Microwave energy at cell phone frequencies penetrates deeply into tissue

>microwave energy at cell phone frequencies penetrates deeply into tissue

>microwaves in the 1-10 GHz frequency range most efficiently do work inside the brain
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf

>The autonomic nervous system is affected by the microwaves of the centimeter wave length band...Very small dosages produce analgesic effects; however, very large dosages are fatal.
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf

>It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV
google.com/patents/US6506148

first link is from Los Alamos National Laboratory, the same people who invented the nuclear bomb. last link is DARPA

Attached: 1565452932482.jpg (642x581, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2017/08/09/tesla-autopilot-2-5-hardware
teslatap.com/modifications/mcu1-to-mcu2
forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2013/09/07/how-much-energy-does-your-iphone-and-other-devices-use-and-what-to-do-about-it
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/02/elon-musk-is-all-in-on-donald-trump/515562
theverge.com/2016/6/21/11984548/hyperloop-one-moscow-announcement-magomedov
archive.is/47JMl
archive.is/6kLZa
fastcompany.com/3006829/spacex-founder-elon-musk-considered-buying-russian-ballistic-missiles-nukes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
researchgate.net/figure/Worker-in-a-high-voltage-protective-suit-Courtesy-of-Georgia-Power-Co_fig2_3275611
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forums is retarded

only care about interracial relationships and LARPing

Meanwhile the government & corporation beaming cancer beams at us is a-OK

Thread is probably shadowslid

Attached: Sheeple-42.jpg (833x1080, 305K)

lol I love these pictures

it's not just cancer beams. Los Alamos is a weapons lab. cell signals may be altered to attack

Looking at your pictures it looks like 5g makes those cianiggers glow in the dark,
seems pretty based to me

Attached: 1565555889519.jpg (900x948, 143K)

I only posted 1 pic. the threat is not restricted to 5g

Bump

Does anyone feel different when the power is off?
Like a sort of relief and less haze?

Racemixing causes inter-generational damage. Cancer only affects the individual, not their offspring.
Dysgenics is a macroscopic cancer of the human super-organism

yah, I turned wifi off in my house and I feel better

the OP is not about cancer. this technology can be turned into a weapon. cell technology is a WMD. Los Alamos, nigger...

Los Alamos and DARPA research is /x/ tier? moron

They're going to use it for mind control.

Attached: Mind Control 1.gif (800x711, 53K)

Attached: Mind Control 2.jpg (800x465, 72K)

Attached: Mind Control 3.jpg (800x550, 109K)

Microwaves penetrate bone, so you can go straight to the brain and do your thing.

Attached: Mind Control 4.gif (612x472, 17K)

These pictures are hilarious. I'm not gonna weigh in on the issue, but I will say that's the funniest picture I've seen all day.

>hmm today I will go for a walk
>AAAAAAAAAAAAA THE MICROWAVES, THEY BURN

For some protection, shungite and silver on your person. look into it.

If they created famine and starved 20 million, what will stop these tech commies from frying our bodies?
We need a revolution

Attached: 1554087607294.png (1726x586, 676K)

That pic would actually be you if they decided to turn the power up. Crowd dispersal microwave weapons for example are the exact same technology just at higher power.

Attached: Sheeple-43.jpg (835x1080, 258K)

Made me kek user

what are you going to do?

for starters, I don't own a smartphone or tablet. I disabled wifi in my house. I live in the country, cell service is weak here. when war gets closer I intend to move off the grid entirely.

A hat or beanie with multiple layers of tinfoil will work reasonably well.

Sheet metal works the best, but it's hard to make into a comfortable liner.

If you walk through cities, you should wear a hat with a foil liner. No one can see it anyway.

Nothing works: Victim of RNM toture

brain(((sway)))

Alright look you internalized authoritarian faggots, shungite has a special property where it can transfer electricity. You can test if it's real by placing it between you finger and a touch screen and if it's real the screen will still respond as if your finger was in contact with the screen directly. Shungite also has a lot of carbon content that is very dense. So what is the logical take away? It will absorb EMF waves that will come in contact with you if it is worn on you. There's a bit more to it, but that's as much as I'm spoonfeeding you faggots. Do your damn diligence if you want to know more.

They will come for you and tear down your hut

I have a block of it doesnt do anything for direct atracks

Microwaves can't penetrate metal, or at best with thin foil and similar, only negligible residual gets through.

