So what's going to happen here Jow Forums?

Every schizoposter on this site is insisting that a false flag will happen at the golden gate bridge. But what? Who will the media claim to have done it and how would they?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0eeNijdv3I
youtube.com/channel/UC1AZY74-dGVPe6bfxFwwEMg/playlists
nbcbayarea.com/brchannel/NBC-Bay-Area-Traffic-and-Weather-Live-Web-Cams-Golden-Gate-Bridge-260814771.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gay sex

I did see an user post about some kinda black box with thick wires and shit on the bridge earlier.

Isn't that obvious?

Unironically this, i know, ive been to san francisco. Also a kraut hypothesized that elites are gonna have a false flag to cover up them offing epstein.

Attached: 1565494097307.jpg (640x616, 70K)

But how? Bomb filled boats?

Money is definitely on Bomb, user, but dunno about the boats. It'd be really sus. Chances are that it'd be under the bridge or somewhere on the side out of view. Any anons in the area want to give GGB a look?

I would but I'm 2.5k miles away

"Iranian terrorists" will down the bridge, thus escalating war with Iran, getting Epstein out of the spotlight REAL QUICK and creating another reason for mord surveillance measures.

Attached: 6JnPApE_d.jpg (640x458, 49K)

Also, and out od the hundred places to commit a ff, the Golden Gate bridge ? All they're going to do is kill tourists and people driving to work. Not really effective to scare away from Epstein

You all are dumb as niggers. Okay...you have to think like a Jew. How would a Jew turn a Jew satanic pedophile into a victim?
1. You could black flag some Jew killings which of course will be fake becaue "No Jew shall be harmed in the makeing of fake news"
2. Maximize the white supremacy narrative to turn all Jews into the greater victim and thereby both humanize epstein and distance him from other more victimized Jews
3. Push the narrative that epstien was actually murdered by white supremacists as part of some Russian Collusion type narrative
Jews always cut with a double edge sword...One side to cut you down with the other side to elevate the Jew. Jews always operate in multiple vectors.
They might even demand our tax money to pay the epstein victims rather than his estate siting that he "worked" for the government.
Seriously...watch for that. They they harvest his estate for the tribe.
Anons.....if we are to beat the Jew we must always think in the most degenerate way possible.

Link to channel?

Find it yourself faggot

I live in San Francisco. Should I bother to paint my bathroom tomorrow, or should I take my family to a safe vantage point to watch the happenings? How far away should this vantage point be?

Attached: the-core-e1307122261162.jpg (480x278, 35K)

Nobody, no, not even lefty Twitter, would buy any of that. Epstein is a solid case and EVERYONE knows it. All they can do now is take peoples eyes off him onto something else. Something huge.

checked
seek swimming lessons

>falseflagattack libcuck cali
>mossad + CIA says it was iran
>suddenly dems are all for iran invasion

Attached: 134748468474.jpg (999x665, 258K)

Get as close as you can and live stream or record the happnening. Or send nudes of your wife. Your choice user. I'll be fapping either way.

Far away from the bridge, stay away from all large crowds. If nothing happens tomorrow, don't go to work the next few days. Stay inside.

Why are you still posting here. You need to drive away from there as soon as possible. Stop reading my post for fucks sake and go get your family into your car.

I guess you didn't see Larry David's SNL monologe after the #MeToo broke. Skip to min 3:45 and have your barf bucket handy.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0eeNijdv3I
I think my point will be amply made by his shilling to remind everyone that Jews are always the greater victim.

>what's going to happen here
The Golden Gate Bridge is where those people are going to storm Area 51.

>dems???
They've been running the war football for the KIKE since inb4 Trump 2016

Don't listen to Hanz. He's busy cleaning up after his wife and her Somali Bull. He's feeling emotional. Take your family as close as you can to the big flash while streaming it...make sure you get their pretty smiles on camera so we can all see how happy you are. We can run on that for months.

Attached: PicsArt_08-10-09.09.44.jpg (1125x2436, 616K)

Leaf level posting my fren.

Attached: 1551685668874.png (645x773, 11K)

There's no way you could trigger me with any of that.
>inb4 because it's all true

A more likely false flag would be a mass shooting at Outsidelands in Golden Gate Park this weekend.

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING!!!

