Is it just me or have his streams become insufferable...

Is it just me or have his streams become insufferable? Every time he talks he ends each stilted half-sentence on upspeak, and laughs constantly at things that aren't funny

Attached: 1429826906561s.jpg (250x250, 11K)

literally who

epic cringe thread

I wish he would make another video already.

literally who

purification in progress...

if you can type in english you should be able to read in english foreign retards. Isn't this an IMAGEboard?

he is dying from lung cancer and the boomer probably is suffering from alzheimers by now
Give the lizard king a break.

does jimbo's avatar look more like the scout or the batter?

why can't he just keep kicking dead horses

Batter with the default Scout hat

Attached: mr_metokur_s_cure_by_empyronaut_dbxd3s9-pre.jpg (901x887, 65K)

Not as good as they used to be, but I wouldn't go as far as saying that they are insufferable.

who

I still kinda enjoy his streams but I have noticed he has been a LOT more cynical.
Remember not to overdose on blackpills OP.

Irrelevant JewTube internet celebrity. Nothing to concern yourself with.

Attached: Smug Minnie May Hopkins.png (291x299, 167K)

I do wish he would start actually making content again though, that annoys me.

This, i miss him btfo furfags

streams are fucking unfunny waste of time
his paypigs should tell him to make another vid

this guy was always cringe

He OD on blackpills and admitted to it. Yes it is bad right now but giving up is exactly what they want.

i just don't the 'cringe culture' he's a part of along with kiwifarms and the chrischan wiki

poaching retards all day just isn't something i like. they're retarded, interacting with them won't help it, making fun of them is like making fun of haiti's IQ scores.

what's the point of beating up on inferior people when they're already shitting themselves in a fur suit? it doesn't do anything for me. i feel sorry for them. i'd rather not know they exist.

Attached: 08a71c5d5e5ce3de5fd937d2cecd7998.jpg (600x375, 35K)

This

This too

This as well

This, Jim really needs to lay off the black pills, bad for his health. He needs to go back to beating up degenerate retards.

The world was always going to end. He isn’t enjoying himself like he said he would.

This, it makes me sad to bare witness to it. Maybe he'll literally become the joker. Would be a kino way for him to end it.

Attached: dajokerbaby.jpg (584x792, 56K)

Naw. Let’s find Ross before the end, maybe even the zoo crew, anyone we can. One great saga of settling the grudges before it all goes away. Something to tell our wife’s kids about.

Attached: C7E20B94-1928-4423-A284-1D20E3691BA3.jpg (750x1200, 283K)

One last bathtub...

The last March of the summerfags!

More like mister muttokur

Attached: tenor.gif (498x373, 583K)