Country of Origin Flags

How come the union jack is automatically attributed to all those posting from Northern Ireland - surely there should be a choice for these citizens?

Attached: s.jpg (900x522, 90K)

It's not they who make the choice, it's them

Them

Them should sort this out

Who provides Internet service for North Ireland?

But do them want to?

Anyone who wants to

Can you shut the fuck up you retarded fucking bitch made loser?

PinkyBong™ does not STFU, he STFUs others.

Know teh difference!!!

They should do if they want to align with the Good Friday Agreement.

So I guess instead of an answer you want to just roleplay with this schizo faggot. K then, enjoy your shit show.

Now listen here, and listen up carefully, you ignorant little fuck. I'll have you know PinkyBong is the most based poster on Chen, or shall I say Bant, to NewFags such as yourself. I have over 9000 confirmed cases of flaming trolls. And I have just started kiddo. Go on. I dare you. Try and fuck with teh Ultimate Power of PinkyBong. You're in the deep end now, you shallow little cunt. You are on very think fucking ice. And believe me you FuckTard. PinkyBong will be under it when it inevitably breaks. #ExpectUs

Them don't align with others, them ALIGN others

You sound fucking triggered like the sheep fucking retard you are.

Shut the fuck up
FAGMARK

I don't want to be a dick about it, but that choice was already made by the lads with guns.

Based PinkyBong™ will never surrender!!!!

The choice that was made was that people could decide their nationality.

Only at the pretense of them

Up the RA

Literal domestic terrorists who killed Americans on holiday because "they thought they wuz English." Never should have given these niggers guns.

Ummm I think you mean freedom fighters cringelord

Attached: South Fermanagh Brigade.jpg (860x566, 362K)

Hope they are rounded up and publicly executed.

And I hope a letterbomb blows your face off libtard

Attached: IRA Resistance.jpg (800x511, 340K)

>letterbomb
As if McPaddie could ever get the timer right.

The Brighton Bomb was planted a whole month in advance of Maggie's conference you stupid dumby!

Attached: 1565317597273.jpg (595x417, 141K)

>time changes over time, now support domestic terrorists

Whatever you say cringetard

Attached: 1565224618598.jpg (503x302, 66K)

t. Edgelord

The Irish people have been oppressed, beaten, starved, and murdered by the English for 800 years, the population still hasn't recovered to pre famine numbers, then finally when they hit back you wanna call them terrorists? Talk about cringe!

>Irish "people"
Stop deluding yourself, they won't accept you.