Stop being an incel

Stop being an incel
Stop wasting your life on online circlejerks
Start looking for a woman to marry
Start planning for family building

Attached: 1546646829091.jpg (467x700, 97K)

no

>come home white man

Attached: 1565594219534.jpg (938x632, 167K)

kys weebfag

I cant talk to women, and even if I could, I would not want to marry a roastie with a double digit n-count who can't pair bond. I hate the current situation but it is what it is, i didn't lay the pieces

Based user.

Attached: 114323412345345.jpg (1350x900, 441K)

I don't think that monogamy works very well in the current year desu.
People didn't live as long when this was the norm.

unironically this is going to make me vomit. pregnant women are disgusting

Quintessential leaf post

>People didn't live as long when this was the norm.
bullshit meme statistics, they counted infant mortality along with everyone else, people got old back then, this is a dumb myth.

Women only want men who make at least 120k a year.

My friends feel the same way OP

fake and gay. stop looking for a wife in places for whores. meet normal women at normal places, not clubs.

Wage doesen't matter nearly as much as your looks. If you look like an alpha it's enough that you get by.

they don't exist and none of this matters. don't waste your time trying to force meaning onto the world.

Wrong. If Chad worked is whole life at Wendy's he would die single.

>they don't exist and none of this matters
t. brainwashed manchild high on jew propaganda

Attached: 1540583687946.png (211x239, 7K)

Why?

Bump.

Where do you think women at clubs go shopping for food?

Just for you, faggit.

Attached: portrait-1.jpg (552x750, 148K)

This is true.
Anons, give me a green text plan on how to get married in the next year.
>go to church
>meet really Christian girl
>find her interests and play to them as to strengthen the relationship
>every time is a positive and fun time
>have deep conversations
>talk about family and marriage early on
>purpose by month 12
Profit or nay profit, Jow Forums? What say you.

>grasping at straws to convince himself to not even try
defeatist cuck

>baby gets aborted
>get divorced
based

Attached: 1565484766097.png (467x846, 70K)

The funny thing is I have been working out for the last 2 months and made a match.com/eharmony/and a tinder account for like a day. Made profiles with effort and sent off messages to like a couple hundred women with only luck with ugly fat cows. Friends tell me I am above average in looks and have a good paying job and have moved out. Whats the problem? I joined an old friend for Sundays at his churches ultimate Frisbee get togethers, so hopefully I have luck there. I am 25 btw, tell me how to get a GF.

They must’ve had massive ones to begin with.

You made the strawman comment first.

>online dating websites and apps
grow a pair and talk to women you meet irl.

>Start planning for family building
Shitty bait

>braindead defeatist cuck doesn't know that "grasping at straws" and "strawman" are completely unrelated and the fact that I made none

>Stop being an incel
Check

>Stop wasting your life on online circlejerks
Fuck you

>Start looking for a woman to marry
Married

2 kids

Don't tell me what to do faggot, clean your own room

Attached: 1534249269619.webm (700x298, 2.69M)

I work in a male dominated field and am a traditionally minded man, so my type of women don't go to bars for fun ( I have looked). Also the people in my city are all autistic and the only way to find people of my age group is to either use online dating or to take college classes.

Attached: 1565286002776.png (700x443, 211K)

>already married but he still posts redditspacing in a thread not meant for him
imagine wanting attention this badly.

No need to imagine what you probably know already

Nah. Don’t let that online dating shite scared ya off mate. I’m 25 too. I don’t consider myself to be anything special looking but at the church I go and at school I always have/had girls interested in me and even giving me their phone numbers.
My philosophy is that you can’t rely on online dating. They get into a different mindset. You have to rely on in person meeting.

I’m sure you’ll find someone at the church, but you’re going to need to show your personality. That’s the ticket. Church is an excellent place to meet your wife. But it can’t be like middle school where you kind of just look at each other and somehow you get to where you need to be. Girls want to see who you are before you start dating. I would recommend just get into a friend group that has some girls you see potential in, at your church. Then after you get to know them some more, ask one of them out. I’m sure it will work out. I know a guy who is marrying a girl out of his league just because they’re both Christians and there weren’t other options that were on their same level of Christianity. So I’m sure you’ll find someone.

Chad wouldn't work his whole life at Wendy's. He would be hired in some office because looks is the first thing HR people pay attention to.

