I don't think im capable of living alone

i don't think im capable of living alone
whenever i get to be alone for extended periods of time i start to really neglect myself; get drunk every night alone, eat only processed garbage, don't go outside, lay in bed for days straight

but when im back with my parents I try not to do those things so they don't notice or worry and confront me about it

but on the other hand there is nothing i want more than to be alone, i am so miserable every second of the day when im living with my parents or anyone else

Wat do

Attached: 1565592589910.png (1080x1104, 583K)

>whenever i get to be alone for extended periods of time i start to really neglect myself; get drunk every night alone, eat only processed garbage, don't go outside, lay in bed for days straight

just quit buying alcohol altogether. get a grip of ur life u worthless trash. its not that hard, faggot.

Attached: 1565493425145.jpg (480x640, 34K)

op are you me

me and my hangover sat in bed 8 hours today

i don't even know what to tell you, i was better earlier in the year and now i'm just fucking struggling to even move

i'm gonna go demand happy pills tomorrow which is something i never do

Attached: ninegag.jpg (300x274, 16K)

its fucking impossible sometimes actually

alcohol's the only thing that lets me really enjoy anything anymore

ive got to be laying in bed for at least 12 hours now, and that's all ive been doing for weeks, just the thought of this is so absurd
It is unbelievable how pathetic and ridiculous I am

hope you're able to get pills user, and I hope they work better for than they do for me

Attached: a6OVBge_460s.jpg (460x328, 24K)

well i've tried all of them except diazepam which is such a bitch to get

i know the solution, it means having more patience finally getting a fucking job out here, drinking literally nothing so i don't tax myself mentally like that which just makes it easier to keep drinking

actually exercise too

but its fucking hard to make yourself do things sometimes if you've been applying for the same shit online for years

there's just no tangable way forward for me if someone asked me if i'd shovel shit for $15 an hour i wouldn't even second guess it

Attached: 1565083634659.png (485x385, 149K)

Commit stop breathing please you worthless alcoholics

Attached: .png (760x1200, 1.14M)

nah i haven't suffered this fucking much just to quit before anything gets better

job?

you have done and are willing to do way more than me, good for you

Attached: ablhn4hmcgx01.png (884x1268, 125K)

oh goddamn it you wuss you can't give up that just makes me giving up easier

Attached: raw.png (500x578, 237K)

good, you finally starting to feel guilty for yourself not because someone points it out
now you have to channel this guilt into something productive

sorry user, i didn't mean to make you feel that way

ive always felt "guilty" on my own, no one's ever needed to make me feel that way

Attached: 1565606020096.jpg (720x1034, 111K)

It is same for me
I have nothing to make myself busy

Attached: icon_18.png (100x100, 12K)

This thread needs more happy

>reddit spacing
>degeneracy
Yup you need Crucifixion.

>Wat do
Do a back flip

Attached: Vulpus degenerates.png (498x616, 247K)

Find a gf user. I think it will be for the best.

Attached: 916e213a498b0d49d66414f35637c57e.jpg (640x640, 95K)

get mommy gf

no, i don't want a gf
as i said having to live with someone in a close relationship such as that would put me in a constant state of discomfort
i don't even like 3d and don't have to capacity to return any kind of affection. it would just be a huge disaster

Don't do what wrote the user . Just try to enjoy productive things by yourself. People will appear in your life by accident. First of all you need to learn how to value yourself for your work.

Attached: MGM 1.png (1080x2160, 833K)

what is your personality type