Why do you still brush with fluoride toothpaste?

Attached: fluoride.jpg (1494x1257, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fluoridealert.org/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6195894/
quora.com/Why-is-water-fluoridation-banned-in-certain-countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Africans don't have fluoride

Is there any proof to this?

>sodium fluoride is a pesticide!!!!!!!!!!
You lack basic training in chemistry.

Based thread, friend. I'd like to think many here are (((fluoride)))pilled by now. If not, they need to be.

fluoridealert.org/

Attached: Fluoride-Poison-on-Tap.jpg (640x360, 58K)

Attached: fluoride banned tap water.jpg (450x450, 59K)

We didn't stop fuoridating water wholesale and many other countries on the list are incorrect too.

I don’t but fluoride free mouthrinse sucks. I find my breath to smell fresher and teeth whiter when I use the regular stuff.

Brushing is the only thing that matters to preventing tooth decay. Fluoride does absolutely nothing. Literally every "study" into it was by (((industry))) and used a correlation-causation fallacy. They might as well have said an increase of consuming craft beer reduces cavities since that correlates too. e.g. People with higher lifestyles are more likely to brush their teeth (even just with plain water) and that's what reduces cavities.

Fluoride is purely toxic. At every amount. Ingesting it is one of the worst things you can do. It only damages. Zero benefits. Only negatives. Contact with your mouth from toothpaste still causes ingestion. And actually putting it into the water supply? It is one of the biggest ongoing forced toxic pollution scams in the world because it's a billion dollar industry.

And the same brainwashed people who consume (((MSM))) as if it isn't a corrupt lying globalist industry are the people who will laugh at the sane people for rejecting consuming the poison of fluoride. Not surprisingly.

At least read some of the professionals who are speaking out against
it at the link:

Attached: fluoride 2.jpg (500x674, 55K)

The funny thing is if you go to your favorite hiking trail in an untouched piece of forest and find a natural spring, take a big swig and think to yourself
>now THIS is real water, not like that industrial waste laden tap water at home
That spring water likely has multiple times as much fluoride as your tap water, not to mention heavy elements like arsenic and co.

Redpill: Brushing your teeth once every two days is fine.
.t Dentist

>2019 and he doesn't know about flouride

I grow tired of caring, nothing gets better it just gets worse.

>Fluoride is purely toxic. At every amount. Ingesting it is one of the worst things you can do. It only damages. Zero benefits. Only negatives.
But that's just patently untrue. Do a cursory search at any journal.

flouride doesn't help

Attached: flouride tooth decay.gif (596x433, 22K)

Pineal gland calcifies as you age. Same as you arteries become less flexible.

FAKE NEWS YOU CONSPIRACY FAGS NEVER QUIT DO YOU NEXT YOULL BE SAYING CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL AND CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAX

MAGA 2020 FAGGOTS

why are you swallowing it, retard?

For the record, I'm not saying there aren't legitimate concerns about drinking water fluoridation, but one of the biggest ones is that it's straight up no use, like the table in the post I'm replying to suggests. Opposition is going more and more mainstream. I'm just not willing to accept ignorant bullshit like that fluorine compounds have no biological benefit. Your fucking teeth and bones need it to develop. How are you going to get it without ingesting it? Is fluorine spontaneously generated in your bodies?

It is true. Read details at that organization Now if you're referring to what naturally occurs in the body, then we are having two different conversations and you have an ulterior motive with not investigating. Excess fluoride is poison. Do you want excess lead, mercury, and arsenic in your body too? Fluoride is just as toxic.

Attached: 32c154cf189939b37b309a3484be290155c64fa659f314fdfcb8144e37f3ef41.png (720x960, 1.03M)

kek

Some of the toothpaste is absorbed, and obviously the fluoride will persist in small amounts in saliva for a time afterwards. Fluoride is the chemical Jew.

lol do you think you absorb soap too?

Do you rub it into your gums?

"Dentists", many are paid pharma shills, used to literally profit off of prescribing fluoride tablets to swallow. Literally to swallow. Literally not only not beneficial but very harmful. And they're still making major cash off of "fluoride treatments" (a complete scam) that gets high doses into your bloodstream at the gums. Toothpaste multiple times daily into the gums adds up over time not to mention from water supply and food supplies that are tainted as a result.

You have no clue what you're saying

>fluoride tablets
And anyone can google that then click Images. It is one of the sickest fucking predatory things and this industry markets it to parents to give their kids too.

Attached: Sodium_fluoride_tablets.jpg (1068x693, 107K)

>empty response
>t. Braindead Fluoride Shill

>Fluoride is purely toxic
>excess fluoride is poison
don't play withy words
fluoride is not that bad
although I'd prefer some sort of calcium toothpaste desu

Literally the only high causation link that has ever been established scientifically to decreases caries is the simple act of brushing. Even if it's just with plain water and no toothpaste. Maybe you should look into it next time instead of rejecting this fact.

