Florida

Is Florida paradise on Earth (given that you can afford to live in a nice neighborhood)?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-12 at 12.34.26.jpg (3918x2106, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/205-2nd-St-Saint-Augustine-FL-32084/66772340_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/153-Plantation-Cir-Ponte-Vedra-Beach-FL-32082/66755431_zpid/
youtu.be/Qvaq38FFPvM
youtube.com/watch?v=MjV2autXVTc
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hot and humid as fuck all year. No. Stay in Europe.

Florida is swamp balls miserable

If it's so miserable why does every rich boomer in America have a home there (including Trump)? It looks amazing from Jewgle maps. These have to be some of the most well planned and manicured communities in the whole world.

Shitskins now outnumber whites, the white areas mite last a few years before things go to shit.

>t. Was going to move to Lake Mary

No
Fuck off
We're full

>Saying no to white European migrants...

Attached: 1564259554673.png (564x603, 633K)

Because boomers sit inside 24/7 with the ac running

The entire state smells like sweaty ass.

Literally no one assimilates when they move to the US these days
No one assimilates to a different state culture when they move

The Tampa Bay area is loaded with fucking snowbirds/transplants from New York and Boston
They only live in the area so they can watch the Red Sox and Yankees play cheaper than going to Fenway or Yankee Stadium since literally no one from Tampa/St. Pete goes to Rays games because Florida isn't a baseball market

The white neighborhoods are nice until you leave to a city where its filled with shitskins and homeless. I like it here but stay tf away

This, It's going to shit real quickly. Favelas starting to pop up in 10 years guaranteed.

Attached: 1565491296205.jpg (1242x1349, 572K)

Lake Mary is getting absolutely infested as we speak I live like 5 mins away. Overpriced apartments and faggot cafes and diners are all thats there really.

It would be paradise if you killed all the gators and crockniggers

Far, far too flat for me. I need some mountains, or at least some foot hills. Too humid as well, but the coast is great.
Lots of non whites

Hot, boring and filled with white trash. I can't think of a worse state.

Boca Raton is Jewish as fuck.

no. its still expensive. its basically a big swamp. not pretty like California. hot and humid so you feel sticky all the time

t. Brit tourist

I've always liked the look of the western suburbs of Milwaukee, specifically New Berlin. The cul-de-sacs look pretty comfy places to live.

FL has no income taxes. It's a swamp with terrible climate and terrible people. Most richfags just establish residence there, but don't actually live there. In nice places the taxes are high, so shitty places create incentives for people to establish homesteads there. For you, FL makes zero sense.

no state income tax yet.

And the other thing is the government can't confiscate your primary residence in FL no matter what you are charged with, so shady criminals build mansions there to keep that money safe from the possible confiscation.

Whatever you do stay away from S.Florida. It's nothing but spics and niggers down here.

Attached: file.png (513x199, 20K)

It's a swamp, you can't even enjoy the scenery because you will just stay inside all day because it hot and your sweat doesn't even evaporate.

noice

Attached: 1539352648906.png (247x387, 162K)

Checked!

Attached: beat dance 2.webm (650x884, 2.97M)

It’s too fucking hot. Nobody should go south of Georgia.

Lived there all my life, weather is perfect if you're near the coast. Demographics of the suburbs are ~80% white.

Yes. I never want to leave, I am trying to get in a nice neighborhood, I live close to the beach, trying to get even closer. I live in Saint Augustine, don't go to South Florida unless you're going to live in a rich neighborhood, it's full of spics.

What do you think of this 4 bds • 4 ba • 3,306 sqft home I found on Zillow? zillow.com/homedetails/205-2nd-St-Saint-Augustine-FL-32084/66772340_zpid/

What do you think of this 7 bds • 9 ba • 10,698 sqft home I found on Zillow? zillow.com/homedetails/153-Plantation-Cir-Ponte-Vedra-Beach-FL-32082/66755431_zpid/

Attached: Ponte Vedra.jpg (2100x1500, 720K)

While everyone is a giant pussy about the heat, my big issue are the wild insects swarming every god damn summer.

