/gomfy/ - No gay edition

There's a lot of gay threads in the catalog, so here's a nice one for our fellow non-gayposters.
Come on in user, pull up a chair and get comfy with us! Talk about whatever, share some of your favorite music, maybe dump some comfy images and pictures. Anything goes here.
Remember, you're always welcome in /gomfy/ threads

Attached: ONeils Cylinder.png (800x630, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-3dGEsw8gE
youtube.com/watch?v=sIVnTQ6nmNg
youtu.be/gmta9UIz5Dk
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8488204/#q8488365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a comfy picce

Attached: comfy.jpg (715x1000, 228K)

Please see rule 6 here, Korbo.

Attached: rules of bant.jpg (1196x684, 164K)

Seethe

Attached: 1560720655074.jpg (512x512, 53K)

Well I might as well kick things off.
This here is another retro-futuristic piece by Rick Guidice. What really fascinates me about retro-futuristic works is how each artist has their own style, yet it all seems to blend together. I enjoy it, it makes the style very easy to spot.
What are some of your favorite genres, Jow Forums? Could be anything from books to video games.

Attached: Torodial Colony.jpg (1200x947, 375K)

It's okay Math Belgian, we definitely hate you in a mean-spirited and spiteful drama-inducing way too.
Anyways don't die tonight, and definitely don't piss the bed if you gotta go in the middle of the night.

Attached: Iceworld.png (960x720, 191K)

Oh but you can! You've just gotta believe in yourselffffffffff (elf elf elf elf). If people with Crohn's Disease can avoid shitting their pants, you got this one in the bag my man.

Attached: 1497748842602.jpg (1268x629, 131K)

Bump

Oh yess, thank you OP! This thread is awesome.

Personally I find comfy bedrooms with view on forest or mountains very, but very comfy. Add just a little BIT of light in the room, some books, and you have lots of comfy.

Attached: 1ed86219d3bffb627c51a683ae02ffd9.jpg (700x874, 96K)

OP here, had an ID change
>This thread is awesome
I like /gomfy/ and /comfy/ threads, but they’re few and far between these days unfortunately. At least we still have anons like you who enjoy them.
>Personally I find comfy bedrooms with view on forest or mountains very, but very comfy.
Having a view is very nice. Most of us get worn-down by living in a city or the suburbs that we forget what it’s like to just sit down for a bit and enjoy any view.
If I could have a house like you described, then it would be top gomf.
What kind of books do you like? Or are you just referring to how they add to the overall comfy atmosphere?

Attached: 9087CDFE-113C-4002-BFFF-2C668F6A673A.jpg (540x675, 145K)

Attached: Cosmonauts_5_Centimeters_per_Second.jpg (1680x1050, 411K)

I like to say I'm gay.
I have no real attraction to men honestly. Do I belong here?

Attached: 0.jpg (250x375, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b-3dGEsw8gE

Attached: bike.gif (428x498, 1.61M)

Attached: 1559263978731.jpg (640x640, 138K)

Attached: 1559161972273.png (239x250, 112K)

Attached: 1555890377428.png (640x356, 236K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sIVnTQ6nmNg

Attached: aussiegirl5.png (816x810, 29K)

Ah, well now sure, That's a little silly.
I only post on 'gaythreads' because the people there are nice. I'm not gay lmao

Attached: 1564718311819.gif (400x400, 17K)

What is the best loadout in EoSD? I like Reimu A because I'm a still a noob.

Attached: Gensokyo_Humans.jpg (1920x1140, 790K)

Comfy documentary

youtu.be/gmta9UIz5Dk

The best part about the 21st century is that you can live in a comfy hole in the middle of nowhere and still be connected to the entire world.
Please be careful, some of those thread regulars give of major sexual predator vibes.

Reimu B.

Comfy cuddle

Attached: 1560722414026.jpg (800x1135, 168K)

It doesn’t matter if you’re gay or not, just don’t gaypost and it’ll be okay friend

I had a bad day in East of France today. Will continue until Tuesday.

/gomfy/ rules over all shit. Thanks guys.

