Golden Gate Bridge

Lads be safe tomorrow it's going to HAPPENING

Epstein distracted because they names will not be named I can't fucking believe it

Attached: IMG_2685.jpg (742x471, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jaysanalysis.com/2011/02/26/golden-gate-bridge-the-next-inside-job/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/20601/web
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The shootings weren't enough...you been warned faggots

Attached: IMG_2686.jpg (457x234, 22K)

fuck, i thought you guys were memeing... but "twin towers"... "9-11...".. im actually scared now...

Nothing will happen.

Exactly it's too weird and we all know about the 9/11 symbolism

Attached: IMG_2687.jpg (339x180, 21K)

I’m on the golden gate right now and shit is fine other than lots of fog

Ah yes the fog before the frisco false flag

It's gonna be really fun tomorrow when all you fags completely ignore we ever talked about this and your life just goes on as normal because it never fucking happened.

So your comrades in Portland next week faggot

I’m too busy watching the sky and trusting sessions and awaiting declass to hear you

AntiFa aren't our comrades you dumb fag. Every M-L knows that they're cancer to any group they're allowed access to. Just look at the DSA now. Look what they've done to by boy.

OUTSIDE LANDS FALSE FLAG

they’re literally part of the skyline that lights up schizo

Attached: 3639F40C-436F-4837-99A7-0861F0A8AB3D.jpg (657x280, 39K)

>muh twin towers
it’s fucking nothing. take your meds you dangerous schizos. just the outline cast by lighting that’s on those buildings. a distinct and well known part of san francisco’s skyline.

Attached: ED60D9C1-4C83-492C-B726-22926DC3C895.jpg (910x480, 55K)

what’s wrong disinfo shills? did you suddenly take your meds? awfully quiet.

probably just started a new thread since your psyop was exposed

>transamerica pyramid

Attached: lasvegas.jpg (727x492, 93K)

the towers are on the golden gate bridge retard

>muh platonic shapes

Attached: F077F1ED-01C1-43D7-B868-7D0D37FD122B.jpg (1000x660, 125K)

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

Attached: 666day.png (1185x539, 52K)

take your meds

funny how your schizo shills all come back at the same exact time.

Attached: kbro1.png (400x241, 134K)

>Trump turned out to be exactly and orange zogbot pedophile just like his arch-nemesis Hilldawg and Billie too
I wish i was surprised.

Attached: 1558980037034.png (713x611, 26K)

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

and actors

The only thing happening on the golden gate tomorrow is another faggot jumping off it.

Its happening neither own website confirms

Attached: 1565506123767.png (2590x1432, 282K)

Err phone posting sucks sometimes should be now their not neither own kek

Anons, stay away from that bridge. I don't know why but I know something is going to happen. Stay safe.

Anons.
Do you know how strong that bridge is?
It would be very hard to knock down.

the beams of light like ground zero. probably symbolizes nuclear

jaysanalysis.com/2011/02/26/golden-gate-bridge-the-next-inside-job/

>86 year old bridge
>strong
Just let it happen user, we need more epic memes. The bridge will get bombed by crazy people and in return the internet will get fresh new memes for generations to come. We need another 9/11. We need the memes.

I agree l. Don't let your dreams be dreams

It being old doesn't mean it's weak. Look at the supports, you'd need to take them out to bring the bridge down, they're massive pieces of steel. You'd need a nuke to bring that thing down.

Nobody ever considers the memes. We're running on fumes here.

Unironically this

We neeeeeed. them

dont worry memeflag im sure mossad's got the tools

Nothing that happens to that faggot ass bridge in that faggot ass city will be any worse than the faggot ass city itself! It's literally a minefield of AIDS and I would never go to a city where It's probable I'll contract AIDS if I trip on a sidewalk and land on one of the many AIDS needles littering the ground.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/20601/web
SF Police Scanner stream, tune in frens

shhh let them meme their little fantasy

Heil KEK! BLOW THE BRIDGE!

Attached: 1520273656419.jpg (959x960, 252K)

Already there user, listening right now.

There’s a drill going on tommorow. Source my cousin works for the FBI and they are doing a drill in San Francisco tommroow. Told him to be safe.