Estonians aren't White.

Fort Myers here. Florida sucks. The heat is unbearable. There are no forests to walk in, no hills, no mountains. It’s all flat, ugly scrub brush. As soon as my parents are gone I’m heading north.

dont you dare you stay the fuck in your containment area.

There is no scenery. And don’t any of you faggots tell me about Muh beaches. The beach stinks. Way overrated.

There are dinosaurs and Bigfoot in the swamp.

I’m moving from the Sarasota area soon. I live in a nice neighborhood and the city is pretty clean, plenty of fun places. The beach is white powder and the water is warm.

That being said. You have to watch your step because of fire ants. Bugs of all kinds are a thing. It’s humid like you would not believe, though the winter months that goes away and it’s really nice out. Nevertheless, I’m moving. I can’t stand beach weather anymore and the people here are annoying cunts. Bunch of worthless drug addicts or entitled boomers with very little inbetween.

Earth is paradise given you can keep out other people

I lived in Georgia for a year as a young teen. I hated every minute I was there. Nothing makes life more miserable than humidity and bugs. I've lived in every climate zone in this country and I prefer the dry air of the west. Cold and snow doesn't bother me because I'm white. You couldn't pay me to live in Florida.

Well god damn, richfag.
They look nice and all but they look pretty close to the other houses next to it. This is coming from a person whose looking to own open land in central Florida.
You mean drive?

Nah, niggers everywhere and shit education

I'm not rich lol I'm poor af. Been looking for a rich family to take me in, if I didn't live with my mom in her 1 bedroom apartment she rents I would be homeless.

literally the worst state in the country

Lake city checking in. Pretty comfy desu

Unless you’re available to suck old aid ridden dicks, I think you should find better options. That said I’m kinda jealous you live in st Augustine so I’ll give you that.

>That said I’m kinda jealous you live in st Augustine so I’ll give you that.
It is very comfy here.

youtu.be/Qvaq38FFPvM

I went to a detox and a rehab in South Florida like a lot of other people from the North East. I met a Jewish girl and decided to stay. F Lauderdale got boring real quick and on some much times you can go the beach. It is hot and humid and boring and you will need a car. Transportation sucks and it goes from rich on one side of the street to squalor on the next. Everything is a scam and nothing but crazy homeless on the streets. Flakka was all over at that time a few years ago. It's nice to visit but not to live.

>(given that you can afford to live in a nice neighborhood)
This is the key. If you live in a shithole/diverse area you're gonna have a bad time. I grew up in a wealthy & very white area, couldn't ask for a better childhood.

>paradise
it's very nice for half of the year, but summer can get unbearable (90°F, 32°C & VERY humid).

Pros:
-theme parks (not disney though, too many fatties and cripples, plus "Gay Days" in June)
-beaches
-winter weather

Cons:
-summer weather

Attached: n0lDgGG.jpg (600x378, 126K)

For real. He (that American) is probably a fucking spic. TO ANYONE LURKING: if you're white, please fucking move to Florida.

Or a nigger, niggers try to insolently emulate Whites.

I lived in Florida for 6 years while operating a family business with my parents.

As an outsider who was not born there I can give you some perspectives.

It took me almost 3 years to be get used to the summers and working outside in that heat. It's not fun.
You can't escape niggers, mexicans, cubans and other filth. They're everywhere. I was assaulted by a nigger child in my own gated community.
You WILL most likely end up in jail at some point. It's pretty hard to avoid. NEVER call the police and NEVER let anyone else call the police, it's literally the only way to avoid going to jail. The cops have a rule where if they get called, it doesn't matter for what, they're arresting *someone* for something. I went to jail 3 times over bullshit (zero convictions, no criminal record, got 100% of my bail money back) it ain't fun trying to explain the situation to a cop and then being told to turn around and put your hands behind your back.
The women are AWFUL. All Floridian native born women are fucking insane. No exceptions. I dated 3 chicks there and married one of them. They're all fucking insane.
Circling back to point 3. My ex wife tried to murder our son and I beat the fuck out of her and I was the one who was arrested for stopping her from choking my kid.
Everyone is on drugs. Kissimmee is basically a suburb of disney so you'd think that it'd be a nice area, you'd be wrong. Most people live in motels. Most people are on coke or meth, and if they're not; they're crippling alcoholics who hang out either at Old Town or at the Fox and Hounds (My favourite pub)
Continued....

