Why haven't Humans made first contact with Aliens yet?

Why haven't Humans made first contact with Aliens yet?

Attached: 2394881494.jpg (590x350, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/6n3wjclzzl1zlg8/UFOs.7z/file
imdb.com/title/tt0116996/
youtube.com/watch?v=TiPeBmmBN_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EHtYEoDgTIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The aliens hide because they have seen Jow Forums.

We have. Just not like in the movies.

If you were aliens would you want to make contact with humans?

The details:
mediafire.com/file/6n3wjclzzl1zlg8/UFOs.7z/file

They're all dead, and when we discover this fact it means we are doomed as well.

not political. sage.

We have. Have you not seen that documentary?

link: imdb.com/title/tt0116996/

How do you know they haven't?

We have its just kept secret. "Official" first contact comes soon.

Attached: 1559681602533.jpg (255x359, 13K)

You know how you instinctively cross the street when you see a pack of dumb, loudmouthed niggers coming your way? That's the human-ET relationship in a nutshell.

They did, but the first thing a human being did was try to have butt sex with them so they bailed.

Because humans are so laughably primitive that every "advancement" we've made since evolution started has simply been a refinement of exactly the sme technology. Millennia have come and gone and we're still treading water. The first primitive man who hafted a stone blade to a wooden handle and the man who designed the AR-15 are exactly the same. Instead of killing our own meat, gathering our own plants, water and heating fuel. Living in homes we construct, we mass raise and slaughter animals, transport plant products hundreds of miles and rely on magic holes in the walls of our modern shacks to spit out water and fire and dispose of our waste. Technologically, we're standing still, doing the same things in a more efficient manner while removing the knowledge and meaning those basic tasks of living used to impart. Look in the mirror and laugh at how primitive you are. It doesn't help, but it might make you accept how utterly worthless and pitiful the human race is as compared against a vast and unexplored universe.

Attached: 1558857417254.jpg (330x330, 31K)

Are the Ayys just watching us then until we become strong enough to leave the egg of our solar system?

There are no aliens. We're completely alone in this universe, anything else is just cope.

There are def Ayys.

Our pocket universe is infinite and there are infinitely many pocket universes.

For fucks sake our nearest star has a habitable planet around it.

>someone will download this

>never been to probetube
Pansy-kun I...

Attached: 1521095425906.png (1600x900, 90K)

I believe that aliens are here right now observing us. But imagine from their perspective, look at our civilization as a whole, on the planetary scale they would see it. You have people murdering each other all over the place. People starving while some are obese. Endless wars. Why would these super advanced people, who have probably solved all those problems, want to contact us for anything, it would only be bad for them.

Epstein and the Clintons.

Honestly, I have no clue. I don't have any special knowledge, aside from the fact that we're not really any different fron the humans who existed 40,000 years or so ago. We have dazzling toys now, but really, how does having a smartphone or computer advance the human race? If anything, we seem duller, slower and weaker. We lack the practical skills that most other animals seem to possess inately, and it takes us seven years to even be remotely useful post birth, even then we're weak and vulnerable. The whole business of humanity is rather depressing.

aliens are from another dimension, like 4th or 5th dimension, they are bound to their plane of existence and can’t interlink with our reality. Fuck off with your brainlet thread

I'm Rh positive so they don't fuck with me.

most civilizations end up developing wormholes before they come close to making good space ships

stop it faggot
billionaires are pedos

you cant do anything because you're a poorfag who has 0 power

Just this

Attached: 280E0A4C-AFD6-439B-B4E3-93B9303646A6.png (484x225, 114K)

>what are simulations

>from 4th or 5th dimension
how can we seen their spacecraft then brainlet?

>slide thread

This was me. And I didnt "try"

Fun thread!

Kek. FPBP.

>Homo Sapiens can barely be compassionate to each other
>Asking why Aliens don't want to be discovered or visit Earth

The real human arrogance is the thought that aliens would be in anyway function or think in a similar manner as a bleeding heart liberal.

Aliens are much more advanced and use modulated neutrinos for communication. We do not yet have that ability.

>Why haven't Humans made first contact with Aliens yet?
because our best and brightest failed at achieving light speed let alone surpassing it

Attached: gladiator-commodus1.jpg (2880x1921, 2.33M)

This planet is a space ghetto with niggardly designed tech and it is ruled by mafias. Most of its cities are favelas and humans are massive morons.
It's like asking why europeans don't visit Liberia.

>tfw humans are the niggers of alien races.

yeah, he based

We are the first to become this advanced.

What do you consider Human?
If you havent met them by now Its for a good reason.
Your not worth it.

Doubtful that 4 generations of stars have come before our own star, Sol.

>DUDE ADVANCED ALIENS ARE ALL SPACE HIPPIES LMAO
Fuck off with that shit. Any species capable of interstellar travel will necessarily be the most ruthless motherfucker on its home planet, or even multiple solar systems, and will proceed to wipe us out like we're nothing if we show the tiniest hint of being a threat to them.

Go outside and ask people which planet from the Sun are we, then ask them how many planets there are in our Solar system
They will probably fail to answer
See we talk about wanting to find someone, something, explore yet most people dont give a shit about their neighborhood let alone outer space
Our education system is so lame you need years before you can actually do anything
The area is so over pumped with titles yet the advances are carried by a few who probably didnt even need the system in the first place
So 80% of what we do doesnt work

We live in a matrix

We don't talk to glow in the dark CIA niggers

Attached: Erai-raws-Ginga-Eiyuu-Densetsu-Die-Neue-These-Kaikou-02-720pMultiple-Subtitle.mkv_snapshot_24.45_201 (1140x641, 76K)

Most people that want disclosure that confirms aliens want it because they see them as someone who would just waltz right in and solve their problems
just like leftist think of communism
Reality is we have nothing to offer them and they cant offer anything to us that we wont fuck up

Yea I'd bet they have a prime directive where they are supposed to allow us to naturally evolve to their level instead of intervening and giving us the equivalent of smallpox technologically.

>implying we haven't
How would you know?

Becasue we're still deciding which strong black woman we want to go fuck this up entirely.

>Yea I'd bet they have a prime directive
More like common sense who would give car keys to a kid
>intervening
who knows maybe they destroy an asteroid or two that could endanger us

Yea I personally believe we are being shepherded as a neonatal species in the cosmic family.

Guess when it concerns the whole world, we get shunted to Jow Forums.

So does this post doom us all? Seems like you've made some discoveries of your own, user.

Sounds cribbed from Prometheus movie.

Indeed. What if all the Ayys looks like us and Star Trek had it right all along?

why haven't they made contact with us?? are we supposed to do all the work?

>implying

Fuck off space nigger

Attached: 1431187476518.png (1304x892, 226K)

We sexually lobotomize babies you think they are going to show up when billions are gonna say mutilate their dicks god wills it?

>Indeed. What if all the Ayys looks like us and Star Trek had it right all along?
the fuck star trek did you watch?

do you think the aliens have a tranny problem like earth does

Bump

Attached: maria_orsic.jpg (319x420, 15K)

Reminder that we have, an Ex-Minister of Defence of Canada disclosed it years ago
I knew even at the time that it would be memory holed, but damn
youtube.com/watch?v=TiPeBmmBN_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=EHtYEoDgTIs