Attached: 26508285b90889510dd16f2bfea7d65c.jpg (720x955, 62K)

I don’t play 2hu thay often so I really can’t say, sorry man.
Thanks! I’ll check it out when I get back home. What’s it about?
That’s true, but having actual human interaction is made difficult. But hey, at least the comfy aspect is there right?

Attached: B9F5C997-720C-4381-B50B-4BFB718FC634.jpg (900x600, 76K)

>I have a bad day in East of France
What happened? I don’t know much about Eastern France.

Work related shit. Nvm.
I'm staying on location. I'm just posting via my home (flag) ISP space.
Posting here from my own isp is important to me.

True. I think I would actually hate living someplace like that if I didn't have my friends close by. But being rich enough to have property deep in the wilderness to hang out and have adventures at would be amazing. Thank goodness for national parks and the national wildlife reserve system.

Attached: hair.webm (360x640, 1.32M)

based thread

Attached: eb4e03a47b3d49f84a97861f028c84faeeb769ca.jpg (1500x1423, 366K)

property thats actually deep in wilderness is cheap as shit. Look at the prices on land for northern canada/alaska, its like eastern europe over there.

Currently working on the last few pages of the first chapter of my webcomic

>But being rich enough to have property deep in the wilderness to hang out and have adventures at would be amazing.
I am Genuinely doing exactly that in my life.
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8488204/#q8488365
Seriously, although I live alone I am not lonely at all. I took from me about 250 000 Euros in total to buy me a life the way I like it.
I feel incredibly lucky to be able to pay it in full.

It’s about a man who loved his country

Alaska... I wish. That honestly sounds like a great joint ownership plan between my friend group once we all hit midlife crisis. For now the hillbilly crosstimbers must suffice.
omg please post a link somewhere permanent like a Cirno thread so I won't miss it! I was considering producing a short comic a lá "Electric Retard".
That sounds like paradise, but that is a hell of a lot of money. I'm glad you were able to make this happen. lol I bet your friends always suggest your place as the meetup pad
Have you had any moments there yet that you 100% know will become one of the "good old days" memories?

Attached: Thoughts_About_Home.jpg (1199x1746, 354K)

I'll have to clear it with my team, but I'll definitely post it here when its done

>but that is a hell of a lot of money
It really is. That's why I feel lucky to have such assets to really get me something I really really wanted.
>lol I bet your friends always suggest your place as the meetup pad
My buddies do that all the time. :)

>Have you had any moments there yet that you 100% know will become one of the "good old days" memories?
That place is all about my childhood summer break memories. Me and my sisters were put there in care of our grandparents while mom and dad did their best to keep their marriage together (they eventually failed).
However I didn't buy it for those things, but to get me my personal asylum to do whatever fuck I want whenever I want.
I have guns and deep forest to three main directions around me.
I have a seafront shoreline pier with two boats plus a sea kayak.
It's Finland, so the national broadband Wi-Fi is literally everywhere even in the boonies.

I'm lucky af.

Yeah, Roosevelt really did well by creating national parks and the like.
What environments are your favorite? I’m a big fan of mountain climates, the trees and snow are very nice, if a little hard to drive through.
I feel that, sorry for all the trouble you had to go through today man
Oh really? What’s the webcomic about?
I’ve seen you draw some things before, but I only really remember the parrote. Either way, I hope it turns out well! Working on something like that is really rewarding.
Sounds like it’s up my ally!
>I was considering producing a short comic a lá “Electric Retard”.
That sounds interesting too, how long would you do it for then?

To you guys know any resources for learning languages, specifically Korean?

Why do you want to learn Korean? genuinely curious

Its basically about swordfighting and waifufagging
theres still a ways to go but its been my little summer pet project

Attached: preview.png (832x621, 434K)

I just like language, but I'm really only close to fluent in German. Otherwise I've taken classes in German, French, Japanese, and briefly Korean before I had to drop it. Otherwise my girlfriend is from there and I want to get fluent in the language so I don't look like a massive fucking square when her parents come to America this year.