It's actually pretty nice but I guess you have to be rich or at least have some money. There are rednecks but if you live in a wealthy area they can't afford it and aren't around.

The ocean is really nice, going on boats, playing golf, shooting guns, pools, bbq, relaxing in the a/c, and so on every single day doesn't get old. Everyone that says it sucks, I'd like to see their typical day. I go every year for around a month to one of my dads homes.

Attached: flordia.png (516x942, 1.03M)

>hot summers
true

>can't escape diversity
it's hard, but not impossible. Location is everything.

>You WILL most likely end up in jail at some point. It's pretty hard to avoid. NEVER call the police and NEVER let anyone else call the police, it's literally the only way to avoid going to jail. The cops have a rule where if they get called, it doesn't matter for what, they're arresting *someone* for something. I went to jail 3 times over bullshit (zero convictions, no criminal record, got 100% of my bail money back) it ain't fun trying to explain the situation to a cop and then being told to turn around and put your hands behind your back.
Utter nonsense. Cops are chill as fuck here.

>ALL FL women are insane
not true, you're probably just a weirdo.

>everyone is on drugs
hyperbole. Yes drugs are an issue here, but not everyone

>Kissimmee is basically a suburb of disney so you'd think that it'd be a nice area
That's just retarded logic. Minimum wage disney workers have to live somewhere. Of course Kissimmee is a shithole.

Attached: 42-421960_post-4chan-fuck-niggers-fuck-jannies-clipart.jpg (880x809, 140K)

It's fuck-off boring. You can't swim in any of the lakes because of either alligators, pollution from all the chemicals they dump into their lawns/water, or that fucking microbe that kills you.
Swimming in the rivers is also not advisable since the bullsharks like to swim up them.
Boating is pretty much all you've got if you like water stuff.
The beaches are pretty shitty on the Atlantic side and the only good place to go for anything is John's Pass. You *could* go fishing, that's fine if that's what you're into but there's not a whole lot else to do. The water is surprisingly cold despite how fucking hot it is.
Everyone is fat, violent and obnoxious. I had a job at the Haunted Grimm at Old Town Kissimmee (it's a haunted house/tourist attraction thing next to the magic shop both owned by the same dude) and some fucking nigger pulled a gun on me for doing my job.
(based as fuck, stayed in character "You can't kill what's already dead" as my buddy grabbed the taser from behind the counter and then we beat the fuck out of the dude until security/the cops showed up)

Basically tl;dr

I've lived in both Hawaii and Florida for longer than a few years each. If you want to go anywhere. To go Hawaii, preferably Kaua'i or Moloka'i. Stay away from O'ahu and waikiki and stay away from Mau'i and Lahaina. Kaua'i and Moloka'i are your best bets if you want to live somewhere warm, quiet and not full of obnoxious niggers. Florida is a shit hole.

what's a gay day user? do you have to go gay and take it up the butt?

EVERYONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE HEAT
>NOBODY DARES TO TALK ABOUT THE BUUUUUUUUGGGGGZZZZZZZ

Attached: ntb.gif (480x200, 1.65M)

It's not nice as a vacation spot. The only reason people have property there is to avoid state income tax or protect it against seizure because they do shady shit. So rich people are shady as fuck too. Drugs are prevalent. If you want to go on a nice beach vacation, there are better places. Every time I go, I see people die in the ocean, because the ocean is dangerous and people are mostly on drugs. FL is dystopian as fuck. I understand that you need to support valuations of shitty homes (btw no old homes, everything gets destroyed in this climate, and workmanship of Floridians is terrible).

I've been through a piece of Florida and it was fucking miserable. Not the actual location or anything, it was rather nice from what I saw. I'm talking about the fucking humidity, holy fuck it sucked.

