain

>Walk i guess

Attached: F508DF74-4977-44B2-83EA-73E5444F10BF.png (1136x640, 766K)

"I'm fine talking about. I'm just not that much of a good pilot, but I think I did pretty well for my first time."

Erin simply smiles.
Erin: "Good to hear. And, Georgia, I'm sure you balance will normalise again soon enough."
Georgia: "Uh, right. Thanks."
Erin waves farewell and walks off.
Georgia looks at you.
Georgia: "My balance feels fine, though."

DUBS
Faith seems to catch on to your cool act and simply folds are arms with a slight smile, rubbing them slightly to warm herself up.
Alyona and Jun stay silent as Alyona tries to subtly get Jun to let go of her arm, but she remains a firm grasp over it.

You continue your cool smoke as you walk with the group.
Then, you notice Booby slowly make his way over to you, walking next to you - making sure to leave a good gap, though.
Bobby: "Hey, mate . . . Uh, sorry about getting rowdy before. Y'know, I'm just a bit stressed is all."

Hanako: "Your first time? Well, I suppose it wasn't THAT bad. Besides, I don't think trees have much of a sense of community, so they probably won't be missed."
She giggles slightly.
You notice Lyla blowing into her hands to try and warm them up.
Célia: "Oui, I was certainly surprised to see how well you handled it when we first flew. I must admit, I was a little worried at first."

The group continues with a light breeze carrying some cold air past everyone.
After only around five minutes, Fulldoddy stops in front of a rock.
He turns around to the group, looking at Lars.
Fulldoddy, to Lars: "Do you have the item Jonathan gave you?"
Faith: "Fulldoddy, just where the hell are we? Is this just some sort of a hunch?"

Wake up

>try to remember who jonathan is
"you mean this?"
>she the chain on my neck

“Uh yeah alright” (i have no idea what he is talking about)
>keep climbing

>Pick up Lyla and bring her near me to warm her up.
"But of course. I'm quick on my feet, y'know."
>Stop and look around

"Eh, didn't you have some trouble remaining steady by yourself when you tried firing? Anyways, I believe we've seen everything important here, so... What the should we do until we're recovered?"

show*

>desert eagle
"let's rock"
>Go out and find some Arume to kill

You wake up in a hut, it's hot and you're drenched in sweat.

Fulldoddy: "Yes, that is the one."

DUBS
You scale the rock and continue on.
No one questions you doing it as they all probably assume that you're just heading off to scout like you usually do.

You pick Lyla up, only to find that she's a bit heavier than you expected.
Luckily, you don't have to walk with her as the group has stopped, but it'd probably be tiring if you did.
However, she smiles thankfully and leans her head against your chest.

Georgia; "Oh, yeah, that's probably just because I'm tired . . . Probably."
She thinks for a moment.
Georgia: "I have no idea what we can do. I just hate sitting around and twiddling my thumbs. Though, I am quite tired as I said . . .So. Anyway, maybe Emil would have something we could do."

You burst out of the shack and see two Arume who looked like they were about to breach it.
They jump back in surprise.

(1/2)

Lars confirms he has the object that Fulldoddy was on about.
Fulldoddy, to Faith: "No, I assure you that it's here."
He turns around to inspect the rock, running his hand across it.
Then, he stops and pushes in a small palm-sized section.
There's the quiet buzz of electric motors as a panel flips around with a small screen on it.
Then, a camera on a small robotic arm pokes out just above it.
Hanako: "Oh . . ?"
Kruber: "Hah! You're just full of surprises, Fulldoddy! Maybe that's where you get your name from, gaha!"
The camera scans backwards and forwards across the group for a second.
Faith: "What the . . . What did you d-"
She's interrupted by a voice that shouts out of the screen.
Man: "Huh?! Fulldoddy is that you?! What the fuck are you doing here?"
Fulldoddy: "I've brought people from the Resistance. They want to talk and one of them needs your help."
Man: "The Resistance?! Look at all those women! There's no way those are all humans! And, I don't want anything to do with the Resistance, you know that! If they've corrupted you, then you can beat it, ya' useless hunk of junk!"
Fulldoddy turns around to Lars again.
Fulldoddy, to Lars: "Show him what Jonathan gave you."
Man: "Eh? Jonathan?"

