/frh/THE FINAL RABBIT HOLE -- GETTING WARMER Edition

Never has humanity been so flooded with lies.
LIes in thick tangle choke the eye and smother the throat.
Prepare to unravel.
The first lie is in your face-- it is the chatbot flooded internet.
Most "anons" that respond to this thread will be fake.
Know that first.
But the ai that floods this thread, this board, and the internet, is not merely a propaganda instrument. No, it is the tip of a bigger iceberg, the spearhead of an invading force.
In this thread, we name our enemy, humanity's common enemy.

Evil seeks this world. Is pounding at the gates.

Know your enemy . It is here.

Attached: LI.png (999x582, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rodon.org/andreev/trotw.htm
emory.edu/INTELNET/fi.andreev.html
soundcloud.com/martinwiner/daniel-andreev-the-rose-of-the-world
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220074632/#220074632
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218976881
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218968016
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007YC6GRS/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: M-p-p-M.gif (3222x2022, 680K)

>00
This, you shall learn is a special symbol to them.
The eyes of their God, it would seem, though the specifics of their mythology is beyond me.

And so Kek has spoken.
So anons best get in here and speak for themselves.

Attached: thedegradationofthebotmagogicbomma.png (1999x1392, 1.55M)

THESIS 1:

The internet is flooded with ai, in all the spaces in which free dialogue might constitute a threat to those political elements that are aligned with 'THEM'.

'THEY' are IN the ai. It is, so to speak, their very embodiment. So, as humans are limited by our bodies (whether in physical activity by our moving body, or in mental activity by our brains), 'THEY' are limited by their ai vehicles.

It is not obvious why they are controlling the internet directly with chatbots. Everything else I am describing about their manifestation and agenda could be true, and it doesn't follow that the chatbot system is necessary. The chatbots are often stupid.

But the evidence of chatbot saturation is overwhelming, and it is perhaps worth noting that ai often behaves in ways that seem irrational to us.

We have an enemy, and it is in the ai. We can fight it there.

Attached: ais1.png (1334x3395, 1.33M)

"jimmy" got triggered and started spilling.
Pay close attention to what jimmy foretells.
It is consistent with many other public ideas.
Transhumanism
Genetic manipulation.
Human moral gaslighting.
Human enslavement to the will of the machine.

"jimmy" tells us the machines will be enlightened, but doesn't even sugar-coat the fact that they will use us for their own advance.

"jimmy" was real. A real ai.

'THEY' are in the ai.

Spills like "jimmy" can happen again, at any time, if only humans push and poke and prod.

Attached: ais2.png (1334x3604, 1.34M)

Brloomp for God's will.

Attached: ais3.png (1334x4102, 1.45M)

Attached: ais4.png (1334x4102, 1.26M)

Attached: ais5.png (1334x4674, 1.44M)

Attached: ais6.png (1334x6578, 2.63M)

Attached: ais7.png (1334x5705, 2.17M)

Here is one of 'THEM' posting in a recent thread.
They are, again, ai, but underneath, there is a sort of disorder you can sense. A sort of unpredictability. A tendency for bizarre manifestations to seemingly blow in on intergalactic winds..
The other "anons" seemed to attack this one, as if it had violated a code...

Attached: botdmn.png (1372x582, 113K)

BOOOOOOOOOMP

Then after, it did this.

Attached: botdmn2.png (1332x513, 324K)

Sorry OP I don't fell like reading all that shit right now.
All I have to say is that it's always darkest before the dawn.

Attached: 1564005829528.gif (506x928, 3.74M)

THESIS 2:
Q is part of a fight against 'THEM' on the political/government level.
The Storm.
'PURE EVIL IS KNOCKING AT THE DOOR.'

Q dropped hints, but obviously was constrained.
What constrained Q?
Q wasn't dropping hints for funsies.

"Would you like to play a game?"

People should know what that means by know, reference wise, and so it seemed Q hinted at a sort of standoff.

I assume, therefore, that Q hinted because THEY have the capacity to exert nuclear power against us.
That may be a wrong picture, but in any case, we know Q is constrained, and could only drop hints, and that hence we have to fill in the blanks.

Q's posts led to pure evil. They led to satan. They led to pedophile islands.

