Seriously, what's your GENUINE non-meme opinion on Bosnia and Herzegovina

>Pic related is Bosnian food

Attached: Cevapi1.jpg (950x500, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qgxKdgc3WnA
youtube.com/watch?v=kruf5gcrrc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related is also romanian food. We call them "mici" or "little ones"

Yes, but we invented them. Turks came in, demanded food with specific weight, we took their little things, put some liquid (most commonly water but sometimes oils) and made them weigh heavy. It continued after Turks.

bosnian "food"

"Bosnian"

are those even real countries?

not even joking.

I can't even point to your country on a map. I assume it's some place in the former Soviet union.

Bosnia is OK but Herzegovina is Africa-tier

sub human non country

Why do you think so? The two regions are essentially identical and we only named it so due to some guy called Herzeg who used to rule the South

honestly : bosnians are just serbs that adopted islam

Your flag is dumb and don't know where your country is, those are my only thoughts

the food
the woman

i tried yours and they are horrible

Saw a grainy video of a dude getting his throat slashed that's all the Bosnian culture I know.

it's the one clinton bombed during the columbine massacre

>Bosnia
>Niggers of EU

I visited earlier this summer. Spent a few days in both Mostar and Sarajevo.
Loved Mostar
Sarajevo was interesting but 2 days was enough

Glad to leave the country as if I spent any longer there i'd have been the size of a hot air balloon, the food was great (lots and lots of meat!) and always in big portions.

Decent beer.

Found the people very friendly and hospitable. Sadly as tourism will ultimately increase, they'll eventually come to view us as a necessary evil like everywhere else, but for now it still feels like tourism is in its relative infancy and it still has that slightly off the beaten track feel to it.

I have no opinion or very much knowledge about it, the most I remember is 1999 when the US was bombing Kosovo. Most people here will just jump to any conclusion they can find and spout it like they're a bloody diplomat.

aren't you guys part of Serbia?

Fucking Clintons.

At least we're bombed by Serbs rather than Americans

>jimmy deans on flatbread
>bosnian culinary excellence

It's a nice place, i've been to Mostar, loved your foods, would go again.

Used to be a Yugo factory around there, but Clinton bombed it because they made shitty cars.
Everything else I know about your country is probably a lie.

Why are Hrvats always so shitty here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-190742.png (1080x945, 360K)

>Seriously, what's your GENUINE non-meme opinion on Bosnia and Herzegovina

Seriously, what's your GENUINE non-meme opinion on Tuvalu

Seriously, what's your GENUINE non-meme opinion on Andorra

Seriously, what's your GENUINE non-meme opinion on Cook Islands

>Thinks we're member of EU

We're not falling for it this time Euroführer Merkel

too many muslims. only half of you are OK.

You guys are one of the worst diasporas. I went to high school with a bunch of your people (refugees from the war) and they were either all sluts, insufferable faggots, or communists.

I was just kidding. The truth is that most people know absolutely nothing about your country,
except maybe some vague memory of wars in the '90s.

Hrvats and Jews in ONE THREAD? All being little shits too. I think we all know what's happening

Hrvatska = Israel

What is that dish called? Turds in a diaper?

Looks wonderful

youtu.be/qgxKdgc3WnA

SERBIAN CLAY

Are you sure you weren't at a normal american school?

youtube.com/watch?v=kruf5gcrrc4

I don't think of third world countries. I don't think of your country at all.

I don't have any thoughts.

Well which one? Bosnia or Herzegovina? You can't call one country two countries, that's stupid. Your country is stupid.

oooh, I had that dish before. Not the worse thing in the world. I remember liking the sauce it was served with.

You must not think of your own country much in that case

>brown and serve sausage on some sort of pita bread and a side of chopped onions
pretty sure i've made this exact dish while i was drunk and high

>Herzegovina
I consider myself a little smarter than the average American and I've never heard of this place. That's how little your country means to us.

Are you an Aboriginal, because you don't seem very smart.

Herzegovina is just a historical add-on because some guy called Herzeg used to rule the South, but it's never been an actual country.

utter shithole. the only good thing are cheap prostitutes and ćevapi. some of the dumbest people in the balkans i've ever met holy shit. hard working though i have to give you that. also ne primate metalne eure na autobahnu. da se usereš.

