Operation Malleable Reality

I think we should all meditate on Kek/pray to Kek to make ONE SPECIFIC AND VERIFIABLE THING RELATED TO THE (((EPSTEIN SUICIDE LIE))) OCCUR. JUST ONE. It should be something that WE ALL AGREE ON, something that is SPECIFIC and something that is VERIFIABLE and we need to get as many people on board for this experiment as we can, because it seems as though it is a general rule that the more people that are involved in mass-meditations or mass-prayers like this, the more effective we will be in literally bending 'reality' itself to our righteous will. We will call this experiment 'Operation Malleable Reality'. Come on bros, we need to at least try this experiment. We need to practice controlling this infinite collective power of ours for the 2020 United States presidential election next year and even greater things further in the future. Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we ALL REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). (end of part 1)

Attached: 156015209.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
gcpdot.com
theverge.com/2019/7/31/20746926/sentient-national-reconnaissance-office-spy-satellites-artificial-intelligence-ai
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(start of part 2) Certain Native American tribes know that real prayer is about affirming that you already have whatever it is that you want while feeling the emotion that you would feel if you had whatever it is that you want, this is why they would perform rain dances and it would rain shortly afterward. Rain dances used to be banned by the authorities, because they knew that they worked - and they knew that they worked because they knew the true nature of 'reality'. Also, check out this video of a person's cancer being cured in three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q (end)

Attached: 145805049.jpg (1450x815, 213K)

So, are we all on board with Operation Malleable Reality?

Attached: 154281089.jpg (1440x1367, 1.39M)

Bump. Come on faggots, this is genuinely important.

Checked and bump. Good idea

Mods won't like this, they're scared of our collective power

Fuck you homosexual niggers.

Attached: D1BF1070-47F7-4A18-BE7D-CE10ADF26824.png (1031x466, 562K)

So what is the plan, what do you want to effect?

Keks and illuminating. So close and still a distance away. The world has hardened my fren.

You're right, I've made these Operation Malleable Reality threads a few times before and they've been deleted by the (((mods))).

Fuck you, Americoon.

Attached: jewnitedstates.jpg (425x240, 25K)

Kek would be a God. A God isn't a Genie, it doesnt work this way

All egyptian gods are homosexual faggets. Kek gets his ass fucked by sol and ame(o)n ra

>A God isn't a Genie, it doesnt work this way

You are wrong, a god is like a genie and it works this way. Read the mythologies of pre-Abrahamic religions and you'll find that the gods of those religions were able to grant boons to their worshippers.

The FBI has put the Epstein prison on lockdown. Is there a body? Who was in charge? who is missing? what are their names? What exactly was their position and responsibility?

you can't force this shit newfaggot, chaos comes out of the abyss.

>oy cunt

Attached: th[1].jpg (269x231, 10K)

Gods gain power from their followers. Theorized they also gain power from sacrifices in their name but that's shaky. Praying to a God gives it power and influence but it has it's own free will and despite you/us attempting to steer it, the God could instead unleash awful things upon its followers. Really playing with fire here

I once tried to prove as a joke that the quantum eraser experiment results indicated that you can alter reality by will, as long as you're lucky
shit made sense but I had to build it on one assumption: wave functions can spawn ex novo randomically
I don't really know that much in terms of physics but I remembered it is often talked about small particles that "appear" and "disappear" from and into nothing constantly at a microscopic scale
because if true that would make by thing big

>It should be something that WE ALL AGREE ON
It was over before it even started lads.

>you can't force this shit newfaggot

I never said we were going to force it you newnigger, but we can direct it.

No.

It would be way more productive to train people to mass meditate on everyone in the world to know about the jewish problem.

gcpdot.com down for a few days now.
Yup, it's time to BE the GCP dot, lads.

Most people in the world already know about the Jewish problem, but use words that are different from 'Jewish' to mask the true source of the problem.

Bump.

(((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

The righteous will inherit the Earth and beyond, other mes. Have faith in that. And sharpen your swords until that day comes. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power!

Attached: 156087589.png (2560x1440, 3.4M)

what part of chaos don't you get. Kek doesn't work that way.

This

>what part of chaos don't you get.

What part of infinite collective power, infinite individual power and putting question marks at the end of questions don't you get?

>Kek doesn't work that way.

Then Kek won't be involved. Simple. Next!