This is the cause of the low fertility rates in the West bump.

Any kind of adapter produces microwaves. The spinning of certain configurations of iron produce various electromagnetic fields. Fire and combustion produce microwaves, just a lower proportion than infrared and visible light.

How do you know the government hasn't been building internal combustion engines with piston timing such that the combustion emit mind controlling patterns of microwaves?

All ican say is the EMF weapons cant pass through glass or dampened

spoonfeed pls. i am interested in this.

No. I've lived in the middle of nowhere for months. Getting away from the light and noise is nice. Wireless?
You retards understand that 5g can't penetrate jack shit right? That's why they are putting up micro cells everywhere in cities. And you won't get a 5g connection in those cities. The whole thing is a scam. I expect networks to fuck their 4g service just to get people to buy new 5g phones. You can already stream hd video over 4g ffs, but soon enough they won't let you unless it's a 5g phone (connected over 4g).

they may try. suppose they can't find me..?

either way, we must have the courage and the will to defend ourselves. it is our right, by God, by nature

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Tinfoil is easier. Just line your hate with it and sew on a layer of cotton over it inside your hat/beanie so it's between the outside and inside layers.

Microwaves really suck against penetrating metal, but they're really good at penetrating skin and bone.

High intensity power hz is not needed infact the less the better

Any place/Country that is not white = Jew controlled is your safest bet

the infrastructure to propagate direct microwave radiation is already in place - high-powered and widespread.

whereas the government doesn't build cars. on the other hand, it does remind me of something.

>Tesla quietly upgrades Autopilot hardware in new cars

>a spokesperson says 2.5 is really about adding "computing and wiring redundancy"
engadget.com/2017/08/09/tesla-autopilot-2-5-hardware

>in late February 2018 production was upgraded to a newer design “MCU2” switching from an Nvidia quad-core CPU to one based on the Intel Gordon Peak board, similar to that used in the Model 3. The bluetooth and WiFi were also upgraded
teslatap.com/modifications/mcu1-to-mcu2

Autopilot = driver does not have to survive for an attack to continue

Autopilot would also allow programming a city's Tesla fleet to attack as much of the population as possible.

Tesla model S battery = 100 KwH

some perspective;

>your iPhone battery holds a charge of 1,440 mAh, or about 5.45 watt hours. If you fully drained and recharged your phone everyday, then over the course of a year you would have to feed it about 2,000 watt hours, or 2kWh.
forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2013/09/07/how-much-energy-does-your-iphone-and-other-devices-use-and-what-to-do-about-it

Attached: 1504802148204.jpg (800x1200, 77K)

These weapons kill your survival ability you just don't care no matter what is happening

Elon Musk is probably a Russian agent, and the villain in Cars 2.

>Musk, who has met with the president and his team more than any other tech industry leader, save for Peter Thiel..
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/02/elon-musk-is-all-in-on-donald-trump/515562

Like Trump and in the film, Elon also has strange Russian connections;

>Pishevar [Iranian] posted a photo from a meeting he attended with over a dozen wealthy Russian investors and President Vladimir Putin, whom Pishevar noted was particularly enamored with the Hyperloop
theverge.com/2016/6/21/11984548/hyperloop-one-moscow-announcement-magomedov

>Pishevar...is a Musk intimate and the one who forced his friend to reveal publicly his hyperloop vision in the first place.
archive.is/47JMl

>Among the stories Pishevar says are being spread about him: calling him an agent of Russia, a supposed "incident with a prostitute in Europe," allegations that he settled a claim for sexual assault in London..
archive.is/6kLZa

>“I went to Russia three times to try to buy a couple of their biggest ICBMs,” the SpaceX and Tesla founder Musk told the audience at SXSW interactive

>According to Musk, the government considers the technology SpaceX is developing “advanced weaponry”
fastcompany.com/3006829/spacex-founder-elon-musk-considered-buying-russian-ballistic-missiles-nukes

>Aposematism (from Greek ἀπό apo away, σῆμα sema sign) is a term coined by Edward Bagnall Poulton for Alfred Russel Wallace's concept of warning coloration. It describes a family of antipredator adaptations in which a warning signal is associated with the unprofitability of a prey item to potential predators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

Attached: 1530983614807.png (1355x741, 1.26M)

Have you ever considered the reproductive system

Second this

Not on it's own. You need silver near it. Silver has a natural cleansing property to it that interacts with it. On it's own though it certainly does make it so that they have to increase the intensity of the attack in order for it to be effective.

