Your genes can flick on or off (being influenced by your environment) and a snapshot of your genes is preserved in your...

Your genes can flick on or off (being influenced by your environment) and a snapshot of your genes is preserved in your DNA when you inseminate a womb. Knowledge has been passed on since the beginning of humanity up genetic lines through DNA. All the knowledge your ancestors have, you have. But you only can interpret them through your instincts .

Attached: 1564949954275.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.howstuffworks.com/life/genetic/genes-turned-off-on.htm
ottawacitizen.com/technology/science/can-we-inherit-fear-and-other-mind-bending-questions-being-raised-by-science
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna need a citation on that one, schizo.

Which part? Did you not take biology in highschool?

Knowledge? Passed on? lmfao
I think you mean genetic lineage which for humaynes has 0 meaning since they hit a brick wall on intelligence.

Attached: C5CAC6F8-A3D4-4CCA-A936-FB51F2296AAD.png (573x509, 173K)

Intelligence was evolved as a tool to improve our instincts, not sure what you were trying to say here, sure it was insignificant though.

like you

the epigenetics of somatic genes isn't what you pass on, froggy

For example, I instinctively know you're wrong because of your flag.

Bump for being right. In the face of overwhelming ignorance.

My ancestors were potato farming peasants and serfs. I never peeled potatoes in my life. I should try maybe the genes will kick in.

lmfao

Intelligence as an evolutionary trait was valuable in allowing us to be able to change our instincts while alive, so we didn't have to just die if our environment changed.

Unintended consequences of intelligence is it allowed us to intelligently change our environment. This is not good, changing your environment to solve a problem always results in, at the minimum, 1 new problem. It is futile, and results in a leisurely existence that breeds weakness, and eventually Extinction. Don't use intelligence, use instinct.

>Your genes can flick on or off
The effects of genes depend on their environment. They don't "flick on or off", whatever the fuck that means in your brainlet mind.
And 'sage' goes in 'options'.

I won't judge you, because I know your angst comes from a genuine place, one of curiosity. And scientific knowledge is little more than cattle branding

science.howstuffworks.com/life/genetic/genes-turned-off-on.htm

A thinking society is a safe society.

Wonder why? A thinking man is a docile man. Ignoring your instincts and pursuing intelligence for the sake of intelligence has no purpose, and results in mentally illness and eventual suicide on the road to an enlightenment that does not exist.

ottawacitizen.com/technology/science/can-we-inherit-fear-and-other-mind-bending-questions-being-raised-by-science

Based and ancestral knowledge pilled

I've never even read a study like this, yet I already knew this to be true, and assumed everybody else already knew this. It's as if science is light years behind human instincts. It is not worth even attempting to perfect. Every problem solved is 1 or more problems created. You can buy time but can't create it.

OP is right

t. retard who failed school

assassin's creed 3

It doesn't work like that for mammals.
>DNA methylation patterns are largely erased and then re-established between generations in mammals

Attached: 1407872152292.png (1373x833, 59K)

I also know you're either a mutt, a nigger or a mexican just by seeing your flag

>he says while the libyans storm the beach

Can eating big macs from mcdonalds activate my shitty cancer genomes?

Attached: McCancer.jpg (236x214, 15K)

>a snapshot of your genes is preserved in your DNA when you inseminate a womb
Source?