Golden Gate Bridge Happening

Pretty strange how at this very moment all live cams for the Golden Gate Bridge are either down for maintenance or have been taken down completely. Check for yourself if you don’t believe me.

Attached: BFB16B09-01AE-48DC-BB91-58DAF4F3AB7F.jpg (995x958, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kron4.com/weather/live-cameras/
goldengatebridge75.org/news/webcam.html
secretsinplainsight.com/secrets-of-san-francisco/
youtube.com/watch?v=OFbS57XgQwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no way

some of you guys are ok

so please, do NOT go anywhere near the golden gate today.

what the fuck it's real?
why?

Bump for sauce.

kron4.com/weather/live-cameras/

even a random webcam website has its feed cut!
what the fuck is happening?

Attached: maximumhappening.gif (1189x1189, 532K)

>Pretty strange how at this very moment all live cams for the Golden Gate Bridge are either down for maintenance or have been taken down completely.
Can anyone confirm

>sorry, european laws forbid us to show you this website

I swear to god when I'm fucking president.

me 2 lol

okay I have one feed working but it's all fucking dark, can't see shit.

what is happening?

It’s night time you dumb fuck

So predictable... I guess they REALLY know that they screwed the pooch now. The bigger the happening that wakes up the normies, the bigger the next immediate happening has to be to put them back to fucking sleep. It'll be a miracle if people are still discussing Epstein by Monday, if the Bridge ends up collapsing this Sunday.

Attached: 1526260585751.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

Is this the same user who has been golden gate posting all day? What do you expect will happen to it tomorrow?

I knew that, nigger, the problem is that there is no light sources either, and since we're in the USA they must have SOME lights for the bridge, but it's dead!

what the fucking fuck is happening right now?

goldengatebridge75.org/news/webcam.html

well hooverdam is a option too i bet simpsons has the anwser for us

No shit but there is a thing called lamp post. Idk if they have that in the "golden" state

If goldengatebridge75.org/news/webcam.html
Is what you are referring to it’s simply a port-side view that shows the current weather for the area surrounding. All other cams are currently down on the website

Brave anons should go there to record, even if nothing happens (or if the attack gets delayed because Jow Forums is talking about it). If you're not brave or don't have proper filming equipment, get the hell out of the city. If goldengate bridge gets demolished, there's a chance you could get hit with debris or get trampled in the chaos, and that's if the attack is even that conventional. Could it be biological/gas based intents and purposes.

4 hours 7 minutes from now

Could be a street light. Or maybe.......?

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-011518.png (480x800, 182K)

What's going to happen?

Sorry for the shitty phonepost

Nothing

Checked. This is a good plan

Want to play a game?

Attached: 1565459147406m.jpg (874x1024, 110K)

Ha, think it is any different here? xD

What is happening

Attached: newview.jpg (450x300, 7K)

Some user posted this yesterday. Interesting.

Attached: 1565462784594.jpg (550x385, 55K)

Charge your phone and respond to your match

He was first refering to the old bill, which is allegedly showing the burning twin towers.

Attached: 1565462767498.jpg (697x800, 122K)

Nothing is going to happen.

UIO58

Rolling to determine if the golden gate bridge is about to get fucked.

God have mercy

i cant find one livestream for hooverdam in nevada

Checked.

Attached: 1563892208693.jpg (768x768, 104K)

EVERY. GOD. DAMN. TIME.

Attached: 1513366158171.jpg (956x1080, 89K)

witnessed

Attached: niggadorito.png (612x601, 571K)

Let's hope so.

>people actually just sit and watch weathercams of famous places waiting for chaos
what a sad, sad time we live in

Holy shit, those digits!

When i crossed it today there were a fuck ton of workers all over it

THATS THE 4TH DOUBLE ZERO GET FOR SF BRIDGE GOING DOWN I SEE

They trigger the nukes that are buried around the San Andreas fault

Whatever happened to predictability.
The milkman, the paperboy, evening tv?

Attached: 1436105427013.jpg (399x464, 52K)

The point is, they're not working

>And my captcha was finding bridges

no it isnt ayy's

rolling to determine the type of attack

2x plane, 3x earthquake, 4x chemical

>kron4.com/weather/live-cameras/

Attached: 1549639149222.jpg (402x408, 21K)

ok lets say this is real, why, for what purpose would they do this? Some bar trick for Jacob Rothschild to show Satan?

For me it is the 2nd one spotted.

Its pea soup fog right now in the city.

Dubs

Correct, just checked, same here too.

and of course the golden gate bridge is full of masonic crap. shady shit afoot

>Another equally impressive geometric message, initially hinted in the name “Golden Gate” (in San Francisco), has to do with the Golden Ratio (or “Phi”) which is fractally encoded in pentagram… 1: 1.618 Turns out the Birthquake latitude is exactly 1.618 times that of the Tropic of Cancer (~23.44° North), i.e. Golden Ratio. (Big thanks to reader “Azazel” for discovering this and independently noting Elenin’s pentagrammic approach to Earth.) –Goro Adachi

secretsinplainsight.com/secrets-of-san-francisco/

>people actually think captcha images and monglian beef-patty afficionado imageboard post numbers determine a course of events
what a sad, sad time we live in

Theory is it could be a distraction for the botched Epstein "suicide".

