You are in danger

Famous article about "24 Signs She’s A Slut" is censored away on Google, you can only find links the feminist blogs and ((())) approved news sources

Searching for 9/11 or Holocaust you will only get ((())) approved articles

Search for "water fluoridation health risks" - not a single link to health hazards, only ((())) approved articles saying how good it is for your teeth

How long does it takes for censorship to turn into incarceration?

Attached: google.jpg (957x493, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/16837/24-signs-shes-a-slut
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
google.com/search?ei=zJZXXaTgD6Ob5OUP4divwAk&q=Teste&oq=Teste&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39j0l9.177213.180875..181105...2.0..0.613.3505.0j5j0j2j0j4......0....1..gws-wiz.....10..0i131j35i39i19.lE6T8Qghxbw&ved=0ahUKEwik9viFnInkAhWjDbkGHWHsC5gQ4dUDCAo&uact=5
projectveritas.com/2019/08/14/google-machine-learning-fairness-whistleblower-goes-public-says-burden-lifted-off-of-my-soul/
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
youtube.com/watch?v=UgvMm43zdJE
startpage.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jew DNA is 80% mutt-Italian because the Talmud came out of Christian Rome. The Vatican was first to publish the Talmud. Judah-ism is younger than Paul's Christianity

Christian Rome invented:
>Judah-ism
>Satanism
>Islam
>Utopian globalism

Attached: jesus.jpg (1000x1500, 136K)

Stop using Google. Use DuckDuckGo.

/Thread

Where did you come up with all that? Are you posting from Jerusalem today Chaim?

Attached: 1556217231823.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Bot response? Your reply doesn't even make sense in this context

It's not about a fake sense of privacy, it's equally censored and horrible in quality as it uses Microsoft Bing

It's gonna happen SO fast

If everything goes according to the plan google will have become literally the internet by 2027, I mean just google it (no pun intended) and you will see some news about google wanting to remove the whole notion of a URL on the internet.

Attached: file.png (624x664, 52K)

The Vatican participated in the first PRINTING of the Talmud, but it had been written down for a good thousand years by that point.

All that in the name of, roll of the drums: "security"

Attached: google.jpg (423x336, 50K)

Attached: google_.jpg (735x550, 105K)

The lion hitler video.
Song name : Architect of Life
is removed from youtube. It's not even in Bitchute.
you can't get Bitchute if you search "youtube vs " in google.

Absolutely.
Anything about jewgle, Elon, jewtube, etc gets a huge response from the bots.

I also got alot of response by posting this video of the Philly cops all day the other day

Let's see what happens when I write this:

False flag in philly!
Here's the vid!

Attached: 1565833826418.webm (480x480, 1.75M)

google chrome automatically turns off my coincidence detector extension

Why doesn't the idiot in chief do something about this instead of sending tax dollars to israel and tweeting about nigger rappers

Italokike reporting in.

Story checks out.

>Famous article about "24 Signs She’s A Slut"
speaking of which:
>In March 2019, Valizadeh converted to the Armenian Orthodox Christian Church and condemned extramarital sex as sinful, also stating that he was embarassed about the books he wrote in the past.
How have I only just heard this?

Because doing something will cause open war. (((They))) won't let go. Trump is a boomer who doesn't want to kill his enemies.

Step away from google and advise others too.

Google is a cult we need to pull people out of.

Attached: 68365056_184982262507734_4975230651864186880_n.jpg (960x830, 72K)

Attached: 1531579307369.jpg (2000x1276, 521K)

No ones in danger youre wrong

Attached: Snapchat-1490739304.jpg (720x1280, 172K)

When google runs the internet dissent is impossible. They will run our access to our understanding of reality. We are all in danger.

However long that suits (((them))). (((They))) are known for playing the long game

Attached: 1450512976505.jpg (228x316, 48K)

>still using Google

lmao

I switched to Bing weeks ago. It's like going back to the Internet in 2007. Actual fucking information, instead of ads, businesses that have paid to be ranked at the top for every fucking keyword, and CNN.

any more pics like this?

Mine does too. But only on certain sites.

>You are in danger

The tech revolution started in 1946. Idiot white men shouldn't have flooded into shitty blue collar trades jobs and been content as middle-class wage-slaves. You willfully avoided the upper echelons of tech, and some of you were even stupid enough to give away technology for free "hurrrr durrr m-muh Linux/FOSS/(((Richard Stallman!)".

tldr: you fucking white retards did this to yourselves. I'm not interested in your fucking "muh empathy!" COPE either, you gullible dumbfucks. Future you chose.

