Yikes

twitter.com/TweetsByTSD/status/1162229439763079170?s=20

If there is 2 things wrong with the earth its while women and leafs

Attached: white women.png (605x718, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b29OUDeVmXg
youtube.com/watch?v=1faGNp9xvNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So if I beat the shit out of a womans dog will she be into like if I had beat up her bf?

Attached: thot vs pitbull.webm (480x360, 2.65M)

Women have sex with their dogs.

That's someone's daughter.

B A R K E D

Attached: temp.png (917x510, 581K)

This
I know a few girls who have sex with their dogs
Women are extremely fucked up

This whore deserves to be raped to near death and then thrown into the river with her arms and legs broken.

White whores fuck dogs

Attached: how-talk-to-a-woman-who-has-a-dog.jpg (1000x637, 93K)

anti-white women shilling has started early today

youtube.com/watch?v=b29OUDeVmXg

Women that have cats ended up being the most normal, don't fall for dog propaganda!

Cunt

why? don't you like meat?
do you know they have to kill the animal before you can eat it?

dumb racist german - all girls fuck dogs
white girls just make a hobby of it

dont worry, she's in prison now

monster

If those are really shitbulls she's doing the right thing

bestiality is just video games for white women

These are pitbulls so shes based af. I'm so tired of you dog fuckers shilling for dogs. Pitbulls shouldn't exist, they were never supposed to. They were artificially created using different breeds of dogs to create a monstrosity, a literal mutt of the dog world.

>White girl next to a dog.
>Jow Forums: "OMFG THE JEWS WON AGAIN HOW DO WE PREVENT THESE WHORES FROM FALLING TO THE KNOT!?"

Guys... Chill, it's just a funny trick... It's suppose to be funny because it's the opposite and absurd.... Fucking chill, guys.

Attached: Really Nigga.gif (220x165, 176K)

Found the Chink.

>Pitbull pups
And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1558461076774.webm (720x480, 2.72M)

Based and redpilled.

If only we could leave this site

yep

Attached: shitbulls.jpg (1190x760, 131K)

If a white woman has a large breed dog she fucks it. It's specifically a white woman trait. Other races women don't fuck dogs.

Attached: 8C02DE93-5D24-4608-B6E4-5583517E3750.jpg (601x420, 73K)

if u have to have to kill puppies do it right

Someone post the nigger fucking a goat

Go back to r*ddit and stay there. Anyone who says "yikes" is a r*ddit or f*cebook normie who's just LARPing like they hate it even you still unironically post in both like a faggot while you come here and pretend to be based and redpilled because you're ashamed of where you came from on the internet and only a couple of months ago.

>This
>I know a few girls who have sex with their dogs
>Women are extremely fucked up
Bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=1faGNp9xvNQ

>youtube.com/watch?v=b29OUDeVmXg
>Women that have cats ended up being the most normal, don't fall for dog propaganda!
My wife loves cats, and I'm the dog person. I think my wife knows better than to fuck our dog because she's not fucked up and knows my stance on degeneracy. I think she unironically knows that I would put hands on her if I caught her molesting an animal

>If those are really shitbulls she's doing the right thing
This. Fuck those nigger dogs. I'm not even mad that she's using that method. Fuck any soft ass faggot who thinks otherwise, I hope your kids get mauled by a pitbull for enabling this shit

Cats are the best pets, extremely based kitty

Checked and they are alright, I hate the smell of cat piss though. So revolting

extremely unequivocally based

>Yikes
>screenshot of Twitter garbage

Attached: 1565933554718.jpg (551x550, 57K)

>These are pitbulls so shes based af. I'm so tired of you dog fuckers shilling for dogs. Pitbulls shouldn't exist, they were never supposed to. They were artificially created using different breeds of dogs to create a monstrosity, a literal mutt of the dog world.
Fuck Rottweilers too, such ugly dogs, just like pitbulls and the niggers they are

Our cats shit and piss in the garden and even bury it as well. Makes me kek seeing dog fags walking around in the freezing cold picking up shit

>he doesn’t know...
user...you do know about women don’t you?

t. mad dogfucker roastie

This is what everyone should be doing with this demented breed of nigger dog.

Attached: EBQ7GNgXYAAcp3D.jpg (431x767, 91K)

Fucking based. Dogs are the niggers of pets and are beloved by Amerimutt Israeli soldiers. Only cats are worthy to be treated with respect. Cats hunt their food, clean up their shit, and they're fluffy unlike these thick skinned nigger animals.

Fuck imptrash but thanks whore for killing nigger dogs and making niggers seethe

fuck mods, dog fuckers are political

based

This was both hilarious and deeply sickening.

i thought those were kots

i want the thot to be my gf