What are black people so obsessed with diamonds ?

What are black people so obsessed with diamonds ?

Attached: 6944204_300x300.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5UTwdbFk7XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they are inherently worthless like themselves

/thread

Why are they obsessed with wearing chains?

Image is everything...Content of character doesnt matter as much to them...It's lil kid, women, vanity shit...

But thats merely the OBVIOUS...

That's wrong, diamonds can be used for cutting materials.

Blacks tend to have higher levels of estradiol, a variant of estrogen. This is why they are over emotional most likely. It also accounts for why they are obsessed with clothing, shoes, and jewelry (like women), engage in mindless chit chat (like women), and have a much higher rate of homosexuality than whites.

bling bling nigguh

>blood diamonds
At its root black people can help killing other black people. Diamonds are a way of saying, 'Im such a baller, I pay other people to kill my share of other black people"

Attached: oats.png (951x535, 1.17M)

because "OOGA BOOGA MUFFUGA BIX NOOD SHEEEIT LUOK HAOW SHYYNIEEE DAT SHYT LUOK MAH NIHGGA GAD DAYYYUM"

Nice try, white liberal cuck faggot. You probably hire niggers to impregnate your wife.

based & /thread

Hes absolutely right though. Niggers DO have more female hormones on average. I've worked in a fertility clinic, it's actually a big problem.

What the fuck are you talking about, faggot? It's fact, blacks have more estradiol. That's why they indulge in so many stereotypically feminine behaviors. Niggers are biologically inferior to whites.

Everything is about vanity to them. They want to convince the world they are rich when the truth is they live paycheck to paycheck. I had a black neighbor who got a used Mercedes. Within a week he had tinted the windows and put disgusting rims on it. Then like 3 months later I was laughing as I watched the repo man take it and the black guy try to argue with. He probably never made a single payment on it to get the repo man tontake it that fast.
>not making payments but buying wheels and tint

They're stupid enough to think they're luxurious, rare, and valuable. All the hip-hop Jewelers are Jewish.

Because they wuz kangs once.

Because they try to pretend they are rich when they are poor in reality.

Diamonds worthless... oh boy.

What he's saying are that diamonds are only worth anything because we decide they are. Other than use in certain tools, they don't have much use. Same with gold, gold is almost totally useless. Humans decide it's a "precious metal".

tl;dr

It's cultural manipulation to inflate the price of diamonds and gold because Jews pretty much exclusively own UN sanctioned mines in Africa that extract these minerals.

Once you control culture (Hollywood, record labels, television) you control the society, you control it's prices, and you control it's government.

Attached: Shah_jahan_mosque_-Thatta_1_28asad_aman29.png (683x1024, 1.7M)

Diamonds arent that rare. They are just controlled by an international cartel that limits the supply and creates the illusion of scarcity. They have also brainwashed women into thinking artificial diamonds are trash.
How do you tell an artificial diamond? It is too pure and has no shit in it. What are the most valuable natural diamonds? The really pure ones. But don't get a 100% pure one, goy, those are garbage. You want to pay 10x the cost for a 99% pure one, trust me.

By artificial I mean synthetic and manmade, not fake.

Because diamonds represents something they are not: hard, pure, clean, useful and valuable.

>17500 if you want a ki'
>get a 10pack 17 a piece
RIP Shawty LO one of the greatest

youtu.be/5UTwdbFk7XA

They are supposed to be in Africa right now and the diamonds remind them of it.

>On September 21, 2016, Walker was killed in a single-car accident in Fulton County, Georgia.[35][36] The crash happened around 2:20 a.m. when Walker's Audi A7 went over a guardrail, hit two trees, and caught on fire; he was ejected from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene.[37][38] Two female passengers in the vehicle experienced non-life-threatening injuries.[39]
lol what a dumb nigger
now kys

He killed himself cause he was retarded and didnt know how to drive right. And yet 2 women were with him. This just goes to show women are terrible at selecting who the best males are.