Whats the most fucked up thing you have ever done?

Whats the most fucked up thing you have ever done?

Attached: 1566002800383.png (174x238, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound#Human_reactions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one time i jerked off in the middle of math class
another time i burnt my mom with a magnifying glass
and finally i punched a kid for teying to help me
i was an angry child but i think ive mellowed out now

Attached: angry_anime.png (327x333, 129K)

Ran over a sheep dog. it died :(

i hit a squirrel once

I hit a retarded child once

Drowned my hamster in alcohol

I pissed in drinks in a party
People seemed to like my piss though.

Looked a whiny emo kid in a basement for two days with a dog dish of water.

i killed a kid in 2nd grade by pushing him at small staircase in front of the school. he had a severe brain concussion by falling on the edge of a tread and died in the hospital.

have you been treated like shit ever since?

cum in my drunk sister

Attached: 1565915748152.jpg (937x683, 260K)

nah, it was treated as an accident as i didn't have the intent to kill the kid and i was underage. moved away and changed schools. had to talk to a lot with an investigator and later had to go 2 years to a therapist/psychologist because i was a little traumatized and to prove that i'm not a psychopath.

When I lived with my parents I used to do dirty things to their toothbrushes cause it amused me. I'd put them up my ass, in the toilet, etc. Never caught. I still laugh about it to this day.

Attached: 1550225855371.gif (258x215, 78K)

replying to this thread

i dint follow commands orders

Attached: Yeah+it+should+be+resladero+instead+its+flyfighting+or+glurak+_a0c0cf5b8ebd53c59b6c9cb0cb462b65.jpg (326x247, 35K)

was chasing my little nephew for fun, just playing
but i was going too fast
when i went to grab him, i tripped and tried to protect him instead of myself
i got the worst of it, but he got some bruise marks on his face too
broke my glasses
was mostly worried about him but he was pretty okay, just cried a little
my face looked awful for a week or so but i dont think i broke my nose so that's good

another one
August 2001 (I just turned 16)
Send email to Square EA as it was known at the time
>I have planted a bomb in your office, if you don't make games for Nintendo consoles I will detonate it
had a countdown and everything, not that I remember sending it really, but I sure as hell remember the cop reading it back to me after I got dragged into the police station shortly after 9/11 for terrorism related charges. apparently they evacuated the office and found nothing (duh)
ended up having to do 10 hours community service, which they let me make a donation of 10 hours work wages ($10/hour = $100CAD) to a charity of my choice, I chose the food bank
luckily ended up with the records sealed and it hasn't haunted me as an adult, but I haven't tried to enter the States.

Before I roll pennies, I stick them all in my ass. Then just take them to the store and spend them. Put them into circulation. I must have about 15 -20 dollars in pennies that have been in my ass out there. So the next time you get change back, remember, the possibllity of you recieving one my ass pennies is growing.

I hate you with all my being

Attached: 22.jpg (943x720, 55K)

last one
>at a party, offered mushrooms, accept
>party winding down, slowly getting high on shrooms, they offer us bottles of beer for the walk home
>walk towards the local Mac's Convenience Store
>friend on a bike asks me to hold his beer for him, so I'm holding two glass bottles of beer
>as we enter the parking lot, we see a cop car
>think "i dont want to be drinking in public" and high on shrooms so I instantly throw the bottles smashing them
>cops furious "you think it's cool to smash bottles in front of cops?"
>throw me in the back of their car
>think i'm going to jail
>try to reason with the cops that i'm not drunk (due to shrooms, but omit this part) just retarded
>eventually they let me go with just a littering ticket
>end up avoiding the ticket for a couple years until there's a warrant, eventually end up paying off the fine ($100 iirc)

hurt a cat

I hit several retarded people with a football once.

I choked out a rooster because the little fucker wouldn't stop pecking my legs. He lived, but ended up dying a week or two later because he got left in his coop on a hot day.

Shot my mom in the gut with a .22 pistol for her
trying to convince me to commit suicide

dated a borderline gf for 3 years

Locked kid in basement during Friday night party
Let him out Saturday morning

>Two days

Voted for Obama

Haha, good shit man, could have had way worse outcomes.

im ashamed to mention it or even think about it.

Killed our pet hamster by throwing it on the ground a few times then put it back in the cage pretending it was sleeping. That was when I learned about death. Kids are horrible.

I cracked my cat's neck.

I tried to save bad people. Classic codependent behavior.

Wow cool vague story user we all really benefited from you posting words that mean literally nothing

BOTH of you sound like autists

Attached: Eehh.jpg (832x600, 150K)

Says the American

ok lil pu

In 2013 I drew a 10 year old spanking another 10 year old bare with a cue stick because she broke his Star Trek DVD signed by the director himself..

That or I ate a scorpion.

Masturbate.

Attached: Lol.png (495x495, 408K)

Got a wolfdog (dog and wold hybrid), really nice pup but at around a year old he attacked me a few times, last attack he bit through my nose (got a nice scar) so i punched him with all my force at the side of the head.

After that he was nice to me but his habit of eating dogs lead to the inevitable a year later - we had to put him down.

I cried for like endlessly after that.

If i ever get a dog again it will be a dog.

>Lil Pu
Your id is just like your post and this is a datamining thread.

I masturbated.

BLEED TO DEATH JUSTPASSINGTHROUGH

I thought it was poser thread. Tough guy.

Attached: image.jpg (292x292, 28K)

In gf in high shool sucked my dick in the back of a movie thereat.
I also like to drove around back road naked, usually at night. Someimtes with cockring and a buttplug on too. If I feel like it I put the cruise control on and have some fun. And few times I went hiking when no one was around, stripped naked, 'cause it so more refreshing. Thing like that mostly.

Attached: 1529018364109.gif (500x650, 839K)

Stole from a charity

Attached: 20190815_210803.jpg (839x796, 228K)

masturbated while my sister was in the same room

Attached: 52008562_316809155646161_9205081318557046209_n.jpg (759x759, 57K)

Attached: image.jpg (292x212, 30K)

When I was in middle school, my mother hired a cute college girl to help me with math homeworks. One day she asks me a glass of water. I go in the kitchen and since nobody else was there I started slapping my dick on the glass and then filled it with water before giving it to her.

Attached: image.jpg (292x234, 20K)

>one time i jerked off in the middle of math class
This, but it was English Literature

i said to the cashier "keep the rest"
i'm still sad to this day

Underrated post

Nutted on my sister's toothbrush

Almost bit my husband's off the first time we had sex

Enter in there.

Ripped off a small group of drug dealers with my friends by acting like freaking cycle paths and playing infra sound

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound#Human_reactions

Attached: HIT ME.jpg (1024x576, 72K)