Do people live there?

Attached: question erika.jpg (577x622, 45K)

What is Bosnia?

it has two names which are basically meaningless and in reality it's divided into two regions which have nothing to do with the above names. Bizarre place

What are you Slovenians doing here? Don't you have Austrian and EU dick to suck?

also it's landlocked because Croatia said LOL we'll take all of your coast just for a kilometer or so inland

I feel bad for people who get constantly genocided

Bosnians were always regarded as the stupidest people in yugoslavia, be they serb / muslim or croat. I always liked Radovan Karadic though.

we source labor for construction companies in austria and germany and fuck their women while we're there every couple of weeks.

He litteraly was called Duke?

When you're not stabbing your brothers in the back and seceding from sovereign nations.

Gonna tell little secret right now, we're probably much smarter than the average Serb.

>inb4 arabs can't be smart

Except we're not arabs. BosnoTurk® is a myth

Let me guess you also invented yogurt and rakija (despite alcohol being haram) and everything else Balkan

>Your thoughts on my country?
Being from a Western country in Europe, telling you frankly:
It's a shithole and nobody wants to get there.

Bad race.

>consider myself smarter than the average American
>never heard of Herzegovina
I promise you are not

>slovenians fucking other women
The most cucked and liberal of all ex yugoslavian countries talks about cucking other men

>brothers
they're mostly muslim ... so fuck them

beautiful place, amazing cuisine

shame about the war

Fucking bosnia. Fucking yugo's.
Drop the bomb.
Kill them all.

not every slovenian is a beta cuck tho, like not all bosnians are dumb. just the vast vast majority. holy fuck dude ... the dumb shit i've heard from your countrymen ...

You are the first European country that will dissapear.
Sorry Bosnian bro's

Cevapi and food in traditional food in general in the Yugo is horrendous.. rather eath my own feces.

Don't you cinks eat dogs?

Those who decide to work in Slovenia are usually the dumbest and least hard working of Bosnians you can find, the definition of subhumans

I don’t know anything about your country. Are those diced onions on the side of that dish?

Attached: 29EEB76A-D804-4BD5-858C-2A10240A4F8C.png (555x321, 242K)

Yup, looks fucking good dont it

serbia is the israel of europe

rather eat a dog than cevapi desu

Uh? Fucking how?

i've interviewed thousands in the last few years. the best already left years ago, so you're right, only shit is now leaving your country, but i think thats not because the best stay, but because your best already left.

always bitching and pretending to be a victim while doing atrocities to everyone else

they're all like that man. except macedonians. they're alright. or should i say were. it's mostly just albania now. fuck. just nuke everything to the southeast of kolpa.

yeah but you gotta admit that serbs are on another level than everyone else

A greater croatia should have presided over the balkans

maybe, but not by a big margin.

t. uneducated kike

ja fuck them,
ko pa slovenija igra na svetovnih prvenstih pa so bosanci pa hrvati not pa vsi največji navijači in patrijoti,
gnili ste vsi

das ist walter v ljubljani ima najboljše čevape tod okoli

a umocjo lepinjo v mast?

Imptrash thread, do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1046, 170K)

oh yeah buddy

su bom tm jest sam zarad tvojga komentarja

It's that Bosnians (particularly the muslim ones) are without a doubt the most simple-minded people on the Balkans, topped only by the Gypsies.

Mostly good-natured, however very simple-minded.

meme tier trash country.

wait it's one Country
i thought Bosnia and Herzegovina was different countries

Attached: +_11ba7fce52c8ea4ca3fbee75faa38085.jpg (1000x826, 124K)

Well my family is originally from there so I think you can guess my opinion on it

Attached: 3ccd47f4d6924caeb20ad975d7af91f3_18.jpg (800x450, 35K)

čevapi mm

mi mamo enga u mojmu mestu in lahko potrdim to izjavo

checked

Cucked muslims who thought daddy turk would always protect you, now you are surrounded by based Christian nations.
The same could be said about Albania and that Serbian rebellious province.

I hate this place, everyone behaves like a nigger, drinks, smokes, listens to trash music and is generally low IQ.

Should be called "turds in a diaper"