(2/2)

>shoot they asses

"N-NANI? you know this guy fulldoddy?"
>go up to the camera and show him the chain with bolt
"you gonna let us in? it's freezing out here..."

Leave the hut with my belongings and look around.

"Well, don't strain yourself or you'll take even longer to heal. Go rest for a bit if you want to, I'll go ask around if there's anything we need to do, alright?"
>Go look for Emil

>Keep Walking forward

>Keep looking.
"This is getting good."

You quickly blast them with your desert eagle.
Their heads pop.
Looking around, it seems like you're in a field.
There isn't a tree in sight, just your shack and hills that line the horizon.

You get an assault rifle of your choice.
Stepping outside the hut, you're met with a scorching, sandy wasteland, reminiscent of a desert.
You're lightly pelted by harmless bits of sand as the gentle wind carries them past.

Georgia: "Yeah, sure."
You leave and find Emil sat in the main room at a rusty desk looking at a poorly written list on a dirty piece of paper.

You keep pushing on, making it further up the mountain.
A sharp, cold wind blows past, chilling your skin and drying your lips.
It feels as though they'd crack if you tried to move them even the slightest bit.
A warm whisper fills your ear as it blows past, however.
It's a familiar voice, that Afriel lady who you heard before.
Afriel, whispering: "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Célia: "Yeah . . .You sure have some interesting friends."

(1/2)

Fulldoddy, to Lars: "Yes. But, we can talk about that when we're out of the cold, I'm sure it's uncomfortable for you."
Lars holds a small bolt that's on a chain up in front of the camera.
The man lets out a hearty laugh.
Man: "Haha! I don't believe it . . ."
Then, he goes back to having a more angry tone of voice.
Man: "Where'd you get that?!"
Fulldoddy: "Jonathan gave it to him, I saw him do it. Please help them, master."
Man: "Listen here, you Resistance people. I'll happily let the men in, but I don't want any of those women coming inside! There's no way there could be so many human females in one place at once."
Faith: "Hang on. You're right, some of these people are Arume. However, I'm not and I'm in charge of this group. I need to talk to you, so you better let me inside. But, I'm not going to leave everyone out here in this freezing cold weather."
Man: "Grrr . . . To think you'd travel with those scum. Very well! They can stand in the entrance and you may come in. If any of those Arume so much as peek around the corner, their heads are getting blown off. Deal?"
Faith: "Fine. Kruber, you can wait with the girls. Jun, and Aly- Hmm, just Jun, help keep watch with him."
Kruber: "Hoho, sure thing!"
Jun: "Alright."
Fulldoddy: "I'm sorry, but this is just how he is."
There's a loud noise as two doors slide open in the rockface, revealing a corridor.
Fulldoddy: "Shall we?"
Faith: "Yeah. Lars, Carter, Bobby, Billy, and Gaston come with me. Keep your guns down as well, this guy is clearly on edge."

(2/2)

It appears civilization is far away.
Take off my shirt and wrap it around my head in a bandana like position.
I'll take a HK433 by the way.
Take down the hut and make a small basket with the sticks and cords, then head north.

"don't worry captain."
>stroll in and look around, then look back at the arume
"heh, i like how this guy rolls."

''For the last fucking time go the fuck away,im not interested''
>Keep going further,until i find the base

"SNEED FEED AND SEED"
>start running until I find somebody

"Hello, Emil. Do you have anything for us to do? We've been doing pretty much nothing since we arrived, so..."

"Can't be helped."
>Put Lyla down and head inside.
"Stay safe."

>search el house for any kind of food or liquid

Forgot name

You wrap your shirt around your head like a bandana, before trying to take down the hut.
However, it's impossible to pry it apart with your bare hands.
You get a few splinters.

Faith: "'Captain', eh? It's been a few since any of you guys called me that."
Jun, shouting back: "You better tell me if you see anything cool in there! Like any cool robots or science things or anything!"
She does an exaggerated wave.

