Fiancé just got a tattoo

I feel absolutely shattered and depressed. Tattoos turn me off.

Attached: face-tattoo-normal-job-fb.jpg (768x432, 32K)

Why didn't you say no

Where?

i did.

Now i want to kill myself

back

She didn't even ask you how you felt about her getting a tattoo? She just did it ?

Why again are you marrying her ?

Seriously, that snot ring and the African ear lobe ring weren't a tip off?

Sell her into sex slavery bro

why are tattoos inherently bad?
literally everyone has tattoos you dumbos

she said she would do it. I said its dangerous for health and that i dont like tatts..

I dont think its actually OPs gf

And if it is then yes OP you're a retard

Shouldn’t that be ex-fiancé by now?

what? They are disgusting bruh, literally some stranger left a permanent mark on my fiancé.

its just a stop picture you moron..

lmao fucking fag who cares

>stock
not stop

>literally everyone has tattoos you dumbos
I don't because I'm not a superficial faggot.

and she didn't listen.
she just respect you, dump her before she turns your unborn son into a faggot.

she doesnt respect you*

Leave her, if she didn't listen to you, she will leave you for another man

She doesn’t respect you user she definitely isn’t the one.

Leave her. Honestly if a women did that to me I'd probably beat her to death

reign in your property, user

>I can tell my fiance no

Sorry bud not how it works

Is your wife a virgin?

>Meme flag.
Show flag.

Attached: 1544417697602.jpg (647x981, 152K)

F
I'd be gutted too, user.

>Ancom flag
Let's all laugh at this faggot

Dump her now.

fuck off faggot, i dont want to show flag, chances are she could find this thread
and use it to attack me..

i'm absoltely disgusted, can't even descrieb the feeling. I dont know how i can even have sex with her

it is if your not a cuck

>She didn't even ask you how you felt about her getting a tattoo? She just did it ?
You need to break up with her immediately. She will go rogue after the marriage.

I mean... She's already your fiance and you're the only guy she's lain with.

You've put in so much investment in her so it seems like a waste to give her the boot for this. Rather you should have asked why she wanted a tattoo.

For an aboriginal like yourself tattoos might remind you of your tribe, but for the rest of us tattoos are degenerate, archaic, useless scribbles for room temperature IQ baboons.

>literally everyone has tattoos you dumbos
>Mexican flag
checks out

This is the gayest thread I've seen in a while. Get a fucking grip you cuck.

Beyond that it doesn't relate to politics.

Sage

>I said its dangerous for health and that i dont like tatts..
Now don't be a cuck and follow through with it by breaking up. If you stay, you failed the ultimate shit test.

it relates to politics you asshole.

yep we have a house together..

How do you get your partner to respect you? How do you "take control" of the situation?

>fuck off faggot, i dont want to show flag, chances are she could find this thread

You realize that there probably aren't many people going through the same situation as you? Like specifically on her back etc etc ?

IF she browses Jow Forums , your flag isn't going to be the thing that informs her m8.

lol cuckada the post

Disgust aside, think very hard if you still want to marry her.
Women only become worse after marriage, this could be an indicator of serious problems in the future.

faggot, just leave the bitch

>Start sentence with I mean

Hang yourself bud bud

>chances are she could find this thread
lmao cringe beta cuck. if this thread isn't bait then realistically the fact that youre asking for relationship advice on Jow Forums is genuinely incel tier sadness

A selfish part of me is glad it's not just me that would have such a visceral reaction to it. I am sorry mate.

good question

how do i get respect back? Fuck this life

i'm going to jump from a bridge.

I Hate tattoos

cuck give it up, she's fucking some Chad on the side...

Take back the ring, dumbass.

Only Muslims think they own their wife

You aren't Muslim are you??

>i did

That's a red flag, m8

OP's fiance

Attached: canadian gf.jpg (960x919, 96K)

Is she a virgin op?

you guys really think she is cheating?

pawn the ring, buy yourself a hooker and some blow

>Corrupts his divinely-graced body with man-made corruption
It's like defacing a painting thinking it's the canvas, or that you can do better than genetics; absolutely barbaric.

>Fiancé
Time to move on dumb ass

>for health and I dont like
ok well first, no health issues. Second do you love her or not? Marriage is a partnership, somethings you just have to deal with. Is this worth breaking it off ieth her over? Yea? Then do it and stop being a bitch. No? Then just stop crying and get over it faggot.

I am sure the bean is covered in horrible script fonts kek and something incredibly unique like “Hernandez” on his back and shitty portraits of the he-man women in his life that ended up looking more like a dark blob with eyes and some stupid, pompous hairdo.

no, i was her first though.

Its a disgusting feeling

I want to vomit

she knows i browse Jow Forums

SLIDE THREAD

Attached: 5gyhv.jpg (460x402, 118K)

that's a good reason to dumb her ass

Attached: 1485473103641.png (500x501, 47K)

T. Bearded faggot with square glasses, a gut and some horrible clip art, sorry I mean FLASH tattoos on his puny arms. Fucking gtfo degenerate faggot.

what do you mean? I read the ink can go to the lymph system and cause damage

Yeah no i won't break up but i absoltuely feel disgusted and its the only place i can talk about it

I think you may have to give her the ultimatum.