This right here.

>hard but not impossible.
Yeah, if you go and live in bum-fuck. I'm not talking about a living in a nice neighborhood. There are plenty of nearly all white neighborhoods. The problem occurs when you go anywhere. Go into town to get groceries? Some nigger tries to sell you his mixed tape. Go to the mall to do Christmas shopping? Get a contact high from some filthy Cubano. It is pretty unavoidable.

>Dude. Florida loves arresting people. They even put out a weekly paper for all the people who have been arrested in the county.

>Not true, you're probably just a weirdo
Yeah I'm so weird that my ex-wife tried to kill my kid.

>hyperbole
Obviously toddlers aren't mainlining heroin. It's a huge problem in Florida because there's fuck all else to do.

>That's just retard logic.
Minimum wage in Florida is like... what? 5.50 still? Most people are working for between minimum wage and 10 bucks an hour. It's not good and most people are poor except for tourists.

Park is flooded with faggots for a week. It's like a week-long pride parade, they all wear red-shirts.

>be my parents
>early 90s
>live up by Chicago
>come down to Disney for a few days on vacation with friends
>one of Dad's friend happens to wear a red shirt on Day 1
>they arrive at park, see faggots everywhere wearing red
>guy gets accosted all morning by homos
>eventually has to buy a disney shirt in the park to get pooftahs to fuck off
>vacation basically ruined

They're a menace, if any of you lurkers ever plan on going to Disney, make sure it isn't during "Gay Days" (used to be in June, is now sometime in August). Google it before planning any trips, you've been warned.

Attached: dinsey gayday.jpg (1000x667, 159K)

>The women are AWFUL. All Floridian native born women are fucking insane. No exceptions. I dated 3 chicks there and married one of them. They're all fucking insane.
Circling back to point 3. My ex wife tried to murder our son and I beat the fuck out of her and I was the one who was arrested for stopping her from choking my kid.
You're probably White trash

Just a quick rant
South Florida is literally garbage central: Drug gangs, migrants, hobos living in the CITY CENTRAL, god awful traffic, laughable employment, mediocre housing(unless you’re rich). It’s like a back door to Brazil. I know I said I’m trying to own land in central Florida but the people there are just as vapid as any maimi goer that I think I might try somewhere above. Anyways night guys I’m tired.

Oh, I completely forgot.
HOAs. I don't think ANYONE has mentioned them in this thread yet.
HOAs are a fucking nightmare. "Home Owners Associations"
Have fun owning your home (but not really) because, despite owning the home and the property, you can't do whatever you want with your property.
Enjoy being privately fined by a bunch of psychotic assholes for not mowing your lawn.
Enjoy not being able to plant the kinds of plants you want.
Enjoy having the HOA tell you to chop down your trees.

Your home will be micro-managed in most places you try to live. There are options outside of the HOA hell-holes but non-HOA houses that go on sale get sniped really quickly by people trying to escape the HOA nightmare.

Humidity is why you want to live near the beach. Nice cold water.

No. I'm Canadian. Florida is just full of white trash.

>Enjoy being privately fined by a bunch of psychotic assholes for not mowing your lawn.
The HOA mows the lawn

Faggots crying about the humidity no wonder whites are going extinct fuck the lot of ya

youtube.com/watch?v=MjV2autXVTc
Yeah nah cunt.

>Florida
>live near the beach
Negro, I was at the beach when I went there, and it was 100% humidity. Shit felt like millions of needles stabbing me all over

It’s only hot and humid from June to September snow-nigger. And it’s really not that bad as we always have a sea breeze.

Anytime else and it’s Bay Area Cali weather. As for sexy based non-roastie white and castiza women no where else in the Union compares. Also we manage to have virtually all our actual niggers contained in one county for easy cleanup when they chimp-out.

Weak cunt

Put down the gas can, abo

And it’s in Broward which is our huge nig Nog containment county.

Easy to round em up and bus em all to Mississippi when we got em in one place.

