Canada Appreciation Thread

Canada is our greatest ally. not the anglos. not the jews. not the M*xicans.

We love you Canada, you complete us.

Attached: pin-friendship-can-usa_1.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd1CGQ36tTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drop down and die

sad! Silly gypsy no one likes. Only Hungary likes because you make them look good by comparison

looks like we have to do this the hard way

thanks user

Attached: 1562367740075.jpg (635x673, 63K)

Would've been better if you used a Canadian proxy solely for the sake of this comment

Attached: Smug Aqua.png (488x480, 173K)

Attached: canada americas hat.jpg (190x190, 45K)

Eat shit and die, retarded yanks. You think you can get on our good side by sucking up to us? How about you start by sucking us off?

You really think you're in a position to make such demands given your leadership is all cucks from the top down? *unzips pants* Now, start working that throat.

Attached: 1564265640328.png (500x456, 386K)

canada is gay

Attached: 77cdc3c105d12123d4c762c2b24b021f.png (894x894, 446K)

Every American who isn't OP knows that Canada contributes nothing good to the world.

Basedboy opinion

Attached: IMG_20190816_003521_491.jpg (640x626, 43K)

Not like you're doing any better desu

They don't even have nukes! Ours might be fucked and nobody knows where they'll land when we launch them but at least we got some.

The United States of America is my best fren forever :^)

We're definitely doing better than ketchup chips and trailer park boys. What else have you guys accomplished? You put gravy on French fries? You put pineapple on pizza? Wow, truly Nobel peace prize worthy, I'm surprised Canada isn't a world superpower.

> how about you start by sucking us off
how about a trade agreement wjere we send you all our thots?

Thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd1CGQ36tTU

Attached: 9CA96DF8-3EAD-41DF-8E89-9DD9344FC75F.jpg (560x350, 69K)

BASED

>They don't even have nukes! Ours might be fucked and nobody knows where they'll land when we launch them but at least we got some.
Canada doesn't need nukes. They have daddy USA nukes to protect them from Iran and DPRK.

>We're definitely doing better than ketchup chips and trailer park boys. What else have you guys accomplished? You put gravy on French fries? You put pineapple on pizza? Wow, truly Nobel peace prize worthy, I'm surprised Canada isn't a world superpower.
All excellent culinary innovations. Frankly, we should be opening up Canadian cuisine restaurants across the states.

>Every American who isn't OP knows that Canada contributes nothing good to the world.
Canada is a beacon of love to the world, user.

Attached: leafgrill.png (175x288, 10K)

me and my best friend out for a snack :)

Attached: 432e09192f1700b3808500f46b655aad.jpg (563x457, 41K)

FUCK YOU YOUR CIA FAGGOTS KEEP SPYING ON US AND NOW WE HAVE A FAGGOT USELESS PRIME MINISTER WITH NO MORALS. VANCOUVER AND TORONTO SUCK BECAUSE OF THE IMMIGRANTS, THE CHINKS AND POOS ARE SUCKING UP R&D MONEY AND THE CHINESE LITERALLY THINK THEY'RE COLONIZING US. AND ALL ANYBODY CARES ABOUT HERE ARE YOUR STUPID POLITICS, WITHOUT PAYING ATTENTION TO OUR INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT

>FUCK YOU YOUR CIA FAGGOTS KEEP SPYING ON US AND NOW WE HAVE A FAGGOT USELESS PRIME MINISTER WITH NO MORALS. VANCOUVER AND TORONTO SUCK BECAUSE OF THE IMMIGRANTS, THE CHINKS AND POOS ARE SUCKING UP R&D MONEY AND THE CHINESE LITERALLY THINK THEY'RE COLONIZING US. AND ALL ANYBODY CARES ABOUT HERE ARE YOUR STUPID POLITICS, WITHOUT PAYING ATTENTION TO OUR INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT
fren, we have the same troubles in reverse. We need to remove Chen, remove Jose, and unify as the North North American alliance. And we'll have to nuke New York, San Francisco, and Toronto unfortunately

Reminder that school shootings in your nation are more common than McDonald's restaurants.

>this is your brain on alberta
you know our province is only good for no-life oil bums without proper education, right?

School shootings are defined very loosely here. There was one last year where a kid shot at a school bus with a pellet gun, and it was classified as a school shooting - that's what most of them are like.

More like beacon of mental retardation. Your people strike me as the type to pick a scab so they can rub their chicken sandwich in it for flavor. Disgusting.

To further elaborate: most school shootings do not consist of students going in to their school with the intent to kill. Any discharge of a gun on or at school property is considered a school shooting.