Muslim here, AMA!

Muslim here, AMA!

Attached: D95702BE-99B6-425C-A922-7DC3DD980A1A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

I am The Clockmaker.
Ask me anything.

Attached: QQDmxeQmwUcAACzUC.jpg (1196x1200, 369K)

When do you go off?

are you brown

When does he go off?

When will you blow up?

Are you a terrorist?

Trust the plan.

Attached: 1562219413578.jpg (640x600, 48K)

When do you go off?

You like this?

Attached: deadprophet.png (769x798, 498K)

what time is it?

When will you accept Jesus Christ as Lord?

11:20 PM Pacific Standard Time.
WWWGWG

Attached: 1562211856525.jpg (480x600, 52K)

You realize that you worship a pedo the same way NPChristians worship a jewish archetype?
I'm not expecting any of you to grasp this but Christianity and Islam are brainwashing programs meant to take away spirituality from gentiles and give energy to Jews hence they control the world. When the world was Pagan, Jews had no power.

Attached: 1440616212920.png (1024x768, 444K)

Show flag, niggerfaggot.

When will the suicide vest strapped to your body detonate killing multiple Innocent people.

This is the storm boomer. It's here.

Attached: bluescreen.jpg (811x500, 245K)

What should I do if someone wants to bring the Dawah into the bathroom.

How big is your pp

How many little boys to do rape every day?

Bless you.

Why aren't you bombing synagogues in the West? Or killing Jews across the Globe? You guys have gotten lazy.

all of you are inbred, idiotic semites

Attached: 1540649148926.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Does your cousin have a loose pussy? And are you inbred ?

Show your British flag already.

What's with all the hate for unbelievers?

Attached: violentkoranictexts2-300x300.jpg (300x300, 46K)

Thats gotta be the most "radical" post ever.
>skull
>edgy font
It's all there lmfao

Good skills, you won’t ever be broke

If I can tell,
It won’t be a surprise anymore

No, he’s a prophet tho! Peace be upon him

Whatever boomer
Not anytime soon

Say no to that behavior as it’s unacceptable
There’s no (((Jewish))) in Europe, only larpers

Probably not as she’s pious virgin

Also, stop posting images that have been raped from one forum to another. And stop being a pussy and cherry picking. Assuming you read the post.

y don't u jihad israel yet? None of us, like either of you- so we'll just get along with who ever wins your 30 century pissing match

Attached: 1559594211502.jpg (800x1200, 176K)

We
Don’t
Want
To
Kill infidels

What country are you currently infesting and what shithole are you from?

Why aren't you protesting the chinks for what they're doing to the muzzies in China?

Why did you write the word muslim with each letter split into indlines, eg 'M' is 4 lines not one movement?

Cringe user. Read up Jihad by Ibn al Nawawi. Educate yourself.

Btw,
>based Muslim
AmA. Im not a fucking pussy.

Attached: 000_TV59J.jpg (768x479, 72K)

Reminder Muhammad is an idolater who kissed the Black Cube/Stone of Saturn, (with its rings represented by the people circling it)

Reminder that Islam is the sex religion that gives you virgins hence the crescent/star which represents Molech, the moon God and the star (Venus aka Ishtar) which is the God of love (hence sex religion)

Reminder that "Allah" was used by the pagan arabs to refer to the moon god (Molech/Baal) and Muhammad adapted that polytheistic term (Yes Islam is the same saturn cult posing as an "abrahamic religion"

Reminder that Allah(baal) and YHWH are two different gods. Allah is the devil and YHWH is the creator

Reminder that Muhammad married a 6 yr old and fucked her.

Reminder the purpose of Islam is to make sure its believers deny the resurrection of Jesus (thus damning them to hell)

Reminder that if you are Muslim you are unwittingly worshiping the devil

Attached: 1552932760044.jpg (800x800, 279K)

What's your favourite sandwich?

show flag, muslim larper

It's supposed to be "Mohammed, PISS be upon him."

Shia or sunni?

answer my question, you fucking faggot

How does it feel tat your entire religion in centerend around war?

He loves bacon sandwiches obviously.

Ever think for a moment that you're being brainwashed by an ancient fag?

