Meet the new Jow Forums meme

This is dedpol. Dedpol, meet Jow Forums. Say hi to dedpol.

Attached: dedpol.png (720x720, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1CRxeOrPC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

disgusting
go back

SHUT THE FUCK UP CAPITALIST.

Attached: dedpol sickle.png (720x720, 489K)

henlo

Yuo hav a leaf fren now. Gongraduladionz.

Attached: 1560386768084.jpg (630x518, 59K)

I revoke his friendship on behalf of all Canadians

yay leaf fren
YOUR FAKE LEAF

You just single handedly saved Canada.

die you dog

Y not just get some libturd and nigger frens?

meow
i hate libturds, commies r better frens

There are no commies left. People calling themselves commies nowadays are almost exclusively rich parents' kids sponsored by multinational corporations. Wake up dude.

i doubt, i dont see why corporations would be doing that

Because mass immigration and LGBT bullshit plays into their financial interests and these hipster "communists" are useful puppets.

This is my OC Liliana Roverić, the Yugoslav partisan.

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-13-19-52-05.png (720x1193, 464K)

I have no problem with immigration for a few reasons. The biggest one is that it will eventually destabilize the economy, and there will be another chance at a communist revolution. And uh, i don't see nothing wrong with LGBT people. Although some of the libturd LGBTs are pretty cringy, not gonna lie.
Ayyy she looks pretty cute.

we have done it my fellow ledditors the one tfue meme to rule Jow Forums

ahahahahahhaa thats the funny movie hero say some fun stuff :D

There you go. Real left wing has always been rooted in white working class, you people are just useful idiots for corporations.

I'd say the libshits are the ones who appeal to the corporations. While it is true that corporations use LGBT and progressive themes to promote their products and such, the establishment at the same time denounces the far left(communism, anarchism) and calls anyone who supports it lazy and other NPC talking points. It is in their best interest after all, to keep people working and be completely oblivious to the real state of society.

Aw shit i meant to direct this to you

Hi kid. How much you paid for your new kingdom hears(R) copy and antifa sticker(R) ?

Really? Who with real power and influence denounced communism and anarchism without media going apeshit? You kids are just larping as rebels while having all the power behind you.

Communism and anarchism is seen as a big meme by the major populous because of the demonizing media. News outlets are constantly denouncing antifa with many wanting to label them terrorists just for throwing milkshakes and flipping over trash cans. It's clear that they want to suppress the far-left as much as possible, but they don't have enough material to make them look too devilish, like lets say nazis.
Only extremist ideologies can fix the system at play here, and unfortunately for you, i don't support any far right ones so that only leaves me with one option.

But to answer your question, lets go with the president of the united states.

We Are ANTIFA (song)

youtube.com/watch?v=D1CRxeOrPC4

i feel the same way, fren

Attached: 438.png (580x391, 255K)

Indeed, and do you remember what happened then? Media went crazy and he's betrayed his own base since. Declaring antifa a terrorist group is a far-right initiative and jt didn't get enough traction. Media is on your side, corpos are on your side, police is on your side. Some fucking rebels you are lads...

I like deadpool but this meme is a stillborn