Sounded like they were chasing multiple people, namely an armed suspect with a black hat, jacket, and jeans.

Quick rundown? What's happening with the fag bridge?

(((Magneto))) will get the job done.

Attached: IMG_1156.gif (245x160, 1003K)

Right, and a call at 432 3rd Avenue, decently close to the bridge. Now, something about "screaming in the background".

I know you're just faking but honestly someoen should check the Drill page for stuff like events in the area. Thats what they did for sandy hook and boston marathon.

A hand full of hours ago an user found some kinda box with thick wires under the Golden Gate Bridge, they thought it was a bomb, it was really, REALLY foggy tonight.

Screencaps?

seconded. i wake up and all of a sudden there are multiple threads about the golden gate bridge but no quick rundown.

Tisha B'Av to celebrate their extraction of Mossad intelligence officer Jeffrey Epstein as the silly goyim fight amongst each other whether Clinton/Trump "killed" him.

It's also Eid al-Adha, festival of sacrifice. So there are big celebrations in Chicago and Orlando

Attached: WTF.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

Attached: 1231.jpg (749x749, 60K)

The Golden gate bridge literally just flew past my window, I think OP might be onto something

weather modification

Attached: 12.jpg (1200x1200, 140K)

That's some thick ass fog, but shouldn't it still be dark over there? It's only 3 AM here in CST

not sure

Attached: 1565455001235.jpg (614x1076, 337K)

Attached: 1565461317959.jpg (576x1024, 57K)

El Aldha is today, Not tomorrow!

are you really serious
its taken photo like 10 hours ago idk but yesterday

What was with the fuck ton of workers all Iover the bridge today?

also the bridge really is strong
if its ture there must be explosive experts working on it right now (if the plan is exploding the brdige)

isn't fog a regular occurrence in San Fran?

any source you got?

Stream fag

Yes.

yeah i just googled san francisco fog and it seems to be that case

Will they blow the bridge while Paul Simon (((ahem))) is playing Bridge over troubled water during his closing set at outside lands?

It's not going down, user... It's going up :)

D U B S habbening

Drove over it after work… seemed odd to see that many without a big project underway

They are doing a drill dip shits that doesn’t mean something will happen. My fucking cousin told me. I shouldn’t have opened my mouth around you fuckers.

If there were going to be a happening we would not know.

What about Bart that goes under water from San Francisco to Oakland... I’m feeling sick

Someone did post about Epstein being suicided before it happened

Relax, dude

They're gonna false flag an attack against antifa and blame it on white right wingers. I predict it will be something like spraying them with fentanyl and calling it a chemical attack / terrorism.

It's obvious (((they))) want the far right to be the new ultimate evil. What if they do a 9/11 remake on the Golden Gate (which symbolizes San Fran AKA shitlib central) and blame those evil neo nazi, creating yet again a casus belli for a world wide crusade against yet another one of (((their))) enemies? And what if they are diverting our attention towards this possibility and then do something which would have the same result in another date or place?

Keep this thread alive, we need to stay vigilant. Today is the day.

Bumping

Bump this is important

bridges are perfectly safe, they have whole teams of engineers that design these things, whens the last time you heard of a bridge just falling down, it doesn't happen, I'll be care free driving to work tomorrow morning

My worry is about Bart. The stretch that goes underwater specifically. I won’t be responsible for my actions if a member of my family is caught in that.

Fuck...

Are you stupid or just not from here? GGB connects SF to Sausalito (South North)
The bay bridge connects SF to Oakland (West East) this is where bart goes. Bart doesn’t go north.

Thanks so much for all your help:)

Nigger, what?

Attached: 29D6FCFC-9215-425E-AC0F-A3EC9226FB9C.png (1000x803, 139K)

Yikes.

This is where the Golden Gate Bridge is you stupid fucking zoomer cuck.

Attached: 1C6A95CA-B230-482B-BFC4-4152931E3AD5.jpg (1000x803, 184K)

My point wasn’t that the bridge would affect Bart it was that Bart could be hit itself in that underwater part. Boomer faggot.

Attached: IMG_1898.png (1177x600, 200K)

Look up "8/11 gematria" and go down a rabbit hole...