Are beards, especially Blonde beards, a sign of peak Aryan genetics? Should all Ubermenschen carry beards?

Are beards, especially Blonde beards, a sign of peak Aryan genetics? Should all Ubermenschen carry beards?

Attached: Best-Full-Blonde-Beard-Styles.jpg (500x500, 60K)

If you want to look even more incel, sure

I grew a big beard when anti beard fervor was at its peak because im handsome and strong. It was a pain in the ass. When Id sleep Id roll over and pull on my beard hairs which would pull my mouth open and drool would leak out on my pillow. Constantly trimming your mustache, pain in the ass.

If you can grow a beard like OP's pic related and you don't, youre a confirmed cuck

Mine has a red tint. Am I white?

Whatever helps you cope at night

Attached: Giga-Manlet.png (934x206, 47K)

>beards
in the worlds of muslims who are demanding from everyone

and the s*yboys who made it "must have" to be faggot compatible

there is no other option just the shaving to rebel against the autism

Most people who grow beards don't have a jaw so no

beards are a gay millennial fad started by hipsters around 2002.

pray that zoomer rebel against beards and skinny pants.

>t. boys who can’t grow beards lmao

Attached: 3FB13ED3-A9CC-4AEE-BF8A-A5E491060F32.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

trimming a mustachio takes literally 20 seconds.

i think beards are great, it pisses off feminists and you don't look like a boy anymore.

i have noticed people are more respectful to you, and think your either a scolar or philospher type.

blonde beard is pretty different then having black/brown, can understand why you would seem like a jihadi,

blonde beard on other hand, you look like viking if you have good dense genetics for the hair growth

I have a nice jawline so I shave daily.

Jawlets btfo.

My beard is blond and red. I'm half flip.

This can't be true

No.

Attached: 220px-AlexanderTheGreat_Bust_Transparent.png (220x313, 112K)

All men over 40 should have beards. It means your development was stunted if you do not.

He looks awful though

nah your ginger

>it pisses off feminists
Does it?

Red beard = royal genetics.

>Cope

Attached: meme.png (451x354, 299K)

Alexander the cuck.

Only boys are clean shaven. Like this man-child.

I have blond hair and a red beard. I call myself 'barbarossa'.

Most of all incels tend to be clean shaven

Yes, because you are a man who does t give a fuck about looking like a shaved lesbian.

I tell you something funny and interesting. I can grow full beard without problem fastly and that hair is ... RED mixture with blonde. My gf is loving it, but I always hated.
> ... and my eye color is green-blue mixture.

thats a med nigger, you know that right?

Incels shitposting on 4 chan calling Alexander a cuck whilst they watch there countries and women get raped and pillaged.

Attached: 1550781170909.jpg (640x630, 218K)

beta cuck to alpha giga chad

Attached: overweight-welshman-businessman-transformation-model-gwilym-pugh0-5a869b7701a39__700-608x365.jpg (608x365, 37K)

I’ve always had a beard of varying lengths since I’ve been able to grow one. Like 20 years.
Mine comes down to my nips atm.
Pain in the ass to be sure but I look so fucking cool it’s worth.
Girls start conversations with me in elevators, wife is always climbing in me (White, Azn, Persian, Indian)
That POC’s always look at me and wonder if I’m a redneck neonazi white supremacist is a bonus.

Same here. I use my beard as a dowsing rod to find water and treasure. It sucks though because my hair is brown with a red tint, but I have a full on blonde and red beard.

your* indeed your*. sorry britcuck, your problem, not mine

He looks great like that, no homo. Feel free to post how you look so we can all laugh at you

he was also a huge faggot

Shave a dog and hed look pretty stupid too

he was also not white

Attached: 132.jpg (500x345, 96K)

beards clearly win in all cases, they intimidate your enemies, signal good genese to potential mates, are healthy and natural for the skin. (if you can grow one that is, unless your like cuck in pic related and spend rest of your life shaving, you prob even apply makeup i bet and wear skinny jeans)

Attached: Zac.preview.jpg (395x550, 41K)

Red beards are God-tier.
Be thankful for that, user.

yes and no

Attached: marcus.jpg (421x700, 50K)

A good jawline makes a beard look even better. Don't use that for your excuse why you like looking like a prepubescent boy.

Attached: 671832_1301023718432_full.jpg (278x304, 22K)

this. tfw brown hair, brown eyes. my red ass viking beard is the only truly white thing I have beside my skin.

most beards are cope.

>beards and beard culture

Attached: MRW.png (406x431, 10K)

No. They’re filthy, dirty, disease magnets.

trimmed facial hair is

untrimmed beards look beta as fuck

I can't, i'm thinkin' I have some chink DNA.

No I have blond hair on my head. The beard is red.

I can't grow a big bushy beard but I generally have a stubble/short beard. I shave it every month or so, let it grow out until it looks like pubes then shave it off again. I used to stay clean shaven all the time but I got tired of shaving every day or every other day and decided to be a lazy fuck.

That beard looks like he stole it from a sheep's back. It's utterly disgusting and stupid looking.

i have red hairs in my beard but overall it's brown, so meh, i shave

dude I'm white 100% 13% Irish and my beard grows out red.