Thank you for the kind words, other me. Oh, and checked!

Thanks for the bump, Spanish me.

It's almost like....
....it's almost as if......
we already had collective prayers (the rosary, mass, processions,....) to recite in a specific manner (by cathechism) and in a specific collective language (latin)
but you had to throw it all in the garbage for "muh fridum" and now you're all spouting nonesense and infinite and ethereal conciousnesses worshipping a stupid frog on a pedestal
fuck all'y'all

how about trips picks the goal

footage is found

>looking to an external authority for guidance
look within, Italy user.

I completely agree with you. If this post ends in trips, information about Epstein that incriminates major world-leaders is released to the masses before the end of this year.

Listen Italian me, the answers we seek lie only within (like American me said here: )

That's what the atheists said... before their inside voices told them to suck dick and let their wifes cuck them

I'm not an atheist, I'm a theist who rejects (((Abrahamism))).

The Clinton Body Count is confirmed before the end of this year.

If I'm you then that means I have as much free will as you do, which means I'm gonna do the exact things you are gonna do; so either I'm gonna end up doing whatever you're doing (and therefore what you want me to do) regardless of what I want, or I'll end up doing something else because this is all a bunch of bullshit.
So I'm not gonna do a damn thing regardless (and that should be the outcome of every person that like you doesn't believe in free will).

And ended up worshipping the abstraction of a useless concept such as "infinity" that won't do anything but pushing people away, congratulations moron.

HHHNNNNGGGGG
Who said anything about worship?

Everyone is Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Pure Consciousness has free will, but when it assumes temporary human forms (which are us), it experiences predetermined lives. Everything you experience in your life (right down to the most trivial details) was chosen by your true self, Pure Consciousness. Even when some guy on the street punches you in the face. You chose to be punched in the face for whatever reason. I know this is hard to accept. I genuinely do. But it's true all the same. So at the physical level of 'reality', there is no free will. But at the most fundamental level of 'reality', there is free will. So in other words, we do not have free will here at the physical level of 'reality', but we DO have free will at the most fundamental level of 'reality'.

Attached: 156545859.jpg (728x1032, 185K)

I don't worship anything. Worshipping is cucked behaviour. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

>Who said anything about worship?

Exactly.

"You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it."

blessed numerals. I’m on board.

Attached: 2294E132-73A6-4B02-9FF7-36EE52C14332.gif (300x298, 543K)

Thanks. We need all the help we can get to make this thing work.

Attached: 156545489.jpg (600x750, 448K)

Any suggestion for a happening?
15.8. is a good date:
>August 12, 13 - Perseids Meteor Shower. The Perseids is one of the best meteor showers to observe, producing up to 60 meteors per hour at its peak. It is produced by comet Swift-Tuttle, which was discovered in 1862. The Perseids are famous for producing a large number of bright meteors. The shower runs annually from July 17 to August 24. It peaks this year on the night of August 12 and the morning of August 13. The nearly full moon will block out most of the fainter meteors this year, but the Perseids are so bright and numerous that it could still be a good show. Best viewing will be from a dark location after midnight. Meteors will radiate from the constellation Perseus, but can appear anywhere in the sky.

>August 15 - Full Moon. The Moon will be located on the opposite side of the Earth as the Sun and its face will be will be fully illuminated. This phase occurs at 12:30 UTC. This full moon was known by early Native American tribes as the Full Sturgeon Moon because the large sturgeon fish of the Great Lakes and other major lakes were more easily caught at this time of year. This moon has also been known as the Green Corn Moon and the Grain Moon.

So it should be something like remembering that anonymous of blackmail material in some Weiner laptop leaks.

>Any suggestion for a happening?

It needs to be something so specific that we can easily verify that we were responsible for it happening. If it's something general like "Epstein's death was discovered to not be a suicide", then we'll never be able to verify if we were responsible for manipulating reality to make that happen.

Coroner's report

fucking captcha delayed that post

If this post ends in trips, highly convincing evidence is released to the public sometime before the end of this year that someone associated with the Clinton family murdered Epstein.

lol imma pray for a qt trap to sex with me :3

Sometimes, I unironically think that (((captchas))) deliberately slow our posts down to prevent us from achieving significant gets.

Kek, grant this thread more benevolent energy via repeating numbers.

Fair enough Kek, I respect your decision.

