Why is there such a stigma against using discord?

why is there such a stigma against using discord?

its just a fun little application for which people use to play video games together.

Attached: ADC8jJA.jpg (1000x893, 90K)

Simple, because Jow Forums hates anything mainstream.

because its zoomer central

That’s a good thing cringelord

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 8K)

But Normie is pro-discord. If you're his fanboy, shouldn't you like it too?

Shut up tripfaggot

This but unironically

everybody that comes from it is a faggot, discordnigger

Why did you post that Catgirl?

was going to post this image, but i didnt think it fit the mood of this thread

Attached: large.jpg (750x750, 44K)

Discord servers that come from Jow Forums are usually very cancerous. Jow Forums thinks discord is cancerous because it’s a reflection of its userbase but with less anonymity and more degeneracy.

Jow Forumstards want to use le edgy anti libtard social networks bcuz anything else goes out of their comfort zone

I like the Catgirl though.
Korbo.....

It's not because of the program being shit itself. I don't really use it, but it seems like just a better alternative to stuff like teamspeak. However, what is aggreviating about it, is people making the servers for stuff they used to do on the chan itself. It creates these cliques that are in no way good for the community as a whole and additionaly adds artificial hierarchy to them, which is pretty much the opposite of the chan way of doing things, a more meritocratic approach. It ruins the fun in doing more long-lasting things for most people involved. Not that that happens a lot anymore, we can only wonder if because of this or something else.
Stuff is way more fun when everyone chooses to be anonymous and contributes for the sake of it, as opposed to doing so to gain some sort of recognition.

Attached: cirno expert on da subject.jpg (360x480, 44K)

t. “doesnt have a discord”

teamspeak is better for voice chat.
discord caters to autistic and weird people

Attached: 1535753837910.gif (480x480, 652K)

I see Discord as Skype with a modern makeover. I use it for games, never for chans (what's the point of being in a community like this if you have an account, history, etc? At that point its just even shittier reddit.)

Normie is the yin to my yang. hes allowed to like discord and ill forgive him for his poor judgment

Jow Forums itself is mainstream.

Cause it's all autistic trans communists spamming uWu and OwO all the time.

jk ily all

Attached: 07ac50311e29daa2e2606e193cf019515c04b176e1c4c9d30581ff2357cf7c6c.jpg (591x700, 102K)

Add me if you want

Attached: 1565045532364.png (497x480, 213K)

alright
what is it?

Karen #4857

other than kid molesting zoophile lobby I honestly don't see a problem with it

Stop molesting me

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 20K)

wtf I don't even have you added on dicksword

no hard feelings fren

Attached: 08F996DB-4777-4227-AF20-AAC7E09D979F.png (481x510, 177K)