Since you all obsessed with the country I’m currently in, I’m going to show my flag.
Chinks are cancer that we all should concern. They’re taking over your country too, why aren’t you protesting chink colonialism?
Thanks, I’ll Insha’Allah

Avocado toast with peanut butter and cinnamon
Sunni, Shias larp as a Muslims, they’re the equivalent of Slavic larping as a White Nordics or Germanics

Not op but it feels great!

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1200x630, 66K)

Do you take your holy book literally or only some parts of it?

What was your question, brother?
Infidel amongst the ummah! Bastard

Feels good and feels like a manly religion.
“ Turning other cheek, loving your neighbor” nigga that’s some gay shit

Also, it's written الرحمن.
Not الرحمان.

Read some fucking quran.

just show your flag, Israel

Attached: 1480857452226.png (512x512, 300K)

Not taking all of the contents of the Qu'ran literally puts you out of the fold of Islam. Hence, apostasy.

Why isnt your head chopped off yet? Saudi nigger

I'm good at acting.

>What was your question, brother?
maybe scroll up retard

Not for long. Just wait untill you accidentally mess up irl. You're never going to see the light of day, or even yet, life, ever again.

How can one man be so based?

Attached: mohammad-rafiq.jpg (212x238, 7K)

Why haven’t you killed yourself yet? Your “god” commands it

Ive seen you post that pic before. Who is he?

Won't happen, Insha'allah.

Is there anything in your book that you consider out of date? Like animal slaughter etc [probably made sense in the 6th century but now we have fridges etc.]

You're going to Hell for rejecting the Holy Trinity, the Divinity of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and the necessity of the Catholic Church as the sole means of Salvation.

Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus.

Attached: 1447714848239.png (600x700, 432K)

gay

Theres nothing 'out of date'.

What percentage of muslims are redpilled on the Dajjal situation?

Why do you follow such an obvious false prophet?
>Allah says you can only have 4 wives
>But Mohammed, you have 7 wives
>Oh, ah, a messenger of Allah appeared to right now, and said I can have more

>Mohammed, you married your adopted son's ex-wife (who also happens to be your first cousin), that's incest
>Oh, a messenger of Allah just appeared to me, he said there's no such thing as adoption anymore (just guardianship) so it's not incest!

>Hey Mohammed, what about that revelation you said you'd get last night?
>What are you talking about?
>Yesterday you said...
>Oh yeah, yeah, I said that didn't I? Uh...uh... Archangel Gabriel was so scared of my pre-pubescent wife's puppy that he couldn't enter my house and I didn't get the revelation. From now on, no dogs as pets.

Literally and rightfully so
Thanks! I’m still learning

No, say it again, fat boy
Because he’s a Muslim

Waiting for the right time to die
No, absolutely not as that would make me no longer Muslim. That being said, there’s some Hadith that makes you question some stuff. Quran is perfect tho

Whatever boomer
Sunnis, we believe that and we also believe he’s going to wipe ((( them))) our of existence once for all. That would be a historical kino to be alive!

>No, say it again, fat boy
no

Why do you follow Islam when Christianity is fully available to you? Consider following Yeshua, Christ!

>Quran is perfect tho

Let’s see what the quran says
>Surah Al-E-Imran (3) 3: “He has revealed to you the Book with the truth [i.e. the Qur’an],confirming what has been before it, and has sent down the Torah and the Injil.”
See also Surahs (4) 316, 163, (17) 55-56, (21) 105. Mohammed claims he is mentioned in them (7) 157, (61) 6.
Mohammed repeatedly told Christians and Jews to refer back to the Gospels and Torah
>Surah (3) 70: “O people of the Book, why do you disbelieve in the verses of Allah while you are yourselves witnesses (to those verses)?”
See also Surahs (2) 91, (3) 199, (5) 43-49, (5) 68
>Surah (10) 94: “So, (O prophet,) even if you are in doubt about what We have sent down to you, ask those who read the Book (revealed) before you. Surely, truth has come to you from your Lord, so never be among those who are suspicious.”
The quran confirms the Torah and gospels (injil) are the word of Allah

>But the gospels were corrupted
The gospels are the word of Allah. They can’t be corrupted.
> Surah (6) 34: “Indeed, many messengers have been rejected before you [i.e. Muhammad], but they stood patient against their rejection, and they were persecuted until Our help came to them. No one can change the words of Allah, and of course, some accounts of the Messengers have already come to you.”
Let’s read that last part again
> No one can change the words of Allah, and of course, some accounts of the Messengers have already come to you.
See also surahs (6) 115, (15) 9, (18) 27. The Torah and Gospels are the word of Allah, they can’t be corrupted.