You would rather get Mohammad over a little humidity

Well you are fucking weak and a faggot white men settled utter shitholes wore suits everyday no matter the heat and humidity yet you cry for even going outside to the beach with mummy

Based and truthpilled.

no, stay out. do not come here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

STAY THE FUCK OUT YOU LITTLE
FUCK

It's hot and humid as fuck in summer, it's a swampland.
Also has some of the highest number of mass shootings and mentally ill people running around. Floridians don't tend to be too smart either.

yes, based leaf.

yes based vpn faggot

That is a lie you limeynigger. Everything from Pt. St. Lucie on the East Coast and Naples on the West Coast is affordable.

Go enjoy your mountains in california with your Chinese neighbors and gangbangers looking to shoot you and homeless breaking into your house along with your high taxes and real estate.

You don’t see me giving tips on where to buy on Piccadilly Circus so keep my state out of your Meghan Markle mouth.

You young Americans are the most pampered faggots if you can't endure a little humidity

It's full of gators and floridamans.

>The problem occurs when you go anywhere. Go into town to get groceries? Some nigger tries to sell you his mixed tape.
No, the problem is you clearly lived in a very mixed town. There are very white towns in Florida still, not just individual neighborhoods. I grew up in one.
The only time I had to worry about niggers at my grocery store was when I lived in Orlando.

>but they have arrest papers
So what? Most of the arrests are niggers. I've never been arrested and I've lived here since I was a kid and had numerous "run-ins" with cops. It's been my experience that cops here are chill as fuck, again maybe it's just the town (Kissimmee?) you were in? I've lived and traveled all over the state, never had an issue.

>Yeah I'm so weird that my ex-wife tried to kill my kid.
It's kinda weird that you would marry someone so obviously unstable mate, that bit of information does not do you credit.

>Obviously toddlers aren't mainlining heroin.
Obviously that wasn't what I meant, there are plenty of normal adults here who don't do drugs

>It's a huge problem in Florida because there's fuck all else to do.
What the fuck are you talking about? There's plenty to do, definitely more than your average place.
Summer = pool, beach
Winter = literally whatever you want while half the country is huddled up indoors due to snow

Show me one other place you can go golfing the day after New Years, and then hit a theme park the day after that?

>Minimum wage in Florida is like... what? 5.50 still?
Not since ~2004
Current minimum wage = $8.46

>Most people are working for between minimum wage and 10 bucks an hour.
No, they aren't. I made more than that as a teenager in high school working in a restaurant. Where the fuck are you hanging out? No wonder you got arrested.

> It's not good and most people are poor except for tourists.
Mate, "All of Florida" =/= "kissimmee"

[pic unrelated]

Attached: Britcuck king.png (1898x717, 477K)

St.Augustein is Cucked as fuck.
Was nice till around the 70's.
Same with Cedar Key.

Absolutely agreed user. We cannot have enough potential Publix shoppers in our fine state.

That's why some the the most humid places here in the states contain the large populations huh? Your brain is fried from huffing gas.

>i'm not white trash
>been arrested multiple times, married psycho, divorced with kid(s)

Attached: are you sure about that.gif (320x180, 437K)

Florida sucks user. worst state ever. let them live in better states. we have enough snowbird fucks coming here we do not need more people moving here.
this place is a hell hole, i am miserable every fucking day. i am trapped in paradise. stay the fuck out of Florida though, seriously.

If you live in Europe why would you ever want to go to a place like Florida when you have Spain

HOAs can be shit, this is a fair point. They do tend to keep niggers out though, so there's that.

Largest population of men unlike you cold loving basement dweller faggot the meds were outside in the heat building civilisation heat turns men into men why do you think the Floridaman meme is so powerful

Just curios user, but have you seen how faggoty hipsterish St Pete is now?

Yeah deed restrictions and HOAs are a good thing in my opinion. They keep communities from getting niggerfied. In my place we aren’t even allowed to BBQ outside but hey you know what I deal with it.

dude

shut up

i do not want people moving here at all.
let these retards move to Colorado or some other state.

I'm sure even Estonia is more comfy than this suburban prescription drugs infused shithole

Attached: 1270394899195.gif (134x170, 383K)