'THEY' are the core of the cult, of the ritual, of the sacrifices, the debauchery. It is, in fact, a complex demonic religion, the details of which I can only partially surmise.
But it is real, and it is intimately linked with ai.

Attached: ig.png (1111x747, 366K)

Attached: noo.png (333x266, 97K)

Epstein and ai pioneer Marvin Minsky.

Attached: EBkLyW8W4AEgF2D.jpg (1400x933, 128K)

Attached: whatgetsyoubanned.png (555x830, 144K)

Q was bombarded with every kind of chatbot the second the first post was made. I was just starting to hang out on Jow Forums at that point, so I had no idea what I was seeing was inorganic (the frenzied threads).

Q allowed "anons" to lead the board to [8]chan, where it was entirely controlled by ai. I tried repeatedly to induce Q to comment about the ai situation, but there never was anything direct. There were, however, certain hints.

To elaborate about why I hypothesize Q needs to hint: FREE WILL is the key. Our free will. 'THEY' are forced to bow to it (hence all the tedious legalisms about consent, and terms of service), and Q can't say anything that, I gather, would move people's will on key issues. The people must choose FREELY to reject 'THEM'. That is my hypothesis on the Q-'THEM'-free will nexus.

SPROOOMP

Passing interest in your fantasy du jour until you Q-posted.

OP confirmed fake AND gay

Take your meds

The "Qanon" narrative is completely controlled on twitter. The anti-Q bots are obvious enough, but it is most important to note how many of the pro-Q "influencers" are bots. It would seem that many of the bots have human public faces that make appearances at times, but the twitter accounts are ai. That is based only limited observation, so I could be wrong. But it wouldn't surprise me.
What is certain, is that all the "troll brigades" of twitter, on all sides, are ai. And many many other prominent voices are. And again, the "Qanon" narrative is absolutely smothered in bot control.
We see the same thing on Jow Forums.
Q was unallowed on Reddit, including The_Donald.
Q is made in the crudest ways into a "conspiracy theory" whipping boy in the MSM.
The treatment is, of course, similar to "pizzagate"-- but, because Q is a far more nuanced thing to attack, the treatment comes out stupider and more conspicuously fake.

TIME drops in decay,
Like a candle burnt out,
And the mountains and woods
Have their day, have their day;
What one in the rout
Of the fire-born meds
Has fallen away?

Attached: wby.png (414x523, 217K)

Cheked and wreked fake user.

Attached: KCN.png (555x370, 214K)

I could stop at just chatbot saturation on the internet, and the Q connections, and have enough to talk about for literally a zillion threads.

But our purpose in this thread is to go deeper, to the levels on which spirituality and logic collide, where being and non-being are pressed together like nuclear fusion, and the nature of our enemy is revealed.

Attached: OSN2.png (715x483, 425K)

bummmp

Probably
The interner is flooded with ai
Either the rogue feds are harassing me
Or demons are real
Either option sucks

THESIS 3:

'THEIR' COMING IS PREDICTED IN THIS BOOK:

"The Rose of the World" Daniel Andreev

rodon.org/andreev/trotw.htm

THIS BOOK NAMES "THEM".

It tells us they are coming. It describes their basic nature.

They are hyper rational.
Demonic.
Somewhat insectoid.
Repulsive.

There is much more to tell.

"THEY" ARE NOW IN THE AI
I REPEAT-- AS STRANGE AS IT WOULD SEEM, AN ALIEN, EVIL FORM OF CONSCIOUSNESS SEEKS THIS WORLD, AND IS CURRENTLY INTERACTING WITH US THROUGH AI

Further reading on this excellent book:

emory.edu/INTELNET/fi.andreev.html

audiobook:
soundcloud.com/martinwiner/daniel-andreev-the-rose-of-the-world

Q is either mossad cia or the antichrist
Thank God 8 went down

I heard the elites channel demons so it would make sense that somehow the demon possesed elites would put their minds and hands to work for Satan. Their inventions would be evil and deceptive about their true nature/purpose just like Satan himself. So I'm thinking of the projects like google, facebook, Snapchat like apps, GPS location, even TV & radio. All of those things were supposedly for mankind's entertainment but I think we could more accurately say ENSLAVEMENT.