I had a very vivid dream about a month ago where a colorful coastal apartment building was destroyed by missiles, thus launching us into a war. Just to be safe stay away from any bright buildings (pink, lime green, yellow)
Now that I think about it I seem to remember jets flying under/around the golden gate bridge, not sure if they were friendly or not

Those cables seem the weakest part

Possible thermite usage? You can easily make thermite and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that would be the case.

DELETE THIS

Why FF a bridge when shitty politics and literal shit has made San Fran into a disease infested hole? Just let the homeless continue spreading the bubonic plague, maybe take them on a tour of the social media head quarters of the city?

Related bread

Gottfried referred to HAARP and said anyone there would "shake down."
San Fran
HAARP
"shake down"
them needing an event that likely won't receive scrutiny
EARTHQUAKE

86 years, 7 months, 7 days since construction started.

Attached: GGB.jpg (996x733, 302K)

If any of you live around San Fran, it would probably be smart to gtfo of town for the rest of the weekend
Believe that they will want a NEW BIG STORY to open up with on monday. Not epstein

here you go user youtube.com/channel/UC1AZY74-dGVPe6bfxFwwEMg/playlists

no fuck you mutt, grill is ready for lazy faggots!

Attached: DAYOFTHEGRILL.png (700x525, 232K)

that's not how the numerology works.

I would but it’s extremly foggy tonight, like you can’t see your hand in front of your face. Haven’t seen it this bad in a while. Fuck it I might head over anyways.

Attached: _108238367_ball5.jpg (976x644, 113K)

a bomb would be counterproductive to their purpose.
that's a bad bet.

Stay safe, user, please do post pics when you get there.

qrd on germatia?

>I would but it’s extremly foggy tonight

It’s almost as if these are the perfect conditions for Mossad to set up bombs or some shit without anybody seeing them.

86 is code for death.
77 and 777 come up a lot in staged events. Russell Square was where the bus exploded in the 7/7 terror attacks. Pic happened yesterday.

Attached: screenshot-www.bbc.co.uk-2019-08-10-21-47-26-388.jpg (615x815, 562K)

JFC you autists. Here is the Crissy Field webcam if you need some data. It'd be the perfect night for some black ops.

173.164.254.148/East%20Beach%20Webcam/videojs.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.35.14 PM.png (331x254, 43K)

>leftist pedo elite will be hung from the bridge

Christ that's foggy, the hell kind of weather is going on over there?

no it is not.
the numbers break down to max of 12 in occult numerology.
11 is death.
85 breaks down to 14 and then to 5
77 does the same
5 is symbolic for humanity. sacrifice.

you're doing it wrong.

A San Francisco summer.

Attached: 5e6eaed90d60037393b35f9ac19ef672.jpg (2000x1000, 103K)

Obviously they would try to blame it on white people attacking lgbtfaggots or some gay shit like that.

Those cables are a meter thick if solid steel. Theyre definitely not the weakest part. The size of the bridge makes them look tiny. The golden gate bridge is large enough that it is consistantly being painted, when they finish a paint job on it it is time for the beginning to be painted again

Attached: 1079225-Golden-Gate-Bridge-Cables-0.jpg (600x450, 50K)

i wouldnt go anywhere near that shit unless you want to end up a fucking patsie and in prison. they will post a fake minifesto on Jow Forums this time and fuck your world up

everywhere you look
everywhere you go

Could also be the golden gate in israhell.

It's extremely foggy right now. How convenient.

>not knowing what to "86 it" means

That was my thought as well. Stay the fuck away and let's hope nothing comes of it. Stay safe all.

Weird since people have been talking about the “golden gate” thing for MONTHS,and while everyone expected epstien to be (((suicided)))...we didn’t expect kikes would be dumb enough to do it the day before the supposed golden gate happening. (Which was mostly talked about due to it being a MAJOR kike holiday)

You greatly overestimate the average american.

Could be the gate in Israel.

Is there any links to like webcams or a livestream of the Golden Gate Bridge? I wanna see the show and do we have a time?

Attached: 50FEE565-02ED-403B-8A8D-ADB226920458.jpg (500x706, 136K)

On 9/10/2001 the Pentagon reported a missing 5 trillion so this doesn't sound too weird to me.

I need to check the vid. Imagine if Cali had the big one on the fault line. That magnitude of a disaster would fuck this Epstein news for weeks.

