Alternative version of Earth

Imagine that rapidly in 2019 in the result of an undefined phenomenon literally disappears from the surface of Earth the areas erased by me on the map together with all people who were on their area.

What do you think: social, political, cultural, technological, technological changes could it cause in other countries and areas of the Earth?

Attached: altenative Earth map.png (2000x1142, 967K)

All i would say is South America would be pretty screwed unless Uruguay carries the continent or something lol. At least the meat and wine will still be the best.

No more niggers

America still there though

Stay mad, Europoor

World Peace would be easy. Pollution would stop being problem. 1st world would finally be free of all the 3rd worlders holding them back. We'd swiftly get moon base and new space station, because 1st world is no longer throwing money and 3rd world.

Attached: afa2a310014d6a82711b67e12e68c466.jpg (736x540, 68K)

>North America completely intact
>States lining Gulf of Mexico aren't flooded
With all the erosion in the swamp areas and Florida's penis, this scenario seems unlikely, but I'll humor it.

>North America back as world's super continent by default, but still topsy turvy shit politically as always. But immigration becomes more acceptable at least, even for anyone that's in the country illegally all ready, and eventually the country will flourish once again.
>Europe scrambles to get it's shit together, brings back the European union. Scraps Brexit shit, pending on the Monarchy, may turn into Westeros
>What's left of Asia becomes the Asian Islands and takes over shipping imports/exports, With NK and China gone, everyone still alive prospers in their respective cultures.
>Australia just chillin, while the UK figures out what to do with it
>What's left of South America unknowingly becomes the new Nazi nation once Hitler decides to come out of hiding. Or any offspring he may have made will continue his work. World wide nazis still alive migrate to the new Reich mecca

>Not on the map, but if Antarctica or the land beneath the ice is still intact-
>Everyone trys to discuss land claims but it gets dicey here because Nazis/Hitler
>It'll be like discussing nuclear disarmament with Kim Jong again, but x4 the risk

Attached: 1544772398114.jpg (750x750, 81K)

Ocean currents will be fucked and we will plunge into forever hurricane season

Massive climate change and storms for the amount of sea.

>World Peace
Nah. So long as the cabal survives, world peace would be non-existent.

What would be the new ocean where africa used was called though? Post your ideas bros

Seasteading would probably be more common than it is now.

The absolute blue.
(Also very coincidentally, my captcha was for boats)

>social
Mass panic, to the point of near societal collapse. Sharp rise in mental illness and suicide. Existential terror weighing on every person like living with a loaded gun to the head, knowing that you, your family, your country, everything you know and love can vanish with no explanation, in an instant, to a fate more mysterious than death.
>political
Closed boarders, martial law, near totalitarianism to maintain a semblance of a functioning nation. Cold war like paranoia. Strict rationing of resources.
>cultural
The loss of human life, history, relics, and customs would be staggering. A resurgence of religious fanaticism, nihilistic philosophy, a permanent scar on the soul of humanity.
>technological
Virtually everything would be focused on explaining the phenomenon. Advances in physics and theoretical math, stuff like that. Maybe some environmental science stuff, manipulating the giant ocean to diffuse the massive global storms. Further advancement in agriculture and automation to compensate for the absence of cheap labor.
Sounds like hell.

Attached: 1564786180747.jpg (740x980, 249K)

climate stuff aside, this would be a much comfier world

7.8/10
Too much water

I made a better alternate Earth than OP.
Discuss.

Attached: better planet.jpg (1122x1122, 433K)

Its fucking beautiful

if you actually made that, its fucking rad. wheres whats left of central asia, southeast asia, and south america though?

>watermark
oh, you didnt make it. so, youre a faggot. still a cool map though

I made it over a year ago for a post on a different imageboard, tried to aesthetically join together the 'best parts' of the world, not include every good part. Still have the source file, could add some countries I guess.

The watermark isn't mine, it was on the source map I chopped up to make the shoop. Didn't bother trying to remove it. You think anyone would name themselves "Map Action Free Edition"?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-13 06-45-15.jpg (1013x931, 115K)

Cons

1. We'd have insane never seen prehistoric and historic climate change. Not global warming.

(I'm looking at you Carnian Pluvial Event.)

2. A major problem would be that Argentina, Uruguay, Falkland Islands, Chili, and Paraguay
would be Earth's new most isolated nations and continent on the planet.
Argentina (I'm ranging this from the center of the new S.A) is 7,900 miles away from Australia, 6,800 miles away from North America, 10,000 miles away from Laos, 9,400 miles away from Turkmenistan, and 6,626 miles away from Spain.

3. Thanks to isolation Argentina would likely claim the continent as its own taking down Paraguay, Uruguay and Chile. I don't know what Argentina would do to the Falklands as Ascension Island (Both are British overseas territories) MAY OR MAY NOT EXIST due to the water level.

4. North America is now the sole above-water super-continent

5. Unless South America gets its shit together, they are fucked thanks to being so fucking remote now.

6. The United States is now the worlds sole Superpower. Argentina, Australia, Mongolia, and Kazakhstan also could become future competing superpowers to balance this.

7. Traveling is going to be a major issue, as no one is going to want to air travel or take a cruise from North America to Australia or straight to South America in one go as increases in fear from crashing or sinking over that huge ass fucking mass of ocean is going to make search and rescue missions x999,999,999,999 harder or basically impossible. Travel prices are going to SKYROCKET.

8. Global Economy is going to be fucked for years. Its going to be x100,000 times worse than the Great Depression.

9. Less land.

10. extinction of THOUSANDS of unique species.

Pros.

1. Less people

2. New advances in technology.

3. Aquatic species will flourish and some will go extinct, fishing businesses will be having hay days for years to come.

Im to lazy to write down more.

Attached: america__fuck_yeah__by_vvix0-dcg9fov.png (1024x576, 762K)

rushitpost is gone