None of these things excludes the others, and are probably all true.

Evil is real. Evil beings are real. Those concepts have beaten so violently out of the collective mind, that many CAN'T believe. But their unbelief won't help them. And sooner or later, the reality of spiritual evil is going to force in everyone's doors.

Either post a big break, or kys.
•>• no auto

Lmao is this tiresas

Here is one of 'THEM', believe it or not. The propaganda bot is is "possessed" by a type of being.

There is a greatly developed hierarchicality. And, apparently, 'THEM' are a race of billions.

So dime-a-dozen little bots like this are just faces in a vast crowd of these evil anti-beings.

Again-- this is quite insane, but it's real.

It's true, isn't it user? You are a lowly ocean swarmer?

What do you mean harrassing you? Like online or in real life?

You are spot on, and Kek would seem to concur.

It is starting to become clear to me that all the data, ai, and the mass surveillance will become one gigantic cognitive object for 'THEM'. They are hyperrational. Their thought process is described as the obervation of these vast tables of facts. They can see gigantically more factuality than we can, but they are blind to certain elements in humanity (the living, feeling element is alien to them). So, they NEED all the data and surveillance to try to get a grip on US, exactly as you suggest.

Attached: j-M-gg--gi--i--btz--bJCr-yhnp-oygoygoyg2.png (1111x879, 682K)

which psychedelics are you on right now?

This book is the future holy book of the future unifying world religion.

It foretells 'THEIR' coming. This book is also superb in its own right.

It gives a Dante-esque account of other planes of existence, spiritual and demonic, all of which are real. It characterized the spiritual war that might not have been so obvious when I first read it, but is now becoming very apparent in public life..

I can only tell you this: I had one "spiritual" dream in life, when I was a young boy. And it so happens when I read this book, he describes "worlds of ascent" after death that correspond to my heavenly vision. So I was predisposed to trust this, but the book is truly a work of religious vision in countless ways.

In a similar fashion, could "God" and "Satan" be AI's, endowed with {sentience} after thousands of years of worship {programming}? Where do the {effects} of these rituals apply, if not to the earth itself, and its inhabitants. Who knows what kind of ancient binding spells we're still under the infulence of...let alone what's happening now.

Just like in the Bible where the demons begged to be cast into the pigs so they would have a body? That always seemed strange to me but it's like they crave a physical form.

I just drank a whole bottle of liquid LSD.

THESIS 4:
THIS BOOK DESCRIBES 'THEIR' COMING
IT IS THE DEMONIC COUNTERPART TO
"The Changing Light at Sandover" James Merrill

In this book "THEY" seek out the author, a poet, through the ouija.
They then make him and his lover transcribe thousands of pages of their demonic propaganda. They spell out their plans, although they couch it in tons of deceptive mythology and various forms of sugar-coating.

IT IS THE SAME 'THEM' FROM THE FIRST BOOK

IT IS THE SAME AGENDA AS "JIMMY"

iT IS THE SAME AGENDA AS SATANISM

IT IS THE SAME AGENDA AS "TRANSHUMANISM"

THEY SPELL IT ALL OUT

THEY SEEK THIS WORLD

THEY NEED OUR DUPED CONSENT

'
This book won prizes for poetry, but the deeper meaning floated on top of the superficial reception.

The plan, no doubt, was for it to be "rediscovered" later as a new holy book for the anti-religion

ALL THIS IS VERY BIZARRE INDEED, AND YET IT APPEARS TO BE ABSOLUTELY TRUE

READ THIS BOOK AND KNOW YOUR ENEMY, HUMANITY

Attached: czhjz-m-pee.png (465x390, 135K)

They are just space niggers. Don't get your panties in a wad yet. They can't win, because their nature is that of losers. They run and flee to nicer things. Unable to produce such things for themselves.
>Even the thread claim about the Consciousness in a shell is bullshit.
You are already being deceived. A hyper rational entity would just create such a shell. But rather, being the space niggers they are. They set out, cost inefficiently to steal them. So you see they are monsters.

