Why are Americans so fucking fat and weird? I have yet to meet a normal American...

Why are Americans so fucking fat and weird? I have yet to meet a normal American. All I see here are these fat American tourists and there stupid fucking white socks and trainers and there fat fucking wife, and two fat fucking kids with there stupid fucking baseball hats.

Fuck America

Attached: Fat-Captain-America-Eating-a-Hamburger--117836.jpg (800x750, 175K)

cuz all the good genes are in europe

that is what is meant by 'america needs immigrants'

I don’t even know where your country is fuck off

Americans are our special breed of goyim created through selective racemixing and genetic modification
Ever action an american makes in his pathetic life serves only one goal
To profit us. They are fat because thier consumerism makes us rich
They have guns because want them to have warrior culture to fight our wars better

Attached: IMG_2329.jpg (1024x765, 105K)

The american prouds himself in ignorance

Shut the fuck and replenish my hitpoints

based

Girls love big guys.

Attached: 1564322729020.jpg (1125x1332, 497K)

The obesity epidemic started in 1978 after the McGovern Senate Committee on Nutrition and Human Needs established new dietary guidelines for Americans.

The 'Food pyramid', high Carb, Low Fat, "Heart Healthy" eat multiple times a day diet originated here, heavily pushed by the sugar and food industries.

Before, Americans would typically eat three times a day. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner - no snacking in between meals, and more satiating fats were consumed (eggs, butters) - this is a form of intermittent fasting. No one had midnight snacks. No one sipped on bottled soda all day. No one would have a granola bar between breakfast and lunch.

The guidelines changed that. Instead, you were recommended to eat 5-7 times a day - three big meals ('breakfast most important'), with processed carbs like bread and pasta being the focus, and limit your fat ('fat makes your fat!), and snacks in between meals.

Problem with this, it keeps your insulin high all day every day. It also eliminates your natural fasting (that is why Breakfast is named that - it literally means TO BREAK YOUR FAST). It is a recipe for insulin resistance, diabetes and obesity.

Insulin is the driver behind weight gain, not CICO. That's why people melt their weight off with low glycemic response diets - Keto and Fasting.

>no ice

Definitely made by a European.

By normal person do you mean muslim? Lool

ahh the monarch mind control is up bright and early this morning i see

i see i said.

Today the entire planet is in our dominion. All goyim are our slaves, our prisoners of war
Americans are like that boss nigger guards keep in the block to keep other inmates in check
Notice how americans are loud, rude and agressive. These are the sualities of a mob enforcer. If some country refuses to pay extorsion to our central bank we send in the amerimutt muscle like we did in irak, yugoslavia, chile, lybia.
Thry are called world police but we all know that police are just crimials with uniforms

Attached: IMG_2318.jpg (683x1024, 117K)

>Swiss
>Calling other people weird

If you eat a normal size meal - you will finish your drink before it gets cold/warm.

Its where the kike's profits are hidden so you get to pay higher taxes.

>normal americans
No such thing.
wasn't joking anyway.

Hollywood, federal reserve, wallstreet, homosexuality, drugs, transsexuality, fast food...
All these things originated from america and then spread to the rest of the globe
Notice how all the countries americans were at war with all banned homosexuality
>muslims
>communists
>nazis
>dictators
All banned homoex and then felt the full might of the red white and blue military

Attached: IMG_2259.jpg (640x398, 56K)

based schizo vpn poster

I'm american but i'm really thin, I took a 2 week trip to Hong Kong last year for vacation and jesus christ it's true, It might just be because the insectoids only have 2 body builds. Short skinny worker bee, tall lanky "soldier/peacekeeper".

Attached: Aussie.png (1101x1002, 136K)

Why bother making Amerilard hate threads when we are all asleep

American here. I'm 6' and weigh 160 pounds. My wife isn't fat and I'm not going to let our children get fat. Not all Americans are the same person, just like everyone on Jow Forums. Don't worry though, we won't visit your country. Too many Somalians and faggots.

bump

Look at him! He already gets fucked in the ass on a daily basis. He fears no enemy.

Trainers? Learn some fucking proper American you unwashed euro trash.

It's because normal Americans are too busy wageslaving to go traveling.

t.wageslave

Welcome to Jow Forums faggots