I hate my ears and I don't want them anymore

I hate my ears and I don't want them anymore.

Attached: 1562990907086.png (450x473, 66K)

I’ll have them

I'll give you $23, best I can do.

Keep your ears.

I cut mine off using scissors, best thing I ever done.

Attached: 1563653189290.png (482x354, 96K)

$32 for the ears

vangogh-pilled.

T. Van Gogh

This but my penis.

keep them in case you ever need to wear spectacles.!

I hate my brain. Need to get rid of this thing.

Still got some a few years left in those ears.
Are you sure you want them gone now?

>Imagine having Ears

Ask the CIA they can help

Stroke them gently and tell them that you love them. They'll instantly fit your face better

is this way.

what happened was is your brain knew you weren't supposed to have ears but your body (in the womb) wasn't able to hear your brain because the process had already started and you were forced into having ears against your will by the reproductive process

luckily we live in 2019 and removing your ears to conform with how your brain sees itself is an easy thing. All you gotta do is go to a psychiatrist and answer some questions about how you're transered and you can get on some pills that will shrivel your ears down until you can get Earless Reaffirmation Surgery

They gotta test you in therapy because some freaks out there get aroused on not having ears and we can't have our respectable desire to not have ears sullied with a bunch of ear-hole loving fetishes that just want to prance their ear holes around

Can u mail them to me?

I replaced mine with those realistic looking ones normies wear when they pretend a conversation is anything but them masturbating to the sound of their own voice

Reminder not to bump imptrash garbage.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1046, 170K)

reddit

is this the jannies' fault? why can't we just post in piece