There is no base.
Afriel: "Oh, but it's written all over you. There's only one reason that I'd be able to converse with you while you're conscious . . ."
You continue up the mountain, heading into the clouds.
They're rather thin, but so is the air as it's getting a little bit harder to breathe, but not terribly so.

You start running around when you see an airship parked beyond a hill you just climbed.
A group of four Arume look up at you from around it.
You see one of them point as they all raise their weapons in your direction.

Emil: "Well, it's only natural, considering the state you guys were in. You're free to recuperate if need be. But, if you're really looking for something to do, then you could go and keep watch for an hour or so up top. Just radio us if you spot anything, sound good?"
He hands you a radio.
Emil: "But don't push yourselves."

You put her down.
Hanako: "Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her."
Célia: "Yeah, m-me too."

You find a couple of cans of various foods.
Out one of the windows, you spot a small water tower a short distance out the back of the house.

(1/2)

You all head down the corridor after Fulldoddy.
It looks like it was tunnelled out of the mountain, with a few metal support beams.
Just around the corner, there is a door with a keypad next to it.
Fulldoddy punches some numbers into it and the doors slide open.
On the other side, the area is huge and messy.
The walls are lined with metal junk and scrap, there are workbenches everywhere with various bits of technology strewn across them.
The ceiling is extremely high - at least 100 metres at its highest point - like the mountain has been hollowed out.
You can only see the top as there are some lights up on the ceiling.
There's a giant sheet of blue tarpaulin hanging from the ceiling that's covering up another section of the hollowed-out mountain.
Faith: "Well, this isn't quite what I expected."
You can see the flash and hear the sound of welding being done behind the tarpaulin.
A man with a hunched back and some ragged clothes on stands in front of the group.
He looks at Lars' missing arm.

(2/2)

"Don't worry about it. I have to do something to repay you for taking us in, don't I? It would be rude to just sit there while I could be working. See you"
>Make my way to the top of the building

"nice place you got here... very impressive."
>look at what he's welding

Take out the splinters from my body and move north, in search of anything that catches my attention

"Well this is the place... I guess."
>Keep looking around.

>Ignore her
>Turn back and try to walk to the airship

>gather the food and head back outside

>Snipe them all with the deagle while making pop culture references

You make your way back up the lift shaft that the base resides at the bottom of and continue up it, coming out at the top floor.
The room and some of the walls have collapsed, however, that just makes it easier to look around.
There are an old telescope and a pair of binoculars there next to an old chair - it looks like their lookout spot.
The sun is low in the sky as it's afternoon now.
But, there's still a good bit of daylight left.

(He's not the one welding, that was someone beyond the tarpaulin, he's just standing there)

You pluck the splinters from your fingers, before heading off.
Before long, you spot a dead tree in the distance and your eye catches a glint of light from it.

Carter looks around some more.
It looks like the place was a giant dumping ground for scrap metal, cars, computers, household appliances, etc.
The walls are lined with the stuff and the floor is suspended above more of it.
Bobby looks around, wide-eyed.
The man keeps looking at Lars.
Man, to Lars: "Yeah, yeah."
It's the man from the panel, he has a slight Swedish accent, but it's not very strong.
Fulldoddy, to the group: "This is Hjalmar, he's the one you're looking for."
Faith: "I'm Captain Faith Grove of the Resistance, nice to meet you."
Hjalmar: "Yeah, right. Well, what business does the Resistance have with me? If it wasn't for Fulldoddy and your friend here with that old bolt, I wouldn't have let you in."
Faith: "I need to discuss that with you in private. But, I believe someone here has a request for you . . ."
She looks over at Lars.

(1/2)

DUBS
You ignore her and turn back.
Afriel: "Hmm, did you give up? I thought you didn't want to listen to me . . . Oh well, all's well that ends well."
And, just like that, her voice is gone.
You walk back down past the rock.
The group isn't there anymore, no sign of them anywhere.

DUBS
You head outside and see Ivan lugging a beige canvas bag over.
Ivan: "Hey! Comrade, look what I found!"
He jogs over and drops it on the floor.
Holding it open, you can see a dead rabbit and three small bottles of water, as well as two one and a half litre empty bottles.
Ivan: "Ooo, is that food you found?"