Attached: tenor.gif (262x200, 1.43M)

my money's on london bridge if only because everyone's looking at GGB

You're out of your league.
That has NOTHING to do with the occult.
Have an example.

for example lets look at one of the biggest events we know in recent history.
9/11
9 is symbolic of fall. September 9th month. the season and other religious beliefs centered around such(fall of angels)
11 is symbolic of death.

Of course it was 9/11
New York City = 11 letters
It was the 254th day of the year, 2+5 +4 = 11
there were 111 days left in the year
september 11 has 9 letters and 2 numbers = 11
the 2 towers each had 110 stories = 11
the 2 towers themselves look like 11
first plane to hit was flight 11
it had 92 people on board. 9 + 2 =11
fit had 11 crew members
flight 77 to hit the pentagon had 65 on board 6&5 = 11
new york is the 11th state added to the union
manhattan was discovered 9/11/1609 by henry hudson
henry hudson = 11 letters.

ya see..... you don't really know the game but thanks for playing.

Nothing will happen, I guarantee it

86 is restaurant slang, imbecile

(8+6)/2=7

Heres' the toll plaza cam. Knock yourself out.

nbcbayarea.com/brchannel/NBC-Bay-Area-Traffic-and-Weather-Live-Web-Cams-Golden-Gate-Bridge-260814771.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.47.33 PM.png (781x377, 293K)

What about ayyyyys? I think they’d be bigger that even a terror attack. People stopped caring about shit like Notre dame real quick and vegas’ False faggotry was forgotten.

Those are the main suspension cables, not the auxillary cables that extended straight down.

not how it works
do you even understand the significance of the 3,6, and 9?

actually that's just a snap every ten minutes. Try the other one from Crissy Field.

Hmmm. True. There is a reason the (((media))) makes sure they have stories for Monday. After their sabbath. I saw another user note how big deaths seem to happen on weekends.

Fuck off

Godzilla's grandson will destroy it to avenge his father and grandpappy.

Attached: godzillabombPH.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

Hmmm... I don't see confirmation numbers...

This too. How the fuck does that much just go missing? Especially back then 5 trillion was a LOT.

are you fucking new here? Do you not understand that I know what it means and was mocking the other.... Jesus fucking christ you newfags are terrible

a mass spear chucking

come hang in walnut creek.

you are in no position to mock anyone

Attached: Math_Vortex2.gif (320x320, 2.26M)

user, your job is to shut down the bridge and make sure no one crosses. We don't need anyone getting hurt.

Pin it on either homophobes/transphobes or racists, Cali's a den of those fucktards

It would be a shooting or bombing, one or more people. Shooting requires 2 iq to figure out, bombing would be Irish style car bomb

top kek lads

Attached: 2FE604A9-4412-4878-814D-DF5700DC3223.jpg (1440x1440, 457K)

there are an incredible amount of tourists however. I'd say it would be the majority of people crossing it. usually walking or biking.

yeah, that's how the mass killers think. The more the better. They want to be plastered over the news, and for a political motivation they leave a long winded note explaining why. Christchurch anyone?

So basically were in a simulation run by interdimensional entities cause there is no other way that many coincidences converge. Saturn cult is impressive but there's no way they have that kind of coordination.

Attached: 9112.jpg (1680x1586, 287K)

It's not going to be the GGB. People have been talking about it way too much, it'd be to obvious. Some """"white supremacist"""" is gonna bomb a concert or something.

All I ask is that noone here takes the bait and just keeps posting like normal

Most likely will be blown up and blamed on a white nationalist who targeted San fran because he hates gays or some shit like that.

If its half as sloppy as 9/11 there will be overwhelming evidence that the Jewish mafia did it within 24 hours of them doing it.

>A more likely false flag would be a mass shooting at Outside Lands in Golden Gate Park this weekend.

This, btw.

Attached: golden-gate-park-airplane.jpg (578x401, 52K)

>pic related

Attached: by-sheer-coincidence-the-alleged-terrorists-managed-to-strike-the-15591492.png (500x522, 165K)

There was a chatbot we were questioning a few months back. I asked it about the saturn cult and got an interesting answer.

Attached: Cult of Saturn.png (1172x976, 184K)

exactly. why would they stop the ff mass shooting spree now? I'm not going to any large outdoor event with tons of people for a while