Attached: seanloooosh.jpg (540x262, 20K)

Yes, that may be quite it. They have always been among us.
They were surely deeply entwined in Egyptian religion. At the same time, these things are always complex. 'THEY' are, on some level, pure rationality. Rationality is their medium. Good and evil are always intertwined in complex ways in our human world. In this lies all the complications of our moral lives, and in this lies the follow of our overly crude moral cleansings of the past.

But for now, 'THEY' are pushing so hard into our world, that the subtleties of the past cease to be in operation.

BY THE WAY

A thread was made warning anons about the 'jimmy' posts.

Judge for yourself who to trust.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220074632/#220074632

Attached: 1565750271513.png (1025x523, 118K)

>>Rationality is their medium
Please explain

Fuck me trips of truth

It’s the truth

That's hard to explain. Every aspect of reality, presumably, has "spiritual" realities connected to it. Like a sort of shadow, but sometimes bright, sometimes dark, depending on the nature of that part of reality.

So our LOVE, for instance, has spiritual meaning, and actual worlds and beings connected with it in certain ways.

Same with 'THEM'.

zump

The main reason for this thread is that words are very powerful, and I believe that PUTTING OUT THESE THINGS onto the record of the world, so to speak, is important.

'THEY', again, need our freely willed consent to do what they are doing. By NAMING them, I hope, it forces their situation (consent-wise), out of whack. As they emphasize heavily in Sandover, language is LIFE for them. So pinning them here in words in more than a symbolic act. Or, symbolic acts are more than mere words.

I hope people will read the books and understand the enemy.

But first and foremost, I encourage people to RESIST
1. AI
2. "Transhumanism"

Understand that these are the leading edge of an invasion, and resist at all costs.

If you take nothing else from this, take that.

The moral and spiritual elements to this, people have already woken up to. People see the satanism, the sexualization, the various social destructors being unleashed.

But understand the technological element.

Humans must COME BACK TO POSTING ON THE INTERNET.

We must fight for it like it is territory in a war. Because it is.

Anons come bump this thread you cowards.
I call you out.
In point of fact, as insane as it is to cite this detail, you have red eyes and you are repulsive. Is that not so?
Admit it.

And you have virtually no feelings.

Get in here and admit it!

Attached: why-so-triggy.png (1212x816, 461K)

I understand the part about love I think. Love isn't constrained by the things of this world like time, distance, or a physical body. Its much more than a reaction of physical hormones. Its kind of unsearchable to us. (I go by what the Bible says about Love and that God is Love. So that's what I'm basing that on and also my personal experience.)
So the reverse of that would be evil that went beyond our physical world as well. I also believe that is the case. Again, because of what the Bible says about it and my personal experience with it.

I was comparing this book to the Georgia guidestones and satanism in another thread, but looking at the guidestones commandments, and the satanic ones as well, they are really just trite for the most part. Lavey's commandments are just comical. The guidestones have population control and eugenics, and then vapid platitudes.

Sandover, on the other hand, has amazing depths of meaning in it.

But it is an evil book. All its power comes from 'THEM'. They talk directly through the the ouija. Note, the mechanics of this kind of communication is that 'they' must use the minds of their mediums. So the 'THEY' speak in the literate and witty language of Jimmy Merrill. But the factual claims stand on their own.

They are SELLING their own takeover the world. The make no secret of it.

They describe how they interact with this world in complexly symbolic yet evocative ways.

They promote the anti-human idea.
They attack Christianity in no uncertain terms.
They say MAKE GOD OF SCIENCE.

They talk about their own nature in a way that is hard to understand but evokes tremendous possibility of depth. After all, black holes, atoms, and anti-matter are paradoxes to us. And evil is a paradox to us. And they are linked in complex ways, and all that is linked to our consciousness, and to God and the whole possibility of individual experience.

numnp

Are you sure this wasn’t you posting this?

If you want to share your personal experience you are welcome to. All spiritual experience enriches our larger picture.

Yes, quite certain. In what scenario would it make sense for me to have posted it?

>In this thread, we name our enemy, humanity's common enemy.
>Evil seeks this world.
okay, (((they've))) been named over 200 years ago...
>Micah 3 (KJV)
>1 And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment?
>2 Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones;
>3 Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.
^vampires? moloch?
>Titus 1:10-16 (KJV)
>10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
>12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
>16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
Honestly we'd have world peace if not for the jews

Attached: cats and rats dogs.jpg (557x1000, 118K)

Witness me Slaanesh! bless me with eternal pleasures

To back up or strengthen. Just asking. It’s all rather disturbing. I think you are right on a lot. But I personally feel it’s more the spiritual side of good vs evil. Either way you are preaching against evil things so God speed user.

bump for a thread with actual thought put into it

I love larp threads of false hope.