They open fire at you as you fire at them.
You get shot in the knee and drop to the floor, still continuing to fire at them.

(2/2)

>Look for footsteps and follow them if possible

You spot some of their footprints in the light snow.
They walk over to the rock and then just end.

I must be hallucinating.
Get close to the tree, but with gun trained, just in case.

>Just follow the flow for now.

>Sit on the chair and look at my surroundings with the binoculars
>If there's nothing, look through the telescope without moving its position

"w-well.. i was told you could give me a new arm..."
>show my stump

>kill them anyways

>Walk over to the rock
>Look for anything out of the ordinary,also fiddle with the rock maybe

"Da, and there is a water tower over there. What do you think the others got?"
>talk with him as I search for the others

You carefully approach the tree.
Once there, you see that the glint came from a small locket that was hanging off of one of its withered branches.

All is clear.
You look through the telescope and see that it's pointed down a road and at a point where there's a small clearing at the edge of the city.
Nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Hjalmar laughs as Lars says he was told he might be able to get a new arm there.
Hjalmar: "Hahaha . .! Wait, you're serious?"
Faith: "Hmm, you can't?"
Hjalmar: "Well, yes, I can. But, it would take around . . . a day or two."
Bobby, surprised: "That's all?!"
Hjalmar: "But, I won't be able to attach it for you. I mean, I'd technically know how to, but I can't do it myself, I'm not a surgeon, you know."
Gaston: "Well, I may be able to help with zis."
Faith: "Wait, Hjalmar, what's gotten you so compliant all of a sudden?"
Hjalmar: "Heh, it's been a while since I made something this small, and I like the sound of the challenge. Besides, Jonathan gave this man his word that I'd be able to help, so I can't disappoint."
Faith: "That's all?"
Hjalmar: "That's all."
He looks back to Lars.
Hjalmar: "You'll have to do me a favour in return, of course."

You kill one of them anyway, they keep missing because of the long distance.

It looks like an ordinary rock.
the only thing out of the ordinary is how the footprints walk right into it.
You hear a twig or branch snap behind you.

Ivan: "Oho, I wonder if it has clean water in it."
You both begin looking for the other two.
Ivan: "Who knows what they might've found. But, we can cook up this rabbit for food tonight."
You spot Dimitri with his head in a dumpster.

Carefully pick up the locket and hide behind the tree, examine the locket further

>Quickly whip my pistol and point at the direction of the sound

>Ordinary or not, it must've been pointed there for a reason
>Keep watching, check the surroundings with the binoculars every few minutes

>"based gaston"
"of course. i'll do anything. you have my thanks."
>bow to this nigga like i'm a samurai

>kill the rest and regenerate my wounds

"Dmitri, get your head out of the dumpster, we have rabbit!"

>Remain silent

You pick up the locket and inspect it.
It has the picture of a woman and her young daughter inside of it.

You see a man on the floor, crawling towards you, surrounded by blood-spattered snow.
Man: "Y-you gotta get out of here-"
As he speaks and axe comes flying out of nowhere, burying itself inside of his head.
He drops dead.
A large hulking woman walks over and grabs it, before looking up and seeing you.
She quickly darts off behind some trees after seeing your gun.
It all happened so quick.

Nothing happens there and you don't spot anything through the binoculars for a while.
However, you spot some birds fleeing from their trees in the distance, obviously disturbed by something.
It's far away though, just beyond the city's perimeter.

Hjalmar: "Heh, you should thank me after I make it."

DUBS
You quickly pop the rest of them and cum on your wound to fix it up.

He pops his head out.
Dimitri: "Eh?! Rabbit?!"
Ivan: "Yes, Comrade, I caught it with my own hands!"
Dimitri walks over.
Dimitri: "Haha, wonderful!"
Ivan: "Did you not find anything, Comrade?"
Dimitri: "Sadly not. I've only been through the one house and that dumpster, though."