Go put a union jack on your flag before you dare talk to me.

You can’t control what she does, you can only control whether you stay in the relationship or not.
Also, sage.

If she isn't now, she will in the future. You said tats disgust you and she got one anyway. I don't even mind tattoos, but the issue is that she doesn't respect you at all. Definitely worth breaking it off. It's a sign of bad things to come.

holy shit you are a fucking pussy. Looking over this thread I see the things you are saying....you are not a man, you are huge gaping faggot cunt.

Your gf is a whore.

Do you have shared finances?

fuck off asshole faggot. I'm not myself today, i feel absolutely depressed thats why

Maximum Cuck post.

Should have waited on your Honey moon. I say dump her. She ain't a virgin anymore, so she ain't eligible for marriage.

It depends on the tattoo, and some people prefer having clear skin on their women, not cartoon characters or pictures of fucking plants. He doesn’t say that tattoos are inherently bad. He states that he personally finds them off-putting.
Also, tattoos don’t always age well (specifically bar codes and small fonts)

Attached: 43BB1DA5-30E7-4B56-AAA2-E66B392A3041.jpg (700x368, 40K)

Well be prepared to be shit on for the rest of your relationship. Should’ve choked her when she came back with it. But whatever. She will go behind your back for anything you don’t approve or just won’t tell you.

yes, its basically 50-50, same on assets

I wonder why some people (Including me) have such strong reactions to them? It must be wonderful to just not care about shit

>can cause damage
nigger a car can plow into your house, it doesnt mean it will.
If your not going to break up with her over it shut the fuck up. You are here making a fucking slide thread so uou can whine about THIS of all things? Are you really that much of a selfish prick? Jesus keep this up and she will leave you. Be cool like ice with shit like this.

>wants to control gf
>anarchist flag
faggot confirmed.

this, bro i wish i wouldnt care about shit like this, my life would be easier.

Lucky you didn't marry her. Hard next.

This is a bait thread

Here's my advice: Tell her you're disappointed in her and don't find her attractive any longer.

If she responds with anything but contrition and embarrassment, then you need to take the ring back and treat her as a friend with benefits while you look for another girl

what would you do? honestly?

>everyone has tattoos
Sheep mentality

>yeah no i won't break up but i absoltuely feel disgusted and its the only place i can talk about it
Sage

Attached: IMG_0934.jpg (930x1024, 228K)

My ex got two tattoes. I didn’t want her too but she was being a stupid cunt so I said sure. But when she wanted piercings I slapped her and told her if she wants to be a whore be a fucking whore with someone else. Tattoos and piercings are for skanks, I don’t know how everyone is convinced these things are cool. How did it get implanted in everyone’s head? My sister has tattoos all over and a sleeve, as well, she is a fucking whore and I’m sure one day she’ll be dead on the side of the road or a burnt out forty year old cunt who’ll start smoking crack
Also my father got disgusting shitty tattoos in his 40s. What a faggot.

Op how old is she?

Tattoos are a yuge turnoff to me desu

yeah not changing my opinion with this whole "I came here to cry" shit you pussy.
>wah my gf got a tattoo
>wah someone did a thing I dont like
thats what you sound like

26, I'm 33

I don't have any answers I'm afraid m80, I was mortified years ago when an ex said she was going to get one. (Split for other reasons)

Just ditch her and tell her you want the ring back so you can pawn it. always tell her why you no longer want to marry her

What have you got against a little ink OP?

Attached: livelaughlovetattoo.jpg (600x448, 26K)

I broke up with this girl right after she did this. I grew up in Portland, Oregon. Both of my parents were extremely liberal and and raised me as such, so I didn't realize what degeneracy was at the time. My girlfriend doing this to her face was the catalyst that lead to my realization that I wasn't a liberal and my subsequent exploration of conservative media.

>and yes, I realize that she's internet famous for doing this.
>I was the one who took this picture

Attached: my exgirlfriend.jpg (474x632, 85K)

hate rape her

This is only the tip of the iceberg. Abandon ship immediately or else you'll be forever cucked in this relationship (unless you wanna live like a basic bitch for the rest of your life)

Is the tattoo of your name op?

>how do i get respect back?
>i'm going to jump from a bridge.

The first way to get respect back is to respect yourself and that suicidal ideation crap isn't going to fly. Do you talk like that around her? You do and your marriage is over before it even starts.

A woman's love is conditional, highly conditional. Go ahead and hand her the condition that you are mentally weak and see what happens.

>Fiancé
Fiancée*, add an extra e at the end if you're talking about a female

Should have weighed her in for scrap, the amount of metal in her face

Attached: 1560613517536.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

It only belongs on disgusting, broken women