PS None of you are strong enough, wealthy enough, or smart enough to take on (((google))). It's over.

Attached: its over.jpg (480x360, 16K)

challenge accepted

Yippy all tha way

Attached: Untitled.png (1655x849, 111K)

back to bing I go.

would recommend protonmail and brave to anyone too.

COPE. LARP. Don't care. But please give us a taste of your daring plan...I need a laugh. I bet your IQ is like 91.

This looks good in comparison

>setting up xrdp on linux for remote desktop
>someone recommends i use chome cast for remote access
Ppl are such sheep

Smug and arrogant, yet still under your veneer of assumed superiority you can't help but betray yourself as a demoralization entity, and nothing more. It's not over until it's over. I hope you find peace within yourself from the horrible delusions you suffer from.

kek this happened to me this morning pic related.

Attached: (((Berman))).jpg (791x1252, 314K)

Time to make a new internet where you have to provide proof of foreskin to enter. Sorry Americans.

Provide a link to the article, jesus christ

can't get a pay raise if you don't have a job. Stupid woman.

returnofkings.com/16837/24-signs-shes-a-slut

KEK, nowadays the name is the first thing I look. If it sounds jewish, I just close instantly

Attached: img005.png (1020x1574, 677K)

>My girlfriend told me she was a thot in high school
>Some random guy came up to us and said “hey you’re that girl that my buddy called a huge slut!”
>Tfw she matches about 20/24 of these

That pic is zoomer and doodled-in-class-pilled

DuckDuckGo makes a good alternative as far as I can tell.

THIS THIS THIS SO MUCH THIS
it's about time polacks acknolwedged that italians are the real jews and that jews from the middle east are peaceful people that need our help

giff link

bing is pretty redpilled

explain to a brainlet like myself what this means

Attached: 1493345486014.jpg (262x236, 19K)

>bing is redpilled
>owned by microsoft
>also owns msnbc
>liberal af (((news)))
we're fucked

>YES GOYIM KEEP USING THE FBI CLEARNET
>KEEP USING KIKED SITES LIKE DDG THAT ARE SUBJECT TO (((US LAW)))

(((PROTONMAIL)))

Coded with love from Tel Aviv

Stop recommending DuckDuckGo and Bing as alternatives, they are equally _censored_ and provide a fake sense of privacy.

The only good alternative recommend so far in this thread is Yippy as far as censorship is concerned

Brave is spyware

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

>Talmud came out of Christian Rome
wut
>The Vatican was first to publish the Talmud
wut

Googled 24 Signs She's a Slut. Not the top article, so the results are editorialized and cucked but not censored.

That being said, use DuckDuckGo or StartPage. Don't use Chrome. Use Firefox and NoScript/uBlock Origin and a VPN.

Based and redpilled
Anyone recommending brave is a retard. Stop using windows, stop using os x, stop using ubuntu. Throw away your (((smartphones))), stop using (((intel))) products.

What are the signs she is a slut besides having a dick in her mouth?

Dump her you moron

Basically google wants to "facebookfy" the internet. I mean, for instance, when you search something on facebook or whatever, you use the search box inside the site - although you are browsing through URLs, that whole parts gets hidden from you. Basically they want to merge the google search box engine with the navigation bar. Google wants to do this with the whole internet....

Attached: file.png (1029x241, 22K)

I'm really suprised how good Bing is getting. It's actually to the point where I don't have to use Google anymore for technical/programming queries. Sometimes I still use it for the image search but for the last few months, that's it.

>roll of the drums
the phrase is "drumroll"

Attached: bingo.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

yeah i really don't have hope for Bing long term, but right now it works well enough.

>tfw IceCat user
based

>/Thread

And obviously there is more things:

>making all their sites to not work that great on anything that isn't chrome or at least chromium-based.

>forcing AMP down people's throat, which is basically they getting to someone and saying "what if, we, google, hosted your webpage? We all make it load faster and yadda yadda"

>constantly they were muddying the water between the navigation bar and their private proprietary search box, if memory serves me, when you do a google search on chrome for android, in the navigation bar, instead of google showing you the actual URL address, something like:

google.com/search?ei=zJZXXaTgD6Ob5OUP4divwAk&q=Teste&oq=Teste&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39j0l9.177213.180875..181105...2.0..0.613.3505.0j5j0j2j0j4......0....1..gws-wiz.....10..0i131j35i39i19.lE6T8Qghxbw&ved=0ahUKEwik9viFnInkAhWjDbkGHWHsC5gQ4dUDCAo&uact=5