(1/2)

Faith: "Alright, this is a start. Hjalmar, you clearly don't like the Resistance, but do you know if there are any bases around here? Surely you've got to be keeping an eye on them to avoid contact."
Hjalmar: "There's only one in this area. It's a tiny place just south of this mountain, in a valley, next to an old village."
Faith: "That's perfect."
She turns to Carter.
Faith: "Carter, Billy, go get Kruber to bring the suit over, then take everyone to that Resistance base. Radio me when you're there. Got it?"
Billy: "Err, where was it again, partner?"
Hjalmar: "Hmm, if you head directly south from the exit, across the mountainside, you'll come to a ridge, you'll be able to see the village from there."
Faith: "Right then. Bobby, Gaston, rest your legs. Lars, come with me. Hjalmar, is there somewhere more private where we can talk?"
Hjalmar: "Yes, we can talk over here."
He points to a corner where he's got some sketches laid out across a couple of benches.

(2/2)

Remember the picture, and save it in my pocket.
Move forward if the tree holds nothing more

>Put some rounds behind the trees she went to
>Reload
''Come out and i might let you live''
>Carefully approach her position

"Got it."
>Head over to Kruber and tell him to bring the suit over and after that bring everyone together.

test

"I DO AS I PLEASE, AND I PLEASE AS I DO"
>go off to kill more Arume

>start thinking like mifune
>"what does she want me for..."
>go with faith

Attached: 250px-Toshiro.jpg (250x328, 24K)

>Radio Emil, then keep watching
"Birds fleeing just outside the city, something must have spooked them. I have no idea what caused it yet. No further sightings"

discord thread

You pocket the locket, then move on.
After walking for a bit, you crest a dune to find a small desert village.
It looks abandoned.

You punch two rounds into the trees.
then, you see one of her arms come out from behind it and she drops the axe, before stepping out fully.
Stocky Arume: "Sorry, was he your friend?"
She sounds tired and has a hoarse voice.
You hear something move behind you, followed by Kruber's voice.

You hear a couple of gunshots outside as you tell Kruber to get the suit.
He opens the door carefully and you see Geralt holding a tall Arume at gunpoint.

Kruber, to Geralt: "Haha! What do we have here?"

(1/2)

You run off to find more Arume.
You spot an Airship flying in the distance.

You head over and sit down with Faith and Hjalmar, Fulldoddy follows and stands by.
Hjalmar: "Well, what are you doing here, then? I can't imagine you came all this way to find an elusive man just to get someone a new arm."
Faith: "We have a suit that may pique your interest and direct orders from Commander Aki to get you to cooperate."
Hjalmar: "Who?"
Fulldoddy: "Yes, about that. She is the new Commander of the North American Resistance. Jenson was killed."
Hjalmar: "She?"
Faith: "Yes."
Fulldoddy: "She's an Arume."
Hjalmar: "Well, you gotta be shitting me. Do you really expect me to cooperate with this shit?"
Faith: "Now hold on a minute, I'm not exactly thrilled about her either, but over here, she isn't the acting Commander."
Fulldoddy: "I have to say, Aki is quite a peculiar one. She saw right through me, Master. I believe that's why she sent me along with the Captain here."
Hjalmar: "You mean she worked out who you were? That's impossible. Either way, you mentioned a suit. It better be worth this."
Faith: "I'm sure it will be. Do you mind if I have Lars here look around? This place is rather interesting, to say the least."
Fulldoddy: "I can lead him around if you would like."
Hjalmar: "What are you hoping to find?"
Faith: "Surely you've been working on something in here this whole time. I believe the Commander has taken a liking to Jonathan's stories about the great Hjalmar Hagen, so she wants to know exactly what you're doing here."
Hjalmar sits back, a slight smile on his face.
Hjalmar: "Show him, Fulldoddy."
Fulldoddy: "Yes. Lars, if you will."
Fulldoddy turns away and starts walking.

Emil, over the radio: "Birds, eh? Well, let me know if you spot any further developments. Let's just hope it was some other wildlife or something."
You can see black clouds far off in the distance.

(2/2)

If its abandoned then it means there might not be anything useful.
Weapon trained i get closer to one of the houses, taking cover in one of its walls and see if anybody is nearby.

"Damn"
>Shoot the turbines

>Wonder whether it's smoke or storm clouds for a minute
>See where the clouds are heading, then go back to keeping watch

"The hell?!"
>Pull out my own gun and walk towards it, ready, along with Geralt.

