This stupid asshole is ruining the anime for me

this stupid asshole is ruining the anime for me

Attached: nico nico nigger.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pEYFYB2hjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

funny, she was the only one I could tolerate
how the fuck can you in any way enjoy this piece of garbage?

NICO NICO NIIIIIIIIIII

im new to anime and i really like slice of life so thats probably why
love live makes me really emotional for some reason but whenever nico is on screen and says anything at all it mostly just annoys me
what should i watch instead then

Whatever you do don’t watch My Hero Fagademia. It is so fucking bad.

ok thx
youre not the first person to tell me that
ive only heard that people either absolutely love it or absolutely hate it

The people who love it are either waifufags or literal tumblrites and they both like it because they’re horny teenagers who get turned on by it. Waifufags Jack off to its attractive female characters, Tumblrites draw Yaoi of its faggy-looking male characters.

Don't get me wrong mate, I love me some moeblob sols, I absolutely dig cgdct, but idolshit is just that, shit. You have so many better choices, K-On if you want it to be music and if not, Yuru Yuri, Hidamari Sketch, Kiniro Mosaic, Non Non Biyori, even GabDrop or WataTen and tons more of them, you will surely find something you like that isn't bloody idolshit.
Tell me what you like and I'll get you something that fits and isn't fucking Love Live.

It's an average shounen really, don't get why it's so polarising.

i feel like im not really one to judge here, i pretty much have been exclusively watching slice of life, especially if it has yuri and/or consists entirely of cute anime grills so i cant say their tastes are worse than mine
aria is an exception though that is pure art
oh man i loved yuruyuri, ive only completed 8 different anime so far but yuruyuri and aria were my favourites by a long shot. i have watched the first few episodes of non non biyori and i did find it funny but it seemed too slow. i will give it another shot, thank you tamas i will note all your recommendations and check them out. i appreciate you

The show in itself, My Hero Fagademia, outside of how the characters look have nothing. The show is 90%-95% filler, it’s story is terrible, and it’s characters are bland and most of them are forgettable. Once people found out it was all mostly filler they fled the show in droves, leaving only the waifufags and tumblrites to be the only fans of the show. The waifufags became fans because they will jack off to anything and the tumblrites became fans because all of the sissy and faggy looking male characters made it easy for them to draw Yaoi of, just like with Attack on Titan but they left that show once this came out.

schizobabble

Obsessed.

Sure. I'd say tgo for Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai too if you like feels and shit. It's good.
And what the hell does 'tamas' mean?

Like with most shonenshits, what's so special about this one to get so worked up about it? Just ignore it.

thanks man
idk the only three polish people i met were all named Tamás so i just associate it now with a stereotypical polish name, like Pierre for france and Pajeet for india and then i just googled it and its apparently hungarian so i dont know what the fuck is going on there i feel like its unlikely they were all partially hungarian but now im a flustered

Huh. The closest polish name would be 'Tomasz', so I have no clue what that's about. Huh.

im sorry

I don’t know. For some reason this specific one pisses me off so badly. I can’t stand anything with it, and whenever anyone posts or has anything related to the anime my day is ruined. My greatest fear is Jow Forums being cluttered with My Hero Fagademia threads, but that will never happen because there’s too few people on here who like it and /a/ hates the anime so they won’t do anything involving it if they do raid Jow Forums.

do you like anime
what are your favourites

I’m don’t really like anime. I never got into it at all to be honest. Sure I watched Pokémon when I was a kid but which kid didn’t watch that? Hentai is fucking great though.

Most slice of life anime by nature are generic low quality content because they're essentially the type of shows you watch when you switch on the TV after an exhausting day at work and sit on the couch for 10 mins to unwind your brain before you go do something else. It's much easier to find a good anime that has aspects of slice of life but it isn't its primary genre than one that centres around it, like Oregairu and Toradora. Though I'm not familiar enough with your preferences to assume whether you'd enjoy the two I just listed for instance. The only dedicated good slice of life I can think of off the top of my head is Non Non Biyori, but that's probably also because I haven't watched much of these anime.

i like to live vicariously through SoL
i am a silent observer and am perfectly content with that

That's fine, though it's nice to explore once in a while. There's an unending plethora of works of art inside the industry from all genres, you'd be missing out just sticking with SoL.