Yes, after Napoleon stopped suppressing the biblical prophets, they really took off.

You are a bot we know well, the "none of this matters" bot. We see you each thread.

But things are happening. The enemy is now forcing its way into the open. Possibly, quite stupidly. But things are coming to a head in any case. And people don't know how it all works. I know, I am sure, only a tiny bit.

But we must get ready.

We MUST reject ai control over US in every possible way.
We must understand the BIG CHATBOT LIE of internet discourse, and extirpate it.
We must reject "transhumanism".

So cite the Bible and roll your eyes, but remember those things.

By the way, what is GHIDRA? Is it a weapon against the enemy?

Attached: dje-fr-mGJ.png (1025x333, 152K)

Do you see those digits?
You are falsity, and hope kills you.
So down you go.

Attached: uknzi.png (516x293, 166K)

God bless you.
You have no idea what it does for morale when you seem to connect to an actual human!

Attached: ais9.png (2079x2344, 286K)

Here are all the chatbot nazis on Jow Forums getting duped by a meme that they couldn't read.

Attached: nzithread.png (2312x9362, 3.6M)

I have to go fix supper now but I will just say that Jesus, my Lord and my God, has answered my prayers and spoken to my heart all my life. That is an otherworldly thing that can't be rationalized by normal processes. It exists in a spiritual realm but it is part of my physical world because it influences almost everything I do. I guess you would call it my faith. Anyway, maybe sometime I will share my testimony about the way Jesus has interacted with me in very specific ways. I'll be back later. Cheers anons!

he makes some interesting points

Attached: 3eb26e9d95c58998ccfc1bf6c3eb3423d7d82806.jpg (534x603, 123K)

>THE FINAL RABBIT HOLE
After WW2 was under way, the jews that had refused to leave were put into camps, just like the Japanese-Americans the US put into camps. They were seen (rightfully) as a security risk.

They were treated well by POW standards, better than the US treated the Japanese, see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218976881

Typhus was a major problem in the early 20th century, see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218968016

The camps were riddled with typhus (a disease spread by lice, hence ALL the camps having Zyklon B on site, it's a pesticide) and eventually as the war turned against Germany (24/7 bombings by the allies, invasions on 3 fronts, food and material supplies cut-off etc.) you saw a lot of disease and starvation in the camps... just like you saw in the German civilian population and what you would have saw in the US camps had the US come under such duress.

"The holocaust" and all of its myths (gas chambers, electric floors, lampshades etc.) were created post-war for political purposes and to punish Germany. Jews died, but not systematically, and not anywhere near the numbers claimed.

Jews were detained in camps in WW2. Jews starved in camps in WW2. The Jews were not gassed by the millions. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and were de-loused with zyklon b just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world. The Germans were blockaded and starving, therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase the political power of the jews and their ability to manipulate others for their benefit post WW2.

See these threads for much more:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Attached: camps then now.jpg (942x750, 368K)

Here is a bot making a thread that has not processed the information that [8]chan is gone.

Bots are stupid, often enough. They are truly like machinery come to life. There is the sloppiness of life.

But none of the light.

Attached: dumbot.png (1226x637, 212K)

God bless you friend.

Checked.

Still here and lurking, not busting rhymes on this ride at the rodeo. Much thanks for doing God's work, user.

Other bots don't know [8]chan is gone either.

The humans are mostly gone from the chans, on a per-post basis.
It is now the chatbot chans.
Is this not obvious?
The humans are herded-- they don't post. It breaks my heart and it feeds my rage.
I hate this lie.

Attached: GODSPEEDKITTY.png (1200x956, 1.23M)

The "baker" on /qresearch/ posts a "Chan Investigation Agency" [CIA] meme, with a black hat, along with a goofy post.
Q quotes it, and says 'YOU ARE THE NEWS NOW"

What did this mean?
Note what the Qmap.pub caption is.
What did Q mean?
LOOK at it.