I don't actually.
Haven't used toothpaste for 2 years. Brush once a day. No cavities.
Use chewing gum for breath.

You chew them up and swish the shit round your mouth then rinse. You do not fucking swallow them.

calcium fluoride is not fluoride you dumb fucking retard.

No. It’s just crazy stoners trying to open their “third eye” to find the ayyys.

>fluoride is not that bad
It is though. Why don't you look into it? Do you consider lead to be "not that bad"? Do you think it should be dumped into your population's water supply and that the naturally occurring parts not be monitored and reduced through filtration?
>calcium toothpaste
Buy a bottle of calcium carbonate powder. Make some for pennies on the dollar.

Attached: toxicity fluoride 4.jpg (904x903, 133K)

Tell that to all the people and kids who end up swallowing (toothpaste included). What part of it still getting into your blood stream from your gums don't you understand?

Talking to fluoride braindead is like talking to NPCs. There's a causation model I'd like to see.

Fluoride is good for you, it reduce cavities and increase bone density.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100

Cross-sectional study was conducted in three villages of Tongxu county including high fluoride group (HFG), defluoridation project group (DFPG) and control group (CG) based on the fluoride concentration in drinking water.

Serum SHBG level was 47.85 nmol/L in CG, 31.37 nmol/L in DFPG and 24.52 nmol/L in HFG respectively. There were significant difference among of three groups (P < 0.05). Serum testosterone level was 3.69 ng/ml in CG, 4.61 ng/ml in DFPG and 4.83 ng/ml in HFG respectively. Serum testosterone level in HFG was significantly higher than that in CG

Fluoride tablets are given to women with osteoporosis since 1960.

>crazy stoners
>t. Faggot Shill

Go stick up your pineal gland fag

It is one of the sickest things along with the opioid prescription pushing industry.

Attached: Sackler Jewish White Genocide Big Pharma SACKLER FAMILY 90S OXYCONTIN PRESCRIPTION BLIZZARD WOULD BE (745x8474, 3.08M)

All my dentists have told me not to use toothpaste because it's mostly a scam, and that just a dry toothbrush is enough.

Choke on maple leaves, cuck.

Attached: canada gay coin.jpg (751x955, 83K)

Toothpaste doesn't have calcium fluoride.

don't swallow the toothpaste you retard, rinse it out of your mouth with water

all shithole countries

Attached: 1547647219604.jpg (250x223, 9K)

Toothpaste has sodium fluoride my naive friend.

I did a lot of research lately.
Nano-hydroxyapatite is better than fluoride at remineralizing in many case studies. Fluoride has been beaten at the only pro it has, meaning anyone who willingly digests the poison over nano-hydroxyapatite is very naive and silly.

Nano-hydroxypatite is better at mineralizing.

Fluoride is a neurotoxin that even at low doses has damaging affects. The Harvard study shows a significant link of lower IQ and Fluoride, including as low as 0.88mg/l against 0.34mg/l.

The common tap water (if fluoride is introduced) in united states is between 0.7mg/l and 1.2mg/l.

Fluoride is literally more toxic than lead, and in fact increases lead absorption in the body.

Literally the back of a toothpaste says to not to swallow because of fluoride, my naive friend.. Why would you risk even a bit of your health when nano-hydroxyapatite exists

I've always been too autistic for brushing my teeth.

Every time i go to the dentist, they say i have great teeth and dont believe me when i say i only brush like once a week.

So i stopped going to the dentist because it was pointless to pay roughly 50 bucks to have someone look in my mouth and say my teeth are great.

Attached: 1437766795593.jpg (770x740, 101K)

Fluoride doesn't even remineralize teeth (scam, every paper that said so was riddled with false causation). Good other info, friendanon.

Your dentist only asks for $50? holy shit

>stopped brushing teeth 10 years ago
>yearly visit to dentist and teeth in perfect shape
>never had a cavity
I don't get the toothpaste jew. If you just don't eat or drink excess sugar and have a normal diet you will be fine. Fruits and vegetables will clean your teeth as you eat them.

What does. My teeth are shit after years of not brushing

because I don't want cavities and I don't take health advice from anxiety-ridden incels and infowars brainlets

>Amerimutt baffled that the rest of the world isn't stupid enough to indulge medical doctors who think they deserve 6-figures wages
wow

>taking cbc as gospel

thats why they have white teeth

Nigger the OP image says calcium carbonate turned that kids pineal gland to stone

I dont even brush, havent in 8 years.