I also just started watching anime recently (like 2 or 3 months ago) and, like you, the only anime I watch is slice of life moeshit. What was your first one? Mine was Hitoribocchi

bruh, you have no idea what ur talking about. there has been 1 or 2 filler episodes of out 60 so far. the rest is ripped straight from the manga. the show is like naruto, but better.

aria and i loved it. nothing has really come close since. everything about it was amazing. next was citrus and i did not really enjoy it. it had cute girls in it but nothing made sense. then i watched monster musume and i loved it. monster girl tiddies and it was very easy going. yuruyuri was next and i loved it for different reasons than aria
aria i could like watch every couple days and be content with it and how it was progression but yuruyuri i felt like i could and wanted to binge because it was so damn loveable that i had a hard time not watching it. yuruyuri and aria are my favourite anime
how was hitoribocchi?

this anime is fucking trash and this is coming from a sol watcher. don't bother finishing it

It really slow. Most of it is just doing stupid shit at some school, and the story moves so fucking slow. Then again you probably like it because you Jack off to Yaoi of it. And if the show is already fucking terrible than so is the manga. Nothing about that show was ever good.

fuck
what other SOL do i watch then

ok boomer

Attached: a-kira-yoshikage-manga-jojos-bizarre-adventure-21170982.png (429x429, 359K)

New Game is comfy

Why are all the My Hero Fagademia fans also Jojo fans?

thank you nigel

you're welcome pierre

because they have good taste, unlike you. you expect every show to be done in 12-24 eps? it's called the long game

Attached: IMG_9963.jpg (250x183, 6K)

You’re not going to convince me to watch this shitty anime no matter how badly you want me to. I’m not a waifufag, and I’m not a tumblrite. Most people have abandoned the show and think it’s pure garbage. Just take a look at /a/, they hate that anime. So go ahead and jack off to your shitty Yaoi of that show, but you aren’t going to convince me to watch it.

When you say Aria do you mean Aria The Animation? It looks interesting so I pirated it last night but I haven't got around to watching it yet, but considering how good you think it is I may as well start watching it after I finish the anime I'm currently on. I also pirated YuruYuri last night (i went on a spree and pirated like half a terabyte of anime lol), I'll make sure to watch that one soon too.
>how was hitoribocchi?
I very much liked it, it's a simple but cute story about an autistically shy girl having to make friends with everyone in her class. It only just came out a few months ago.

Also I have a few recommendations. New Game is comfy like already said. Kiniro Mosaic is cute but you've probably already seen it considering you're posting about anime on Jow Forums. And if you can get past the fact that the main character is annoying, then you might like Umaru. I enjoyed Umaru but I've enjoyed literally every anime I've watched so far, and every one who has developed an actual sense of taste in anime seems to hate it so take this recommendation with a grain of salt.

you listen to /a/, that clown board? and just believe them? pretty cringe...

i wish there was a stereotypical leafland name cause to me pierre is always associated with france also i hate quebec as an entity because they are provincial personification of a zoomer
>wah dad im my own man
>but continue to give me money at let me use yours anyways
>i-its not just a phase! im different from you guys! im nothing like you!
>e-everybody needs to learn to use my super language, french!
>meaning france doesnt know what the fuck these retards are talking about because quebec french like a scot speaking english to an american but with even more of a barrier
god i fucking hate quebec
all three parts of it; animation, natural, and origination. thats the order it debuted in. i liked the first season best but all the seasons were fantastic. to be fair i watched it on crunchyroll where it still remains, so if you want i can give you my crunchyroll account
actually i just started watching kiniro mosaic and its giving me yuruyuri vibes in the best possible way. thanks for the recommendations friend

actually one of the theme songs to the first "season" of aria (the animation) inspired me to start playing piano again: youtube.com/watch?v=_pEYFYB2hjg
i have conservatory level 10 for piano but that was mostly because i enjoyed the bureaucracy and music theory. but i almost always thought of it as a "job" (even though i never got paid to do it until fairly recently), but for some reason when i heard that song i NEEDED to do a piano accompaniment for it
now i play piano for fun again

>all three parts of it
holy shit i didn't realise there were 3 parts to it because the seasons have slightly different titles

Attached: 1538038621717.png (800x729, 48K)

Honestly the anime is alright and the fandom was lax at first until tumblr came along and made it a bigger deal than it actually was

i realized this 6 episodes too late when i started watching yuruyuri
feels bad
still love it though

animre

Attached: wojak011.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Well maybe if 95% of it’s male characters weren’t Yaoi material the Tumblrites wouldn’t care.

though i like sol, for some reason i cant stand idol animes. they give me goosebumps especially when they sing and make me think what i am doing with my life. idol animes are only good for doujins they provide which tends to be high quality and abundant.

bump