>But the high speeds are worth it

Attached: 8BEDA7D4-1D90-46CB-A92C-86E28AE9237D.png (370x556, 220K)

Attached: 1564789602381.jpg (930x930, 51K)

doubtful, but either way best to be off the grid to avoid them.

>Why yes, I was the one who serviced that 5G tower last week. How did you know?

Attached: 369EA4E0-69B2-4EA6-A6D5-034B544D139A.jpg (551x640, 40K)

>Meanwhile the government & corporation beaming cancer beams at us is a-OK
I think this might be concerning considering that they might interfere with thought as well if they are the right frequency. And what's more concerning is that project MK Ultra conducted experiments on monkeys with radio frequencies to cook their brain, in other words the ones in power doesn't care as long as it doesn't get exposed.

>Just installing my 5G booster here.

Attached: 8CD53401-540D-44A3-8AC9-51F731312420.jpg (600x337, 50K)

Pretty sure that's an arc flash suit.

t industrial electrician

Fine, since you said please. If shungite can transfer electricity between the body and a touchscreen, then that means that whatever it absorbs, it's outputting too. But what does carbon act as for those of us who know more about it? What is it used to do? Clean. Clean the air most especially. So combine all this interplay with the EMF absorption into the shungite with extremely high carbon density and you have an EMF scrubber if you will. Now put the silver, which has a natural cleansing and healing property near it or better yet in direct contact to it. Now it's a scrubber and a positive output "amplifier."

I work in the industry and have for ten years. This is all bullshit. Pic related.

Attached: dish install.jpg (3024x4032, 1.11M)

Attached: flyin boom.jpg (1512x2016, 416K)

Nah, it's an EMF protection suit. That close isn't safe.

you're both idiots. he's painting. it's a painter's suit.

Attached: hanginout.jpg (4032x3024, 756K)

>5G is amazing! Here, look at how fast I can download this vid-

Attached: EB39932A-946B-48A6-94A9-317B866B5F74.gif (636x288, 1.85M)

no it's not. biophysics PhD working at Los Alamos knows better than you.

and even if the current signal is safe (it's not), that's not the same as the signal that would be weaponized. the shape would change as well as the intensity

what the fuck

It exceeds the safe volts per meter at that range.

Here's an example of a suit:

researchgate.net/figure/Worker-in-a-high-voltage-protective-suit-Courtesy-of-Georgia-Power-Co_fig2_3275611

you idiot. i work on these for a living. there are NO HIGH VOLTAGE LINES in that pic.

on the other hand, this tower in this pic is ON a high voltage line tower. why isn't the guy in this picture wearing a suit? and i took this picture. he's not wearing one because no one does.

Point the dish at your bawlz for eternity plz, it's about mind controling individualy every brain has it's own frequency. Now go to work to your mind off the Racist whip

This is what i been planning to do, but how about scrambling the emf or create a dead zone

Now see here...Muh Antenna Guy can kick your Antenna guy's ass. (MY GOD can kick your gods ass too!) SO there. Your LICKED!
Give up

Attached: huwaiiAntennaa.jpg (1200x800, 182K)

Muh Antenna Guy's Network Plan.

Attached: ijop - hrw look for.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

From Imran at Nadrasys ...

Attached: It's OKay Imran Has the Password.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

About 100 trillion neutrinos pass through our bodies every second OP since the second we were born/in the mothers womb, they completely pass through your body but have absolutely no effect on you just like cell phone frequencies. You are more likely to be harmed by the suns UV rays when stepping outside which you probably don't do often, wear sunscreen you'll be fine.

Attached: 110518_ec_cosmicrays_feat.jpg (860x460, 128K)

MKULTRA makes Jow Forums anons gay

You retards who believe this do realise that humans have been using EMFs for around 100 years now, it's one of the few technologies we know a lot about, you send a few articles but there are literally thousands that say it's safe.

There are always disagreements in science which is why we go by the scientific concensus, which is the majority opinion.

Anyone who says
>ItS a 2b CaRcInOgEn
That is literally the same tier as pickles and means the link is unproven

Fucking Karen facebook tier shit