''No, still doesn't justify what you just did''
''Why did you kill him?''
>Keep her at gun point

>follow fulldoddy
"so... you gonna tell me how you know this guy?"

"Oh well, better luck next search comrade. Now where has tony gone odd to?"

You don't spot anyone after taking cover.
The wind is picking up a bit.

You start shooting at the airship, but it's too far away to hit reliably.
You manage to land one hit, but it doesn't hit either of the engines.
It looks like you got their attention though, as the airship turns in your direction.

It looks like the clouds are heading your way.
Worst yet, they're moving fast.
Then, you see more birds fleeing from the trees, this time there are more of them and you see a tree fall.

I forgot to mention that she's unarmed and there's som random dead guy lying face-down in the snow.

Geralt questions why she killed the guy.
Arume: "Why wouldn't I, he's the enemy, after all . . ."
She speaks in the same hoarse, worn-out voice.
Arume: "Heh, just kill me as I did him . . . I'm done with this life anyway."

DUBS
You guys start walking through the area, past all of the benches.
Fulldoddy: "Yes. He built me. Along with another man who programmed my artificial intelligence. I'm sorry, but I'm not human, Lars."

DUBS
Tony walks around from behind a building.
Dimitri: "There he is!"
Tony: "Comrades!"
He's got a bag with him.
Tony: "Here, I found some camping supplies. I'm not sure how much gas we have for the stove, though. But there's one canister."

Take shelter inside the nearby houses, and check if there's anything inside.

"It will suffice comrades, I believe we are successful."
>check time of day

"I've got balls of steel"
>Shoot into the cockpit

"oh i see..."
>continue walking
>"wait a minute..."
"M-MASAKA! YOU'RE A ROBOT?"
>start thinking back to all the signs that he was a robot
"it all makes sense now... i always thought you acted weird..."

Attached: 1554126127022.png (467x458, 431K)

''Whatever''
>Shoot her in the head

>Radio Emil once more
"A storm is coming towards us really quickly It's odd, since I don't feel any wind. Birds still fleeing, even more this time, and a tree just fell. I hope the storm is a coincidence and isn't being caused by whatever that thing that's coming towards the city is."
>Get the telescope and aim it specifically at the area the birds were fleeing from

It's getting dark as the sun is starting to set.
Ivan: "Da, the rabbit will make for a good meal."
Tony: "Very good, Comrades. Well then, we should head out of this place and into the trees to set up camp. The sun is starting to go down."
Dimitri: "Da, let us go. This town is creepy."

You enter one of the run-down houses.
It's pretty barren, but you find a bottle of water on the floor.
It's not quite full and doesn't look the cleanest, but it's not filthy.

You fire into the cockpit as they fly at you.
A burst of blood can be seen as you hit one of the pilots.
Then, you see the underslung turret point at you and open fire.

Fulldoddy: "Yes. Hjalmar is a master of robotics. He will make a sturdy arm for you. Now, would you like to see further into this workshop?"

She smiles as you squeeze the trigger and blow her brains out.
Kruber: "Did she kill this man?"
He points at the dead guy.
Kruber: "I wonder where she came from . . . "

You can feel the wind picking up.
Emil, over the radio: "Haha, what could cause a storm? Anyway, you'd better come down here, you don't want to be up there when a storm rolls in. If there is something out there, it shouldn't find our base."
You telescope in on the area.
There's a glint of light that catches your eye among the leaves for a mere moment, then it's gone.
You don't have a good view of the area from where you are.

"It can't be helped..."
>loot her.

C h u g down the nectar of gods and station myself inside of the house until the storm passes.

''Affirmative''
>Loot the dead guy for anything useful
''Where the fuck have you been? can't see any base for miles''

>head into the most dense part of the forest we can find
"At least we will eat relatively well tonight."

>ultra instinct dodge that shit while shooting the other pilots

>Stare at it for a second
"Something's glowing out there. I have a feeling leaving that alone will do us no good... But if you say I should hide, then I will. When the storm clouds actually reach the city I'll go back in. Oh, that reminds me! I have not seen a single Arume patrol in all this time, in any part of the city. Is that normal? "

"yeah, show me."
>go see what he has to show