Oh, well good luck man
i am planning to Better my English, and start learning a European language soon, can't decide between Spanish, Norwegian, German
though!

comfy bump

Attached: d63b4b59ffa75c17c20e608d56bf88a8.png (1000x705, 260K)

Haha no gay? We're on Jow Forums

i like anki for languages
use it on my phone all the time whenever i'm not doing anything else

Attached: 25382392_p5.jpg (450x480, 254K)

Sorry, had to drive for a bit. I'm the guy trying to learn Korean. But yeah, good for you man. I'd strongly reccomend German if you're trying out another Euro language. It's not to hard and it's a lot of fun.

Also, looks interesting, I'll give it a shot

Oh wow, that sounds nice. How has working on it been so far?
Thanks mado

I feel like my pace is too slow, its taken me a month to do 12 pages, with a few redos of a few of the pages

Mostly literature of fact, philosophy, fantasy and stuff like that. Right now I'm reading Naval's "Camp Pozzi". It's about war in Iraq.
What about you, OP?

Attached: e1256f62500af6bbd1ae83e0afc56c58.jpg (736x460, 107K)

wow a thread for me

Attached: 1512353136144.png (900x600, 520K)

Can I get comfy here?

Attached: 1436877946808.jpg (600x800, 400K)

Of course
Want a blanket and a cup of tea?

Attached: 916e213a498b0d49d66414f35637c57e.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Cool, it's looking great!
¥how long would you do it for then?
I don't know, but probably less than 10 strips. I can't image the shock humor would be effective any longer than that.
¥What environments are your favorite?
Not sure. On one hand, I love the prairies and the crosstimbers for their familiarity. Even when you get absolutely lost out in the woods, it doesn't feel like it because you know all the plants, trees, bugs, sounds, smells, and even the dirt. Nothing can replace that confidence you have between you and your home turf. Throw in a bunch of buddies to goof around with or a dog to walk and you've got a great time brewing.
On the other hand, I do also love the mountains and the ocean. I've got family who are well situated in each, so it's awesome to get a glimpse into their worlds. I think I prefer the mountains (and the ocean is pretty intimidating whenever it reminds you who's boss) for the fact you can get almost anywhere with muscle and grit, plus you don't need a boat. I've yet to experience the mountains in winter, which is apparently when some like it best.
On a third hand, there are some ecosystems I think I'd like just because the media makes them look so great: rural New England, inner Japan, China's floating mountains, etc. The world's too big.
That's basically the America Dream right there, sans America. You my friend have really made it. I bet the winters there are gorgeous. Do you ever think you'll leave, or are your roots set?
Also, do you have any nice nature photos?

Attached: woods.jpg (2178x1452, 1.87M)

Yeah, the comic strip’s humor would probably begin to deteriorate after awhile. At least you know the limits of something and don’t praise it as the second coming of christ like how Paws Inc treats Garfield.
Also those places sound really great. I’m so used to living in the midwest that I’ve grown bored of flat plains with nothing but field of corn after field of corn. I want some nice rocky terrain, something that isn’t just flat for miles upon miles.

Are you also aware that you replied to yourself there?

Bump

How embarrassing! obs meant for

Comfy Duty member, all comfy in The Zone.

Attached: sr8mll7jvwc31.jpg (1650x2550, 400K)

Thanks for checking up on us.

HoBBY ID
Welcome friend!

Attached: Dean Ellis.jpg (2316x2665, 1.37M)

Finally, a fucking thread I can actually participate in.
Lots of this board's threads have just been boring shit, KPop, gay shit, moeshit, or a combonation of all 4.

So, what are your favorite foods, Jow Forums?
Me personally, I like Kubasa, smoked pork sausage with garlic. That shit is delicious. You don't even need to cook if for a great snack.

Attached: nigapproved.gif (270x270, 930K)

I've taken a big liking to aglio e olio lately. It takes a bit of cooking know-how to make right but is a very nice garlic-based dish.
We have Kielbasa here in America too but I'm not a fan of sausage on its own. For me, it needs to be made with something else. I can't stand hot dogs for the exact same reason, though I wouldn't try to make an actual dish with hot dogs in it.

Attached: aglio e olio.jpg (1200x1084, 202K)

ah, i see.
another garlicbro

ive only had aglio e olio a few times, but its pretty fuckin good my dude.

Yes indeed, but it’s nice. I’m kinda sad the meme died as fast as it did.