What makes you unhappy bant ?

What makes you unhappy bant ?
Let me share some perception on you dudes.

Attached: Hallo.jpg (2560x1600, 1.02M)

Those who are not assimilated

As if I don't already know? As if I haven't been cooped up in my room for years with nothing but the internet and my thoughts? Please. Anyone who replies after me is a normaltard and should go back to Twitter.

Why would you want to assimilate everybody, wont it be just a headache to watch over all the children?

Anonfags are cowards, cowardice breeds antilulz

Teh Collectiveâ„¢ is the only way to fight off this newfaggyness

>What makes you unhappy bant ?
Jews and msm fake news

Attached: 792D230A-DB84-4C5C-AFE1-C94AD3AD8D81.jpg (620x413, 110K)

If you are going to spend time on the internet, you might as well enjoy it. Find a new hobby if you don't actually enjoy it and you're just doing it for passing the time.
Something to divert your thoughts from all the shit in this world

That and shitskins.

If you know someone is full of bullshit and you can't do anything to change what he does or who he is why stress over it. You can take a stand in fight or ignore them

I hate minority hooligans too, especially when I make it clear I want nothing to do with them.
Tho, some middle class colored people are less cancer than bottom of the barrel white people.

OCD makes me take simple things too seriously. Its a nightmare at times.

I've got a little ocd'ish thing back when I was 12
Counting to 4 and imagining 4 boxes and moving my finger to count, made me clear my mind.
Once you know why you're doing certain things and you learn to accept them you can work on fixing them.
Idk tho, not an expert in that, I'd say, ( jokingly) get a new affliction.

Wow get a hobby? Wow thanks retard, totally haven't thought of that one. Such a deep and esoteric verbosion.

ua tigane' ce dracu' spui tu acolo

Nigs in Romania?

yeah, I know. rituals just make it worse though. anyway, thanks for the help

The smell of lavender and rose petals. It's brings me comfort. It reminds me of the dream girl I've had in my head since I was young. It helps me to forget all the slags and hoes who I speak to on tinder and in real life

Attached: IMG_20190625_161340_905.jpg (720x631, 95K)

Can't really help you without a little story to get a feeling.
Don't wanna be a bullshit psychologist, or Jesus or Jordan Peterson.
But maybe you should talk with your subconscious, see the things that are worth for you to suffer for, everything is a double edged sword in life, but you can choose what make you unhappy.
Idk, try to form your own opinion in life, develop an imagination, I don't trust people who sell prescriptions and ideas too.

Don't look after slags, there must be someone in charge in a relationship, That's why men don't like feminism and all this modern bullshit.
You're looking after slag, you'll expect her to act like a slag, You can choose someone who isn't focused on looks.
The humans have the powerful weapon of free will. Looks ain't shit if you care about personality

Maybe I just have to be true to people, seeing I've made 0 people willing to discuss.

Have you thought maybe you're the problem?
Looking after slags because you're a superficial person yourself? You control your unhappiness.

Just like I control mine. Playing video games because it reminds me of the time my father and I played wolfenstein, bought me new computers. Back before life turned him into a greedy heartless prick.

mean people

Sad to hear it, my friend. Go for a walk in the Carpathian Forest for me if you get the chance.

based and truthpilled

Attached: theborg.jpg (704x396, 48K)

I'm a fuckup. I have a terrible memory and I'm clumsy.

Just made a thread about it