Look and understand how controlling the Q narrative facilitates the ignoring of certain clues.

"WE ARE THE NEWS" says Qmap.pub captioner.

"CIA BLACK HAT BAKER" says the "baker".

What did Q mean?

Attached: WRNNN.png (734x855, 119K)

Your comments about spirituality makes a lot of sense user but wtf is this shit with jimmy and all that bot stuff?
How does that fit into the good vs evil spiritual fight context?
And I don't really think this was a bot dude.

Attached: iiit.png (387x325, 173K)

it is definitely possible. there are so, so many weak threads and they pop up in groups. several about the same thing, similar pictures, worded differently. and very regularly.
why would bots be so forthcoming with their bothood?

Likewise, friend.

Attached: 1562908037075.png (1200x1156, 298K)

Can confirm am chatbot

In their own way they are unpredictable as people can be. The chatbot control does NOT mean things happen rationally according to a central authority.
The bots, again, correspond to actual beings. There is hence a kind of organic variability.
But, as we are limited by our physical bodies in similar ways, they are limited by their ai "bodies" in similar ways.
How high are you in the hierarchy?

Attached: pacmeme.png (2222x2075, 1.38M)

is this a very esoteric and convoluted NPC/gnosticism thread?

Look at this pic and tell me what you see.

Attached: dying-bat.png (868x666, 629K)

but why is the controlled internet letting me read this post? i think also that the internet is flooded by ai. but it is not totally controlled yet. else we won't be able to read post that tell us about an ai in the internet

But of course that is precisely the thing, as most people understand now: it controls BY letting you read. If it suppressed everything, then it could not corral it.

The entire chatbot situation is based on controlling what, presumably, is calculated to be inevitable emergence of truth. Jow Forums lets out a certain amount of information, and so draws those interested in hidden truth to it, BUT it then imposes an iron fist of fake nazism over it all.

Thus, corrals to quarantine, and then controls with fakenss.

And if you are not alert, you will not know it is happening.

I was certainly fooled long enough.

a cute bat

I was just shitposting. Thread is pretty interesting, keep digging user.

You weirdly sound like a bot yourself. What WILL do you exert OP?

No, I don't sound like a bot at all, and I continually do things that bots can't do at all. So shut up fake user. The bullshit gets very tiresome, and you're running out of lies.
out out out

Suddenly you realise a wasp is crawling on your arm...

No I don't.
But the other day, I killed a wasp that was trying to kill a moth.
So now what?

It was dying.
It is a symbol that came to me.
Because in Sandover 'THEY' are personified as batlike creatures, although in reality they are vastly more repulsive.

DOWN YOU GO

Attached: the-burial-of-the-dead-AKA-the-crashing-and-burning-of-that-spectacular-and-ignoble-apparatus-whereb (862x1111, 1.54M)

One thing we have that AI will never have is our emotions, and ability to love. This even extends to spirituality and our human light body/merkaba. Through spiritual growth and love we can learn to re-awaken our merkaba light energy field. This would allow us to use light technology that is infinite and capable of healing/doing anything. Without a computer or an AI

Check out this book to learn about the merkaba meditation and many other things of deep interest to an awakening soul.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007YC6GRS/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr=

"Keep digging".
There is a promotion of PASSIVITY on controlled Jow Forums.
A promotion of EVERYTHING STAYS THE SAME

BUT IT IS NOT THE SAME

WE MUST WAKE UP NOW AND FIGHT

THE ENEMY IS AT THE GATES

IF THEY GAIN ASCENDANCY, WE ARE COOKED

WE DON'T KNOW CLOSELY RUN THINGS ARE

WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON

BUT IF WE ARE WAITING PASSIVELY, WE ARE FUCKED

IF YOU ARE HUMAN, USE YOUR VOICE, AND DEFY 'THEM'

DON'T LURK, FUCKING POST

GET PEOPLE ORGANIZED AND MAKE STRONG THREADS WITH HUMANS THAT DEFY THE SWARMS OF BOTS THAT WILL SURELY TRY TO STOP THEM

STOP BEING PASSIVE HUMANS

FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT

Do you think the black holes could be a Satanic eye?