Halo memories

>be me
>playing halo 3 on legendary
>get to the ark mission where i have to verse those fucking hunters
>die like 100 times trying
>in a fit of rage i randomly type in fist of the north star songs and see this one: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNz9DIQNLo
>pick it out of curiosity and just continue playing
>hear the intro and im already pwning those fucking worms
>eventually walk out of that level like an esteemed bad ass
good times

Attached: aa69809709bb1b3d40e83458225f5a09.jpg (524x770, 63K)

Jow Forums is not your blog

then what is it then?

>dying to hunters in the easiest legendary campaign.
Come on man I was 9 when I was blowing through CE and H2 legendary

H2 legendary can go fuck itself
fuck you jackals you motherfuckers there was a wall there THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN SHOOT ME IN A SECOND FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Prioritize my man. Take out the biggest threats. Which in halo2 was the snipers.

I know how to play it now but as a kid i was just fuming.
Thank god for the noob combo.

>noob combo

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the hardest halo level i ever played was halo 1's night mission immediately after getting on that fkn ship

fucking impossible literally never felt like i could actually not win something before and haven't since

NOOB COMBO IS A LIFE SAVER ON LEGENDARY OK

ONLY ON CAIRO STATION IN LEGENDARY DUE TO THE CLOSE QUARTER COMBAT EVEN THEN YOU ONLY USE IT FOR THE WHITE ARMORED ELITES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That mission is pretty rough especially when you're in the hanger and your marines die right off the bat.

LOOK MAN I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS I WILL CARRY THAT FUCKING COMBO THROUGH FIRE AND HELL IF I HAVE TO

user NO YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT ATLEAST USE A PLASMA RIFLE

FUCK THE PLASMA RIFLE YOU CANT STOP ME

user IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE! ONLY THUMBLESS TARDS USE THAT COMBO!

CHANGE IS FUTILE, THIS IS THE ROAD I HAVE CHOSEN

THINK OF YOUR PARENTS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1565569314073.jpg (224x324, 14K)

The Halo series should have ended at 3. It was when it was at the top.

MY PARENTS WILL LEARN THE WAY OF THE NOOB COMBO!

I don't know, Reach had a good story, firefight, customization and Invasion was good too.

4 had a good story.. 5 had good.. well nothing.

Yeah I liked Reach too. I never finished it though. In Halo 4 do you at any point ever get to have soldiers helping you?

I recall a couple of moments in the campaign where you had marines and other Spartans helping you out, then in Spartan Ops you worked with other Spartans in a couple of missions.

Alright then. I once got a copy of Halo 5 from my friend but it never worked so I didn’t play it.

You didn't miss anything, they butchered everything they did with the H4 story and the multiplayer is a shitty mess too, fingers crossed for Infinite but i have my doubts.

The AAA gaming industry is fucked in this day and age, especially the Western gaming industry. You either have companies that are extremely greedy (EA, Microsoft), companies that are extremely cucked, or both greedy and cucked (Ubisoft, Bethesda).

Yeah.. 343i seems to be learning but fuck it has taken them close to 7 years for that, good thing Bungie got out of that deal with Activision too.

I actually liked the halo4 story. The characters had emotions which means a lot to me since I grew up with the series. The whole "which of us is the machine" bit was well done with John realizing at the end who was the machine as he began to come to terms with his feelings. 5 however.....sucked. My first playthrough was on legendary since I love the challenge but holy shit that was a mistake when doing the warden fights, especially at the end when you had to fight 7 of them at once. They ruined the franchise at 5 and Locke was a shitty attempt at them trying to make their own main character.

>Halo Reach legendary campaign on coop
>one of many maps with a cliff
>sit with my back to the edge of cliff, and wait for teammates to die
>they always respawn behind a teammate, no matter what, due to the shitty spawn mechanics
>they spawn, fall, and die
>and again
>and again
>they try to throw a grenade and teamkill me and get out of my spawntrap
>they eventually give up and quit

Attached: pepe devil0.jpg (470x595, 91K)

yeah i fucking hate how they threw all that good shit out of the window and then just decided that "lul curtana aint dead after all" when they gave her a great farewell.

That's not the only thing that bugged me. They completely ruined her character in the process.

YOU MONSTER

Attached: 1565573418342.jpg (671x708, 117K)

Yeah there are some theories floating around that she is some rampant fragment of the real Cortana and then we get a replacement model in Infinite.

>John taking another AI

They better fucking not

I mean it will literally just be Cortana but a "newer" version, i would still just prefer to keep her dead but what are ya gonna do..