But I'm not into numerology. Other anons can give you a better explanation.

It really means something if they know we know and are still going through with it anyway. Whether it means arrogance or desperation, though, I'm not sure.

simpsons has a thing on the golden gate bridge.
"the thing about the golden gate bridge is it's the only bridge that connects two towers"

Heres a good video explaining the 8/11 theory from a non-epstein point of view. This guy has predicted multiple other happenings btw

youtube.com/watch?v=OFbS57XgQwg

fuck ive gotta go across the golden gate bridge to work in 6 hours, wish me luck boys

The video title alone tells me that this dude is a microbrain loony.

>This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1561408919350.jpg (600x583, 16K)

there’s a can with a kino view of the bridge some distance away near a footpath, there’s a compilation of suicides from the bridge that all use this angle, does anybody know where to find this camera?

Gary Condit was to 9/11 as Epstein will be to 8/11

i'm staying in my basement for the next 48 hours

This is the bridge at night, how come the camera feed shows nothing? Are the lights off? Has traffic been stopped?

Attached: download.jpg (266x189, 11K)

Jow Forums is all I have in my life stop destroying the meme magic fren.

Attached: 1565123055620.jpg (923x713, 68K)

I'm gonna need a quick rundown

>goldengatebridge75.org/news/webcam.html
they woud maybe spin it as some white nationalist plot to attack silicon valley, does seem like a weird target otherwise. Unless, they also discovered some kind of structural problems during the quakes and maybe the owners of it will collect insurance or something if it gets destroyed and then they would get paid and get a new bridge? seems like they always want to make money from multiple angles when they do stuff like this. like with the asbestos issues in the WTC towers, they always pick targets that can create terror and profit.

>goldengatebridge75.org/news/webcam.html
ANYBODY WATCHING THIS SHIT???? THEY FUCKING MOVED AROUND THE CAMERA SO NOW IT ONLY SHOWS A FUCKING BUSH??? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

BROS????????

Attached: Capture.png (695x544, 231K)

They got away with 9/11, though even many normies are questioning the official narrative. Problem is, unless it's not questioned by any large media outlets, nothing will change.

>9
nice for pointing this out!

The camera is remotely controlled, the site changes who is controlling it every so often. That's why it says "Camera in use" at the bottom. If your turn is coming up it will say "Next in line" or "Second in line" with a countdown timer.

Mission Control we have Uh oh. I repeat we have uh oh.

Attached: uh oh.jpg (259x194, 7K)

My fucking god. Another double digit. 00

London bridge is falling down falling down falling down long bridge is falling down my fair lady

For no seemingly reason at all people started proclaiming that a happening will occur at Golden Gate Bridge. I didn't believe t and neither did many others. Now the cameras are messed up. Maybe a happening, maybe not. Probably not.

11: Planted or vehicle bomb
22: Plane strike
33: Watercraft collision/bomb
44: Artillery
55: Fire
66: Chemical attack
77: Underground event
88: Mechanical demolition
99: Dirty bomb
00: Something REALLY spectacular

Have at it boys!

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-11 02-40-15.png (852x687, 260K)

that was me, sorry

thats how rumors start.

goin a it

You forgot a nassive earthquake that completely fucks the west coast

>kron4.com/weather/live-cameras/
it's a still photo is it supposed to have a play button?

Attached: gg 138a.png (1113x635, 762K)

it’s already confirmed double aught

Whoever's controlling the camera can you get a shot of the bridge, and not just the floor or a bush?

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-094314_Chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 371K)

please stop fucking with the camera im currently trying to keep it away from the bridge so my team can work

I bet it'll be a controlled demolition.

holy shit.

Attached: what-the-fuck-am-i-casting.jpg (435x571, 51K)

rolltide

Attached: starn.png (225x223, 112K)

Lies the first search for golden gate bridge live cam is still up and still live

I know, even a local austrian boomer conspiracy theorist blogged about the "golden gate" falling. However, he was refering to the temple in Jerusalem, the Al-Aqsa mosque to be exact. Muslims will be celebrating Eid-al-Adha tomorrow, palestinian authorities told them to go there instead of their ordinary mosques, while israeli authorities told jews not to go there. At least that's what he claimed - any confirmation on this?

Rolling

damn, the mayor of frisco is literally called London Breed. So what, they purposefully bred her to resemble the song name?

Rolling to combo with

noooooooooooooo its just a Mechanical demolition!

That could be either an underground event or "something spectacular", but I don't think artificial earthquakes are a thing. An underground nuke could make a small localized one though it'd be pretty obvious what it was, can't pass that off as natural.

it's working

Attached: gg 143a.png (1126x618, 897K)