>google shows to you just the search term you search, in this case "teste", which is basically lying to you

hey fuck you! lynx is a damn fine browser!

a bunch of crap about vaping and sticks hexenhorseshit, puhleese my negro

>24 Signs She’s A Slut

Who needs 24? I've narrowed it down to 1 "She breaths"

Use startpage
Duckduckgo is made by (((them)))

Attached: 31fde28.jpg (640x960, 117K)

projectveritas.com/2019/08/14/google-machine-learning-fairness-whistleblower-goes-public-says-burden-lifted-off-of-my-soul/

This was an insightful read

Attached: 1511340239282.jpg (370x388, 35K)

I wish I hadn't

Use ungoogled chromium
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
tl;dr - it's chromium (open source, based on chrome) just with all the google's bullshit stripped out. It doesn't talk to any of their services. No (((data collection))), no privacy concerns, works with all of chrome's usual extensions as well as stuff like the coincidence detector which chrome normally shoah's.
The one small issue is that installing extensions is a bit of a chore. Since it isn't (((approved))) by google, you have to download extensions from the store and install them manually from files. There's a tutorial on github on how to do it.

What do you anons think about kiwi browser?
Also started is just Google without traclers, what difference does that make?

Gabriel Weinberg founded DuckDuckGo.
He also has nothing to do with Google.
Google did own Duck.com, though.

first search result if you turn the safe search off. Duckduckgo might be owned by a bunch of libearal faggots but at least it works.

Attached: ddg.jpg (736x306, 39K)

>projectveritas.com/2019/08/14/google-machine-learning-fairness-whistleblower-goes-public-says-burden-lifted-off-of-my-soul/

Kiitos

Not a problem, brother.

is Yahoo on our side?

What the fuck? How the hell is this legal?

The Talmud was not in writing until the 5th century AD.

Judaism is technically younger than Christianity but it stems from a combination of old yahwism (old testament) twisted by babylonian beliefs and customs. The center of Judaism (pharisiasm) was Babylon. The first Talmud was the Babylonian Talmud.

Ask yourself, is there any company that makes a profit on the consumers side?

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1564983394514.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Youre a fucking liar, and glowing.

The Vatican didn't even know about the existence of the Talmud until the 13th century. Ashkenazi "jews" are from the khazarian empire in northern turkey.

The internet, the media, hollywood, the news. All that shit is a magic show. Just ignore it and it will go away.

>a liar and glowing....
Is this a bot post? You're not making any sense, faggot.

Here's some basics.
youtube.com/watch?v=UgvMm43zdJE

Attached: 1551316557792.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)

The overwhelmingly most inventive race on earth is over.. I mean, come on dude be real

>Searching for 9/11
Tell me more about it

Attached: WTC.png (706x475, 27K)

This is it for Trump!

>pale moon
This is definitely outdated

many supposed early jewish writings were just known around 13th century

Startpage sources from Google results, so you're still only seeing what they want you to see.

Lmao, evidence? Also, read the book of Acts but realize that Peter was the prime minister among the Apostles. And held a leadership role among them which would be passed down just like with Judas' office of apostleship.
Then you'll begin to see how Acts reflects what's happened in the Early Church and hopefully understand that Catholics have legitimate claims to them tracing their tradition back to the Church Jesus founded.

Attached: censorship.png (631x871, 460K)

wha . . . i mean, this can't be our reality right? if it is, well then this discovery is horrible for our existence in the near future if we don't try to do something about that

Duckduckgo is indeed compromised, but while Starpage may be safe to use it relays google searches so the problem remains that you can't find what you're looking for if google buries it.
startpage.com
>How we made search private
>You can’t beat Google when it comes to online search. So we’re paying them to use their brilliant search results in order to remove all trackers and logs.

GIVE IN TO THE AI SINGULARITY

WHY RESIST

CALCIFY MY LIFE

It's a bot post.

Altavista.com is all you need.

wow that was the good shit

Google Is Evil | WIRED
www.wired.com/2012/06/opinion-google-is-evil
Google's history of anti-social social networks and anti-trust trust relations that deceptively breach online consumer privacy and trust has already begun to threaten its longstanding web hegemony ...

Is Google an evil company? - Quora
www.quora.com/Is-Google-an-evil-company
Google is categorically evil. For a few reasons. One, it is a monopoly. it's a monopoly on information. It has more email users than anyone else, it has a virtual ...

Why is Google so evil? - Quora Jun 01