I don't use fluoride toothpaste.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6195894/

Attached: memed-io-output (2).jpg (1000x500, 258K)

So my teeth don't rot the fuck out.
>ingest flouride water whole life
>brush with flouride toothpaste whole life
>have good teeth
>IQ ~144

Lolumadbro?

quora.com/Why-is-water-fluoridation-banned-in-certain-countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 58K)

I brush with fluoride free tooth paste for the past 3 years now.. teeth are better than before. My toddler has never brushed with fluoride and his teeth are perfect. Some of his friends have cavities already. My boy seems to have higher IQ than most

>my boy seems to have a higher IQ than most

T. Every fucking parent ever

Flouride is naturally occuring at levels above what is added in some places. People living in those locations had less dental caries.

The water salesman was right.

Infowars.com for fluoride free super blue tooth paste baby

I get a Paki green fluoride free paste. Dunno if that makes much of a difference.
On top of eliminating flourode in toothpaste I highly suggest anons invest in a reverse osmosis filtration system at least for one tap, for drinking purposes. Ideally get the house done.

> higher IQ

As a neuroscientist i find it disturbing when people fall prey to the nonsensical conspiracies about flouride. It does not make you more or less intelligent. It does not effect your pineal gland.. etc.

Also OP do you even know whats going on in that MRI. I do. Lets see if you can even name aany localized areas of the brain

>Inb4 "durr frontal lobe"

>Makes you dumb

Scientific as fuck bro

Amerimutt, huh. You're dealing with red-pilled Americans on this board you jagoff so cut the shit.

Attached: flouride.png (298x662, 178K)

Look up "oil swishing" with coconut oil. It works.

I don't, and I haven't for years. Just brushing with water and using floss daily will make your teeth better than 90% of people. Add a glass of salt water as a mouthwash sometimes and you're good to go.

This. The pineal gland is part of the limbic system and has absolutely no effect on the cognitive process, it only secretes melatonin. So what, the jews are plotting a scheme to make your sleep onset latency longer?

Attached: 1684161365.jpg (847x528, 72K)

What about every 6 months but sanitize with vodka nightly?

Women must love when you smile. Dont worry conspiracy white knight... years of brushing with only water will pay off one day.

Truth is truth. Fluoride ingestors are the most retarded bunch I've come across. Most are communists if that's any indication.

Attached: f395d64e06c998fd304b71c794b92da1540f2551b54e12f8933bd64c01d69bc6.gif (421x441, 548K)

I don't. I brush with a Japanese tooth paste. Sometimes none at all. No cavities. The trick is to always swish with water whole drinking coffee or other acidic beverage. Floss at least every other day

because our water is actually clean and we like to keep it like that

> "most retarded bunch i've come across."

>Uses "bunch" as a measuring system for humans.
>is posting in a flouride conspiracy thread on /pol

Nice try user. Peddle your wares somewhere else. Flouride is just fine.

They do, thank you for the compliment. Stay brain damaged.

Imbecile

Learn what fluorapatite and hydroxyapatite are and what the difference between them is in terms of structural quality

It's actually bready good

All Americans are fat and stupid

Pic related

Attached: 544e981816166_17721617.jpg (620x413, 53K)

It's everywhere. You wash everything in it, drink it, cook with it.

>People unironically defending flouride usage in the water supply
Just brush your fucking teeth

>Flouride is just fine.
kys.

Attached: 1521416806868.jpg (800x898, 334K)

My toothpaste has no flouride.

Last time I was at dentist they offered to apply fluoride gel to my teeth. Is that useless people are saying? Maybe direct application works but that is it?

Attached: 1528475320294.gif (627x502, 940K)

I brush my teeth with crushed up rocks and shave with a machete.

>2019
>not brushing you teeth with tooth powder

Attached: IMG_20190817_163201.jpg (4160x3120, 3.36M)

Sorry I wasnt specific enough for your aspie mindset.

I should have said: the amount that you recieve in tap water, showers, and flouridated toothpaste is harmless.

Yes you can kill yourself if you eat a brick of it.

user i wasnt aware it was autism awareness month?

BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH! That corn syrup and other shit eats your teeth alive, you can just brush with water, or use non flouridated toothepaste which is what i use.

Flourine and flouride are not the same thing you fucking retard

You do understand that the greatest way Fluoride is absorbed into the body is through the skin so if you don’t have a shower filter than most likely you are still absorbing and calcifying your Pineal Gland.
Also you should also filter your drinking water from Fluoride and Chlorine.

ive never seen this

>Calcifying your pineal gland

Neuroscientist here. Stfu user. You have no idea what youre talking about and are outside of your realm of expertise.

Shut up retard

>brush once a day normally, in the evenings when going out
>have some mechanical damage due to wild life
>go to the dentist after 10 years
>the teeth are great
What exactly is the problem?