The Gospels and the quran are incompatible. There are clear contradictions. But the quran says the gospels can’t be corrupted.
If the Gospels are corrupted, the quran is wrong.
If the Gospels aren’t corrupted, the quran is wrong.
Islam is wrong.

Not a question but please tell your brothers over here to stop blasting their shitty Bhangra music.

Your thoughts on Ireland, And whats the plan for it?

Fuck off then

Islam completes Christianity as its outdated.
> thinks he can change my mind with his cherry picked verses
Quran is perfect

Enjoy the beauty of Ethan, brother

Good question, son.

Ireland should unite under one govt and completely get rid off the blood sucking British rule that deprives from their freedom centuries. Irish are tough people and their resilience is next to none.

I Respect your people!

You're alright.

Jesus loves you, convert to Christianity m8. God will forgive all sins and God does not condone hate/evil.
You should pray to Jesus tonight for guidance or just pray to Jesus and ask for help finding him.

So how bad is the cousin marriage situation in Pakistan really? Why do you guys even do that shit when you know the outcome is a retarded inbred child? Not sure what’s worse, the cousin marriage thing, or the street shitting situation we have in India.

Why the fuck do your people never pay for public transport?

I think Islam serves as a way for people who desire to truly serve the One God to fall away from Christ, who is the keystone to the prophets, by being the literal God incarnate.

I hate to say it, but I am Left and I, well, am speechless.

Why dont you shower?

The feeling is mutual, brother

We don’t marry our cousins here, and no I’m not a Pakistan and not every Muslim is from Pakistan.

You’re alright

Some of us are assholes like everyone else. But also French govt historically robbed people all around the world so, they’ve

that ticket money in advance

What the hell are you doing in pakiland if you aren’t from there?

Twice a day and I wash my hands, face, legs, head, ears, five times a day.
I’m a clean man, as every Muslim is, my dude

> [insert facepalm jpg here]
That’s a Muslim flag, my man. Not to be confused by Pakistani flag.

How do we solve Jews?

When our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ returns you heathens will burn forever in hell for what you did in this live. You are rapists, murderers, drug sellers on our streets. You are a disgrace for the living God.

Attached: Cash.jpg (500x492, 46K)

By holding accountable for their deeds and all.

dude how fucking lazy are you that you can't take two seconds to scroll up to the top of the page?

Do you like white girl feet?

Can you frame it as a question?

I am not here to ask.
I am here to tell.
He and his filthy brethren are going to hell.

I don't mean to prod at you, please give me an answer for this question
There are a number of things in Islamic scripture which are in conflict with what we might regard as modern morality, and several Islamic points of dogma are in conflict with what people regularly consider to be human rights. How do you reconcile your belief in Islam and the fact that you live in a world which does not operate by the principles of Islam? Also, if there is a point in Islamic doctrine which you disagree with strongly, is there a mechanism in Islam for the ruling to be abandoned? I know that Christians and Jews have mechanisms in place (e.g. rabbinical councils) to change their group ethics over time, is the same true of Islam?

Read the Quran before you critique it using your retarded talking points. The Quran says several times that the Jews and Christians have changed and disregarded many of Gods commands, and God wills us to be disparate communities. Just read Surah al-Ma’idah and get back to me you absolute smooth brain. Imagine you trying to get a gotcha moment of 1400 years or orientalist and Christian critique which always ends with you niggers being blown the fuck out. There’s a reason why your religion is dying and lacks faith and Islam is prospering.

Attached: 7AF1999A-BA19-4650-8D6C-8E638E2C4375.png (2236x1799, 1.83M)

I forgot one screencap. By none can change the word of Allah is meant the message of the prophets will always be true, but free will necessitates human error in carrying forward the message. That’s why the Quran is a miracle, a singular book uncorrupted by time like all the other messengers.

Attached: 88EE6C87-1FF4-4DB1-A283-274804D6BB0C.jpg (1106x1813, 582K)

Fucking boomers man.

>Islam is Prospering.

Where exactly is it prospering?

Every hour.

How does it feel to be a cockroach equivalent of human being?