Rollin for Epstein seen alive at pedo island on boat with Billyboy & Hillary

Attached: 1565462747832.jpg (720x622, 60K)

I do too.
One time I was able to shit all over a scientology thread with multiple gets after they bombarded me with captchas on my first post.
That was just the first one.

Attached: got the message.jpg (1359x624, 77K)

We all know that Epstein was (is?) just a fall guy for the global Satanic kike pedo networks. If this post ends in trips, Epstein is still alive and living the rest of his life hidden from the public.

Absolutely agree
Checked

I'm still pissed that the last major get I saw on this board was from a christcuck.

>Accelerated degeneration or a potential fix
Seems like there’s nothing really to lose here

Ariel Sharon? That fat kike has 2 female names..

>Accelerated degeneration becoming the catalyst for a fix

Based accelerationism!

>rolling again
Coroner's report

Attached: AAAAHAHAHAHA.jpg (707x599, 47K)

Re-roll.

Attached: 1b4f6332561142f794e40863e36b0f66.jpg (360x487, 47K)

yeah, I think they've stepped up their algos a bit.
theverge.com/2019/7/31/20746926/sentient-national-reconnaissance-office-spy-satellites-artificial-intelligence-ai

Based Aussie Bro.
This is how reality works. Think of it as a quantum field which collapses and rebuilds.
What reality rebuilds depends on consciousness (what you are thinking and feeling) This is also the mechanism behind meme magic. Get enough people to think and feel it and it memes into reality. This is also why humanity is kept in a perpetual state of fear it keeps the reality (((they))) want rebuilding.

It's called manifesting.
read about it fags if you don't already know.

Bless you, user.

Autopsy report

Evidence made public

Island temple destroyed revealing hidden infrastructure.

Thanks for the kind words. Ignore all kike shills in this thread who tell us we can't bend reality to our righteous will.

THIS

its said he was cremated already, 10 hours since hes dead.
demand the autopsy and the corpse

Photos of Epstein's corpse.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY

based schizoid poster

I've been instantly flamed to bits for posting that elsewhere by multiple shills too.

>551
wew lad
we're on to something.

Clintons

Ay lmao

Anytime brother. We need more threads like this

You don't know what you're fucking with m8

Attached: 1515499115856.webm (600x450, 2.17M)

Epstein files, with a dead man's switch. Lots of compromising documents.

law of attraction is real 100%

OP I feel exactly what you are talking about can you point me to some writing? Its like Platos forms, I need modern info on this. Vril society? clue me in

This is the caveat. You may get what you want but there may be other things, unforeseen & unwanted, that come along

Thanks for the kind words, other mes.

Always remember that every attack on you by (((them))) because of you telling the truth is an admission of defeat from (((them))). I wear (((their))) constant attacks on me as badges of honour.

Attached: 156350609.jpg (1242x1026, 171K)

Dude, we have the patents.
But this isn't the thread for that.
>rolling for autopsy report

A suicide (a guenuine one this time) with confession.

checked

The manifestation of "gods" is human projecting it into their own reality. "Gods" do bad things when human beings start to change their thoughts, because the old thought-forms collapse.

guys....

all webcams showing the Golden Gate bridge went offline....

GUYS WAIT

This. The so-called 'gods' are us. It's ALWAYS been us. And as soon as we take back our sense of self-responsibility for all the bad shit that happens in our world, we take back our infinite power.

Epstein fucks up and posts here gloating that he's alive and user's track him using weaponized autism

Photos of Epstein alive in Israel are found.

Photos of Epstein alive on Little Saint James are found.

been reading this stuff for years. tried to "manifest" a kiwi on my kitchen table. it never came

i rather just kill any sort of desire and be happy with whatever i get. nobody knows whats actually best for them anyway, people think they want some super easy life but that would most likely be so boring it would drive them insane

I cannot find one Golden Gate Bridge live cam, help a nigga out bros
>pic related, my captcha
OH F WTF WTF WTF

Attached: 2CC879A5-C62C-4AF8-A667-2F8371C9CBE7.jpg (1125x1926, 418K)

Correct Burger bro.
This how churches also gain their power by harnessing the thought forms of the congregation and creating an entity in the psychic field / ether whatever you wish to call it.
This is also how magicians throughout the ages create ethereal servitors to do their psychic bidding.

Interestingly enough, Satan also exists because people out there in the world have given it thought form energy.