>cope
your wife will leave you broken and broke, your kids will eat up all your money and move away. if you're lucky they might call you when they need cash. your life is going to be a struggle and as you chase the arbitrary goals you've deemed meaningful, each one more disappointing than the last, the reality of it will eventually hit you. you're never going to be happy.

>Start planning for family
>Marry.
I'm not into gambling.

you can actually see that at one time they were attractive. what a waste. women would be smart to get their tubes tied asap.

You’re right. This board is a prison. It’s time to leave. It’s time to work in the field getting money, impregnating white women and just voting Republican. There’s no point to posting here or following the clown show. Only self improvement will free us.

>because looks is the first thing HR people pay attention to.
I don't know about that one. If you're applying for limo driver or something.

Attached: 1527184587679.jpg (2952x2497, 929K)

S-stop talking about Eptsein! Y-you don't want people to think you're a virgin, do you?
Sage.

Attached: sloppy jobs.png (749x777, 60K)

Thanks man, makes me feel better.

googoo

give up on a gf. find a prostitute and invest in other hobbies. take a look at your father/grandfather and how unhappy they are. do you really want that?

I just want to have two women like this pregnant yearly for a decade.

Attached: 1541888170323.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Vol. I don't know where to be looking anymore.

>cope takes another redpilled soul
why are men so weak

best posts ITT

>degenerate whores snapping themselves even when pregnant
FUCKIGN BASED

>Start looking for a woman to marry

I've been trying to do this and encountered nothing but disappointment and failure. Seems the average modern female is a lot more fucked up then I originally anticipated

I don't know where to go from here

Attached: 1494228813887.jpg (239x211, 12K)

Attached: 9109EACF-4159-479C-BA2D-B7271B4858E0.jpg (640x774, 73K)

Women are fucking based. If you're a good guy instead of an asshole or beta, it's a low maintenance relationship that is easy and comfy. MGTOW thinks that women choose assholes, but the part they leave out is that they choose assholes over beta's, not over chads.

>Chad
>Asshole (The narcissist)
>Beta
Which one are YOU?

Attached: wow.png (1015x751, 1.09M)

no u

All the good women are taken. And if she's single, there's a reason for it

Attached: 1565841267067.png (450x500, 232K)

fake and gay, the problem is that you're manchild who larps as anime girls online.

Wage doesn’t matter and really neither does looks, what really matters is what you do for a living. Example: you’re an office manager who makes $12 an hour, you’ll get chicks but if you’re a garbage man who makes $30 an hour, you’re getting your hand once you get home from work

Attached: 1565835892241.jpg (501x504, 695K)

go your own way. why waste your time and money on some stupid whore? invest in yourself.

Attached: 9376E326-DB7D-473A-BA15-7F57B50D3B0A.jpg (500x750, 51K)

I've seen Chads with nothing fuck chicks in the mens room an hour after meeting them. No condom, either.

Church, get a friend of yours and volunteer at the library/charity/etc, look to see if there’s a girl you’re interested at one of the grocery stores you go to.
I hope you’re a believer that Jesus is Godofredo a lot of reasons) but specifically here because for your own sake it makes it a bit easier to put yourself in a place where women, who should be striving to be more moral than the world, are looking for a husband with Christian values.

Stop being an emcell
stop wasting your life on isntagram, facebook and tinder
start look for a man to marry
start planning on having yoru children

Uhh sauce please, like RIGHT NOW

sorry but did you not see those grotesque titties?

Fuck off, NIGGER. I don't want to produce slaves and subhumans for the ZOG. People with good genetics must breed.

Attached: Эрго.png (1280x720, 814K)

Perception is key. That is why I always suggest having something on the side an have ambitions outside of what you are currently doing. And express those ambitions.
You can even say that you’re doing what you are now to just get to the place you need to be to start doing what you actually want to. Real estate, flipping houses, starting a business, what ever.

Have a side project and have bigger ambitions*

Average age of death in the middle ages was around 69 years old. Today it's around 74. Not much of a difference. Life expectancy is higher because infant mortality rates are almost 0% whereas in earlier times they were literally in the double digits. People don't really live any longer than they used to. Maybe 3 or 4 years.

you're absolutely right. when you consider how many men are desperate for a halfway decent woman, finding one that's single is a major red flag. protect yourselves user.

Attached: D0E72C5E-7B59-44C1-936D-79A36E38E720.png (740x300, 563K)

Continue to go to church with your friend but stop looking for a girlfriend. Let the girls know you're looking for a wife and you'll have better luck.

