Did it hurt?

did it hurt?

Attached: 1565783737.webm (454x247, 835K)

I don't understand why there is this thing on a wall.

Nah, you insectoids can't feel pain.

My dad was showing me Facebook memes like this except the person would always be saved
I been on Jow Forums so long I was just waiting for the splatter.
When it turned out to be feel good memes, I felt bad inside

Attached: Pepe sad.png (225x225, 7K)

I don't get it though. How can you look at that situation and your brain automatically go I could get sucked into that.
It's like seeing a crocodiles mouth open and reaching into it.

Hundreds of millions of people working with millions of these machines every day for decades in a recently industrialized country with shoddy work safety standards

Makes sense

Attached: kdfkj5.png (398x352, 359K)

What even is this machine?

dechinkifier

looks like some kind of conveyor belt.

similar things happen so often on Chinese public escalators you'll see people actively avoiding putting weight on the top and bottom of the machine.

fucking hell, f man.

why does these things seem to only happen in china?

Non existent safety standards.

For yu

Just happens to be caught on Camera 01? Is this an extraordinarily acted scene from a Chinese workplace training video?

Chinese are notorious for their method acting. Only one take too

>camera 1
>this means its fake
What is it with burgers and your retarded conspiracy theories?
Its a bit cloudy one day and suddenly clouds are created by the government to mind control people

Every video i've seen of a building collapse, workplace malfunction/death, something dodgy, has been china

Why would you cut the video when the best part is about to happen?
Fuck this gay earth

It's a chinkerbaiter

But escalators are separated by interlocking mechanisms so it makes sense that they would get one faulty piece and then swallow up people.

How did this conveyor belt supposedly snap off and swallow him up? Looks like it might be multiple conveyor belts lined up with each other and he was just dragged down between two conveyor belts or some shit. Dunno why he would be walking around on top of it though

MOD CONFIRMED FOR CHINGCHONG

is he okay?

Imptrash garbage, do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1054, 170K)

>climb into running trash compactor to free uncrushable object
>get crushed immediately after freeing the object
>safety standards

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There was an emergency stop button inside, but it malfunctioned.

>There was an emergency stop button inside, but it malfunctioned.
How would you know this?

The Chinese are ahead of our time, they combine man and machine everyday with primitive industrialisation technology into one powerful weapon, the ESCALATOR 2.1, the weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

Attached: a8CeM9W.jpg (492x492, 42K)

Where else would you put it? Once you get sucked in it's not like you could reach out.

Welp, I'm going back to Jow Forums

For some reason, the Epstein suicide has convinced Jow Forums jannies to do their job for now.

Attached: 1550041861616.gif (720x780, 712K)

NOO WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM WHY WAS HE STUCK

Why do Chinese do this?