This

That's bollocks, absolute bollocks. So many women have anxiety and even depression, so they stay single.

>oy vey take one for the team goy
>it's your DUTY to fuck those used up coalburning whores
Yeah naw

Just be yourself bro

>Chart shows total abortion rate per 1000 women
>No indication of pregnancies per 1000 women

Imagine how infertile and anti-natal western women are to the point where nations that have double their abortion rate STILL have a higher reproductive rate. What is the rate of pregnancies per 1000 women in the west?

>Marry western woman
>"Sorry betabux, I dont want kids, I love my furbaby"
>5 years later
>"Sorry im just not feeling fulfilled in this relationship, I need half your assets and all future paychecks so I can drink my misery away
>Never had an abortion cause she was never pregnant due to heavy anti-natal drugs pumped into her system since she was 12.
>FUCKING BASED LOW ABORTION RATE!

Attached: 1565331851980.png (498x484, 161K)

>t. i had family issues growing up so everyone must be like that

they don't want me.

and if you're a smart man they'll stay single.

Attached: reality.jpg (500x417, 41K)

Attached: 55CC7A34-6C3A-4A87-BDE7-28DBB68F8002.jpg (1200x640, 93K)

society has not seen fit to provide me the means necessary to ensure a fairly stable upbringing for any child I want to have in a western country.
>wages are shit - Jobs pay enough to ensure I stay in the system not enough to provide for a family.
>Automation - There is constant threat of extended unemployment due to large sections of the economy being made redundant in the near future. This will exacerbate the issue of wages.
>Marriage/Divorce - There is no incentive to get married, there is absolutely incentive to not get divorced. Avoid the whole risk by just not getting married in the first place.

I've made my plans and they are sad, but at least I know I'm safe and not putting the future of a child at risk due to a cunt making any number of mistakes that would destroy their child's life in favor of that cunt putting her own happiness before her child's.

I don't know what Wendy's is, but I work in incredibly shit workplace and my Chad collague isn't single despite we both earn laughable money.

99% of people have serious family issues that lead to completely unsatisfying lives. you're not going to be one of the lucky ones.

>society has not seen fit to provide me the means
holy shit, why are millennials this entitled?

hard to find a good church so broaden your search a lot
good plan if you can actually live a Christian life, just looking for a "good woman" isn't enough

>People with good genetics must breed.
Global standards of good genetics are horrendously low. Most people in the third world are incapable of doing basic math and it's not like niggers, Arabs and Pajeets are handsome people. I don't know about your looks, but you are posting on the internet in a foreign language about some weird ass anti-natalist ideas. You are genotypically smarter than at least 90% of the world population and with the current rate of Whites and East Asians being replaced by shitskins that number will only get higher during your lifetime. Do you think that only top 5% should breed?

can't I do the last two while also keep myself updated on the sinful and perverted nature of women to not get fucked by one of them?

Attached: 09EB4B22-13FD-4B82-A417-C56206C43FC3.jpg (1600x900, 160K)

make me

>pay for divorce because your wife ran off with tyrone

>tyrone gets to raise your daughter or son because the wife ALWAYS gets custody.

>some virgin faggot tells you to build a family on Jow Forums

Attached: 1556610415146.png (434x524, 250K)

Attached: F651268A-B3C4-4520-9DD6-F23E9BB94752.jpg (500x625, 87K)

Dear femanon, you have to change or fuck niggers.

Why would I need to consider that. Have you not seen my posts. What dutch user is doing is suggesting the have kids as the titanic is sinking.

>dude
>crrreeeeaaakkkk
>just do it lmao
>nose of ship tipping up
>

Attached: 1563826999884.png (1069x917, 584K)

Western society does not value the preservation of it's own culture or quality of life. We import people rather than invest in the next generation. I could pump out a baby in a few months if I just wanted a legal shitstorm for the next 18-25 years of my life. This society is completely rotten to the core.

I'm not entitled, I just know I can't provide the same quality of life and stability I had growing up.

And how many children u have?

Gene editing will solve iq problem

there's nothing wrong with wanting something out of life. the system is rigged and nobody wants to bust their asses off on a slight chance that a family will bring even a little bit of happiness. you're likely to end up broke and alone if you marry some bitch anyway, skip some steps and go solo now.

um.....the PlayStation 5 will be revealed